PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for `Impossible`

AuReDo
04-20-2015, 09:13 PM
Hello guys. Is someone out here who still has a BTN invite ? I still have faith in this community, thereby I'm applying for an invite there.
Thank you.

dion09529
04-20-2015, 09:30 PM
You're chasing rainbows, buddy. Forget about BTN and move on.

megabyteme
04-20-2015, 09:31 PM
You're kind of a mooch, aren't you? Not just with this request, but with numerous other ones...

IdolEyes787
04-20-2015, 10:42 PM
You're kind of a mooch, aren't you? Not just with this request, but with numerous other ones...

I only went back forty posts and seven years before growing bored but God help me if every one save one revolved around asking for something.

I could probably live with that except you had to play the "community" card which is sort of rankles considering you have no actual desire to be a part of it.

n00bz0r
04-25-2015, 04:07 AM
Sure thing, sweet cheeks. Have some protein shake, while I arrange for an invite -
http://i.imgur.com/m0A1QjC.jpg

Ooster
04-30-2015, 10:49 AM
If you are looking for BTN only than sorry probaly no one can help! (expect being on PTP and with Elite TM or above rank) otherwise there are many TV trackers are coming and few of them are worth a try viz; morethan.tv, Transmitthe.net, Titonsof.tv etc. And, freshon, Bitmetv etc. are already there too. So if you are looking for content than there are many options but being specific is bad. (atleast in case of BTN).

DeadPoet
05-01-2015, 06:04 AM
Most of the trackers I am part of offers BTN invites in their Forums (usually Power User +). I am sure, you can find one of these threads in one of the trackers you have access to.
Or you could become a member of What through interview and get your sorry ass to PU, but that might be lot of work.