PDA

View Full Version : CamRips - You're thoughts?

renhoek93
04-26-2015, 03:56 AM
What are you're guys thoughts on Cam bootlegging in a movie theater??? please leave you're thoughts below.

megabyteme
04-26-2015, 04:06 AM
Risky as heck since you are sitting with a camera for nearly 2 hours hoping to not get disturbed. I do appreciate the efforts sometimes since I cannot bring myself to put up with the rude people who always sit near me. :angry:

I watch TS once all the bugs have been worked out. Keeping my eyes open for a good copy of Ultron. :naughty:

renhoek93
04-26-2015, 04:10 AM
Risky as heck since you are sitting with a camera for nearly 2 hours hoping to not get disturbed. I do appreciate the efforts sometimes since I cannot bring myself to put up with the rude people who always sit near me. :angry:

I watch TS once all the bugs have been worked out. Keeping my eyes open for a good copy of Ultron. :naughty:

I agree TS-Cams are pretty decent & yeah i as well really do appreciate what those people go threw though in risking there asses.

anon
04-26-2015, 04:11 AM
What are you're guys thoughts on Cam bootlegging in a movie theater???

"Don't get caught".

piercerseth
04-26-2015, 04:15 AM
Makes me miss the days of the vcd groups. Love to see another maVen, TFE, or CTP releasing stuff. I'll usually wait for a rls with LiNE audio. I see them as a novelty at this point, but I appreciate their effort.

megabyteme
04-26-2015, 04:28 AM
maVen :wub:

absent_today
04-26-2015, 09:22 AM
But how do these guys take a camera inside the theatre

piercerseth
04-26-2015, 09:37 AM
They're foreign. Look at the sources.

IdolEyes787
04-26-2015, 12:28 PM
I do appreciate the efforts ..

.... but I appreciate their effort.

Should I appreciate that there are people so stupid (or like Geremi Adam, suffering from mental issues) that they'd risk incarnation simply to provide bad copies of generally bad films to a bunch of teenage scofflaws in the vague hope of some affirmation?

I think I just answered my own question.:mellow:

Keeping my eyes open for a good copy of Ultron. :naughty:

I don't know if I'm going to watch it as I draw the line at fifteen thousand marketing tie-ins.

shaina
04-26-2015, 12:50 PM
Makes me miss the days of the vcd groups. Love to see another maVen, TFE, or CTP releasing stuff. I'll usually wait for a rls with LiNE audio. I see them as a novelty at this point, but I appreciate their effort.

Fuck your Old!! :O
Looks like "Alt.Binaries.Triballs" is making a return for the secret hiding spot again :yup:

They're foreign. Look at the sources.

:yup::yup:

megabyteme
04-26-2015, 03:12 PM
Keeping my eyes open for a good copy of Ultron. :naughty:

I don't know if I'm going to watch it as I draw the line at fifteen thousand marketing tie-ins.

If I hear one word that they call in the Autobots or Power Rangers to help defeat Ultron, I'm done with the franchise.

shaina
04-26-2015, 07:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5iyL7CgSac

renhoek93
04-27-2015, 04:18 AM
LOL That Scary Movie clip was hilarious.

redspreads
04-27-2015, 03:26 PM
decent copy of ultron would be great !!

absent_today
04-28-2015, 04:44 PM
6 Years and you post this

Gribley
04-28-2015, 05:07 PM
But >he< sold out and tried to go commercial and then got nabbed

However yes he was still one of the best TS (S)VCD releasers until the end.... along with Centropy (they were not as good quality wise from memory)

megabyteme
04-28-2015, 05:29 PM

However yes he was still one of the best TS (S)VCD releasers until the end.... along with Centropy (they were not as good quality wise from memory)

Anyone who profiteers from filesharing deserves to go to jail. I include trackers that constantly beat the drum for donations that are blatantly for-profit. Basically, anything with merwais' name on or near it.

renhoek93
04-28-2015, 07:25 PM

Anyone who profiteers from filesharing deserves to go to jail. I include trackers that constantly beat the drum for donations that are blatantly for-profit. Basically, anything with merwais' name on or near it.

That is like saying The guys who created The Pirate Bay should be in jail just for offering & creating a service naaaahh i don't think so if you want to punish people for sharing then punish the users not the creators but honestly here is my opinion personally i am all for piracy i don't think file sharing or camera bootlegging for that matter is illegal at all cause if you are not making money off of it & are just sharing it or downloading it for personal use then you should be fine but yes making money off of it is a different story.

sbovisjb1
04-30-2015, 12:06 PM

MaVen and Pukka did a lot of cams back in the day. The last MaVen release was in 2007 http://www.nfohump.com/index.php?menu=quicknav&item=search and the last Pukka release was in 2009.

It's too risky to do cams anymore. MaVen was arrested in 2006 and died in 2010. https://torrentfreak.com/canadian-movie-pirate-%E2%80%98maven%E2%80%99-dies-of-drug-overdose-100406/

renhoek93
05-02-2015, 06:24 PM

MaVen and Pukka did a lot of cams back in the day. The last MaVen release was in 2007 http://www.nfohump.com/index.php?menu=quicknav&item=search and the last Pukka release was in 2009.

It's too risky to do cams anymore. MaVen was arrested in 2006 and died in 2010. https://torrentfreak.com/canadian-movie-pirate-%E2%80%98maven%E2%80%99-dies-of-drug-overdose-100406/

Just looked those guys up yeah they were really big into it & the pro pirates really helped support them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2t1oUwPfZ0