PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TL Invite

neros22
05-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Hey, until recently I was a solider so I didn't realy needed TL now that I am not a solider any more I would love to get a TL invite, I got realy tired of using thepiratebay, its slow and not at the same level as TL.
I promise to do my best to keep a good upload ratio,
Thanks and good day :)

http://www.speedtest.net/result/4331099375.png (http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4331099375)

megabyteme
05-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Fuck off. Your account should have been banned for this shit.

Hello.

I need invite to torrentleech i had an account there but i sold him.
now i need an invite...
will be nice if someone can give me invite for me...

ohh and if you have 2 invite's one for me and one for my friend would be very very good!!

Pm if you an invite or two for my friend ^^

Thanks.

P.S you can see my ratio at my sign...

you sold a torrentleech account? tsk tsk..

10$ ^.^

PS Fuck you. BTW, soldier, which side were you serving? Have to ask because you seem like a complete piece of shit. :dry:

neros22
05-02-2015, 06:07 AM
Fuck off. Your account should have been banned for this shit.

you sold a torrentleech account? tsk tsk..

10$ ^.^

PS Fuck you. BTW, soldier, which side were you serving? Have to ask because you seem like a complete piece of shit. :dry:

ahhh, and that is another reason why children shoudln't use the internet, "fuck you" "fuck off" who the fuck you think you are, go to bed it night time.
If you don't want to help me don't replay here, especially not with that language.
By the way I served in the IDF Paratropers unit.

megabyteme
05-02-2015, 07:06 AM
How could you possibly think anyone would help you after admitting to selling an invite to the very same tracker you are requesting? :crazy:

neros22
05-02-2015, 07:21 AM
dude it was YEARS ago, atleast 6-8 years ago, grow up, people does, now stop replaying here.

megabyteme
05-02-2015, 07:28 AM
dude it was YEARS ago, atleast 6-8 years ago, grow up, people does, now stop replaying here.

I looked at your post history because I was considering you. Turns out you are the WORST possible invitee ever. You aren't even sorry you sold it. You weren't before, and you aren't now.

neros22
05-02-2015, 08:03 AM

I looked at your post history because I was considering you. Turns out you are the WORST possible invitee ever. You aren't even sorry you sold it. You weren't before, and you aren't now.

mate, I do not care what happened 6 years ago people do mistakes, if you don't want to give me invite I DON"T CARE, I am not going to apologize of something I did 6 years ago, now piss off go do homework or something.

megabyteme
05-02-2015, 08:16 AM
mate, I do not care what happened 6 years ago people do mistakes, if you don't want to give me invite I DON"T CARE, I am not going to apologize of something I did 6 years ago, now piss off go do homework or something.

That's the difference between us- I don't have class until Tuesday; you've never had it.

IdolEyes787
05-02-2015, 12:12 PM
ahhh, and that is another reason why children shoudln't use the internet, "fuck you" "fuck off" who the fuck you think you are, go to bed it night time.
If you don't want to help me don't replay here, especially not with that language.
By the way I served in the IDF Paratropers unit.

First Megabyteme isn't a child,he's like 25. I suggest you get your facts straight or else risk looking stupid.
Second It's gratifying how you seemingly have no problem with either lying or stealing but draw the line at words.I once got into a fight with some guy and he hit me with an especially hard expletive and I'm still feeling the effects to this day.
Third You were conscripted.So as a soldier unless your name is Alvin York I'm not sure that even counts.
Fourth As right and wrong don't have an expiry date I don't think apologies should either.
Fifth All evidence suggests that you've had multiple TL accounts and as recently as within the last year.I think this more or less discounts any chance of you "caring" about the next one.If I'm foolish enough to give you an invite will you at least promise to split the profits with me?
Sixth I'm fairly sure that in the past FST disabled the accounts of people who sold accounts as a very minimal protection to others who sought invites here.There are improbably sites even less concerned about their members than here.I suggest you try one of them.:)

anon
05-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Fifth All evidence suggests that you've had multiple TL accounts and as recently as within the last year.

Yes, what's up with this? In the first page of your post history I can see you've had at least three already.

Don't give us the "if you've got nothing nice to say..." line; TL doesn't allow dupe accounts and you know it, so anyone inviting you again could potentially get fucked over.

dion09529
05-02-2015, 06:36 PM

I killed a man, raped women, butchered kids, but hey, it was years ago so now I want to apply for a job as a bodyguard of Barack Obama.

megabyteme
05-02-2015, 06:43 PM

I killed a man, raped women, butchered kids, but hey, it was years ago so now I want to apply for a job as a bodyguard of Barack Obama.

If there was any uncertainty to the hopelessness of neros22, it was just finalized in his getting pwned by dion. Yes, dion. That one. Yes...the dion you are thinking of...

neros22
05-08-2015, 11:55 AM

Yes, because raping and killing is the same thing as selling TL invite as a young kid.
and for the guy said I got pwned, oh no please don't do that to me I am gonna cry because someone pwned me on the net :cry:, mate I was just asking for a TL invite I didn't look for a fight you could have been a man and say simply no but you choosed to be a child and it dosne't matter if you are 26 or 60 years old, an act of a child is not about age.
Now grew up and respect the ones you do not know.
With all respect neros22.

megabyteme
05-08-2015, 01:50 PM
You're still trying this? :blink:

Chutzpah.

IdolEyes787
05-08-2015, 06:11 PM

That makes absolutely no sense. I don't actually know Charles Manson or that Jihadi John guy who saws people's heads off. Are you saying that I should respect them?

People are judged on the sum of their actions and what I get from you is not all that flattering and yet to be proven wrong.

shaina
05-08-2015, 06:20 PM
You're still trying this? :blink:

Chutzpah.

Meg it is a good ting the Priest at your church gave you a Bar Mitzvah (any age is appropriate)....... :yup:

Yiddish words??:idunno:

Be carful... Idol might think I am a bad influence on you , and may be turning you to the Dark Side Of The Force:whistling

And if anybody that desperate for money that you had to sell a invite you got free originally.... You could have went to your Mom and Dad for the $10 , I am sure they would have given it to you , and you can do that at any age right?? :rolleyes:

That makes absolutely no sense. I don't actually know Charles Manson or that Jihadi John guy who saws people's heads off. Are you saying that I should respect them?

People are judged on the sum of their actions and what I get from you is not all that flattering and yet to be proven wrong.

Ya!!!..... You tell him Grand Wizard of the Canadian Black Panthers Society :O

megabyteme
05-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Meg it is a good ting the Priest at your church gave you a Bar Mitzvah (any age is appropriate)....... :yup:

Yiddish words??:idunno:

He claimed to be a soldier from that Jewish occupying force. I learned the term from an old Mad Magazine issue.

Ya!!!..... You tell him Grand Wizard of the Canadian Black Panthers Society :O

When did Canadia get a Black?

IdolEyes787
05-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Believe me nobody here is proud of the fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Black

megabyteme
05-08-2015, 11:37 PM
People like that ruin whole countries neighborhoods. Luckily that one moved to England where they honor scumbags nobility.