PDA

View Full Version : It's Sagittarian Time Again!

Billy_Dean
11-24-2003, 10:34 AM
Yes folks, it's that time of year once again. The season for all you common people to pay homage to us Sagittarians.

http://server4.uploadit.org/files/241103-sagttl1a.jpg

You are idealistic and hard-working with a reputation for seeing things through.
In your dealings with others you are direct and honest, taking pains to keep communication amiable, as there is nothing you dislike more than a quarrel.
You possess an intuitive mind which serves you well in intellectual pursuits and also in friendship.
In both study and socialization, you are at all times aware of your goals and do not hesitate to take the most direct route.
Because of their endless energy and determination, with some amount of instruction, there are few things that Sagittarius-born people cannot do.
They occupy playwrights, directors, and stars.
The Sagittarius-born make excellent friends because they are so dedicated and loyal.
They tend to marry late in life. Their greatest love is freedom.
They are optimistic, the most adaptable of the fire signs.

Be honest, we know you love us!

:)

Ella
11-24-2003, 10:44 AM
Sagittarius (Nov 23 - Dec 22)
You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are a worthless piece of shit.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-24-2003, 10:44 AM
:angry: Bring it! :angry:

The Hunter VS. the Goat.

3rd gen noob
11-24-2003, 10:45 AM
capricorns rule all the star sign crap :rolleyes:

MediaSlayer
11-24-2003, 10:47 AM
virgo's 4 ever, die you centataur scum!

cowswithguns
11-24-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@24 November 2003 - 20:34
You are idealistic and hard-working with a reputation for seeing things through.
In your dealings with others you are direct and honest, taking pains to keep communication amiable, as there is nothing you dislike more than a quarrel.
You possess an intuitive mind which serves you well in intellectual pursuits and also in friendship.
In both study and socialization, you are at all times aware of your goals and do not hesitate to take the most direct route.
Because of their endless energy and determination, with some amount of instruction, there are few things that Sagittarius-born people cannot do.
The Sagittarius-born make excellent friends because they are so dedicated and loyal.
Be honest, we know you love us!

http://server4.uploadit.org/files/241103-laughing1.gif

Ella
11-24-2003, 10:53 AM
Well at least you and I have something in common, MS...

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
You are the logical type and hate disorder. Your nit-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and co-workers. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while fucking. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

Honey
11-24-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Ella@24 November 2003 - 18:44
Sagittarius (Nov 23 - Dec 22)
You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are a worthless piece of shit.
lmbo Ella!!!.... toooooooo funny... :lol: :lol:

They tend to marry late in life. Their greatest love is freedom

BD... what happened????.... :lol: :lol:

Yogi
11-24-2003, 11:03 AM
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/041502/sagittarius.gif

:lol: yogi

UKMan
11-24-2003, 11:05 AM
NO WAY i&#39;m gonna get caught up in STAR WARS <_<

Peace
UKMan

Yogi
11-24-2003, 11:05 AM
You, Sagittarius, are so special because of your charming lack of tact. Tact is such an unnecessary burden on social intercourse. Much better to set about galloping thunderously through even the most delicately poised of situations.

Yogi
11-24-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by UKMan@24 November 2003 - 13:05
NO WAY i&#39;m gonna get caught up in STAR WARS&nbsp; <_<

Peace
UKMan
coward&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

You may be a bit passé though. Half horse-half humans flicking arrows don&#39;t really cut it with the Terminator generation. If astrology had been invented in modern times, you, Sagittarius, would be a very different beast&#33; Forget half horse-half human. Forget bows and arrows. Think half android-half human&#33; Think guns&#33; Think cyborg maniac armed to the buck teeth with automatic weapons, rocket launchers and ammo belts&#33;

Your... Future
If you&#39;re a true centaur thoroughbred you ought to find employment as a brood mare or as the king of the stud farm. Eventually you will be put out to pasture with dignity, to be fed apples by goofy girls.

If you are not a thoroughbred then it&#39;s off to the knackers yard with you, to meet the burly man from the burger factory down the road.

Yogi
11-24-2003, 11:13 AM
http://www.sodamnfunny.com/Horoscope/sagittarius.jpg

Surely we love you.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yogi

Billy_Dean
11-24-2003, 11:29 AM
The Archer is a Fire sign: &#39;Nuff said, at least where sex is concerned. The initial Sagittarian response where sex is concerned is through physicality, as opposed to emotion or practicality. The Archer is not shy, and like the half beast/half human that he/she represents, is quite the sexual animal. In other words, these folks are always ready&#33; Sagittarians like to enjoy many an erotic experience, in keeping with their outgoing and sociable nature. Their great libido also lends itself best to an artistic and graceful lover, qualities they very much admire. Trying new things is also often on the Archer&#39;s mind, and when their lover says sex on the beach, they had best not be referring to a fruity drink. The Sagittarian&#39;s thirst for knowledge is often quenched through straight talk in bed, a way to combine two of their favorite pleasures.

SniperInTheShadows
11-24-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by UKMan@24 November 2003 - 11:05
NO WAY i&#39;m gonna get caught up in STAR WARS <_<

Peace
UKMan
Use the force UKMan, use the force lol ;)

I&#39;ve got to ask, why is there a Sagittarius thread but no Libra thread, or any of the other star sign&#39;s for that matter? I smell ego-trip&#39;s lol ;) :P

My EX was a Sagittarian, and the woman I fell for before her was too, and they both tore my heart out and shredded it to pieces so my view&#39;s on Sagittarian&#39;s are a bit tainted right now, hence why I don&#39;t understand the reason for this thread but i&#39;m sure there is one and i&#39;ll find out in the future :unsure: <_<

Sniper.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
11-24-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@24 November 2003 - 06:34
My EX was a Sagittarian, and the woman I fell for before her was too, and they both tore my heart out and shredded it to pieces so my view&#39;s on Sagittarian&#39;s are a bit tainted right now, hence why I don&#39;t understand the reason for this thread but i&#39;m sure there is one and i&#39;ll find out in the future&nbsp; :unsure:&nbsp; <_<

Sniper.
:P Fool&#33;Now you know.....stay away from the Hunters. :P

RGX
11-24-2003, 11:49 AM
Im a sagitarian, go me ;)

RGX
11-24-2003, 11:54 AM
The Archer is a Fire sign: &#39;Nuff said, at least where sex is concerned. The initial Sagittarian response where sex is concerned is through physicality, as opposed to emotion or practicality. The Archer is not shy, and like the half beast/half human that he/she represents, is quite the sexual animal. In other words, these folks are always ready&#33; Sagittarians like to enjoy many an erotic experience, in keeping with their outgoing and sociable nature. Their great libido also lends itself best to an artistic and graceful lover, qualities they very much admire. Trying new things is also often on the Archer&#39;s mind, and when their lover says sex on the beach, they had best not be referring to a fruity drink. The Sagittarian&#39;s thirst for knowledge is often quenched through straight talk in bed, a way to combine two of their favorite pleasures.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Billy_Dean
11-25-2003, 08:36 AM
Happy Sagittarius RGX. :beerchug:

http://server4.uploadit.org/files/251103-sagittarius.jpg

hobbes
11-26-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@24 November 2003 - 11:34
Yes folks, it&#39;s that time of year once again.&nbsp; The season for all you common people to pay homage to us Sagittarians.

Because of their endless energy and&nbsp; determination, with some amount of instruction, there are few things that Sagittarius-born people cannot do.

Be honest, we know you love us&#33;

Billy,

You are a self-admitted cynic so I wonder about the accuracy of your birth date, but you do me reminder of that playwright Oscar Wilde. I would explain further, but I have a bus to drive.

Jay
11-26-2003, 05:52 AM
all about them scorpios

Billy_Dean
11-26-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@26 November 2003 - 13:07
Billy,

You are a self-admitted cynic so I wonder about the accuracy of your birth date, but you do me reminder of that playwright Oscar Wilde.&nbsp; I would explain further, but I have a bus to drive.
Ah, Oscar, don&#39;t you just love him?
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess.
Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
I am not young enough to know everything.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it.
Popularity is the one insult I have never suffered.
It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly.
If England treats her criminals the way she has treated me, she doesn&#39;t deserve to have any.
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.

The list goes on, the man was a genius.
Unfortunately he wasn&#39;t a Sagittarian, but he died on November 30th, so we&#39;ll claim him anyway.

cowswithguns
11-26-2003, 08:16 AM
@ hobbes - glad there&#39;s someone else who can help with the bus driving duties&#33;

Red_Queen
11-27-2003, 07:14 AM
I am a Sagitarius.Yay&#33; :P

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 07:17 AM
What&#39;s this? A thread for us Sagittarians. How fitting that we should be treated as special. B)

hobbes
11-27-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 08:17
What&#39;s this? A thread for us Sagittarians.&nbsp; How fitting that we should be treated as special.&nbsp; &nbsp; B)
Oh yes, very special, indeed&#33;

http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/MarkGuth/ROLLCALL.JPG

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 07:25 AM
You look real cute there Hobbes, how old are you now?

hobbes
11-27-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 08:25
You look real cute there Hobbes, how old are you now?
hobbes has the lower case "h" and "5" obviously. Note my hand and shirt. I had no idea that you guys were functioning at brainstem level. Just remember to breath, keep your helmets on, and don&#39;t suffocate in your own spittle.

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 07:50 AM
Well never mind, keep taking the pills, and don&#39;t talk to strange men. :)

hobbes
11-27-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 08:50
Well never mind, keep taking the pills, and don&#39;t talk to strange men.&nbsp; :)
The only question that remains is: What former name do we know you by???

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 08:01 AM
Well you can rule "hobbes" out, how many does that leave? :)

hobbes
11-27-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 09:01
Well you can rule "hobbes" out, how many does that leave?&nbsp; :)
Given my need for "pills", I don&#39;t make such assumptions. Mother&#33;&#33;&#33;, is that you?

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 08:08 AM
Bartholomew? :o

hobbes
11-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 09:08
Bartholomew?&nbsp; &nbsp; :o
Mother???
http://www.danandjen.org/honeymoon/mother.jpg

It&#39;s mehttp://www.brightlightsfilm.com/28/28_images/psycho_norman.jpg

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 08:16 AM
Oh, it&#39;s you, I never did like you, where&#39;s Bartholomew? :angry:

hobbes
11-27-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 09:16
Oh, it&#39;s you, I never did like you, where&#39;s Bartholomew?&nbsp; :angry:
I ate him, just like you told me&#33;

http://www.bsn.org.uk/80256A23002C9C0F/(GraphicsByUNID)/CE7C026FC78C09DE80256B4900546B3C/&#036;file/fatbelly150.gif

FatBastard
11-27-2003, 08:27 AM
I told you to beat him, not eat him&#33; Your father would turn in his grave, if they ever find the body&#33; Where did you bury him?

AussieSheila
11-27-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@27 November 2003 - 18:03
Mother&#33;&#33;&#33;, is that you?
:) You&#39;re close Hobbes. Just add a bad word to the end and you got it.

B)

hobbes
11-27-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@27 November 2003 - 09:27
I told you to beat him, not eat him&#33;&nbsp; Your father would turn in his grave, if they ever find the body&#33;&nbsp; Where did you bury him?
Momma, you know I don&#39;t hear so well.

Same mistake, different day. I guess you could say I buried him here:

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/toilet.jpg