PDA

View Full Version : Libertines, Help!

hawat
02-11-2003, 09:10 PM
Hiya,
Downloaded a song called "gun to ur head" on Kazaa, supposed to be one of the Libertines. But it obviously doesn't sound like them; besides it's on no B-side of any single... It sounds good though (more electronic stuff) and I'd like to know which band is playing it. If anyone can help me. Cheers.
[email protected]

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-11-2003, 09:19 PM
;) I put the song through search at Allmusic (http://www.allmusic.com) and I got Orange 9mm.....maybe them? :huh:

hawat
02-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Hum... I had already seen that, but the lyrics of "gun to your head" by orange 9 mm are totally different... And the other stuff I downloaded from them don't sound like the "gun to your head" u can find while searching for the libertines on kazaa. It's not the Libertines (pretty certain) and it's not orange 9mm either... Thanks anyway;))

hawat
02-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Hum... I had already seen that, but the lyrics of "gun to your head" by orange 9 mm are totally different... And the other stuff I downloaded from them don't sound like the "gun to your head" u can find while searching for the libertines on kazaa. It's not the Libertines (pretty certain) and it's not orange 9mm either... Thanks anyway;))
Hawat