PDA

View Full Version : Best and worst staff - your opinion

threelions00
05-12-2015, 06:00 PM
Hi guys!

Someone mentioned about staff from a torrent site the other day and their power trips and as rightly stated, seeming to think that their content is highly special. So it got me thinking. Who has the best and the worst staff in the BT world? Try and give a reason unless it is something like 'I completely broke the rules and they disabled my account.' Obviously, some will have had bad experiences with the same staff that people believe are the best.

Best staff: Yellotorrents.info - always quick with an answer, polite, respectful, no power tripping, focused on being a community, monitor the forums and shout box well, include everyone.

Worst staff: HDME.eu - I uploaded a torrent that broke the rules in some way. In which way, I have no idea. I PM'ed a member of staff politely asking how I could improve it so I avoid breaking any rules and boom! Account disabled.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2015, 06:27 PM
I have no idea who any of the staff are.:unsure:
If any are women then they are the best because, tits.

threelions00
05-12-2015, 07:11 PM
Guess that answers the 'Is Idol a tits or ass man?' question

ghurka
05-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Guess that answers the 'Is Idol a tits or ass man?' questionMakes a change from the usual question "Is Idol a tit or an ass?" :D

IdolEyes787
05-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Actually I'm a leg which makes getting around easy but darts pretty hard.

Makes a change from the usual question "Is Idol a tit or an ass?" :D

:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtt_RLHRMZI

Gribley
05-12-2015, 09:59 PM
piercerseth

A grown-up in somewhat difficult playpen.

threelions00
05-13-2015, 04:32 PM
Which site is that Gribley?

Gribley
05-13-2015, 04:44 PM
Which site is that Gribley?
localhost or 127.0.0.1

He had always been somewhat professional in our (minor) dealings hence I like his style. I am old and the overwhelming banter sometimes gets to me..... like I said old, mid 40's almost so I`ll just pop on some comfortable slippers and say goodnight now ;)

You do know this thread was about site staff and not specifically other sites (it is in the title... which you wrote....).

Intr4ns1t
05-13-2015, 04:51 PM
I find the staff at MaM to be top notch.

megabyteme
05-13-2015, 05:12 PM
I find the staff at MaM to be top notch.

Everything there seems to be. :)

threelions00
05-13-2015, 05:26 PM
I would agree with that!

As for which site I was referring to, it is open for people to decide!

megabyteme
05-14-2015, 01:49 AM
Rart may only be mediocre, but when he's not here he's doing a double class load in school, working 18 hours a day in his family's restaurant*, 14 hours a day in the family's laundromat*, drift car racing on weekends, and still manages to disappoint his father.

*The businesses are next door to each other. His mom covers for him. :no:

anon
05-14-2015, 02:02 AM
14 hours a day in the family's laundromat

"Been working a lot... it's in a laundromat, it's totally corporate... it's like rigid, all kinds of red tape, my boss is a dick, the owner, super dick, don't know if we're ever going to meet him, everybody's scared of the dude. Place is full of dead-eyed douchebags, the hours suck, and nobody knows what's going on."

megabyteme
05-14-2015, 02:15 AM
"Been working a lot... it's in a laundromat, it's totally corporate... it's like rigid, all kinds of red tape, my boss is a dick, the owner, super dick, don't know if we're ever going to meet him, everybody's scared of the dude. Place is full of dead-eyed douchebags, the hours suck, and nobody knows what's going on."

:lol: Good catch. I forgot that part.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2015, 12:33 PM
Rart may only be mediocre, but when he's not here he's doing a double class load in school, working 18 hours a day in his family's restaurant*, 14 hours a day in the family's laundromat*, drift car racing on weekends, and still manages to disappoint his father.

*The businesses are next door to each other. His mom covers for him. :no: That's incredibly racist as if that were true where would he find the time to do martial arts?

piercerseth

A grown-up in somewhat difficult playpen.

Worst. Pierceseth. Mostly because I carefully read and reread the first post and I'm fairly sure he has nothing to do with bt.

Also though while I believe there is a place for unsmiling "professionalism" ( brain surgery,judges passing death sentences) I don't think it's especially here.So one coin two faces or something.

megabyteme
05-14-2015, 02:23 PM
That's incredibly racist as if that were true where would he find the time to do martial arts?

It's Rart we are talking about. Can you imagine him with any kind of athleticism? I was being generous with the drift racing. Actually it is just Rart trying to outrun his father when he doesn't want to fold shirts.

In any Dojo, there are those who fight, and those who sweep the mats.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2015, 04:32 PM
I just assumed that with his silent fan obsession he meant this.:unsure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtNhoDBqoGY

Sweep the mat,rarty.:mellow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olQ3vaiv47I

megabyteme
05-14-2015, 11:37 PM
Sweep the mat,rarty.:mellow:

[video=Karate Midlife Crisis]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMsLvLshZBQ&feature=youtu.be