PDA

View Full Version : The "Fight Me Rart" Thread

IdolEyes787
05-15-2015, 08:24 PM
Yeah that's right.Put up your dukes and face me like whatever it is you are.:angry:

Also with the Courtney Stodden thread I'm now comfortable with the fact this can't possibly be the worst thread on the entire internet.

Although close.OK uncomfortably close.

......but as a wise man or maybe woman ,let's not presume and be sexist, once may or may not have actually said for as there's no record or iPhone video who can actually say for sure, "Close only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades". :)

shaina
05-15-2015, 11:16 PM
Yeah that's right.Put up your dukes and face me like whatever it is you are.:angry:
Also with the Courtney Stodden thread I'm now comfortable with the fact this can't possibly be the worst thread on the entire internet.
Although close.OK uncomfortably close.
......but as a wise man or maybe woman ,let's not presume and be sexist, once may or may not have actually said for as there's no record or iPhone video who can actually say for sure, "Close only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades". :)

:slap:

Gribley
05-18-2015, 01:28 PM
In the battle of evil vs evil who should I side against? I am so confused.

IdolEyes787
05-18-2015, 04:08 PM
In the battle of evil vs evil who should I side against?

Usually the greater which unless we're talking silent fans or being a virgin here,that would be me.:01:

On the other hand you seem to be English and if history is any indication then we're like allies although in the last election I did vote for Margaret as Queen.

iLOVENZB
05-28-2015, 11:31 AM
In the battle of evil vs evil who should I side against? I am so confused.

The underdog; you expect to lose and accept it but if he does win ....

megabyteme
05-28-2015, 12:55 PM
Rart's family has already served the underdog at their restaurant. :no:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Underdog clearly rulez.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHej4ZqZDwo

megabyteme
05-28-2015, 04:30 PM
In Australia, I'm pretty sure he's just known as "Dog"... :idunno:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 06:26 PM
Rart has yet to take me up on my challenge.:(

Too bad he's from one of those ghey States and not somewhere manly like Alaska or one of those foreign countries where life is cheap and people kill each other over who gets the last plate of dirt.

IdolEyes787
06-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Playing Grim Dawn at the moment. It's an early access game so you're essentially paying to help them test the game but I'm a sucker for ARPGs so I thought I'd try it out when it was 50% off. It's essentially the spiritual successor to Titan Quest and follows the same combine 2 classes/masteries system. I've sunken a decent amount of hours into it and it's pretty fun, but my main complaints are that speccing into a second class isn't very rewarding at the moment due to the limited amount of skill points (which should get better as the game furthers in development and the level cap is raised) and that the sheer amount of stats/damage types are a little excessive and makes the game feel a little bloated (light radius anyone?). Don't get me wrong I love min maxing and obsessing over the best builds as much as the next guy, but it feels a little bloated even for a more "hardcore" ARPG. All in all though it's a pretty fun game that does most of the other aspects of an ARPG fairly well. It's definitely worth checking out if you like games like Diablo, PoE, or Torchlight.

In no way am I suggesting that you're ghey but I've been playing videogames for over thirty years and I still had to look up what ARPG meant.:mellow:

TheFoX
06-09-2015, 06:56 PM
In no way am I suggesting that you're ghey but I've been playing videogames for over thirty years and I still had to look up what ARPG meant.:mellow:

That would make you thirty three then.

IdolEyes787
06-09-2015, 07:02 PM
I frankly stopped counting at 21 as no real good could possibly come of it.

I figure based on having to shave a bunch of times since then that I'm now somewhere between 21 and death.

Probably closer to death as I haven't been carded in a while.:unsure: