PDA

View Full Version : Inbox Dollars

JonieDerby
05-16-2015, 02:59 AM
Does anyone here use this app? Any feedback or tips? Thanks a lot!

megabyteme
05-16-2015, 03:12 AM
Get paid for receiving and responding to e-mail advertisements.

Unless you are so hard up for money that the blood bank can no longer squeeze another drop out of your jerky-textured limbs, I'd say there are better ways to attempt to earn a couple of coins.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2015, 12:52 PM
I assume it's yet another one of these online schemes where some nefarious,lazy privileged type seeks to make millions off the backs of the common man while giving him next to nothing in return.

TheFoX
05-16-2015, 01:16 PM
I assume it's yet another one of these online schemes where some nefarious,lazy privileged type seeks to make millions off the backs of the common man while giving him next to nothing in return.

Isn't that what taxation is? You take, yet give nothing back.

I think that the person who invented taxation is absolutely brilliant. Imagine being able to steal off others legally, and living the high life from their hard labor.

shaina
05-16-2015, 01:37 PM
Isn't that what taxation is? You take, yet give nothing back.
I think that the person who invented taxation is absolutely brilliant. Imagine being able to steal off others legally, and living the high life from their hard labor.

Sounds more like Ponzi or Pyramid Scams (Schemes) too me:yup:
Better off selling Avon Beauty Supplies or even Tupperware :idunno:

megabyteme
05-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Imagine being able to steal off others legally, and living the high life from their hard labor.

Jews. They are called Jews. :no:

shaina
05-16-2015, 10:22 PM
Imagine being able to steal off others legally, and living the high life from their hard labor.

Jealousy will get you nowhere in life... If you cant beat them .... There is always the option of joining us them:yup:

It is only one snip away, even at your age :yikes:

megabyteme
05-16-2015, 10:30 PM

Jealousy will get you nowhere in life... If you cant beat them .... There is always the option of joining us them:yup:

No way, man. I'm keeping my balls.

shaina
05-16-2015, 10:48 PM
No way, man. I'm keeping my balls.

Only the twig is used for the conversion ..... The giggle-berries are all in-tacked to grow old and dangle to the floor as age progresses :yup:

And keeping your balls has stagnated your growth ...... Taking that one extra step may be like winning the Lottery of life :yahoo:

megabyteme
05-16-2015, 10:55 PM
Got my circumcision done like 43 years ago. As aerodynamic as a friggin long-range missile. :01:

shaina
05-16-2015, 11:03 PM
Got my circumcision done like 43 years ago. As aerodynamic as a friggin long-range missile. :01:

Didn't that affect your posture when you were young living at home cropping and Picking Potatoes??:idunno:

shaina
05-16-2015, 11:24 PM

Did you and your Wife decide the same for your son in the Hospital ??
They say for hygiene , it is easier for kids today (plus it is done more efficient , and with less pain than the Heb way), but I don't know any different :idunno:

When one of my close friends converted in his 30's was already snipped in the hospital (he also has a twin brother and I couldn't believe his parents did it , his other brothers are racist fucks!!!) so the Rabbi only has to prick it to draw blood for the conversion (2 second job , 3 hours of prayers , and you are now a Heb:yup:).

And another guy I used to work with in his mid 30's was getting all kinds of infections (he was a clean guy and I never really asked him the details) , he had to get snipped , and boy oh boy that wasn't fun for him:cry1:

Plus ..... His twin needed a Kidney transplant to save his live when he was older , and the only one that stepped up was my friend (his twin) , the other brothers were a match but did fuck all... Now his twin brother is alive and does feel a little Jewish every once and while , but he is doing great :whistling

IdolEyes787
05-16-2015, 11:35 PM
I am thinking about converting to Judaism but I'm not sure how it will go over so for a test I'm going to a bar and introducing myself as Shlomo Leibovitz cousin of Hyme Rabinowitz and see how that plays.

IdolEyes787
05-16-2015, 11:37 PM
You may think this stupid but a similar previous experiment with black face is the only reason that I'm not now African American.

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 12:02 AM

Yep. Had the daughter done too- just in case she ever decided to convert to Islam. :yup:

shaina
05-17-2015, 12:28 AM
I am thinking about converting to Judaism but I'm not sure how it will go over so for a test I'm going to a bar and introducing myself as Shlomo Leibovitz cousin of Hyme Rabinowitz and see how that plays.

Make sure you where a Beanie (Kepah or Yarmulke) with a gold clip , now pull your pants up to your shoulders , and now go up the the first hot Shiksa you see, tell her you are a doctor and your family is very big housing developer In Canada ... And all you are looking for is a really good Hummer in the Mercedes you have parked in the vip parking next to the bar. And if you now get a good to go with the Hot Shiksa , and she is really good (you know can suck start a leaf blower:hooray:) , Then you can ask here name and get her phone number. After the 3rd date then you start getting feelers on her converting , if that is a go , now after 6 months of dating and SHTUPING her brains out , now you bring out the prenupt for the marriage porposal(and we are talking iron clad that she gets the square root of cock if she does anything you don't like:yup:) , now you are set and you will live your life happy as a pig in shit Being a Jew for the rest of your life:yup:

That is now the new converted Jewish way to Nakhas :idunno:

Or really ..... you are fucked once she finds out the truth and it ends at the Hummer in the parking lot (borrow a Jewish friends Mercedes if necessary for some fun at least , leather and tinted windows are preferred options) ....
In my eyes it is still worth the Converting:whistling

shaina
05-17-2015, 12:31 AM
Yep. Had the daughter done too- just in case she ever decided to convert to Islam. :yup:

:noes::noes:

shaina
05-17-2015, 12:38 AM
You may think this stupid but a similar previous experiment with black face is the only reason that I'm not now African American.

What happened ?? You fell short below:idunno:

Did you use Nestle Quick , or Shoe Polish for the experiment ?? :idunno:

That might have made a difference you know......

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 02:01 AM
and now go up the the first hot Shiksa you see, tell her you are a doctor and your family is very big housing developer In Canada ... And all you are looking for is a really good Hummer in the Mercedes you have parked in the vip parking next to the bar. And if you now get a good to go with the Hot Shiksa , and she is really good (you know can suck start a leaf blower:hooray:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

shaina
05-17-2015, 03:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

I like Zappa(another one to shake the dust off and add to song list) , but that is one of his songs that will not be added to the song list for the dirty looks(putting it mildly) I will get from the neighbors :bag:

It could cause someone charging me with a "Hate Crime" on the block , and kick me out or lifetime ban of the Drinking Club :cry1:

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 03:26 AM
It could cause someone charging me with a "Hate Crime" on the block , and kick me out or lifetime ban of the Drinking Club :cry1:

Jeesh...what a bunch of Nazis! :O

shaina
05-17-2015, 04:06 AM
Jeesh...what a bunch of Nazis! :O

Even worse ...Jews come at you being really nice to your face .... Then BAM!!! put the knife in slowly if you double cross or piss them off :yikes:
And I rather get the knife than get kicked out of the drinking club:whistling

The Nazis were too fuckin stupid to do that (Shit we taught the US congress our methods and it works for them so far:rolleyes:)

IdolEyes787
05-17-2015, 10:42 PM

I don't know what went wrong.Here's a video that someone took using a iPHone.You tell me.Too Jewish?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ

shaina
05-18-2015, 04:53 AM

I don't know what went wrong.Here's a video that someone took using a iPHone.You tell me.Too Jewish?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ

I was thinking more like this........:afro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYihDAhVPko

See more Carmel Coffee and less Shoe Polish:whistling

dion09529
05-23-2015, 03:06 PM

too bad cuz the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice.

IdolEyes787
05-23-2015, 03:28 PM
To quote your Mum.

Sorry that was insensitive and reflexive like when your Mum drops to her knees whenever she sees a black guy.

megabyteme
05-23-2015, 05:41 PM

Heed the advice of your father, dion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

shaina
05-23-2015, 06:18 PM

What is funny about this...... How does he really know??:idunno:

dion09529
05-23-2015, 06:18 PM
To quote your Mum.

Sorry that was insensitive and reflexive like when your Mum drops to her knees whenever she sees a black guy.

Your nothing but a low skilled social parasite that can't find a state of rest, and so you morally sell out and leech off the international public for a badass rep.

megabyteme
05-23-2015, 06:20 PM
To quote your Mum.

Your nothing but a low skilled social parasite that can't find a state of rest, and so you morally sell out and leech off the international public for a badass rep.

Are you quoting Hitler? I believe it was Hitler who said that first... :O

dion09529
05-23-2015, 06:22 PM
If you can turn the ash back into human...

IdolEyes787
05-23-2015, 06:25 PM
To quote your Mum.

Yeah,so?

Actually not true but I still have my dreams.:(

IdolEyes787
05-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Also I'd like to go on record that everything is Meg's fault.
I have no actual proof but I'm still fairly sure that he's a monster straight from Hell.

megabyteme
05-23-2015, 06:54 PM
I have no actual proof but I'm still fairly sure that he's a monster straight from Hell.

My wife can confirm.

shaina
05-23-2015, 07:21 PM
My wife can confirm.

Your wife doesn't need to be mentioned ....... The motion can be seconded right here right now.....:yup:

shaina
05-23-2015, 07:25 PM
Your nothing but a low skilled social parasite that can't find a state of rest, and so you morally sell out and leech off the international public for a badass re
Yeah,so?
Actually not true but I still have my dreams.:(

If someone needs a good heb lawyer .... I can post some relatives good recommendations if needed??

megabyteme
05-23-2015, 08:04 PM
Dion faces the daily grind (http://imgur.com/gallery/BDXTuzd).

TheFoX
05-23-2015, 08:10 PM

I wish you'd write something original instead of copying and pasting something you've read on the internet.

megabyteme
05-23-2015, 08:23 PM

I wish you'd write something original instead of copying and pasting something you've read on the internet.

I judged it based on grammatical errors, and thought he may have written it himself. :idunno:

shaina
05-23-2015, 08:31 PM
Now This is happy cows ......:whistling

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b5_1378060625&comments=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIZ_B4aBnpE

megabyteme
05-23-2015, 08:40 PM

Ironically, this was the 4th post ever made on the internet. :mellow:

shaina
05-23-2015, 11:03 PM
Ironically, this was the 4th post I copied from the internet. :mellow:

A English Major committing Plagiarism....... That can't be.... can it:noes:

TheFoX
05-24-2015, 07:34 AM

Ironically, this was the 4th post ever made on the internet. :mellow:

Such a long time ago, back in the Stone Age of the internet.