PDA

View Full Version : Life on the Farm...

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 02:41 AM
Still a bit more to do, but the birds are in their new home.

http://i.imgur.com/atqhQPg.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/yBUuxQb.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/h8Jc9zh.jpg?1

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 02:48 AM
Names-

Geese:

(Horrid) Henry
Margret

Duck:

Cadbury (Brown duck)

Chicks:

Wendy (Almost twins except Wendy is pure white; Goldie, well...) Wendy is also the first one to 'fly'.
Goldie

Peeps (The crybaby of the flock)

Fina (Named by my daughter. Fairly sure it is a misremembering of "Fiona" from Adventure Time)

AND...

MBM as 'The Farmer' :cool:

shaina
05-17-2015, 02:51 AM
Jesus Meg

It looks like you built the Taj Mahal for animals that are going to be on the supper table at the end of the summer:yup:

kidding aside looks like you did a great job and the kids must love the entertainment....

After your vacation..... are you sending your kids to any kind of summer camp??

And I am assuming you put a sturdy roof on it so when you piss your wife off you have a alternate place to live for the summer:whistling

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 02:55 AM
This project may have $crewed our vacation for this $ummer. If so, I'll be in the doghou$e (which is smaller and not so protected from the elements). :sadwalk:

We have enrolled our daughter in a 6 weekend reading class, which she will do with my wife. Should give her a leg up...

shaina
05-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Names-
Geese:
(Horrid) Henry
Margret
Duck:
Cadbury (Brown duck)
Chicks:
Wendy (Almost twins except Wendy is pure white; Goldie, well...) Wendy is also the first one to 'fly'.
Goldie
Fina (Named by my daughter. Fairly sure it is a misremembering of "Fiona" from Adventure Time)
AND...

What no...
Moshe ,Sol , Hymie , Herbie , Slomo ,Shmuli
Sara , Shaina ,Marla ,Marian
I guess names sounding like Hebs in your neighborhood would have made you a target liking Jews or something :idunno:

shaina
05-17-2015, 03:05 AM
This project may have $crewed our vacation for this $ummer. If so, I'll be in the doghou$e (which is smaller and not so protected from the elements). :sadwalk:
We have enrolled our daughter in a 6 weekend reading class, which she will do with my wife. Should give her a leg up...

It looks like you didn't $pare any expen$e on the project , like I said for animals inevitably ending up in your bellies sooner than later :whistling

I was smart I have one 8X11 shed on the side of my house , and a cedar Cabana in the back for my extra sleeping quarters (but fucked in the really cold winter not insulated) , only built a dog run for the dogs (when we had them) to do there business...

Summer time is supposed to be fun for the kids (and a short reprieve for the parents) , they get enough schooling during the school season:yup:

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 03:21 AM
Anyone get the twins' names reference? I get them confused sometimes... :sly:

shaina
05-17-2015, 04:15 AM
Anyone get the twins' names reference? I get them confused sometimes... :sly:

Shit you are right I missed that one ..... My apologies..

Is it this one ......

Or this one ..... confusing some times:whistling

shaina
05-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Meg ...

With the gun laws in your neck of the woods , and the on going job losses and unemployment in the US ... are those furry little buggers safe on the outside of the main dwelling:idunno:??

It looks like you made them safe from other wild animals around but hungry humans may be a whole different ballgame:whistling

And if they are willing to steal cars , they may escalate....
You may have to put close circuit cameras on the furry assets:yup:
And have you figured out how to write them off as Dependents?? ...:idunno:

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Meg ...

With the gun laws in your neck of the woods , and the on going job losses and unemployment in the US ... are those furry little buggers safe on the outside of the main dwelling:idunno:??

It looks like you made them safe from other wild animals around but hungry humans may be a whole different ballgame:whistling

And if they are willing to steal cars , they may escalate....
You may have to put close circuit cameras on the furry assets:yup:
And have you figured out how to write them off as Dependents?? ...:idunno:

*feathered

And, yes, after the theft of the Durango, we purchased a nice set of surveillance cameras. :sly:

"dehendents"

Gribley
05-17-2015, 12:54 PM
Lookiing very secure, if birds could fly they wouldn`t be in a giant cage :) Guess you are not risking a duck/goose break-out (take over world etc)

But yes nice build, and I assume your kids are loving `em so cool stuff.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2015, 01:06 PM
Still a bit more to do, but the birds are in their new home.

http://i.imgur.com/atqhQPg.jpg?1

You're Mexican? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-17-2015, 01:08 PM
Names-

Geese:

(Horrid) Henry
Margret

Duck:

Cadbury (Brown duck)

Chicks:

Goldie

AND...

There's even a theme song.:01:

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 01:19 PM
Lookiing very secure, if birds could fly they wouldn`t be in a giant cage :) Guess you are not risking a duck/goose break-out (take over world etc)

But yes nice build, and I assume your kids are loving `em so cool stuff.

You laugh now, but just wait until Henry perfects his Death Ray. :fear:

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 01:20 PM
You're Mexican? :unsure:

No, I have receipts for all of it. :ermm:

shaina
05-17-2015, 01:21 PM
Meg ...And have you figured out how to write them off as Dependents?? ...:idunno:
"dehendents"

I wouldn't be surprised that "Dehendents" is printed for a dependent on a US tax form:rolleyes:

shaina
05-17-2015, 01:26 PM
You laugh now, but just wait until Henry perfects his Death Ray. :fear:

More like the Stink Ray for the neighbors to smell the farm animals in the suburbs from the neglect of a unsanitary condo living conditions :turned:

TheFoX
05-17-2015, 08:22 PM
MBM is a bit of a chick magnet by the looks of it.

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 08:51 PM
MBM is a bit of a chick magnet by the looks of it.

I might just have to make this my new siggy. :pimp:

dion09529
05-17-2015, 10:10 PM
You also apparently live in some post apocalyptic world devoid of people but ruled by seagulls.

http://filesharingtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151187&d=1416956526

I might borrow you some seagulls.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2015, 11:00 PM

Duck Yoga.

megabyteme
05-17-2015, 11:01 PM
That's generally my views on it.

shaina
05-18-2015, 06:00 AM
Ducks hitting Puberty (I think??)

megabyteme
05-18-2015, 06:02 AM
I believe this one belongs in the 'Arse' thread. :idunno:

shaina
05-18-2015, 06:48 AM

Double posted it for you..
And added it was a special request to Gribley from you:hug:
Seeing you thought it was a better thight fit there:whistling

megabyteme
05-18-2015, 06:53 AM

Probably not what he had in mind when starting the thread.

That's part of the fun- you never know where these things will end up. Even when he was asking for it in the "Arse"...

shaina
05-18-2015, 07:07 AM
Probably not what he had in mind when starting the thread.
That's part of the fun- you never know where these things will end up. Even when he was asking for it in the "Arse"...

Believe it or not I think it is :naughty:

Gribley
05-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Ducks hitting Puberty (I think??)

Just a sister checking for mites.... no backdoor intent, that my eagle eye, could detect in that totally innocent looking picture :)

iLOVENZB
06-12-2015, 12:54 PM
Thats some skinny Foie Gras :shifty:

Artemis
06-22-2015, 01:16 PM
It's not really a farm now is it kids....:ghey:

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Big talk but wait until you see his tractor.

Artemis
06-22-2015, 01:23 PM
Big talk but wait until you see his tractor.

The stubby fingers were enough thanks...:sick:

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 01:25 PM
Art Stark.He always comes back.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Since it's been a while since you logged in, goat cultivator let me take a moment to get you up to speed.

OlegL is now married with two children.Mary quit the site because of religious differences,Skiz made a joke but still just the one and we are now officially at war with the English.

Something Else
06-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Not many of the English are actually English. Not even the queen.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 06:27 PM
I'm afraid that fact still won't save you.

Artemis
06-23-2015, 03:57 AM
Since it's been a while since you logged in, goat cultivator let me take a moment to get you up to speed.

OlegL is now married with two children.Mary quit the site because of religious differences,Skiz made a joke but still just the one and we are now officially at war with the English.

Thanks for the heads up, a couple of points in your summary require some clarification:

1. The picture of OlegL married, were there any signs of ropes, looks of sheer terror, crying or urine stains on the victims loved ones?

2. The religious differences, were they of a schism or more a jihad nature? I only enquire because of the possibility of someone with an axe to grind and an advanced degree in science doesn't usually end well :idunno:

Skiz made a joke :blink:

mjmacky
07-31-2015, 11:36 AM

Can I get one of those to go? I expect different answers.

IdolEyes787
07-31-2015, 12:44 PM
Can I get one of those to go? I expect different answers.

I don't know how accurate this is because frankly as soon as things get personal I tune people out so I guess I'm basically you only less effete.

One of Meg's birds or something got the cancer so they had to remove a breast.That's the bad news.The good news is at least it was white meat.
Dion is transitioning into a man woman as transgender being all over the news lately he figures it's trendy and as a bonus nowhere near as stupid a thing to do as listening to electronic dance music.
Mulder use to like girls but now he likes videogames so apparently he's aging in reverse like Benjamin Button.This might also explain his lack of height.
The board grew a Jew.Hopefully in the not too distant future he will realize the point isn't about him being a Jew but rather about him being hung up on that fact.
I moved briefly to Tangier but couldn't handle the lack of Starbucks so I moved back to Wawa.OK not actually Wawa but I just like saying it.
Mary returned with some ridiculous idea that actual friendship can be transitory like love or wanting a good pork rib.I'm going out on a limb here and assuming that lack of commitment is why none of his relationships work out.

megabyteme
07-31-2015, 01:30 PM
You just saw Art's one recent appearance. Seems like we were destined for 6 more weeks of winter.

Chalice visits occasionally. He's still Irish, so intoxication levels vary like the tides.

Dave checks in occasionally. Nobody cares enough to talk to him anymore, but he see us more than his own kids, so it's like a family reunion for him when he stops by.

shaina
07-31-2015, 04:00 PM
I don't know how accurate this is because frankly as soon as things get personal I tune people out so I guess I'm basically you only less effete.
One of Meg's birds or something got the cancer so they had to remove a breast.That's the bad news.The good news is at least it was white meat.
Dion is transitioning into a man woman as transgender being all over the news lately he figures it's trendy and as a bonus nowhere near as stupid a thing to do as listening to electronic dance music.
Mulder use to like girls but now he likes videogames so apparently he's aging in reverse like Benjamin Button.This might also explain his lack of height.
The board grew a Jew.Hopefully in the not too distant future he will realize the point isn't about him being a Jew but rather about him being hung up on that fact.
I moved briefly to Tangier but couldn't handle the lack of Starbucks so I moved back to Wawa.OK not actually Wawa but I just like saying it.
Mary returned with some ridiculous idea that actual friendship can be transitory like love or wanting a good pork rib.I'm going out on a limb here and assuming that lack of commitment is why none of his relationships work out.

:artist::yup::yup:

shaina
07-31-2015, 04:04 PM

:artist: :cry1: :hug:

mjmacky
07-31-2015, 06:54 PM
Before there was Wawa, there was Sheetz, which is infinitely more fun to say. Regarding intimate relationships, I think cats have the right idea, I just have to figure out how to get people to stare at my butthole like it's a normal thing.

In any case, it's the usual, which means less studying. I lucked out.

megabyteme
07-31-2015, 06:59 PM
Still working on that degree?

shaina
07-31-2015, 07:44 PM
Before there was Wawa, there was Sheetz, which is infinitely more fun to say. Regarding intimate relationships, I think cats have the right idea, I just have to figure out how to get people to stare at my butthole like it's a normal thing.

Try rubbing Cat Nip around it ... That should stir up things in the nether region:unsure:

mjmacky
08-03-2015, 08:12 AM

I have no clever reply, so I'll just stick with honest disclosure.

Not anymore. However, I've already started my life as a doctor on a budget.

That means no degree, but I've been hired twice for PhD positions at a fraction of the cost. I don't mind though, for I'm just chasing interesting work, and I get enough money to finance my pursuits. I lost a lot as a result of that marriage and the subsequent escape from it, personally and financially, but I've since recovered.

All of my colleagues are much more disappointed than I am. I mentored them and helped them through their own graduations, but I am the only one from our lab that didn't finish in time (before our PI left the university). Despite that, we're still playing on a level post-scholastic field. In the end, I'm glad to have had that experience and make those connections. I remember the exact moment I had that realization. I was robbing the lab of supplies in the middle of the night (after having a cop assist me getting into the building #whiteprivilege), and when I closed my lab door, I turned around and saw a picture of all of us on our other lab door across the hall. I just started staring at it, and all of the regret and disappointment I was feeling up to that point just evaporated. I still stole the lab supplies; nobody else needed them.

RVB
08-05-2015, 07:33 AM

:artist: :cry1: :hug:

Rofl

megabyteme
08-05-2015, 09:59 AM

I have no clever reply, so I'll just stick with honest disclosure.

Not anymore. However, I've already started my life as a doctor on a budget.

That means no degree, but I've been hired twice for PhD positions at a fraction of the cost. I don't mind though, for I'm just chasing interesting work, and I get enough money to finance my pursuits. I lost a lot as a result of that marriage and the subsequent escape from it, personally and financially, but I've since recovered.

Sorry to hear that, but since you are moving forward, all is not lost. It does make me happy for you that you are pursuing your dream of emmigration.

mjmacky
08-05-2015, 10:41 AM
emmigration.

Don't get too nice because it's emigration.

It did start with an intranational move, but I'm getting there. The next step is to sell my car, but I decided to get back into boxing while I'm here. I acquired a stand and heavy bag for $80 and a 7 hour round trip.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2015, 12:36 PM
Sorry I didn't show the same concern as my ghey friend Meg but the thing about troubles is that everyone has them and I've always preferred the idea of a wake over a funeral.

Also not that this has anything to do with anything but are spies technically immigrants and if not is that why Led Zeppelin never wrote a James Bond soundtrack?

shaina
08-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Also not that this has anything to do with anything but are spies technically immigrants and if not is that why Led Zeppelin never wrote a James Bond soundtrack?

No but Garbage and Duran Duran did:unsure:

IdolEyes787
08-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Unfortunately someone thought that Duran Duran did such a good job with A View to a Kill that they figured they could repeat the success with a-ha :mellow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfFbiFoAWjM

Still it's a toss-up between which is the worst bond title theme song, Thunderball or Man with the Golden Gun.

Also

http://theyoungfolks.com/news/who-is-recording-the-james-bond-theme-song-for-spectre/61183 (http://theyoungfolks.com/news/who-is-recording-the-james-bond-theme-song-for-spectre/61183)

If Sam Smith who has the most grating voice maybe ever and people choose to ignore this fact because he's like ghey and not good ghey like your Dad, does it then I'm boycotting the movie.

It's official, Daniel Craig is now too old looking to play Bond effectively. I only pray to God that they don't bend to political correctness and make the next Bond transgender like rumour has it.

shaina
08-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Man with the Golden Gun, LULU?? who the hell was that??

Thunderball ?? Tom Jones... I figured you one of Tom's big groupies, and figured Jones has lots of your underwear/G-strings you have thrown at him at all the concerts you went to see him , you being a Jone's Head fan :O

If you mean a different color bond, that I have read rumors, but transgender?? It could be the linked sites you have that is hoping for that:01:
As for Bond looking old?? A little color in the hair and some makeup is a quick fix for that...And i do think Craig is one of the better Bonds for sure:yup:

And on real web sites , i don't think a decision is made yet for the new Bond song. But lip-syncing(or human juke-box) Britney Spears would be a better choice than that:yikes:

megabyteme
08-05-2015, 06:42 PM
emmigration.

Don't get too nice because it's emigration.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Even looked that one up. https://www.google.com/search?q=emmigration&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS532US532&oq=emmigration&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Top two hits seemed legit enough, so I ignored the red underline. Turns out that when you click the link, it spells it correctly on the page. :frusty:

It did start with an intranational move, but I'm getting there. The next step is to sell my car, but I decided to get back into boxing while I'm here. I acquired a stand and heavy bag for $80 and a 7 hour round trip.

We'll know it is serious when you part with the Vulva Volvo. Coincidentally, I have a heavy bag, too... I just don't usually call her that. :no:

megabyteme
08-05-2015, 06:58 PM
I only pray to God that they don't bend to political correctness and make the next Bond transgender like rumour has it.

They could add race into that political correctness scheme and have Serena Williams play the part...

http://i.imgur.com/oeLnw6P.jpg?1 http://i.imgur.com/DJkw4vU.jpg?1

IdolEyes787
08-05-2015, 07:06 PM
If you mean a different color bond, that I have read rumors....

I was going to be totally non-racist and not care about colour just as long as the actor is good in the role but then I got to thinking and decided that I really couldn't take it if he was a light purple.

IdolEyes787
08-05-2015, 07:08 PM
They could add race into that political correctness scheme and have Serena Williams play the part...

Too manly for Bond.Maybe if they remake Commando.

megabyteme
08-05-2015, 07:19 PM

Or Predator. That makes me wonder who'd play Arnold's part, though. :idunno:

shaina
08-05-2015, 09:15 PM

:yup: :artist: :yup:

shaina
08-05-2015, 09:17 PM
I was going to be totally non-racist and not care about colour just as long as the actor is good in the role but then I got to thinking and decided that I really couldn't take it if he was a light purple.

:noes: :unsure: :noes:

shaina
08-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Or Predator. That makes me wonder who'd play Arnold's part, though. :idunno:

It should read..
In the Predator Arnold would play Arnold's part, and the Predator would be :whistling

shaina
08-05-2015, 09:24 PM

If there was a part and you really want a cross-gender like ... He/She can play that part for sure:yup:

Shit!!!... That photo really looks like a mans head on a plastic surgeons inventive body :unsure:

megabyteme
08-27-2015, 04:57 AM
UPDATE:

http://i.imgur.com/GpazUNo.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/kzgAaK7.jpg?1

My birds are awesome. Probably better than most children...

IdolEyes787
08-27-2015, 12:51 PM
If you like them why are they in prison?

I mean the kids.

megabyteme
08-27-2015, 12:53 PM
Who said I like the kids? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
08-27-2015, 12:58 PM
The social worker.

megabyteme
08-27-2015, 04:30 PM
:glagpinch:

shaina
08-28-2015, 07:31 AM
Is that a fire-pit your next door neighbor has built??:unsure:

And boy oh boy did you put a lot of work into the living quarters ..... Very impressive for animals that will be on the dinner table in the near future:whistling , and I hope yours before your neighbors :O

TheFoX
08-28-2015, 08:08 AM
Don't you think it a bit cruel building a BBQ right next to their pen? Surely you can give them a bit of dignity before you cook them. Also, I like the razor wire, even though I think it a tad over the top, even for you.

megabyteme
08-28-2015, 03:02 PM
The neighbors think I am a bit crazy; they try not to upset me too much since I bought a trap to capture their cats. True story.

They are also lazy, irresponsible people. :ermm:

Also, I like the razor wire, even though I think it a tad over the top, even for you.

That's electrified razor wire with laser-activated motion tracking and silent alarm. I was told I couldn't have guns fire automatically when the alarm is triggered, but I think that's just a bunch of limp-wristed, pinko commie pussy bullshit. Would be a shame if some 80 lb rocks tumbled down my hill towards intruders, though. Act of God, I think is the legal term. God HATES fucking intruders and wants them DEAD!!!11

Something Else
08-28-2015, 03:33 PM

shaina
08-28-2015, 04:33 PM
That's electrified razor wire with laser-activated motion tracking and silent alarm. I was told I couldn't have guns fire automatically when the alarm is triggered, but I think that's just a bunch of limp-wristed, pinko commie pussy bullshit. Would be a shame if some 80 lb rocks tumbled down my hill towards intruders, though. Act of God, I think is the legal term. God HATES fucking intruders and wants them DEAD!!!11

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shaina
08-28-2015, 04:53 PM
The even funnier thing.... Looks like you invested 3 of your future vacations building that fortress....:unsure:

Did you build a bomb shelter or a small ark in case of floods? :lol:

PS. Just think if you put that much effort into your theater room.....Shit it would be in magazines:yup:
Do they have a suburbs home farm magazine?? that would make the cover page for sure :).
If You invest $100, and make business cards and flyers, "Build a Farm".... Even make up "Do it Yourself Kits" for all the fathers out there....Shit you could expand and build ponds with fish and turtles, and charge admission for a backyard mini zoo.....:whistling

Just a few thoughts for the future :idunno:

megabyteme
08-28-2015, 06:50 PM
The even funnier thing.... Looks like you invested 3 of your future vacations building that fortress....:unsure:

Did you build a bomb shelter or a small ark in case of floods? :lol:

PS. Just think if you put that much effort into your theater room.....Shit it would be in magazines:yup:
Do they have a suburbs home farm magazine?? that would make the cover page for sure :).
If You invest $100, and make business cards and flyers, "Build a Farm".... Even make up "Do it Yourself Kits" for all the fathers out there....Shit you could expand and build ponds with fish and turtles, and charge admission for a backyard mini zoo.....:whistling

Just a few thoughts for the future :idunno:

Since the world is supposed to be destroyed differently each time, I'm betting on viral/bacterial. I have Hazmat suits for each of them, along with grain storage, clean pond water, and rations of freeze-dried insects.

If I remember correctly, my theater is better than yours. Should you choose to upgrade, I'll consider purchasing your current components for pennies on the dollar and then install in the birds' house. :snooty:

shaina
08-28-2015, 07:57 PM
Since the world is supposed to be destroyed differently each time, I'm betting on viral/bacterial. I have Hazmat suits for each of them, along with grain storage, clean pond water, and rations of freeze-dried insects.

------Now that is great future thinking LOL!!!.......Add Gas Generators, and maybe a big plastic bubble and you are set for anything :lol:

If I remember correctly, my theater is better than yours. Should you choose to upgrade, I'll consider purchasing your current components for pennies on the dollar and then install in the birds' house. :snooty:

Now for Basement theater room..... My comment was not meant on the equipment, but solely on cosmetics:yup:. (and if i remember all my equipment is working order and sounds great:snooty:)
And if you would ask me to choose your setup over my family room or my 5th and or my Master bedroom(full surround sound in all of them as you know)?? I would say.... Not a Bloody Chance!!!!
But I do admire some of your audio equipment, no question.....:yup: , and you would be right... I don't have a basement theater room:whistling

And no disrespect was ever intended:yup:

megabyteme
08-28-2015, 08:59 PM
And no disrespect was ever intended:yup:

Nun taken.

mjmacky
08-29-2015, 01:38 PM
There are two ways for a person live life: on the other side of an open door or behind a locked door.

There are two ways to for an animal to live life: survive as long as possible or be raised as food.

I called you livestock, fence boy.

IdolEyes787
08-29-2015, 03:45 PM
There are two ways to for an animal to live life: survive as long as possible or be raised as food.

My cat has one of those inscrutable faces so I'm not sure if he's trying to tell me that you're full of shit or eyeing me suspiciously.

shaina
08-29-2015, 05:52 PM
My cat has one of those inscrutable faces so I'm not sure if he's trying to tell me that I am full of shit, or eyeing me suspiciously.

Fixed.... And that cat may be on to something :whistling

shaina
08-29-2015, 06:16 PM

You forgot about racing and gambling on there ass....:O

megabyteme
08-29-2015, 08:30 PM
There are two ways for a person live life: on the other side of an open door or behind a locked door.

The only way to be truly free is to love nothing.

Congratulations on that. :yup:

IdolEyes787
08-29-2015, 09:10 PM
I'm pretty sure he loves to lord his command of the English language over people.

shaina
08-29-2015, 10:23 PM

I can add my 2 cents and say I could never live my life like that:yup:

But betting/gambling on race horses is still not bad:whistling

In Florida I diversify on dog tracks and Hialeah:whistling (with some small wagers on the golf course with some old fucks, but we won't get into great detail about that right now:ermm:)

shaina
08-29-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm pretty sure he loves to lord his command of the English language over people.

:idunno: :idunno: :idunno:

shaina
08-29-2015, 10:29 PM

Is that racist or anti Semitic ?? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
08-29-2015, 11:16 PM
In so much as they all require being a dick,possibly.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/big-brother/11832411/Tila-Tequila-removed-from-Celebrity-Big-Brother-house-for-anti-Semitic-comments.html

I never said I hated anyone, but just because I feel sympathy, compassion, and forgiveness for others such as Hitler means I am now a monster? All for trying to open your eyes to the truth that Hitler was NOT as bad as he was painted out to be?

Yeah and I'm sure that Jeffery Dahmer had his good points too when he wasn't killing and eating people.:mellow:

Btw I'm pretty sure what she said isn't so much racist as it's just unbelievably insensitive.

shaina
08-30-2015, 01:14 AM
In so much as they all require being a dick,possibly.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/big-brother/11832411/Tila-Tequila-removed-from-Celebrity-Big-Brother-house-for-anti-Semitic-comments.html

I never said I hated anyone, but just because I feel sympathy, compassion, and forgiveness for others such as Hitler means I am now a monster? All for trying to open your eyes to the truth that Hitler was NOT as bad as he was painted out to be?
Yeah and I'm sure that Jeffery Dahmer had his good points too when he wasn't killing and eating people.:mellow:
Btw I'm pretty sure what she said isn't so much racist as it's just unbelievably insensitive.

To be real, I think there is a time and place to vocally say your views, and then there are times you have to learn to keep your thoughts inside and shut your yap!!!
When it comes to people like that, they are just too stupid to know the difference...And after trying to explain what she meant ,no matter how ridiculous, it is too late:yup:

That is nothing new, and people should be used to it by now to be honest.. But in any world view including Germany, Using Hitler in a positive viewpoint out loud is not a good idea... But if they are your inner thoughts .... Well that is a different story right.:yup:, especially knowing it wasn't just one nationality or race that was involved in being erased.

But the dumb cunt will end up with more publicity then she bargained for:whistling

Edit: Reading more into this post Idol.... The dumb cunt also photo shopped herself wearing a SS uniform in front of the concentration camps saying Hitler was trying to save the depression. That should say how many brain cells she really has:stars:
Then the comments just go completely off topic and start with the conflicts involving the Middle East, which has noting really to do with Hitler of course..

mjmacky
09-02-2015, 04:13 PM

My cat has one of those inscrutable faces so I'm not sure if he's trying to tell me that you're full of shit or eyeing me suspiciously.
It's thinking you look like a very strange cat. That's what it is always thinking. Except for maybe the times it's about to cough up some hair or vomit.

mjmacky
09-02-2015, 04:14 PM

I love cats, so I'm still fucked.

mjmacky
09-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Actually, what does get me off is elevating the understanding in others closer to my level, in every topic. I don't exactly look at everyone around me as being intellectual failures, but rather that they're still climbing, and I get a thrill out of helping to map their journey.

You see, the truth is a lot more fucked up than you have imagined.

IdolEyes787
09-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Maybe if you used illustrations of boobs to somehow make your point?

shaina
09-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Maybe if you used illustrations of Women's boobs to somehow make your point?

I just fixed that to make sure that wasn't a trick question :unsure:

Or brought it down to my level which I am fine with:yup:

megabyteme
09-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Maybe if you used illustrations of Women's boobs to somehow make your point?

*MBM deletes selfie instead of posting :sadwalk:

shaina
09-02-2015, 08:02 PM
*MBM deletes selfie instead of posting :sadwalk:

Just in Time!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

shaina
09-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Actually, what does get me off is elevating the understanding in others closer to my level, in every topic. I don't exactly look at everyone around me as being intellectual failures, but rather that they're still climbing, and I get a thrill out of helping to map their journey.

Interesting way of thinking...
Is there a name for people that think like you??

or just use "MESHUGGINA" with your MISHEGOSS Thinking:idunno:

mjmacky
09-02-2015, 11:02 PM

Arrogant asshole

Cocky

Unlikeable

Lonely

Suicidal

and

shaina
09-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Anal/Asshole at times

Cocky/Confident

Unlikeable at times

Lonely, my fault

Suicidal, just kidding :unsure:

and can contribute some of my knowledge on many different topics here

and

Fixed and more accurate :D

And that would be just my opinion, even know you are not very good at answering/replying to a PM:lol:

mjmacky
09-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Anal/Asshole at times

Cocky/Confident

Unlikeable at times

Lonely, my fault

Suicidal, just kidding :unsure:

and can contribute some of my knowledge on many different topics here

and

Fixed and more accurate :D

And that would be just my opinion, even know you are not very good at answering/replying to a PM:lol:
I haven't read my PMs yet. It's been awhile, but my computer is strictly for work, gaming, buying stuff on Amazon, and...

Fuck, what else do I use it for?

Oh, porn. Unless I know there's good porn in my inbox, I have no incentive to check it.

shaina
09-03-2015, 08:40 PM
No worries Macky, i understand and figure you will glance at them sooner or later :unsure:.

It is nice to see you here more often, your knowledge and contrabution being spread in the forums here is always welcome :stars:

mjmacky
09-04-2015, 06:08 AM
No worries Macky, i understand and figure you will glance at them sooner or later :unsure:.

It is nice to see you here more often, your knowledge and contrabution being spread in the forums here is always welcome :stars:
If I even catch a glimpse of myself making a positive contribution, I'm fucking leaving.

megabyteme
09-04-2015, 07:06 AM
Just send him some nudes, Shay. He's practically begging for them. Can you not take a hint? :no:

megabyteme
09-04-2015, 07:08 AM

Arrogant asshole

Cocky

Unlikeable

Lonely

Suicidal

and

*MBM gives Mary a hug* :console:

TheFoX
09-04-2015, 08:35 AM
If I even catch a glimpse of myself making a positive contribution, I'm fucking leaving.

So, you're here till the day you die, then.

Something Else
09-04-2015, 11:53 AM
:lol:

shaina
09-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Just send him some nudes, Shay. He's practically begging for them. Can you not take a hint? :no:

What for.... He doesn't answer when you send him a PM anyways:yup:. Plus.... That is fuckin Sick!!:lol:

:batman:

mjmacky
09-04-2015, 06:26 PM

So, you're here till the day you die, then.
If I play my cards right.

By cards I mean a can of sliced peaches.

mjmacky
09-04-2015, 06:27 PM

What for.... He doesn't answer when you send him a PM anyways:yup:. Plus.... That is fuckin Sick!!:lol:

Everyone else has done it. I'm making a collage.

shaina
09-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Everyone else has done it. I'm making a collage.

So you are saying you open/reply everyone's PM's and not mine??:cry1:

OK here is a Peek, the rest i will let your imagination go to work.....Sicko!!

mjmacky
09-05-2015, 01:10 AM
Not much left to the imagination. Just a mother feeding her two round hatchlings in a nest.

shaina
09-05-2015, 01:57 AM
Not much left to the imagination. Just a mother feeding her two round hatchlings in a nest.

I think a change of Meds are needed...:crazy:

mjmacky
09-06-2015, 08:24 PM

I think a change of Meds are needed...:crazy:
Generic brand naproxen works better than ibuprofen, aspirin, and whatever other NSAIDs there may be, at least for me.

shaina
09-07-2015, 09:57 AM
Generic brand naproxen works better than ibuprofen, aspirin, and whatever other NSAIDs there may be, at least for me.

I prefer Percocet's with a nice glass of crown royal or scotch:whistling(on the golf course I change it to vodka or Smirnoff's).

mjmacky
09-07-2015, 05:54 PM

I prefer Percocet's with a nice glass of crown royal or scotch:whistling(on the golf course I change it to vodka or Smirnoff's).
During my appendectomy episode, I learned that morphine and percocet are very ineffective with my dysfunctional body chemistry. It was the equivalent of taking a spoonful of sugar.

shaina
09-08-2015, 03:34 AM
During my appendectomy episode, I learned that morphine and percocet are very ineffective with my dysfunctional body chemistry. It was the equivalent of taking a spoonful of sugar.

oxycontin 10mg,20mg,80mg, that's no sugar:stars:

Demerol is another food for thought:whistling

Plus I think this was a conversation we have had before :unsure:

mjmacky
09-08-2015, 07:02 PM

oxycontin 10mg,20mg,80mg, that's no sugar:stars:

Demerol is another food for thought:whistling

Plus I think this was a conversation we have had before :unsure:
I'm bound to repeat myself because hardly anyone listens to me.

shaina
09-09-2015, 02:21 PM
I listen to what you write sometimes:huh:, but it would be better if I could hear it:whistling

IdolEyes787
09-09-2015, 04:27 PM

Isn't that more of an excuse than a reason?

IdolEyes787
09-09-2015, 04:29 PM

IdolEyes787
09-09-2015, 04:51 PM

shaina
09-09-2015, 05:19 PM

Sorry I couldn't hear you the first time:huh:

IdolEyes787
09-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Likely because it's after six in the morning and so you are drunk.

megabyteme
09-10-2015, 12:39 AM
Oxycontin is a time released version of oxycodone. If regular oxys did nothing, this slow-release (24 hour) would do nothing.

Demerol stands a decent chance of success. So would hitting him on the head with a shovel, which most of us have plotted considered.

shaina
09-10-2015, 12:58 AM
Likely because it's after six in the morning and so you are drunk.

I don't know what you are talking about:unsure:

megabyteme
09-10-2015, 01:21 AM
I don't know what you are talking about:unsure:

I'm just gonna grab this for my siggy. :)

shaina
09-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Oxycontin is a time released version of oxycodone. If regular oxys did nothing, this slow-release (24 hour) would do nothing.
Demerol stands a decent chance of success. So would hitting him on the head with a shovel, which most of us have plotted considered.

Close... Mr Pharmacist
Oxycodone is the name of the actual opiate,oxycontin is a 12 hr sustained release form of oxycodone, and you need the minimum 10mg dosage for it to do that..
Plus the older oxycontin have a different filler in them, and the new ones are designed to prevent you from crushing them and snorting or injecting. I only have the older ones and they are worth 3 times the price on the street:whistling. And I tried the slow release medical patches also, but I didn't like them at all:noes:

And if they don't affect you in any way, then either you are a cancer patient or you are a junkie and had to up the doses. First time I took it (1 10mg pill), I was still in so much pain I took another one about a half hour later... and I can tell you it was a very big mistake :fear::stars:, and when I finally start to feel the pain again and I was scared to take another one before 8hrs, my wife told me to either lock yourself in the bedroom or go sleep in the cabana(it was winter), I became such a bastard, I didn't take them for long. I rather take 4 Percocet's and have my stomach rot then have that feeling all the time. I can see why people get addicted so easy to them..

And one thing I can tell you.... If you take any meds like that and you have signs of being high, you are not in any pain, you are using them for a different purpose..
Two of my friends had multiple back operations(like I am supposed to have) and one use to take 2 60mg every 12hrs(that's just crazy pain!!) and acted completely normal. And he did that for months and slowly weaned off of them. and now they both don't crave nor take them at all (pain free)...:yahoo:

If my wife had easy access to the metal shovels in the winter, she probably would have used it on me.....

megabyteme
09-10-2015, 02:01 AM
I was on 60mg of morphine twice a day for 3 1/2 years. I also had 4x 10mg oxy's for the latter half of that time. I'm off and happy to not be living with that anymore.

shaina
09-10-2015, 03:13 AM
I was on 60mg of morphine twice a day for 3 1/2 years. I also had 4x 10mg oxy's for the latter half of that time. I'm off and happy to not be living with that anymore.

I am not getting into a match that my pain if worse than yours... But my back is really fucked(pain goes to my legs and I don't know to sit or stand), and I just use different ways for temporary relief.. The doctors give me a less than 50% success(up to 6-7 operations) in fixing the problem and high chance I may not walk again, so I use that as motivation to up my pain tolerance to avoid going under the knife.
But if it came to the point where I had to take what you did, my choice might be a little different

Heating pads
Ice
Tense Machines
Stretching Machines
Acupuncture
Pain meds
Pain meds with Alcohol (to try to make me pass out for relief!!)
Some exercise/stretching:whistling
Wife pushes in the 2 vertebrae that pop out and rub some sort of cream preferably with codeine or aspirin in it
Inflammation meds

But the biggest is to think positive and try to avoid paralyses(end up in a wheel chair).
So far all of this is working...

And before I would do anything that involves opening me up I would fly to the Mayo Clinic to get another opinion..

And I am glad you are off all of that shit!!!

megabyteme
09-10-2015, 09:07 AM
The worst of it was the 2 1/2 years when doctors wouldn't give me anything because I couldn't pay for endless tests. I shut myself off from the world I was in so much pain. Fortunately, time did heal me (mostly). My hands and feet are still numb from a variety of pinched nerves, but life is tolerable without the narcos.

I, too, went through every conceivable fix-it. Hung upside down. TENS unit. Ice. Heat. Ambien. Back massagers. Muscle relaxers. Chiropractor. New beds. Back braces. Stretching. Your wife giving me massages... :P

shaina
09-10-2015, 09:56 AM
The worst of it was the 2 1/2 years when doctors wouldn't give me anything because I couldn't pay for endless tests. I shut myself off from the world I was in so much pain. Fortunately, time did heal me (mostly). My hands and feet are still numb from a variety of pinched nerves, but life is tolerable without the narcos.
I, too, went through every conceivable fix-it. Hung upside down. TENS unit. Ice. Heat. Ambien. Back massagers. Muscle relaxers. Chiropractor. New beds. Back braces. Stretching. Your wife giving me massages... :P

I never in my life would trust a Chiropractor nor a naturopath and I remember the days of having 2 tense machines on at once (4 pads on one and the other connected to the acupuncture needles), but all in all it is just temporary relief. But it was a lot better than taking all those pills, and now since I am semi retarded the stress on my body is not as constant as it was when I worked and I used to wear the Dr. Ho(my friend owns the sell rights for Canada) when I was carpet cleaning....And I can now tell you I really feel my age :01:.

And here you don't pay for the tests, but the doctors are all scared to give scripts for narcos (great series by the way), for fear of loosing there license, but I have a few friends that are doctors that write me scripts for small amounts at a time if I really need them.
Here they push the knife and then pain management...But I am not ready yet :fear:

And I am glad you are feeling better/relief...
But I can tell you if I did the work you did on the apartment for your future feast, I would have been out for a few days:yup:
You are really blessed for that....

shaina
09-10-2015, 10:02 AM
I forgot Hash every once and a while :naughty:.....

IdolEyes787
09-10-2015, 01:56 PM
I use this place to up my pain tolerance.So far it's not working.

Anyway so many thoughts,so little internet toilet paper to write them on.

While I share your opinion that there's a lot of quackery in chiropractic and homeopathic (:lol: homeo) medicine I am equally perturbed by people who take MDs word as gospel.
Doctors are merely people who read a bunch of books that don't involve hobbits.That doesn't make you right that only makes you a well read person with bad eyesight.

Wasn't it not too long ago that doctors were regularly bleeding people to rid them of their bad humours?

Like both chiro and homeo, mainstream medicine is based on observation and practiced by guys named Malcolm who in High School people mostly avoided because he smelled funny. This is why for any serious problems I send money to TV evangelists because if you can't trust men of God who can you trust?

mjmacky
09-11-2015, 04:14 AM

It was a conclusion, yours was a question, and this is the answer. That was a statement, and what you're experiencing now is a headache.

That makes a problem, and I am offering a suggestion that could be a solution to it. Take a large dictionary, open it up to any page between 500 and 600, and then beat yourself over the head with the hard cover portion.

shaina
09-11-2015, 05:19 AM
It was a conclusion, yours was a question, and this is the answer. That was a statement, and what you're experiencing now is a headache.
That makes a problem, and I am offering a suggestion that could be a solution to it. Take a large dictionary, open it up to any page between 500 and 600, and then beat yourself over the head with the hard cover portion.

Hey Hey Now!!! Everyone play nice you intellectual fuckin idiots:unsure:

megabyteme
09-11-2015, 05:40 AM
No, no. Don't break it up. They've both deserved punched noses for a variety of reasons. Just let them sock each other. :happy:

shaina
09-11-2015, 06:36 AM
While I share your opinion that there's a lot of quackery in chiropractic and homeopathic (:lol: homeo) medicine I am equally perturbed by people who take MDs word as gospel.
Doctors are merely people who read a bunch of books that don't involve hobbits.That doesn't make you right that only makes you a well read person with bad eyesight.
Wasn't it not too long ago that doctors were regularly bleeding people to rid them of their bad humours?
Like both chiro and homeo, mainstream medicine is based on observation and practiced by guys named Malcolm who in High School people mostly avoided because he smelled funny. This is why for any serious problems I send money to TV evangelists because if you can't trust men of God who can you trust?

I agree to the point on a GP (General Practice) doctor, they are now in my opinion less than a dentist when it comes to knowledge(that is caused by lack of motivation). But when you get into more of the specialist that can and do save your life if you are really sick, that to me is when your opinion fails to make sense.
And they have set it up that if you want to see a specialist today, you must visit the GP to set up appointments. In other words even know the GP really runs blood tests and if you have a cold(eg only minor shit is all) , they can help you, if it goes beyond that, the email or fax goes to the specialist and you are on to the next doctor that is more specific for your problem(as you already know and just explaining it to the other people).
One of the bigger problems here is our health-care system, being great to have it paid for(but really is it??), it doesn't produce the best surgeons/specialists in the world. Not saying they are not very good but because our health-care does restrict there pocket books it also does something to there mind set...
And Yes Idol I am saying that a lot of the specialist in the US and other places that work in private hospitals and that make large amounts of money without restrictions seem to keep up with the times/technology better than Canada does.

But I can tell you when I was younger and something needed to be done, you went to your GP which had way more knowledge and took care of you. If something needed to be operated on, then and only then you went to see a specialist and that was it..

Here is a little story....
My ears were bugging me a while back, so I went to the GP and all she did was tell me to go to the drug store and pick up some ear drops and gave me a pill script for infection. So I did that for about 4-5 days, and after I showered I was cleaning my ears and all kinds of nasty shit was coming out. So I went back to the GP and told here what was going on, she then faxed and appointment to the Ears Nose and Throat specialist. I get a call from the specialist reception the next appointment is in 3 weeks.
I said fuck that shit!!!, and I called back and said I can't really hear my ear is blocks and all kinds of black shit is coming out!!. She put me on hold and when she came back she said to come in the next morning(what the fuck is that!!). So I drive to the doctors and was waiting in his office about 2hrs, but I didn't say anything because they squeezed me in and I wanted to get the problem corrected. Anyways I get in there and firs he send me to do a hearing test(remember my ear is fucked!!), so I asked him I can't really hear out of my one ear what is that going to solve?? He just replied that is what the procedure is (to grab extra money right!!). So I did the test and low and behold my ear was fucked, so I went back in and without a lie put some shit on a cotton ball(the shit stunk!!), and said leave it in until tomorrow and then he did it to my other ear that I thought was fine and he said there was a problem as well.
So I went back the next day and really only waited for 10-15min after my appointment which I thought was good, sat back in the chair(he didn't have the greatest personality in the first visit), he pulls the cotton out and low a behold my hearing was way better!!, then he turns on this vacuum thing goes into my ear and sucks out the rest of the shit. My hearing and everything was amazing!!.
Finally he speaks to me and says you had a fungus in you ears, and the stuff that smells is a clover drops to kill the fungus, I asked how the hell do you get that?? he asked did you do anything different and stick your fingers in your ears??
And I remembered.... I took apart my pool heater and there was all kinds of soot, so my ears were itchy and I thought I cleaned my hand off, but there must have been some shit under my finger nails(Don't worry I am getting to my point), now he gave me a script for special infection drops just in case. And now him being much more friendly, I asked him.... Can you tell me why I had to come and see you for this?? And he literally said, the way GP walk in clinics are designed today is to get as many cattle through there office and take the fee for general visits and physicals and the medication scripts prescribed , the rest is faxed to specialist and that is the way it is done..
So I went on and said I remember when I was younger my GP did everything except major surgery, and he said you are right, but the health-care system is now not set up that way anymore, the billing system is completely different and that changes what a GP decides on how far they will go with a patient before they send it off to someone else . So I just said thank you very much for fixing me up and hope I don't have to see you again, he laughed and said you are welcome..

Now I know this specialist also does surgeries, but there are some that see you, fix you up if you don't need surgery and if you do, they send you to someone else.
The bottom line is my GP new she could fix it but it is not her expertise and would have taken her longer, and for the fee charged back to the government chose not to do it, and just book more cattle for general visits.

That is our health care system On a GP level today....

But there is some really smart GP doctors here got really smart and figured out how to get around the money cap... Open multiple walk in clinics, bring in doctors, pay them x amount of dollars, and take the rest of there cap, and if they can't build a patient portfolio(with a non compete of course!!), the GP that owns the clinic throws them out(I know this because my wife' cousin owns to walk in clinics:whistling).

Great country Canada is........

shaina
09-11-2015, 06:49 AM
No, no. Don't break it up. They've both deserved punched noses for a variety of reasons. Just let them sock each other. :happy:

That would mean the only one left here really is you :slap:

Please make up Guys!!:fear:

megabyteme
09-11-2015, 07:09 AM
I just want them to bleed a lot little and be in pain. Don't necessarily want either dead. Today, anyways... :whistling

shaina
09-11-2015, 07:15 AM
I just want them to bleed a lot little and be in pain. Don't necessarily want either dead. Today, anyways... :whistling

Lets be real here.... you really think either one of them would know when to stop??

You have the two biggest Jackasses egos on FST going at it, Be real:)

IdolEyes787
09-11-2015, 12:05 PM
I don't think you're seeing the bigger picture here.Mjmacky is simply Spock* to my Kirk and Meg is obviously Dr. McCoy. Think about it and see how strangely accurate this is.
This all ties nicely into my latest theory that all things can be equated and/or explained by Star Trek.

Further proof.You,Shay are a Ferengi, possibly Quark and Rart is obviously Harry Kim.Him being Asian,having few lines of dialogue,immediately forgettable and not tin any way intrinsic to the central story.

*Logical but totally devoid of normal human emotion.Has sex only every seven years but even then manages to feel bad about .

IdolEyes787
09-11-2015, 12:09 PM
I agree to the point on a GP (General Practice) doctor, they are now in my opinion less than a dentist when it comes to knowledge(that is caused by lack of motivation). But when you get into more of the specialist that can and do save your life if you are really sick, that to me is when your opinion fails to make sense.
And they have set it up that if you want to see a specialist today, you must visit the GP to set up appointments. In other words even know the GP really runs blood tests and if you have a cold(eg only minor shit is all) , they can help you, if it goes beyond that, the email or fax goes to the specialist and you are on to the next doctor that is more specific for your problem(as you already know and just explaining it to the other people).
One of the bigger problems here is our health-care system, being great to have it paid for(but really is it??), it doesn't produce the best surgeons/specialists in the world. Not saying they are not very good but because our health-care does restrict there pocket books it also does something to there mind set...
And Yes Idol I am saying that a lot of the specialist in the US and other places that work in private hospitals and that make large amounts of money without restrictions seem to keep up with the times/technology better than Canada does.

But I can tell you when I was younger and something needed to be done, you went to your GP which had way more knowledge and took care of you. If something needed to be operated on, then and only then you went to see a specialist and that was it..

Here is a little story....
My ears were bugging me a while back, so I went to the GP and all she did was tell me to go to the drug store and pick up some ear drops and gave me a pill script for infection. So I did that for about 4-5 days, and after I showered I was cleaning my ears and all kinds of nasty shit was coming out. So I went back to the GP and told here what was going on, she then faxed and appointment to the Ears Nose and Throat specialist. I get a call from the specialist reception the next appointment is in 3 weeks.
I said fuck that shit!!!, and I called back and said I can't really hear my ear is blocks and all kinds of black shit is coming out!!. She put me on hold and when she came back she said to come in the next morning(what the fuck is that!!). So I drive to the doctors and was waiting in his office about 2hrs, but I didn't say anything because they squeezed me in and I wanted to get the problem corrected. Anyways I get in there and firs he send me to do a hearing test(remember my ear is fucked!!), so I asked him I can't really hear out of my one ear what is that going to solve?? He just replied that is what the procedure is (to grab extra money right!!). So I did the test and low and behold my ear was fucked, so I went back in and without a lie put some shit on a cotton ball(the shit stunk!!), and said leave it in until tomorrow and then he did it to my other ear that I thought was fine and he said there was a problem as well.
So I went back the next day and really only waited for 10-15min after my appointment which I thought was good, sat back in the chair(he didn't have the greatest personality in the first visit), he pulls the cotton out and low a behold my hearing was way better!!, then he turns on this vacuum thing goes into my ear and sucks out the rest of the shit. My hearing and everything was amazing!!.
Finally he speaks to me and says you had a fungus in you ears, and the stuff that smells is a clover drops to kill the fungus, I asked how the hell do you get that?? he asked did you do anything different and stick your fingers in your ears??
And I remembered.... I took apart my pool heater and there was all kinds of soot, so my ears were itchy and I thought I cleaned my hand off, but there must have been some shit under my finger nails(Don't worry I am getting to my point), now he gave me a script for special infection drops just in case. And now him being much more friendly, I asked him.... Can you tell me why I had to come and see you for this?? And he literally said, the way GP walk in clinics are designed today is to get as many cattle through there office and take the fee for general visits and physicals and the medication scripts prescribed , the rest is faxed to specialist and that is the way it is done..
So I went on and said I remember when I was younger my GP did everything except major surgery, and he said you are right, but the health-care system is now not set up that way anymore, the billing system is completely different and that changes what a GP decides on how far they will go with a patient before they send it off to someone else . So I just said thank you very much for fixing me up and hope I don't have to see you again, he laughed and said you are welcome..

Coincidentally your wife was also found to have something black in her ear.

Of course in her case it turned out to be a cock.

shaina
09-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Coincidentally your wife was also found to have something black in her ear.
Of course in her case it turned out to be a cock.

Why is it that you always go right to profanity and being a dick, when a true conversation could be made on our Canadian Health Care System??:idunno:

shaina
09-11-2015, 12:21 PM
You,Shay are a Ferengi

I may have a lot of similar characteristics :whistling , but I can tell you without a doubt, I don't look anything like that in person:unsure:

IdolEyes787
09-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Why is it that you always go right to profanity and being a dick, when a true conversation could be made on our Canadian Health Care System??:idunno:

Hawkeye: And now for the moment no-one has been waiting for: the Father Mulcahy sound-alike contest.
[Father Mulcahy passes him his hat]
Hawkeye: [imitating Mulcahy] My word, Hawkeye, this jocularity is most unseemly.
[tosses hat to Klinger]
Cpl. Maxwell Klinger: [imitating Mulcahy, in squeaky voice] How can you make jokes at a time like this? Ooh.
[passes hat to Frank Burns]

Star Trek/MASH.Either/or.:mellow:

shaina
09-11-2015, 01:13 PM
My new phrase for you..... "I don't get it"!!... Does it have to do with Penis Envy??:unsure:

And no I am not calling you a dick, you are more like an Ass without the hole:unsure:

I think that is a donkey or something right.....

megabyteme
09-11-2015, 02:14 PM
I don't think you're seeing the bigger picture here.Mjmacky is simply Spock* to my Kirk and Meg is obviously Dr. McCoy. Think about it and see how strangely accurate this is.
This all ties nicely into my latest theory that all things can be equated and/or explained by Star Trek.

Further proof.You,Shay are a Ferengi, possibly Quark and Rart is obviously Harry Kim.Him being Asian,having few lines of dialogue,immediately forgettable and not tin any way intrinsic to the central story.

*Logical but totally devoid of normal human emotion.Has sex only every seven years but even then manages to feel bad about .

Damn it, jim, I'm a doctor... [self-medicates for ret of episode]

shaina
09-11-2015, 03:13 PM

HMMM ,For some reason you being the doctor just doesn't sound right :unsure:

megabyteme
09-11-2015, 04:25 PM

Not what yer daughter said... :D

shaina
09-11-2015, 07:16 PM
Not what yer daughter said... :D

If that had any truth to it, i wouldn't let her boyfriend catch you:01:, He lives just down the street from here new apartment which is just across the street from the University Campus.And they usually alternate where they are going to spend there night together, So i know that is impossible and fabricated because,
you are still alive :sadwalk:

If you catch my drift:yup:

So i say again... The Doctor thing just doesn't sound right for you:idunno:

mjmacky
09-12-2015, 10:36 AM
You hardly ever see me announce it, but I do lol at stuff, just like the kids do. Character assignments was one of those times.

IdolEyes787
09-12-2015, 01:24 PM
I only pretend to laugh because I like instilling in people the false belief that I find anything they say funny.

It's taken some time but I've actually built the reflex up to the point that I can now sit and watch network sitcoms and manage to crack a fake smile.:)

Sort of like that one.

dion09529
09-12-2015, 10:20 PM
I only pretend to laugh because I like instilling in people the false belief that I find anything they say funny.

It's taken some time but I've actually built the reflex up to the point that I can now sit and watch network sitcoms and manage to crack a fake smile.:)

Sort of like that one.

http://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/23/748/3748023.gif