PDA

View Full Version : Let's Have A Public Conversation, Idoleyes, Innit

chalice
05-28-2015, 09:37 PM
Hello to you, my intimate public friend. I have drafted this space for us to back and forth.

What do you think of that there then now?

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 09:41 PM
I'm pretty sure that like cookies and vagina, it's some sort of trap. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 09:44 PM
Wish Mulder a Happy Birthday.He couldn't care less that I did but I'm assuming that it would actually mean something coming from you.

Also say it like you mean it even if you don't, because.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 09:45 PM
See this is what happens if you hesitate.:pinch:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 09:46 PM
How about that Philippe Gilbert?:unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 09:49 PM
Also I'm not Inuit.I just happen to like killing narwhals.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 09:53 PM
Well so far this is going well. Dreams shattered really.

Is that a million posts? Because it sure feels like a million posts.

chalice
05-28-2015, 09:54 PM
It isn't. But isn't everything?

Nevertheless, I do appreciate that you've been uploading standards and improving your grammar and poise all over the place since I wandered into the wifeless wilderness. That's not to say I haven't stood in awe throughout.

And still, not soul has any inkling about your name, your age, your gender, your cock size. All we know is you like cats and you're an orphan and you've got a sister who's not your sister anymore cos she sexually abused your cats. That's fucked.

If that's true I feel sorry for the cats and your mum's carpets.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 10:00 PM
Don't forget about the bikes and that Rart and I are mortal enemies.

If anything I think it's really my hatred for Rart that truly defines me anyway.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 10:04 PM
I

Nevertheless, I do appreciate that you've been uploading standards and improving your grammar and poise all over the place since I wandered into the wifeless wilderness. That's not to say I haven't stood in awe throughout.

It's sort of trial and error as without guidance I have no template to learn from.

When in doubt I just do the opposite of what my instincts tell me to do.I learned that in the army and from being stupid although that's redundant.

chalice
05-28-2015, 10:06 PM
Rart, as an object of hatred, an inti-idol, as it were, is a pretty good release. It's good to get it out.

As I say, I'm so proud that you've become the king of the blasted heath I abandoned.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 10:12 PM
Far from true as we both know we would have preferred mjmacky but a nice lie nonetheless.

This is me if I were Belgian and slightly more talented and famous and had a catchy soundtrack backing up everything I do.:eyebrows:

Otherwise,me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI4uN8vq-84

chalice
05-28-2015, 10:23 PM
Yes. This is not you. That you wasn't waxing sarcastic on the internets like pretty much full on since the internets got the memo to get sarcastic, like.

Your feet are monstrous and your calves are calves. Your face is a mystery.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm closed off because basically everyone that I've ever known has failed me on some level.So now by being emotionally distant I simply don't give them the chance.

The humour is also a defense mechanism.If you were smarter or a fan of melodrama you'd had figured that out for yourself by now.

There, my soul laid bare. I'd cry at this point but the whole "being emotionally closed off" thing prevents it.:mellow:

chalice
05-28-2015, 11:02 PM
Uh-huh, me too. I do reckon you'll get a resounding 'me too' from most of the thumb-wielding universe.

In my fully analytical opinion, what you truly need is for someone to tell you they love you at least three times a quarter. That may sound pretty precise, but I'm really scatter-bombing here. I want to talk about your cats.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2015, 11:16 PM
Two are strays and one someone "gave" me when they decided he was too much trouble to look after.I put "gave" in quotations because it was either me or the pound and being a soft touch I really didn't have much choice in the matter.

The one stray it took almost a year to get over his fear of humans.He was afraid to stay inside the first Winter so I had to at times leave a door open a -30 so he'd come in and not freeze to death, which I realize basically defines stupidity and isn't nearly as much fun at it sounds.

Btw I say this assuming you really don't want to talk about my cats but I do so fuck off.

chalice
05-28-2015, 11:29 PM
See? Get some sad fuck going about his kitties and he'll spunk his drawers every time.

Myself, as an abject beast for many years, have recently rediscovered the joys of having a pet. Got me a Husky. He's expanding like a cunt. I'm not cheap. Didn't rescue him. Paid for him fair and square. Rescue my arse.

Name of Alfie. Wonderful creature altogether.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2015, 12:10 AM
After a hard day at work you look at him and say "What's it all about,Alfie?" don't you?

That was a rhetorical; question because I know you do.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2015, 12:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAuoNa5g6i8

Except with dogs.

megabyteme
05-29-2015, 12:15 AM
Myself, as an abject beast for many years, have recently rediscovered the joys of having a pet. Got me a Husky. He's expanding like a cunt. I'm not cheap. Didn't rescue him. Paid for him fair and square. Rescue my arse.

Name of Alfie. Wonderful creature altogether.

You're close enough to Wales, why not get yourself a proper companion with half-size legs?

IdolEyes787
05-29-2015, 12:19 AM
You mean like a midget?

IdolEyes787
05-29-2015, 12:22 AM
I hear they're next to impossible to house train.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2015, 12:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd7172CUeA

IdolEyes787
05-29-2015, 12:28 AM
Suck it,dion.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2015, 12:40 AM
I'm a Buddhist so I have to believe that Rart did something really bad in his previous life to come back as Rart.

Rart were you Hitler?

megabyteme
05-29-2015, 12:43 AM
Based on his inability to respond, I'm guessing Hellen Keller. :idunno:

megabyteme
05-29-2015, 12:50 AM
You mean like a midget?

Need I remind you Chalice is an Irish bachelor? I have serious doubts he is, himself...

dion09529
05-29-2015, 07:02 PM
suck it,dion.

wha??? :o

IdolEyes787
05-29-2015, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOMyS78o5YI

chalice
05-29-2015, 07:41 PM

Need I remind you Chalice is an Irish bachelor? I have serious doubts he is, himself...

Not quite the bachelor. All my sorry life considered, I've prolly spent the majority of it with one female or another. Have, in recent events, hurt a poor bint by cutting ties. Feel bad, but feel worse when I think of having to fall back into the drudgery of love. She'll get over it.

megabyteme
05-29-2015, 07:58 PM

Not quite the bachelor. All my sorry life considered, I've prolly spent the majority of it with one female or another. Have, in recent events, hurt a poor bint by cutting ties. Feel bad, but feel worse when I think of having to fall back into the drudgery of love. She'll get over it.

Was that the one you met who happened to be a higher-up in your new company?

chalice
05-29-2015, 08:05 PM
Nope to the max. Made a joke about her obsessively beloved dog dying on the second date and that was the end of that.

Saw her today in work. Looked somewhat ragged while I was rather resplendent hunchbacked in the rain, elegantly pulling on my damp cigarette. That was not metaphorical.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2015, 08:24 PM
That was not metaphorical.

Thanks for making that clear.The first time Meg told me he was well- rounded I totally thought he meant something else.

megabyteme
05-29-2015, 08:34 PM
Nope to the max. Made a joke about her obsessively beloved dog dying on the second date and that was the end of that.

Good to hear you take the Lounge to the real-world on occasion. Find their weakness(es) and exploit them to tears. :happy:

megabyteme
05-29-2015, 08:36 PM
That was not metaphorical.

Thanks for making that clear.The first time Meg told me he was well- rounded I totally thought he meant something else.

I believe I said, "I am, well, rounded."

shaina
05-30-2015, 05:15 AM
Good to hear you take the Lounge to the real-world on occasion. Find their weakness(es) and exploit them to tears. :happy:

:slap:

TheFoX
05-30-2015, 05:51 PM

You actually said, 'I have satellites orbiting my waist'.

megabyteme
05-30-2015, 06:21 PM

You actually said, 'I have satellites orbiting my waist'.

Yeah, Shay's daughter and Idol's sister. :D

IdolEyes787
05-30-2015, 06:25 PM
I disowned my sister so the joke's on you.

megabyteme
05-30-2015, 07:20 PM
I disowned my sister so the joke's on you.

Then can I have all of your old nudes hardcore pics and vids of her, then?

BTW, I seemed to have missed that story. Chalice knew something, I'm curious... Don't spare the juicy details.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2015, 07:36 PM
Chalice doesn't know anything, he's just intuitive because he's Irish and therefore presumably has faerie blood.

megabyteme
05-30-2015, 07:43 PM
No respectable Irish man would put anything in his blood that wasn't at least 80 proof, or narcotic. :no:

IdolEyes787
05-30-2015, 07:50 PM
He shared a needle, obviously.

chalice
05-31-2015, 03:18 PM
For the sake of development, I will sustain an element of autobiography if you will. Yes, I shared needles with Idol's sister. I'm not proud of it. I wouldn't be proud of eating the last Dodo, but I'd still do it. That mind-transfusion which occurs whenever intravenous becomes mutual did indeed transpire. All in all, you didn't have a happy upbringing. You blamed yourself for this for a very long time. You retreated into film and literature, but more prevalent, drama.

You've recently come to an approximation of peace and would like to reach out to the people who have truly shaped you and you feel you love. Namely me.

Let's collide.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 03:58 PM
A brave attempt but when I was young I was literally the fair-haired boy.True story.

I think a simple explanation of most things me would be "Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter could be said to remedy anything".Not that I'm either necessarily old or mature.

As for film and literature, one searches for heroes when none exist or something.

I won't presume to likewise psychoanalyze you but I think a short summary of Meg's underlying motivations would be "tiny penis".

chalice
05-31-2015, 04:02 PM
Thank you for that.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 04:08 PM
So spake Grimbley's Mum.

chalice
05-31-2015, 04:11 PM
Haha. He's like some kinda Jehovah's Witness type at the moment. You just haven't applied the appropriate pressure.

I don't mean to tell you your business, but I woulda had him crying by now.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 04:18 PM
He doesn't seem a bad guy for a missionary and he takes stuff too personal.

I'd like to say that I'm laying off out of some misplaced sense compassion but the truth is that fanatics have always terrified me.

chalice
05-31-2015, 04:30 PM
Yep, actually appears like you at the beginning of your mod tenure. Utterly reasonable despite oneself.

Sorry, but that clearly smacks of dishonesty. As evidenced, you weren't able to reconcile that with being a member, given that the ground was in a perpetual state of shift with the constant mutation of the filesharing form. Not forum, form.

But still you're here. Would you care to qualify that? What's so fucking good about this pathetic pocket of pish that keeps you coming back or something?

chalice
05-31-2015, 04:32 PM
These are questions I would ask myself.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 04:36 PM
I appear to be a creature of habit.

Also dion and vanilla ice cream, obviously.

I'd tell you the truth but Meg already has a big enough everything save his penis.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 04:38 PM
To be honest though, Meg isn't nearly as interesting as he used to be.

I strongly suspect it have something to do with either the Word Game section or arthrosclerosis.

chalice
05-31-2015, 04:39 PM
That's disappointing.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 04:41 PM
Yeah Meg hears that a lot.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 04:45 PM
True story.When Mary was still around we had this conversation about who would be the last rat to leave the sinking ship.And now we have the answer.
Also I hold out hope that Rart will either die or speak and I need to be around for that.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 04:46 PM

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 04:51 PM
Also as this has basically always been about first and foremost me entertaining myself I don't see how me now being the only one posting has changed any of that.

That was both a lie and the truth if that's possible, which apparently it is.

chalice
05-31-2015, 04:52 PM
True story.When Mary was still around we had this conversation about who would be the last rat to leave the sinking ship.And now we have the answer.
Also I hold out hope that Rart will either die or speak and I need to be around for that.

This isn't a ship, mate. It's a wall. Which someone must stand in front of every day to make sure that the graffito which has come before doesn't get mobbed and obliterated. It's a modern convention, as it were.

Tell me another true story about yourself and I'll tell you the sad and amusing tale of my recent, ill-fated love affair.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 04:54 PM
First give me some reason why I'd possibly want to hear it.

chalice
05-31-2015, 04:57 PM
That's alright then. Lost to posterity.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 05:01 PM
Write it down and mail it to Nicholas Sparks and maybe he''ll create some horrible novel based on it.

Also and I know this for a fact, you're breaking Meg's heart.

chalice
05-31-2015, 05:03 PM
It's a good'un, like.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 05:07 PM
I assume it has something to do with you being Dylan Thomas and her being slightly overweight.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 05:10 PM
I have to go now but if you choose to relate said tale then when I return I will tell you something about myself.
So for one of us,the one that's not me,win/win.

chalice
05-31-2015, 05:11 PM
Assume all you like, it wouldn't make it true.

It's so much more intricate and clever than whatever your tabloid of a brain could ever splutter out. Fuck it, I'll save it for the novel.

megabyteme
05-31-2015, 05:59 PM
I suspect Idol's story could be told complete on a napkin. Granted, one would smudge the the ink with tears after reading the first paragraph, but I doubt it would be a full novel-length.

megabyteme
05-31-2015, 06:15 PM
This isn't a ship, mate. It's a wall. Which someone must stand in front of every day to make sure that the graffito which has come before doesn't get mobbed and obliterated. It's a modern convention, as it were.

Site administration does more to fuck that up than the day-to-day cretins ever have. I strongly suspect we lost Macky once his posts were off-handedly erased.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 06:40 PM
I suspect Idol's story could be told complete on a napkin. Granted, one would smudge the the ink with tears after reading the first paragraph, but I doubt it would be a full novel-length.

So true.This is basically it if I exclude stuff about cats and shoes.

I've seen fire and I've seen rain
I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend
But I always thought that I'd see Manker again

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 06:58 PM
I also left out the part where I want to kill this guy.

User Reviews

Amazing Disaster Movie Shot in 3D! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!@#$27 May 2015 | by Farhang Namdar (Amsterdam)

I just came out of the theater and needed to write this review!! Mostly because none of the other reviews I read on IMDb, 10 min prior to seeing this movie, did it any justice! In short the motives are very clear: parents looking for their kid in a disaster zone and kid trying to get to parents. That's all you need to know and all that's going to happen, now here comes the part that makes the movie amazing. Somebody thought very long and very hard about how to crack down California in a visually stunning and perfectly shot way. The movie is one of four movies coming out this year shot in full 3D and holy smokes man it looks amazing. The detail in every shot, movement everywhere the depth in these huge structures cracking up. Simply amazing, every single shot benefited from the full 3D experience making the suspense unbearable. The disasters just don't stop till you walk out of the theater pumped with adrenaline. If you want to go for a very nice ride please do yourself a favor and watch the movie. And watch it in 3D! Don't give in to the skeptics, it's just their loss! Also I would like to thank the team that made this movie, thank you for making my sleeper hit of this year. I had more fun watching this in 3D than I had watching Avengers or Mad Max (which I saw both in laser 3D).

chalice
05-31-2015, 07:09 PM
I'll tell you something about something about the way I choose to post on this forum. It's quite external to my nature to go back to a thread I've abandoned, and I abandon them all. Nevertheless, I revisited the spastic birthday one where you got all jewpity and self-righteous in defense of that spastic jew-pup and pronounced some kinda mythical, blind manifesto of how other people, without cats, should be. This, I wouldn't ordinarily admit something of this nature, hurt me on several levels.

I hope you're proud of yourself. You hurt me.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 07:11 PM
I am but only if it was on some fundamental level.

Now tell your story as I went to all the trouble of going to the store for popcorn.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 07:24 PM
Shut up, dion.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 07:27 PM
Meg's been posting less and less frequently.
Did someone make him a Mod and I missed it?

shaina
05-31-2015, 07:32 PM
I'll tell you something about something about the way I choose to post on this forum. It's quite external to my nature to go back to a thread I've abandoned, and I abandon them all. Nevertheless, I revisited the spastic birthday one where you got all jewpity and self-righteous in defense of that spastic jew-pup and pronounced some kinda mythical, blind manifesto of how other people, without cats, should be. This, I wouldn't ordinarily admit something of this nature, hurt me on several levels.
I hope you're proud of yourself. You hurt me.

Even in this make Believe world of FST you really prove to the real world that you are a Fuckin Idiot .... And deserve a nice Swastika carved in your forehead so every time you look in the mirror you will look at yourself to be a proud person you think you are (and a real stupid one to boot). Plus you will be much easier to spot for someone to remove the Plague from this world.

chalice
05-31-2015, 07:53 PM
This spastic bites every time. They could've done with his idiot grit in the furnaces.

shaina
05-31-2015, 08:00 PM
This spastic bites every time. They could've done with his idiot grit in the furnaces.

If I was alive then , I can tell you the only one going in furnaces would have been you .... And you can take that right to the Jewish Bank Fuck Head!!:yup:

chalice
05-31-2015, 08:08 PM

If I was alive then , I can tell you the only one going in furnaces would have been you .... And you can take that right to the Jewish Bank Fuck Head!!:yup:

Now, consider for a second where you are. To be totally honest with you, until now, I've been toying with you to get your measure. I am now of a mind to engage with you. You won't really concert an effort, but an undertaking of this type does tend to stretch into the foreseeable. I hope you're prepared for that.

Hello to you, my little circumcised antagonist, my name is chalice and I will be your annoyance until you choose to leave or commit suicide.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:13 PM
If life has taught me anything it's that killing Nazis only creates zombie Nazis which is way worse.

Better to say something bad about Dublin.Something witty like "Dublin sucks" as that's sure to get him.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:19 PM
Btw saying something bad about Toronto doesn't have the same effect as basically everyone hates Toronto.

Not even a joke.

shaina
05-31-2015, 08:20 PM
Now, consider for a second where you are. To be totally honest with you, until now, I've been toying with you to get your measure. I am now of a mind to engage with you. You won't really concert an effort, but an undertaking of this type does tend to stretch into the foreseeable. I hope you're prepared for that.
Hello to you, my little circumcised antagonist, my name is chalice and I will be your annoyance until you choose to leave or commit suicide.

You seem to be the only one leaving ....
You were toying?? That's what you call it??
Well when I see 98% of your post (at least since you been back from gamblers anonymous or something) have a racist or derogatory comment about my race or beliefs..
What did you expect back Milk and Cookies??
You are a supposed Veteran here (when you are here??), if you spew it out , you are going to get it back....
And Threats from children don't scare me .... Grow up and face reality child:yup:

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:22 PM
Is that anything like Destiny's Child because I hate them.

shaina
05-31-2015, 08:23 PM
If life has taught me anything it's that killing Nazis only creates zombie Nazis which is way worse.
Better to say something bad about Dublin.Something witty like "Dublin sucks" as that's sure to get him.

That's funny :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:23 PM
I'm sort of an undercurrent,aren't I?

shaina
05-31-2015, 08:27 PM
Btw saying something bad about Toronto doesn't have the same effect as basically everyone hates Toronto.
Not even a joke.

What do you mean ??
Our Crack Smokin Mayor put us on the map ..(at least to score good drugs:whistling)

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:28 PM

That's funny :rolleyes:

Yes but to be fair you think Shecky Greene is a riot.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:30 PM
Not even a joke.

What do you mean ??
Our Crack Smokin Mayor put us on the map ..(at least to score good drugs:whistling)

I mean everyone that doesn't live in Toronto hates Toronto and that even includes Eskimos and caribou and probably even dead caribou.

shaina
05-31-2015, 08:30 PM

:artist: (once again LOL!!)

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:33 PM

:artist: (once again LOL!!)

Amazing since I've been told I'm only using half my wit.

shaina
05-31-2015, 08:33 PM
What do you mean ??
I mean everyone that doesn't live in Toronto hates Toronto and that even includes Eskimos and caribou and probably even dead caribou.

So.... Should we blame those Dam Dirty IRA People that like to drink Green Beer??:idunno:

chalice
05-31-2015, 08:36 PM
Have you honestly not twigged who I am yet, you silly little man? I wouldn't have thought the posting styles were that diverse.

I'm about six of the people you've been talking to this whole time, you fucking biblical spastic.

shaina
05-31-2015, 08:36 PM
Amazing since I've been told I'm only half twit.

??:idunno:

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:37 PM
I went to a Irish pub once or it might have been a Gay bar.Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:39 PM
I only came here for chalice's story and to kick ass and I'm all out of story.:unsure:

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:44 PM
I may not be deep but at least I'm timely.

shaina
05-31-2015, 08:56 PM
Have you honestly not twigged who I am yet, you silly little man? I wouldn't have thought the posting styles were that diverse.
I'm about six of the people you've been talking to this whole time, you fucking biblical spastic.

I know exactly who you are....:yup:
-You are the one who knocked me about my Grammar... Then you disappeared to what I assumed , back to grammar pre school...
-Now you show your appearance again and decide to use Jew in 98% of your posts knocking me again (or you call sizing me up or something like that)

When you hit a soft spot in a person (you know like grammar with you) , I would hope you would expect nothing less but to avoid straight attacks with that..
This is a open forum and I would never tell anyone how to post nor threaten there presents (especially that more presence is needed here)..

Again I remember you from the "First HELLO" , and I don't remember the Jew word used once until your new return.. (unless Shay and Jew sound the same to you??)
You want to hit soft spots , you will get harsh replies back(and I prefer not too , but I will if provoked .... Ask Idol....).

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 08:57 PM
You know I don't need this.I could get a job writing for Fallon as you don't need to be funny there either.

shaina
05-31-2015, 09:04 PM
I went to a Irish pub once or it might have been a Gay bar.Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bR_aGH9AqM

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 09:05 PM
I know exactly who you are....:yup:
-You are the one who knocked me about my Grammar... Then you disappeared to what I assumed , back to grammar pre school...No that was me.

-Now you show your appearance again and decide to use Jew in 98% of your posts knocking me again (or you call sizing me up or something like that) Me again.

When you hit a soft spot in a person (you know like grammar with you) , I would hope you would expect nothing less but to avoid straight attacks with that..
This is a open forum and I would never tell anyone how to post nor threaten there presents (especially that more presence is needed here)..

Again I remember you from the "First HELLO" , and I don't remember the Jew word used once until your new return.. (unless Shay and Jew sound the same to you??)

You want to hit soft spots still me.

shaina
05-31-2015, 09:10 PM
Have you honestly not figured who I am yet, you 6 foot 2 inch man? I wouldn't have thought the posting styles were that easy to follow.

I'm about six of the people you've been talking to this whole time, you fucking religious dummy.

Now this I would have understood , Remember I don't speak Reddit.... This is my first place (and only) , I have posted in a open Forum..

So are we going to here your story or what??:yup:

shaina
05-31-2015, 09:17 PM
No that was me.

-Now you show your appearance again and decide to use Jew in 98% of your posts knocking me again (or you call sizing me up or something like that) Me again.

You want to hit soft spots still me.

Nice try but not a chance it was you ..... You are way more repetitive and annoying consistent :noes:

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 09:42 PM
Plus I sign everything with one of those heart things.

IdolEyes787
05-31-2015, 09:43 PM
Sorry <3

shaina
05-31-2015, 10:04 PM
>:3

(It's a lion. Yeah, JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!!)

IdolEyes787
06-01-2015, 10:39 PM
This isn't a ship, mate. It's a wall. Which someone must stand in front of every day to make sure that the graffito which has come before doesn't get mobbed and obliterated.

Ir's not a wall.It's a dike and I am sticking my thumb in so what's left of this place doesn't drown in it's own disinterest.

It's a tough fight and one I'm certain to lose and considering that there's no real upside...........

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

megabyteme
06-01-2015, 11:33 PM
I've seen some dykes I wouldn't mind thumbing, lyke...

IdolEyes787
06-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Me and Victor Frankenstein understand that you might not like your creature's looks and granted it's going to probably drown the occasional child but still it's hard to put a bullet between Meg's eyes even though he deserves it.

megabyteme
06-02-2015, 12:49 AM
In my defense, not all of those kids would have grown up to be upstanding citizens. Some may have grown to be real monsters- republicans. :fear:

IdolEyes787
06-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Chalice is really horrible at this conversation thing.Could the thread title be changed to " Maybe text me when you get around to it?".

megabyteme
06-03-2015, 09:09 PM
I suspect this is merely a result of the time delay. In Ireland, it is currently 1987...

TheFoX
06-03-2015, 09:39 PM
I suspect this is merely a result of the time delay. In Ireland, it is currently 1987...

What time is it where you live?

IdolEyes787
06-03-2015, 09:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irsg0FxcVnQ

So apparently 1967 give or take a lot of bitter tears.:unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Show of hands.Who else knew that was Coogan's Bluff?

IdolEyes787
06-03-2015, 09:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVXIK1xCRpY

Vanishing Point.

megabyteme
06-04-2015, 02:31 AM

What time is it where you live?

7:30 PM, Pacific Standard Time.

TheFoX
06-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Yeah, like, what, innit.

IdolEyes787
06-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Mod people, is there any way for me to block the word game section from being displayed because it gets in the way of all the other fantastic stuff that's being posted on the board?

IdolEyes787
06-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Btw if the Universe wants me off FST it could simply ask and doesn't have to be so cruel about it.

IdolEyes787
06-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Fox, as my current friends list seems to be made up entirely of reprobate cunts I'm thinking of ditching it and beginning anew. Would you like to be the first person on my new and improved friends list?

Please say no.Please say no.Please say no.

IdolEyes787
06-04-2015, 04:54 PM
No seriously, I sense we have a lot in common.

My favourite colour is smaragdine and I get the feeling that yours is too.

IdolEyes787
06-04-2015, 05:02 PM
OK I lied it's actually wenge but I didn't want to come across as pretentious.

megabyteme
06-04-2015, 05:41 PM
No seriously, I sense we have a lot in common.

My favourite colour is smaragdine and I get the feeling that yours is too.

I was going to make a smartass comment about the green girl from Star Trek, but this actually looks interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNGU772_cI

shaina
06-05-2015, 03:47 AM
Btw if the Universe wants me off FST it could simply ask and doesn't have to be so cruel about it.

I am taking a break from posting in the forums right now .......

But I will add my 2 cents here .... And say....

:drummer::drummer: ABSOLUTELY NOT !!! IN WANTING YOU OFF FST.....:yup::artist:

shaina
06-05-2015, 04:00 AM
My favourite colour is smaragdine

I figured you more for Xanadu......or even Coquelicot :artist:

shaina
06-05-2015, 04:55 AM
I was going to make a smartass comment about the green girl from Star Trek, but this actually looks interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNGU772_cI

Maybe she really is a smartpiece ofass?:whistling

IdolEyes787
06-05-2015, 06:18 PM

I am taking a break from posting in the forums right now .......

But I will add my 2 cents here .... And say....

:drummer::drummer: ABSOLUTELY NOT !!! IN WANTING YOU OFF FST.....:yup::artist:

This place has just become so empty and I'm not talking merely lacking members, that it weighs on my heart.

But then I'm sensitive like that,Hymie.

shaina
06-05-2015, 06:37 PM
This place has just become so empty and I'm not talking merely lacking members, that it weighs on my heart.
But then I'm sensitive like that,Hymie.

By the way..... Hymie is my brother:yup: .... Call me Yosef or Yosel , or last resort Shay , if you want a response from now on ok;)

IdolEyes787
06-05-2015, 07:08 PM
OK, Hymie even though ultimatums and I don't get along too well together.

shaina
06-05-2015, 07:15 PM
OK, Hymie even though ultimatums and I don't get along too well together.

It was words or endearment and not in any way an ultimatum you in sensitive putz person:whistling

IdolEyes787
06-05-2015, 07:24 PM
I'm like that Smokey the Bear song talking about the tears of a clown.

shaina
06-05-2015, 07:41 PM
I'm like that Smokey the Bear song talking about the tears of a clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goEozOAQ6yI&list=RDl3PhVQmRdKk&index=2

Like this one better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZB7gSQRIuM

Too bad most Americans are fat lazy fucks :O . Right Meg:yup:

megabyteme
06-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Too bad most Americans are fat lazy fucks :O . Right Meg:yup:

https://screen.yahoo.com/arakawa-group-000000693.html

IdolEyes787
06-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Geo Restriction

Sorry! The content provider has not given us the rights to play this video in your location.

Irony, eh.

megabyteme
06-05-2015, 10:30 PM
See if you can find "SNL Arakawa Group". Fuck I hate copyright restrictions. Try finding sources for a graduate paper. Takes 2/3 of the time just to find full versions through 200 different lockdown schemes.

Aaron Swartz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz) was doing the right thing.

IdolEyes787
06-05-2015, 10:55 PM
That would take effort exceeding the possible reward so I'm just going to play this soundtrack and eat some kale instead..:idunno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRzjVFyrQjk

Another case of irony, eh.

shaina
06-06-2015, 01:05 AM
Aaron Swartz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz) was doing the right thing.

Ya he was.......until the fuckin idiot Hung himself:sad1:

I will never be able to figure out how someone can do that to himself??:idunno:

On a street near me there was a bunch of cars on the road.... Found out from another neighbor that a father of 2 was found in the basement with a rope around his neck... Fuckin asshole has to do it where his kids are going to find him , he can't get in his car and drive it off a cliff or in in tha lake instead:noes:

shaina
06-06-2015, 01:11 AM
I'm just going to play this soundtrack and eat some kale instead..:idunno:

I hear you can grow that shit legally in Canada now....:unsure:
I tried it a few times.... I think they were Kale chips..:dry:
But I still prefer Lay's Smokey Bacon Chips:yup:
Must be the American Obesity in me :whistling

megabyteme
06-06-2015, 01:52 AM
By the way..... Hymie is my brother:yup: .... Call me Yosef or Yosel , or last resort Shay , if you want a response from now on ok;)

Last Resort Shay, it it.

megabyteme
06-06-2015, 01:54 AM

On a street near me there was a bunch of cars on the road.... Found out from another neighbor that a father of 2 was found in the basement with a rope around his neck... Fuckin asshole has to do it where his kids are going to find him , he can't get in his car and drive it off a cliff or in in tha lake instead:noes:

That would take a considerably longer rope. :idunno:

megabyteme
06-06-2015, 01:56 AM
Must be the American Obesity in me :whistling

Have you ever had a little American obesity in you? Would you like some? :naughty:

shaina
06-06-2015, 03:30 AM
Have you ever had a little American obesity in you? Would you like some? :naughty:

Sorry my keister is exit only :01: You have to try Idol ......... He may be game:yup:

shaina
06-06-2015, 04:50 AM
That would take a considerably longer rope. :idunno:

Ya to pull the car up or out of the water when they find the stupid fuck:yup:..... And I hope the stupid fuck bought a water proof cell phone so they can find him on the bottom of the lake:unsure:

shaina
06-06-2015, 04:56 AM
Last Resort Shay, it it.

Well if you are going to use Hebrew names I prefer the 2 but Shay will do fine here....:yup: Shay makes me blend in better:whistling

TheFoX
06-06-2015, 07:55 AM
Shayman, eh?

Go on, show us some mystic tricks then.

Megabytemepedia Definition: A shayman is a person regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of benevolent and malevolent spirits, who typically enters into a trance state during a ritual, and practices divination and healing.

shaina
06-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Shayman, eh?
Go on, show us some mystic tricks then.
Megabytemepedia Definition: A shayman is a person regarded as having access to, and influence in, the world of benevolent and malevolent spirits, who typically enters into a trance state during a ritual, and practices divination and healing.

So you think I am a voodoo psychic ? Or in the UK a Gypsy ?
Don't we rely on Idol for all the technical stuff like that ?? He is Canadian you know:yup::bag:

Really I am just a ordinary guy who likes to eat Bacon ..... :idunno:

TheFoX
06-06-2015, 09:45 AM
When you refer to Bacon, do you mean the rashers from a pig, or are you referring to the American Hollywood Actor?

Shamen also don't rely on Idols, or IdolEyes787 for that matter. Their knowledge and wisdom comes from within, not some statue, or a former mod from FST.

Voodooism is a completely different concept from shamanism, in that voodoo originates from the African continent and is based on Diaspora, whereas shamanism originates from the Asian continent and is based on the Tungasi Evenki language of northern Asia at that time.

Besides, Voodoo Shai doesn't have the same ring as Voodoo Ray, does it? Or does it?

IdolEyes787
06-06-2015, 01:23 PM
When you refer to Bacon, do you mean the rashers from a pig, or are you referring to the American Hollywood Actor?

Shamen also don't rely on Idols, or IdolEyes787 for that matter.

For what it's worth I would have said Francis Bacon.:unsure:

And I'm gong by Bernie now.

OhNoYouHavent
06-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Some places just need to be left to die, Idol.

Your flame for Manker is pointless, he never gave a toss about this site or it's members, his behaviour here proved that beyond any doubt. Move on old chap.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2015, 11:07 PM
I think someone really, really stupid once said that you're not truly defeated until you stop trying.

You and me, Dave being likewise impossibly dumb, we two shall never know defeat. :)

OhNoYouHavent
06-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Ah but are we the dumb ones. I for example haven't ever seen you start a thread to converse with someone, only to not actually manage to converse with someone. Others here have managed that fine accomplishment more than once. Take this thread for example. And anyway I'm not dumb, I'm weird.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2015, 11:35 PM
I have started threads and I'm certainly not adverse to doing so but sometime ago I realized no one here actually wants to talk about I find interesting or for that matter gives an actual hoot if I live or die.
Given these circumstances and me being a pragmatist it would be disingenuous and a further waste of my time for me to be striking up idle conversations then wouldn't it?

No, I'm afraid until someone other than Meg or Manker proves not to be total self-serving cunt I am forever condemned to simply spouting bad one liners.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2015, 11:38 PM
Spouting bad one-liners and trying to get Rart or pierceseth to say anything passably human.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2015, 11:43 PM
I'd also like to point out for your benefit that both Meg and manker are far from perfect human beings.I just happen to feel they generally have a bit more empathy(though apparently not in your case) and greater span of interests than most .

IdolEyes787
06-06-2015, 11:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYB92jGPnlg

teflon05
06-07-2015, 12:14 AM
I'm not self serving. Self abusing maybe, but not self serving :shifty:

IdolEyes787
06-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Sure,whatever.You can be my Dulcinea, homo.

shaina
06-07-2015, 01:02 AM
I think someone really, really stupid once said that you're not truly defeated until you stop trying.

Defeated from what?? Fantasy Land...:idunno:

shaina
06-07-2015, 01:04 AM
For what it's worth I would have said Francis Bacon.:unsure:
And I'm gong by Bernie now.

So does that make you more special or Unique ??:idunno:

IdolEyes787
06-07-2015, 01:16 AM
I'm a fucking Spanish knight so deal with it.

shaina
06-07-2015, 01:22 AM

Shamen also don't rely on Idols, or IdolEyes787 for that matter. Their knowledge and wisdom comes from within, not some statue, or a former mod from FST.
Voodooism is a completely different concept from shamanism, in that voodoo originates from the African continent and is based on Diaspora, whereas shamanism originates from the Asian continent and is based on the Tungasi Evenki language of northern Asia at that time.
Besides, Voodoo Shai doesn't have the same ring as Voodoo Ray, does it? Or does it?

-Do I mean the rashers from a pig? Yes
-Am I referring to the American Hollywood Actor? No , but if it floats your boat a female 155 pounds or 11.0714 stone.... Sure why not..;)

As for Idol worshipping...... It is not really my thing , but I do assume it is necessary to balance out the worlds thinking and reality , and I still prefer a congregation , it seems to put alot of great minds (and some retarded to balance it out) together for a better conversation and better to debate the interpertation of life.

Shay.... Ray ?? Well I will leave that up to you on simalarities :unsure:

shaina
06-07-2015, 01:26 AM
I'm a fucking Spanish knight so deal with it.

What happened to Bernie??:unsure:

shaina
06-07-2015, 01:34 AM
I for example haven't ever seen you start a thread to converse with someone, only to not actually manage to converse with someone. Others here have managed that fine accomplishment more than once. Take this thread for example.

Not true ...Idol does converse ....It usually starts 1 out of 250 posts.. It lasts usually for a span of 3-8 posts(8 is his record and happened once :whistling) then it goes back to normal again:yup:

But it does seldom happen.....

(so much for my forum posting break:rolleyes:)

megabyteme
06-07-2015, 03:08 AM
I have started threads and I'm certainly not adverse to doing so but sometime ago I realized no one here actually wants to talk about I find interesting or for that matter gives an actual hoot if I live or die.

I give a hoot and a half with the current Canadian exchange rate.

shaina
06-07-2015, 03:12 AM

How's that Muslim Obama-care going in your neck of the woods??:shifty:

megabyteme
06-07-2015, 03:14 AM

It seems to work as long as you pray (and pay) 5 times a day.

shaina
06-07-2015, 03:17 AM
It seems to work as long as you pray (and pay) 5 times a day.

Our dollar may be weak ..... But not 5 times weak :whistling

megabyteme
06-07-2015, 03:20 AM
Ah but are we the dumb ones. I for example haven't ever seen you start a thread to converse with someone, only to not actually manage to converse with someone. Others here have managed that fine accomplishment more than once. Take this thread for example. And anyway I'm not dumb, I'm weird.

I think at the core of it all, is that you got infinitely pissed off that Squeems was so warmly welcomed here, yet you were ejected like a salmonella-infected goose dropping.

shaina
06-07-2015, 03:32 AM
I think at the core of it all, is that you got infinitely pissed off that Squeems was so warmly welcomed here, yet you were ejected like a salmonella-infected goose dropping.

Them some intense Quacking words Meg ......:01:

megabyteme
06-07-2015, 04:32 AM

Them some intense Quacking words Meg ......:01:

Yeah, I've learned a bit about goose droppings lately. :lol:

chalice
06-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Chalice

Race and religion with me is a soft spot...
And being here (which can be fun most of the time) and not knowing what your meaning really is when you use certain racist and derogatory words , they really put my back up quick..

You may think it is soft or meant in a joking manor ... To me that is not how it is coming across.

I would never tell anyone here how or what to post , that is there prerogative , but if you don't think there will be a reaction or something said back (joking or not), then my advice would be avoid using racists comments in a attack manor towards me , it really isn't something I like.

Shay

Haha.

megabyteme
06-07-2015, 12:47 PM
I've tried my best to raise him up right... :(

IdolEyes787
06-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Chalice

And being here (which can be fun most of the time) and not knowing what your meaning really is when you use certain racist and derogatory words , they really put my back up quick..

You may think it is soft or meant in a joking manor ... To me that is not how it is coming across.

I would never tell anyone here how or what to post , that is there prerogative , but if you don't think there will be a reaction or something said back (joking or not), then my advice would be avoid using racists comments in a attack manor towards me , it really isn't something I like.

Shay

Haha.

You sir are a brigadoon.
And not even a good one like Dick Turpin or Noel Gallagher.

chalice
06-07-2015, 01:22 PM
:smilie4:

IdolEyes787
06-07-2015, 01:34 PM
I challenge you to a hurling match.Rart shall act as my second.

chalice
06-07-2015, 01:38 PM
We can't really have a hurling match until we've got fifteen fuckers a side. I'd gladly forego having team mates as I work better alone. All I need is a big, wieldy stick and the truth.

You can have the sensitive jew and the rest of the internets.

IdolEyes787
06-07-2015, 01:42 PM
I envision it happening exactly like this.Assuming this is hurling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrINVSJm8d8

chalice
06-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Me and posterity, we got a thing. I do, she listens. She don't judge.

I feel as though I've come through a relationship wherein my soul was truly brutalized. It must have been my soul because I had my body and brain examined thoroughly and I got a resounding and disappointing all clear. Yep, it's the soul. What a cunt. Seems we have no grip on said soul and once it gets infected, we're fucked. It's like living in a Phil Collins song.

This given, I projected my mug on the soulless internets and this ginger bint, slightly my senior, (though at 40, slightly becomes crucial), sidled up and promptly fell in love with me. She could cook, buffer her consciousness to cope with my sickness, and behave like a wanton whore in the bedroom, bless her. She's funny and smart and kind to animals. And furiously in love with me.

But I like getting wopped. Clearly I like getting wopped more than I like getting my cock sucked. I used to complain about never getting my cock sucked with the ex. She said I was always wopped. But even though this new one is willing to suck my cock in whichever condition I happen to be in, I'd still rather be on my own getting wopped than having my cock sucked in any condition.

Am I gay?

IdolEyes787
06-07-2015, 03:26 PM
You undermine your own happiness because you don't think you deserve it.I learnt that by watching The Bachelorette.

I'm not bothering to address the gay part because we both know it's one of those questions that if you have to ask you already know the answer,queer.

megabyteme
06-07-2015, 04:27 PM
But even though this new one is willing to suck my cock in whichever condition I happen to be in, I'd still rather be on my own getting wopped than having my cock sucked in any condition.

Dear Alcoholics Unanimous,

My friend has reached rock bottom.

Thanks,

MBM

chalice
06-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Of course, the sad and amusing part hasn't happened yet. Sit the fuck down and get saddened and amused.

Not of a mind to poem this up, so I'll say how it occurred. This woman, many years ago got engaged and extended by some Welsh, physically abusive inbred who held her and her newborn veritable prisoners on some Welsh promentary for a year or so. After which she duly escaped while her captor/lover was having ECT or some such administered.

She brought the kid up in relatively civilized, sheep-free Belfast, telling him all the time that his dad was dead, deceased, you get the picture. Curtains. Until the kid hits like 14 or something and some spastic spills the Welsh beans and the shadow of the man is resurrected in the boy's eyes and he begins to self-harm and cut himself up like his arms were a scratching post, the spastic. Which duly sends her mental and deposits her (briefly) in a lunatic asylum. All's well that ends well, but for fuck sake, like. if you tell someone like me something like that, there's only one or two ways it can possibly turn out.

You can guess the rest. Fair play to her, she was extremely tolerant with me. True story.

megabyteme
06-07-2015, 08:35 PM
Get a couple last blowjobs (no harm will cum of it now- yer already in balls deep), then run. You can't fix that one. It'd be like investing in a raising and repair of the Titanic. It's broke and sunk. No wonder she doesn't mind you in your worst of states- it is a sight better than the hell she had before... :pinch:

shaina
06-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Chalice

Shay
Haha.

If i remember i did send you this in a PM......The meaning of PM to me is you deal with an issue on a one on one basis.
Knowing now you can't be trusted with anything personal , all the rumors are true about you.
Good to know for the future dealing with a real Racist....

megabyteme
06-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Haha.

If i remember i did send you this in a PM......The meaning of PM to me is you deal with an issue on a one on one basis.
Nowing now you can't be trusted with anything personal , all the rumors are true about you.

Haha.

shaina
06-07-2015, 08:56 PM
We can't really have a hurling match until we've got fifteen fuckers a side. I'd gladly forego having team mates as I work better alone. All I need is a big, wieldy stick and the truth.
You can have the sensitive jew and the rest of the internets.

The sensitive Jew tried to open up in a PM for a truce ....
Obviously with a real true Racist it just does'nt work...
I guess you live a learn not everyone can be turned from the Nazi IRA Dark side:yup:

shaina
06-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Me and posterity, we got a thing. I do, she listens. She don't judge.
I feel as though I've come through a relationship wherein my soul was truly brutalized. It must have been my soul because I had my body and brain examined thoroughly and I got a resounding and disappointing all clear. Yep, it's the soul. What a cunt. Seems we have no grip on said soul and once it gets infected, we're fucked. It's like living in a Phil Collins song.
This given, I projected my mug on the soulless internets and this ginger bint, slightly my senior, (though at 40, slightly becomes crucial), sidled up and promptly fell in love with me. She could cook, buffer her consciousness to cope with my sickness, and behave like a wanton whore in the bedroom, bless her. She's funny and smart and kind to animals. And furiously in love with me.
But I like getting wopped. Clearly I like getting wopped more than I like getting my cock sucked. I used to complain about never getting my cock sucked with the ex. She said I was always wopped. But even though this new one is willing to suck my cock in whichever condition I happen to be in, I'd still rather be on my own getting wopped than having my cock sucked in any condition.
Am I gay?

Why don't you try IRA-Date:rolleyes:.....(But first AA and GA :yup:)

IdolEyes787
06-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Kill him , chop his body up into identical bite-size pieces and then feed the pieces to Alfie over the course of several weeks.

I've devised even worse things by so far this is all I've been able to storyboard.

IdolEyes787
06-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Rart, please stop PMing me and calling me Anglican. You know I find that sort of thing offensive.

shaina
06-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Rart, please stop PMing me and calling me Anglican. You know I find that sort of thing offensive.

:artist:

IdolEyes787
06-07-2015, 09:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc

anon
06-08-2015, 01:09 AM
Knowing now you can't be trusted with anything personal , all the rumors are true about you.

Two tips to survive in this forum:

1. don't take anything seriously,
2. chalice may look like he's out to get you, but he actually couldn't care less if you live or die.

shaina
06-08-2015, 01:40 AM
2. chalice may look like he's out to get you, but he actually couldn't care less if you live or die.

But there has to be some sort of respect when you send a PM to a person and not use it like a 5 year old crying in the public park

Really I couldn't give a shit about him either (but I didn't want it that way , he is making it that way).

I thought the idea here is to make some long distance friends , and make fun of each other (long story short)

But I did sincerely PM him to make peace .... And for the Drunken Baby to throw it back in my face and post word for word wasn't very Adult in my opinion.

I have learned now Anon not to take anything seriously... Idol is a very good teacher:yup:

But don't make Racist comments and expect a thank you response , If you dish it out , you better expect it back , and I don't care what context they think is appropriate , because they obviously don't care about theirs..

I am surviving fine , But thanks for the Advice Anon

megabyteme
06-08-2015, 02:14 AM
Maybe you could try again, Shay. This time really pour your heart out and see if it'll soothe the savage beast. :yup:

shaina
06-08-2015, 02:19 AM
Maybe you could try again, Shay. This time really pour your heart out and see if it'll soothe the savage beast. :yup:

Why should I ??
I did my part , what does he want a Box of Chocolates??
You and Idol send them on my behalf .... A little short on funds ... Just came back from the liquor store ....OOOPs my bad Chalice:unsure:

megabyteme
06-08-2015, 02:45 AM
You may have had a point if any of the info in your 'attempt to break bread' was not already public knowledge. I really don't know what you had hoped to gain. When you send a PM to Idol or myself, there is a bit of a rapport there, so we don't post anything. However, you sent a PM to Chalice- a guy who hasn't been very friendly towards you, containing nothing new. Who cares if it is verbatim, or not.

Now you are sending me increasingly more inflammatory PM's because I'm not calling foul.

-Chalice isn't your friend
-There was NO reason for you to expect him to keep 'confidence'
-There wasn't a fucking thing 'confidential' in the PM

If you walked up to a stranger in a bar (or even worse, someone who had been making fun of you earlier in the night) and said, "I just blew a guy in the men's room", it would be up to that individual to keep it quiet, get all emotional and become your bestest buddy for life, or tell everyone in the bar.

Getting mad about this is the same thing. Even more so, here, EVERYONE already heard you blew the guy. We've been making jokes about it for weeks now. :mellow:

shaina
06-08-2015, 02:58 AM
You may have had a point if any of the info in your 'attempt to break bread' was not already public knowledge. I really don't know what you had hoped to gain. When you send a PM to Idol or myself, there is a bit of a rapport there, so we don't post anything. However, you sent a PM to Chalice- a guy who hasn't been very friendly towards you, containing nothing new. Who cares if it is verbatim, or not.
Now you are sending me increasingly more inflammatory PM's because I'm not calling foul.
If you walked up to a stranger in a bar (or even worse, someone who had been making fun of you earlier in the night) and said, "I just blew a guy in the men's room", it would be up to that individual to keep it quiet, get all emotional and become your bestest buddy for life, or tell everyone in the bar.
Getting mad about this is the same thing. Even more so, here, EVERYONE already heard you blew the guy. We've been making jokes about it for weeks now. :mellow:

So your point being don't trust anybody here ......

Got it and will be referenced for the future....

Thanks Meg

megabyteme
06-08-2015, 03:06 AM

So your point being don't trust anybody here ......

Got it and will be referenced for the future....

Thanks Meg

http://i.imgur.com/FcH0hMe.jpg?1

OhNoYouHavent
06-08-2015, 10:03 AM

Yes, I'm sure you do. I often got the impression that you didn't have a clue, in fact during the entire lie inspired stalking campaign you and the rest of the lynch mob undertook. It often struck me that you really didn't have a clue what was going on.

I do wish wanker would put in an appearance, I want to see his amusement at the irony of chalice's life turning into a well deserved crock of shit.

OhNoYouHavent
06-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Am I gay?

For fucks sake man, we've covered this over and over. You should have got it by now. You're a spastic. You might be a gay spastic, but it's the spastic part of that which is your problem.

OhNoYouHavent
06-08-2015, 10:12 AM

Except for the occasions when someone gives him a perceived cause to 'get you'. Then he'll be out to get you.

The oddest thing about him is that he doesn't like being treated by others as her treats them.

OhNoYouHavent
06-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Why should I ??
I did my part , what does he want a Box of Chocolates??
You and Idol send them on my behalf .... A little short on funds ... Just came back from the liquor store ....OOOPs my bad Chalice:unsure:

You absolutely shouldn't.

The man is a nasty piece of work. Give him a wide berth.

megabyteme
06-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Yes, I'm sure you do. I often got the impression that you didn't have a clue, in fact during the entire lie inspired stalking campaign you and the rest of the lynch mob undertook. It often struck me that you really didn't have a clue what was going on.

I do wish wanker would put in an appearance, I want to see his amusement at the irony of chalice's life turning into a well deserved crock of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk :console:

OhNoYouHavent
06-08-2015, 12:16 PM
It was your choice of topic.

That you didn't understand that now, shouldn't really be of any surprise to me. None of you seemed to be able to understand at the time that it was you who made it what it was, irrelevant of me asking you to leave it alone.

Particularly amusing were the times when Cabalo told me I was driving people away from the site, seemingly completely oblivious to the fact that the entire intention behind what was going on was for me to be driven away from the site. Then there was wanker producing his bullshit about me trying to 'hurt' her, despite a years worth of you all trying to 'hurt' me being the only reason any of what I'd written about her was on the site. One has to wonder how any group of individuals could be so oblivious to their own acts bringing about that which they most objected to. Quite amusing in an ironical way, you all 'hurt' her, not me. I never had any reason to care about her being 'hurt', not being stupid enough to believe I could 'hurt' anyone who cared so little for me or anything I thought or said. So many amusing memories, why would I let them go?

IdolEyes787
06-08-2015, 03:57 PM

But if I don't take what you just said seriously then conversely I would be forced to take what you just said seriously and if I take that seriously then I shouldn't take what you just said seriously but then I'm again forced to take what you just said seriously .....and then my head exploded.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2015, 04:02 PM
On a serious note, I think I may hate English people.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Does that make me prejudice or just perceptive?

IdolEyes787
06-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Is Rart English because that would make me feel like less of a bigot?

megabyteme
06-08-2015, 05:11 PM

You may have a good point here. However, I think it might be more effective to include all of Europe just in case.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2015, 05:41 PM
I can't include Italy because it's the birthplace of pizza.

megabyteme
06-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Fair enough. We'll include France twice.

shaina
06-08-2015, 07:55 PM

Was it not the Orientals who really invented Pizza? Or maybye it was the Rice Ball:unsure:

OhNoYouHavent
06-08-2015, 09:49 PM

Oh! Idol... how could you? I am so disappointed. I had you down as a special unique kind of guy, and it turns out you're just like all the rest of them, an English hater. Back of the queue for you, and it's a fucking long queue, we're hated by just about everyone. It's great.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2015, 11:07 PM
To be fair I like W.B. Yeats .

No wait he's Irish. :unsure:

megabyteme
06-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Would be interesting to see a poll on which countries are most despised.

USA
England

IdolEyes787
06-08-2015, 11:33 PM
England isn't despised except maybe in Argentina and parts of the United Kingdom and possibly former colonies.

What I really hate are Jews.What country are they from?

Don't say "Jewsia" because I've already tried that on Google and didn't get any hits.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2015, 11:43 PM

Was it not the Orientals who really invented Pizza? Or maybye it was the Rice Ball:unsure:

The Chinese may have invented the pizza but the Italians invented the first decent one.
I'm sure lots of people tried to build airplanes before the Wright Brothers too.

IdolEyes787
06-08-2015, 11:47 PM
I've invented this new game for teetotalers.You drink every time either Rart or pierceseth post something.:)

OhNoYouHavent
06-09-2015, 12:07 AM

USA
England

You've been trying you best to claim that crown with bad foreign policy for several decades now, but I suspect deep down that globally we're still more hated than you.

OhNoYouHavent
06-09-2015, 12:08 AM

Don't say "Jewsia" because I've already tried that on Google and didn't get any hits.

I'm fairly sure they come from America.

megabyteme
06-09-2015, 01:51 AM

I'm fairly sure they come from America.

No, they came here. We let them stay because they brought pastrami.

megabyteme
06-09-2015, 01:56 AM

USA
England

You've been trying you best to claim that crown with bad foreign policy for several decades now, but I suspect deep down that globally we're still more hated than you.

The queen stripped all the wealth out of underdeveloped countries, then left once the natural resources were drained. It amazes me each day that there aren't massive uprisings/assassination attempts on the royals.

It's kinda like the Jews just forgetting about all the Nazi gold stripped from teeth, theft of artworks, etc.

The Crown done people wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/QFKpnMc.png?1