PDA

View Full Version : Usenet Posting Account

mojiz
06-03-2015, 03:54 AM
Hi
I'd like to know if there are any usenet uploaders here and which service they use for posting? I don't care if it's a block account or cheap monthly (limited) account.
What I want is:

Cheap account (less than 6$ monthly or 15$ for 100GB)
Min 40 Connections
Unlimited speed preferably up to 500Mbit
No account termination due to DMCA

What I don't care:

Retention
If they are resellers or original

My files will be all protected and the names will not reflect what is inside but I still got a dmca and my account was terminated with cubenet(a highwinds reseller) although my account with their other resellers wasn't terminated!

If you know a service good for posting or know any forums which I can ask posters which service they use please help

Thanks

samphar
06-07-2015, 03:21 AM
You might want to look into providers that offer low cost flat rate or Block account and accept paysafecard or bitcoin. If you want to avoid the DMCA you need to remain anonymous hence using paysafecard or bitcoin and a VPN for uploading. Usenetbucket.com and bitusenet.com and cheapnews.eu accept bitcoins, as well as thecubenet which you are already familiar with. Most of the XS News resellers accept paysafecard. You can check http://usenetfacts.com/european-block-accounts/ for a list of low cost euro block providers.

samphar
06-07-2015, 03:34 AM
One more thing. You are not going to find a provider that won't terminate you if you are posting copyrighted material so separate your downloads from your uploads and get a cheap block account to use for uploading only. That way if it gets terminated you are not out much money. Pay anonymously, use vpn for uploading, etc. List of bitcoin usenet. http://www.ngprovider.com/usenet-bitcoin.php

mojiz
06-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Thanks
I've already figured out the bitcoin and vpn section however I still don't know how others upload without their accounts terminated.
Maybe a European provider with even low retention
The problem is all the cheap accounts have low number of connections but I need higher connections (20 something) so I can upload with high speed

shaina
06-10-2015, 04:53 AM
Thanks
I've already figured out the bitcoin and vpn section however I still don't know how others upload without their accounts terminated.
Maybe a European provider with even low retention
The problem is all the cheap accounts have low number of connections but I need higher connections (20 something) so I can upload with high speed

Here is a question for you??

If I use 10 connections or 20 connections to download , I do see a slight difference but not double the difference..
When you upload , do you really see that much difference if you have more connections ??
I don't do very much uploading that is way I am curious....
And my ISP is 250mbps download and 20mbps upload

Rart
06-10-2015, 05:09 AM
At that upload speed I doubt it. Maybe if you're uploading frequently at much higher speeds (100+?) having more connections might help but at those speeds I don't think having more connections is too helpful.

shaina
06-10-2015, 05:23 AM
At that upload speed I doubt it. Maybe if you're uploading frequently at much higher speeds (100+?) having more connections might help but at those speeds I don't think having more connections is too helpful.

Well I can only Upload the speeds my provider gives me I assume??

Really there is only a few ISP providers available in my area , and to be honest again I do very little uploading ....

But there is one that does offer 150mbps upload speed , but they max out at 150mbps download , so I never switched because to me there is no benefit...

Was I wrong thinking like that??

Rart
06-10-2015, 05:31 AM
Well I can only Upload the speeds my provider gives me I assume??

Yes.

Really there is only a few ISP providers available in my area , and to be honest again I do very little uploading ....

At least you have a choice. :ermm:

But there is one that does offer 150mbps upload speed , but they max out at 150mbps download , so I never switched because to me there is no benefit...

Unless you're planning on expanding your epeen at torrent sites by climbing the ranks or are doing some heavy usenet uploading, having a higher download speed will bring more practical benefits than increasing your upload speed.

shaina
06-10-2015, 06:17 AM
Yes.

At least you have a choice. :ermm:

Unless you're planning on expanding your epeen at torrent sites by climbing the ranks or are doing some heavy usenet uploading, having a higher download speed will bring more practical benefits than increasing your upload speed.

Thanks Rart.....

I mostly stick to Usenet download only , and on the occasion I do use public torrent site , but I cheat on them , and when the download is finished I seed for a few more minutes and then delete the connection (being honest).

I have been using UseNet since the beginning , but there was someone who did invite me to a private torrent site (who I assumed was a trusted friend ??), but I am still happy with Usenet for now so I am sticking with it.

Thanks again for the Info

user3240
06-13-2015, 04:31 AM
XSnews is what most uploaders are using now. They have cheap blocks and are high speed.

https://www.xsnews.nl/en/small.html

XSnews is what most uploaders are using now. They have cheap blocks and are high speed.

https://www.xsnews.nl/en/small.html