PDA

View Full Version : nfo

mbtiger
06-07-2015, 03:40 AM
the grab scrape and fetch don't work

Gribley
06-07-2015, 08:33 AM

I`ve found that just not posting NZB anymore solves all my posting issues ;)

anon
06-08-2015, 01:15 AM
I`ve found that just not posting NZB anymore solves all my posting issues ;)

Don't be surprised if tomorrow the NZB section is closed and access to the forums is suddenly available at a low $5/month :smilie4:

megabyteme
06-08-2015, 02:12 AM
Don't be surprised if tomorrow the NZB section is closed and access to the forums is suddenly available at a low $5/month :smilie4:

Sure, good news and bad news. Way to toy with my emotions. :ermm:

witchking42
06-08-2015, 06:38 AM
Yep, been having to do it the old fashioned way via srrDB, but not for all releases as I'm sure most leechers don't even look at the damn things anyway!

Gribley
06-08-2015, 12:37 PM
well since anon hasn't banned me yet, and I`m still not paying $5 a month I too have found that the scrape stuff isn`t working.

Pasting into the nfo box direct didn`t seem to work but then looking back at my post(s) today it all seems to be correct so not sure if it is just the poster that doesn`t see the upload correctly before final publish??

Who knows, I sure don`t......

witchking42
06-10-2015, 08:57 AM
I assume whatever subscription that the server uses to access usenet to grab the NFO's has expired.

I'll add them manually for the movies, but not for the TV shows.

IdolEyes787
06-10-2015, 08:32 PM
This seems like the appropriate place to ask so is there any way that I can possibly block the Word Game section so I don't have to scroll though endless total wank to get to other more interesting total wank?

And if possible could Rart please answer this to prove that contrary to evidence he isn't just a computer programmed to occasionally spew out boring stuff?

Thanks in advance or if Rart is reading this, 0100001101.

shaina
06-10-2015, 10:02 PM
This seems like the appropriate place to ask so is there any way that I can possibly block the Word Game section so I don't have to scroll though endless total wank to get to other more interesting total wank?
And if possible could Rart please answer this to prove that contrary to evidence he isn't just a computer programmed to occasionally spew out boring stuff?

You are the relentless :artist:

IdolEyes787
06-10-2015, 10:33 PM
Yes I recently sold what little relent I had and now I'm forced to make do without.

Also I was being serious about the Word Game section.
I have nothing against it or those that post in it but Jesus Christ it's like unrelenting or something.

OK I'm lying a bit.I'd kinda like Meg to piss off. :)

shaina
06-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Yes I recently sold what little relent I had and now I'm forced to make do without.
Also I was being serious about the Word Game section.
I have nothing against it or those that post in it but Jesus Christ it's like unrelenting or something.
OK I'm lying a bit.I'd kinda like Meg to piss off. :)

Well if you retire from the Lounge and you are bored the Word Game section is the hip place to be (And it really does kill time):idunno:
I like FST and some of the people here as well (Ya racist fuck!!:naughty:)

IdolEyes787
06-10-2015, 10:53 PM
You seem to like to spam as nothing that you say relates to nfos.
This both angers and disappoints me.

shaina
06-10-2015, 11:08 PM
You seem to like to spam as nothing that you say relates to nfos.
This both angers and disappoints me.

Isn't spam that shit that comes in a can , and English people like to fry up??:unsure:

anon
06-11-2015, 01:58 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/content/1527-Quick-Tip-Excluding-forums-from-New-Posts-list

It's just a kind of magic...

megabyteme
06-11-2015, 02:27 AM

404- Rart Not Found. You WIN!!!

IdolEyes787
06-11-2015, 02:28 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/content/1527-Quick-Tip-Excluding-forums-from-New-Posts-list

It's just a kind of magic...

Much appreciated, homosexual.Unfortunately though my gigantic brain appears not to be hardwired to understand nerdspeak.So when I go to read that tutorial all I see is "Grxxylpx macawww I covet an Apple watch.

Therefore let me amend my previous request to "Is there anyway to block the Word Game section that involves steely nerves,a thousand yard stare and the potential of casual violence?".

megabyteme
06-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Much appreciated, homosexual.Unfortunately though my gigantic brain appears not to be hardwired to understand nerdspeak.So when I go to read that tutorial all I see is "Grxxylpx macawww I covet an Apple watch.

I'm almost certain that's referred to as hydrocephalus.

IdolEyes787
06-11-2015, 09:24 PM
I don't know what that means but I see the words hydro and phallus so I assume it's got something to do with you wanting my dick in your mouth.

anon
06-12-2015, 02:39 AM

Try this, it works every time. :yup:

http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post&exclude=146&idolisgay=yes

IdolEyes787
06-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Your post isn't totally without merit as it increased the probability of this being settled by violence.What I really want to talk about though is nfos because frankly besides terrorists and maybe cannibals, who wouldn't?

Now apparently if the internet is to be trusted and I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be, then "nfo" is short for "info" which in turn is short for "information".

Look I'm only a doctor /astronaut and probably don't know anything but seriously is it really wise to follow the example of some twits who think including one more letter to a word is like too much work?:unsure:

Gribley
06-12-2015, 04:35 PM
bllllaaaahhhhhh

Well I did like your edit reason comment. Keep that thought and you`ll find love somewhere... well maybe.... probably not but hay, you can only hope....

IdolEyes787
06-12-2015, 04:42 PM
You seem to be some sort of internet bully.:eyebrows:

I feel I have no recourse but to report you to Rart.

Gribley
06-12-2015, 04:50 PM
You seem to be some sort of internet bully.:eyebrows:

I feel I have no recourse but to report you to Rart.

If you tell your mummy then I`ll tell on you too

RealitY
06-17-2015, 05:10 AM
Think its working now...

witchking42
07-11-2015, 06:15 AM
It's stopped working again :(

RealitY
07-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Working on it now. Should have it working again in bit...

mbtiger
08-21-2015, 12:22 AM