PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HDBits Invite

askj
06-09-2015, 03:01 PM
Looking for an invite for this site.
PM me for details about the why and my P2P profile.

Cheers.

Rart
06-09-2015, 08:15 PM
You might incite more confidence in potential inviters if you actually explained why you want the invite in public rather than hiding behind a veil.

askj
06-12-2015, 05:36 PM
I would like to have access to their internal encodings, but also for the overall tracker quality in terms of movies and TV content.

absent_today
06-13-2015, 03:12 AM
You can get there encodes everywhere quite easily IPT and PTP has almost all of them , there are only very few internal group encodes which are not allowed to be posted outside of HDBits but its very small number

user3240
06-13-2015, 04:26 AM
I would like to have access to their internal encodings, but also for the overall tracker quality in terms of movies and TV content.

Good Luck.

http://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/30t7us/evidence_of_matthers_trading_activites_and_ddos/

IdolEyes787
06-13-2015, 05:02 PM
So much this.

why in the world would anyone care about a tracker that's impossible to get into against a tracker that just recently offered invites to anyone who requested and provides decent content and speeds etc?
i just don't get you people, it's like you build yourself some alternative world of piracy. no one gives a shit about your drama, people want to download stuff and it's much easier to do from freshon than hdbits, that's the only thing that matters.

As dead as this site is I still don't miss fools going on about their "dream" trackers.

WIT
06-13-2015, 05:32 PM
FYI their internal encodes are available everywhere, but anywhere Id recommend is closed no invites presently. Id avoid freshon.tv as its staff(some) are sellers/traders, if you wanted tv encodes. But you can still can get all their encodes most places.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2015, 07:03 PM
What you say would make more sense if I couldn't buy HDbits accounts all over the internet.

askj
06-14-2015, 05:00 PM
So much this.

why in the world would anyone care about a tracker that's impossible to get into against a tracker that just recently offered invites to anyone who requested and provides decent content and speeds etc?
i just don't get you people, it's like you build yourself some alternative world of piracy. no one gives a shit about your drama, people want to download stuff and it's much easier to do from freshon than hdbits, that's the only thing that matters.

As dead as this site is I still don't miss fools going on about their "dream" trackers.

I have no dream tracker.

Stop flaming every goddamn thread on the Internet with assumptions of your failed ego. It does no good to your sanity.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2015, 06:55 PM
Please show me where I ever said that you had a "dream" tracker.I was merely offering an opinion and making a point.If that constitutes "flaming" ghey then I guess, guilty as charged., M' lord.

Let's be entirely frank though shall we? The actual reason that you're upset is that I, in your mind at least, interfered in you getting what you want.So basically in terms of who is not a cunt,Me 1 You 0

pLugiN
06-14-2015, 08:05 PM
may the god be with you.

Arguti
06-14-2015, 11:11 PM

Why would you want their encodes anyway? I bet you 99% of the people can't tell the difference between a 1080p scene release and a 15Gb p2p encode unless they're watching movies frame by frame or at 2 inches from the screen. If you're part of the 1% and feel the need of having such a perfect copy how can you watch something less than a complete blu-ray available everywhere or the original? Really these p2p perfect encodes are bullshit and not worth any effort.

Also IPT, BTN, PTP have their encodes and probably a lot more trackers, they're also well spread on usenet if you want to go for it.

askj
06-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Please show me where I ever said that you had a "dream" tracker.I was merely offering an opinion and making a point.If that constitutes "flaming" ghey then I guess, guilty as charged., M' lord.

Let's be entirely frank though shall we? The actual reason that you're upset is that I, in your mind at least, interfered in you getting what you want.So basically in terms of who is not a cunt,Me 1 You 0

No one asked your opinion. Unless you have something to add regarding my request, stop with the useless comments.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2015, 01:24 PM
I shall consider it just as soon as you stop thinking that you have some sort of divine right to tell people what they can and cannot do.:mellow:

Me 2 You still 0

megabyteme
06-15-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: HDBits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Npo0cmp-VY

Artemis
06-22-2015, 01:05 PM
I shall consider it just as soon as you stop thinking that you have some sort of divine right to tell people what they can and cannot do.:mellow:

Me 2 You still 0

All the excitement of Pong, with none of the pitfalls :blink:

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Well in my defense it stops being fun when they just roll over and die.