PDA

View Full Version : Steam Refunds FTW!!!

Mr. Mulder
06-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Has anyone abused this yet?

I just got Lords Of The Fallen refunded, bought months ago and played for more than two hours! (They generally say only stuff bought in the past two weeks and played for under two hours can have a chance of being refunded but will look at your case regardless...)

I filled out the refund application, said it was due to crappy frame rates and 37 minutes later they said no problem here's your £29.99 back! :happy: - got to wait up to 7 days for the funds to show within steam wallet but apparently it's more like 3 to 4 days.

Thought I'd try my luck again with Wasteland 2 and gave a reason of its boring as fuck but they didn't go for it on the grounds of it was purchased too long ago... :emo:

Still, that's 30 quid back! More than enough for the new Wolfenstein prequal and some other stuffs :01:

formulabill
06-28-2015, 08:16 PM
Yeah I refunded Arkahm Knight. If I'm going to be forced to play with a car and tank I'll play twisted metal or GTAV. Plus I was pissed I found a 40% off coupon when all the bad reviews came out on greenmangaming. Once they fix it and release it again for PC I may consider re-buying it if they balance the game play better but I'm not holding my breath, looks like they made just about everything DLC that was free in previous games. Really hate where modern gaming is going.