PDA

View Full Version : FSC - what happened?

SemN
06-18-2015, 04:33 PM
Anyone knows what happened to FSC? it's like that for quite a while...
"This webpage is not available
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"

IdolEyes787
06-18-2015, 05:10 PM
Is it possible that it imploded under the weight of it's pwn pretense?

dion09529
06-18-2015, 08:00 PM
I haven't laughed to such a post for years. Sometimes I don't know what you're smoking or snorting.

Rincewind
06-19-2015, 11:05 AM
IRC says "server eggsploded replacement is underway"

benzedrine
06-19-2015, 06:50 PM
IRC says "server eggsploded replacement is underway"

I suspect Mxxca is up to nogg good :frusty:

IdolEyes787
06-19-2015, 06:53 PM
Is that pea-brain who was obsessed with Jenna Jameson still there?Because if he is I'm pretty sure they intentionally destroyed the server to try and get rid of him.

TheFoX
06-20-2015, 06:43 AM
Still got your account there?

IdolEyes787
06-20-2015, 01:10 PM
Still got your account there?

When last I checked several years ago I still did , which is to say probably not.

At one point sear did make me a "forever" VIP . Strangely though, forever seems to only be about three weeks, which needless to say greatly lessens my appreciation of diamonds as an investment.

I suppose Meg could vouch that I was literally the best member that site had ever seen and they still rue the day I stopped posting there but as Meg and I are actual friends, which presumably means he would stick his hand in a blender for me (btw,Meg feel free to do that to validate my point) I think anything he says must be taken with a grain of saltpeter.

I've also long forgotten how to log in. Since then I've learned my lesson though and keep all my passwords short and something I can easily remember like "dionisaspasticmonkey".

megabyteme
06-20-2015, 02:18 PM
Callie got defensive of one of the TTC members I wanted ousted for being a cunt. Apparently she liked him, which seems odd since he is/was nothing more than a contrary pain in the ass. Anyway, when she started "questioning" my involvement/activity on FSC, I told her to close my account.

I do remember Idol and I intentionally making the VIP section interesting, yet no one else seemed to join in. :idunno: Then my VIP status expired, because it was from donating...

tl;dr Cunts win at politics, Idol and I made an effort to make the VIP section worth reading, I don't have an active account there now.

IdolEyes787
06-20-2015, 05:10 PM
Callie got defensive of one of the TTC members I wanted ousted for being a cunt.

England is a big country, you'll have to be a bit more specific.

TheFoX
06-21-2015, 04:49 PM
At the moment, I don't even have an account there.

Still, who knows what will happen next. Idol might become the new site owner. Stranger things have happened. (Or have they?).

IdolEyes787
06-21-2015, 04:58 PM
Currently all my money is tied up in illegal bicycle parts and poorly conceived reality shows.

Plus I'm fairly sure that to run a torrent site properly you have to completely lack a soul so that counts both me and James Brown out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGdmY0N1qZA

No seriously though to get back on topic, what did happen to the FCC?

What I'm really trying to get into though is mmmm.hm because I just learned of it and they're secret and therefore cool and don't like their name posted and I think I've proven that I can keep my mouth shut as well as basically anyone in the US government.

Also I basically live for the wrath of the ghey internet.

megabyteme
06-21-2015, 05:54 PM
At the moment, I don't even have an account there.

$20 $10 $5 $1 Best Any Offer, I'll hook you up. :shifty:

benzedrine
06-21-2015, 11:22 PM

That1Guy
06-22-2015, 06:04 AM
wow, I remembered my password here \o/

Artemis
06-22-2015, 11:16 AM

Not really a plus as far as the others are concerned, now is it?

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 12:42 PM
While why that is even remotely funny is a secret known only to you an maybe your god, you can still brag about besting this site on one thing though.
You may have remembered FST but FST has long since forgotten who the hell you are.:mellow:

Yeah they posted the same sort of interesting stuff at FSC and that's why I lost interest.

That1Guy
06-22-2015, 03:08 PM
And Im quickly reminded of why I left. Get the fuck over yourself Idol. You arent that cool . . think of how much fucking time you have wasted on this shit (fst). Take care, wont bother responding to your holier than thou my shit dont stink response.

P.S. Did I say my post was funny? if you are just being sarcastic all the time now, lay off the meth. . . ;)

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 03:18 PM
I like how you, completely missing the fact it was meant as a joke, accuse me of being full of myself and in the same breath deem yourself too above it all to respond.

It's perfectly OK to think I'm a jerk (I think the same thing myself sometimes) but at least let's not be hypocritical about it..

If you're not going to respond then I take that as tacit consent that it's OK if I call your sexuality into question.:unsure:

I don't fluently understand ghey internet but I think if you put "lol " it means something other than last of the Lohicans .

That1Guy
06-22-2015, 03:33 PM
I like how you, completely missing the fact it was meant as a joke, accuse me of being full of myself and in the same breath deem yourself too above it all to respond.

It's perfectly OK to think I'm a jerk (I think the same thing myself sometimes) but at least let's not be hypocritical about it..

If you're not going to respond then I take that as tacit consent that it's OK if I call your sexuality into question.http://i.fststatic.com/smilies/unsure.gif

I don't fluently understand ghey internet but I think if you put "lol " it means something other than last of the Lohicans .
not "too above to respond" by the way. Just not gonna get into a pissing match with you... I choose not to sit on the pc all day bickering with strangers..
im only responding to point out your mistake. I put "\o/" not "lol". have a good one (seriously, meth will kill you man.)

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 03:34 PM
if you are just being sarcastic all the time now, lay off the meth. . . ;)

It's a thing, like you being a dick.:smilie4:

im only responding to point out your mistake. I put "\o/" not "lol". have a good one (seriously, meth will kill you man.)

Geez that's really big of you bothering to respond to somebody talking directly to you and all.I guess they teach good manners in Tryingtolookmaturebutfailingmiserablyville after all.

Anyway as I already said I don't speak fluent ghey internet and apparently neither does my iPhone as it translated it as lol. Go figure.

Also since this is now apparently middle school, you started it.:smilie4:

That1Guy
06-22-2015, 10:43 PM
you are right idol. enjoy your life... if thats what you wanna call it. Maybe ill poke by in another 3 years or so. Im sure you will still be being a tweeker asshole that doesnt know how to NOT be sarcastic. Ive been there man. It's all good. Eventually you will (hopefully) realize it.

P.S. I am not guessing about the meth, you told me when we were friends at fsc. before your head blew up.

take care
/THC

obviously using the term "friend" loosely. But we were on each others friends list and talked somewhat frequently. I realize you dont recall.. shit will do that.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 11:15 PM
If I'm the asshole then how come between the two of us I'm the one who somehow resists the temptation to insult people and tell them how they should live their lives?

As for us being "friends" that's another thing you must be wrong about as I'm fairly certain one doesn't turn on a friend so easily or at least that's the case where assholes such as myself come from.

Now if you want more truth and not sarcasm then the truth is that I'm all the too well versed in types like you,.Those lacking true understanding or any sense of real compassion or humour,who in their insecurities see every negative word as an insult and every disagreement as some sort of threat to their already frail masculinity. And if I can forgiven one more bit of "honesty" you basically have all the originality and wit of 9th grader so if I'm suppose to either value or be insulted by anything you wrote then I'm afraid you will be condemned to disappointment.

Now I strongly suggest you use those "three years" to actually do something with your own life so maybe when you do come back your words will carry a bit more weight.

"Community" trackers what a fucking joke.We're all friends just as long as you smile and nod and suffer fools gladly.

Btw editing stupidity after the fact doesn't negate the original stupidity.And obviously I recall you of the marijuana leaf avatar.That's why everything you are currently attempting to do here makes you come off as such a two-faced douche.

That1Guy
06-23-2015, 04:51 PM
If I'm the asshole then how come between the two of us I'm the one who somehow resists the temptation to insult people and tell them how they should live their lives?
what are you talking about? I was being sarcastic man.

As for us being "friends" that's another thing you must be wrong about as I'm fairly certain one doesn't turn on a friend so easily or at least that's the case where assholes such as myself come from.
Like I edited 2 minutes after posting, I used the term friend because you were on my "friendslist"

Now if you want more truth and not sarcasm then the truth is that I'm all the too well versed in types like you,.Those lacking true understanding or any sense of real compassion or humour,who in their insecurities see every negative word as an insult and every disagreement as some sort of threat to their already frail masculinity. And if I can forgiven one more bit of "honesty" you basically have all the originality and wit of 9th grader so if I'm suppose to either value or be insulted by anything you wrote then I'm afraid you will be condemned to disappointment. Happily married with two kids, no point in even acknowledging your lame masculinity insults any farther. I wont go into the education Ive gone through recently as you wouldnt believe it anyway. I do have a sense of humor.... without meth. I could give a shit if you are "insulted". I guarantee you there are others who share my views. ;)

Now I strongly suggest you use those "three years" to actually do something with your own life so maybe when you do come back your words will carry a bit more weight. lol, if you knew what I have accomplished in the last three years.... But hey, I see you added a good 12k posts... well done "friend".

"Community" trackers what a fucking joke.We're all friends just as long as you smile and nod and suffer fools gladly.
I remember when you were right in the mix of them all...

Btw editing stupidity after the fact doesn't negate the original stupidity.And obviously I recall you of the marijuana leaf avatar.That's why everything you are currently attempting to do here makes you come off as such a two-faced douche.

see above

Meth isnt hard to quit, get some good cannabis and eat some cheeseburgers man.

IdolEyes787
06-23-2015, 10:10 PM
I'd like to apologize for not reading and not intending in the foreseeable future to read the above post* as my brain is telling me to assume that no good to either you or me could possibly come of it.

My brain is smart so except for women and ninja movies I usually take it's advice on things.

My brain now tells me that if I missed anything brilliant and not totally mean-spirited that you might have said then it will be entirely my loss.
Sadly sometimes my brain also gives me false hope.:(

*Actual fact as I'm sort of not into pointless,clearly unwinnable arguments and perhaps in this case misdirected ill will.Although you seem to want to push that misdirected part.

smcewa11
06-24-2015, 07:05 AM
...and this thread is why FST is as good as dead.

@op: I am not a fsc member but seem to recall someone mentioning server troubles. Someone in their site might post more detail if you post in the trackers up/down thread instead.

@that1guy: you are wasting your time with FST as appearing clever on the internet has been more important here than actually helping anyone for years now.

Rincewind
06-24-2015, 10:24 AM
For those that care the latest info is
New server has arrived! Still some stuff to sort which is not in our hands

IdolEyes787
06-24-2015, 05:58 PM
...and this thread is why FST is as good as dead.

@op: I am not a fsc member but seem to recall someone mentioning server troubles. Someone in their site might post more detail if you post in the trackers up/down thread instead.

@that1guy: you are wasting your time with FST as appearing clever on the internet has been more important here than actually helping anyone for years now.

Actually "appearing clever on the internet" is only to fill the void of the lack of more meaningful posts here,Mr. part of the problem.

A couple ( among many) of the actual not born from bitterness reasons that FST is dead is that period a few years ago when there was a witchhunt against trading and so a lot of tracker staff being lemmings exited en masse. This lead to a lot of members being sycophants doing likewise. I could appeal to reason and say that sometimes neutrality is a good thing but I'm sure most of you during WWII would have bombed Casablanca so I won't bother.

You can disagree with this all you want but as I was privy to the facts and you apparently aren't I stand behind what I say.

Now currently FST is no longer the only game in town for either conversation,news or invites and most of the other similar sites haven't made the same effort that some of us here have to weed out the overtly nefarious, those people have likewise gone elsewhere.

So basically without the people looking to profit in one way or another that leaves about six of us who are only here because of stupid stuff like loyalty and friendship and the chance for some cunt to occasionally reappear and insult us. .

dion09529
06-26-2015, 08:39 PM
I've also long forgotten how to log in. Since then I've learned my lesson though and keep all my passwords short and something I can easily remember like "dionisaspasticmonkey".

This is the reason I'll miss you so much.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2015, 09:08 PM
Yeah they all love me 'til they don't.

FTNnowFSC
06-28-2015, 08:11 AM
first FTN... now FSC... now i dont have home anymore :cry:
maybe anybody can adopt me? :whistling good tracker offcourse hehe.. same value as my FTN and FSC was.. :)

DrParker
06-28-2015, 03:37 PM
cmon guys stop spam this thread

IdolEyes787
06-28-2015, 04:54 PM

That's extremely funny coming from you as it were. http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=6438067

Also it's not spam since there is a point,albeit at times not much of one. Even if there wasn't a point it hardly prevents anyone from getting whatever information they deem necessary from this thread.

Serious,dishonest type, if you don't like people discussing things then you probably shouldn't be in a forum.

Either that or shut up and go back to being a worthless lurker like most of the other 1400+ people who have viewed this thread.

anon
06-28-2015, 07:38 PM
maybe anybody can adopt me? :whistling good tracker offcourse hehe.. same value as my FTN and FSC was.. :)

BitSoup. :yup:

megabyteme
06-28-2015, 08:53 PM

Who were you on FSC and what did you contribute?

FTNnowFSC
06-28-2015, 10:26 PM
I was donator.. One of ver few but i always make support when i could cos i like FSC :) hope they come back or all good trackers is gone

IdolEyes787
06-28-2015, 10:32 PM
Who were you on FSC and what did you contribute?

Read his lips.I know that helps me.

megabyteme
06-28-2015, 11:18 PM
I was donator.. One of ver few but i always make support when i could cos i like FSC :) hope they come back or all good trackers is gone

So, who were you and what did you contribute?

FTNnowFSC
06-29-2015, 12:31 AM
Vip member and donater

IdolEyes787
06-29-2015, 12:36 AM
That's what you were, not who you were.

megabyteme
06-29-2015, 03:08 AM
Vip member and donater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

Because....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_SWP3qI7Rg

porscha
06-29-2015, 06:14 AM
sad for FS been there for years and now all the eggs are gone, no more xmas there I will miss that

FTNnowFSC
06-29-2015, 05:25 PM
Lol idoleyes.. I answer to what i contribute and i reply donater :) also im not stupid to say my FSC name here.

I hope is not dead forever. Maybe FSC staff or somebody can tell?

megabyteme
06-29-2015, 05:36 PM
Lol idoleyes.. I answer to what i contribute and i reply donater :) also im not stupid to say my FSC name here.

I hope is not dead forever. Maybe FSC staff or somebody can tell?

It is a defunct site. How could your name there be of ANY possible concern? :ermm:

Any way, your evasiveness has already spoken volumes of your character. :yup:

IdolEyes787
06-29-2015, 06:05 PM
......also im not stupid to say my FSC name here.

I don't think you're giving yourself near enough credit. :no:

DrParker
07-03-2015, 03:52 PM

That's extremely funny coming from you as it were. http://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=6438067

Also it's not spam since there is a point,albeit at times not much of one. Even if there wasn't a point it hardly prevents anyone from getting whatever information they deem necessary from this thread.

Serious,dishonest type, if you don't like people discussing things then you probably shouldn't be in a forum.

Either that or shut up and go back to being a worthless lurker like most of the other 1400+ people who have viewed this thread.

first of all ur link is not working,and to think u were staff here omg.
now this thread is about fsc tracker which to normal un-troll users of this forum means they can click this thread
and get an update on the TRACKER status without the need to browse through ur pointless boring troll like bashing of ppl
who all have one thing in common - they want ur troll maple leaf avatar vanish from their monitor.

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 04:33 PM
I don't particularly care if the link isn't working as the point about your dubious attachment to FSC still got made,nefarious one.:smilie4:

And if by "normal un-troll-like users" you mean the legion of lurkers like yourself who currently choose not to contribute anything to this site ( not even in my case, time and bad jokes) yet still incongruously expect something in return, please explain to me again why I should actually care about what any of them think or want?

Also I may be a "troll" but at least I have the sense not to speak for other people and take sole responsibility for my opinions.

PS What's a ur or ppl? Are those things because I'm pretty sure those aren't things.

DrParker
07-03-2015, 05:08 PM
I don't particularly care if the link isn't working as the point about your dubious attachment to FSC still got made,nefarious one.:smilie4:

And if by "normal un-troll-like users" you mean the legion of lurkers like yourself who currently choose not to contribute anything to this site ( not even in my case, time and bad jokes) yet still incongruously expect something in return, please explain to me again why I should actually care about what any of them think or want?

Also I may be a "troll" but at least I have the sense not to speak for other people and take sole responsibility for my opinions.

PS What's a ur or ppl? Are those things because I'm pretty sure those aren't things.

may be a troll??? haha
u think u contribute to this site but u do the opposite,u make ppl dislike this place with all ur negativity
and jerk like comments,ppl prefer friendly and positive environment and u make this forum much less fun.it used to be much
more active forum and I would guess that at least 50% of the ppl who left,left bcoz of u and ur kind.

ps Im sure a lot of ppl (yes it means people and its a thing) that u insulted just few min ago will share my opinion

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 05:35 PM
If people are insulted by the truth then they need to establish a better truth.

Also by "my kind" do you mean the less self-serving or the blacks because if it's the blacks I think that's being a little racist.

DrParker
07-03-2015, 06:01 PM
ur kind mean trolls and other negative folks

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 06:02 PM
and u make this forum much less fun.it used to be much
more active forum and I would guess that at least 50% of the ppl who left,left bcoz of u and ur kind.

I did personally get rid of almost all the nefarious types if that is what you mean, although you're still here. :smilie4:

Also as much as I'd like to believe I exert such power over people I'm going to go ahead and just assume they left of their own free will.

Negativity is a result of circumstance.Again if you don't like it then I suggest instead of pointless whining you do maybe something to improve the situation.
I think that's some sort of physical law - cause and effect.

I'm also pretty sure in those "better" times I wasn't negative.See above.

teflon05
07-03-2015, 11:26 PM
first of all ur link is not working,and to think u were staff here omg.
now this thread is about fsc tracker which to normal un-troll users of this forum means they can click this thread
and get an update on the TRACKER status without the need to browse through ur pointless boring troll like bashing of ppl
who all have one thing in common - they want ur troll maple leaf avatar vanish from their monitor.

may be a troll??? haha
u think u contribute to this site but u do the opposite,u make ppl dislike this place with all ur negativity
and jerk like comments,ppl prefer friendly and positive environment and u make this forum much less fun.it used to be much

ps Im sure a lot of ppl (yes it means people and its a thing) that u insulted just few min ago will share my opinion

Reading your posts makes my head hurt. Please learn to type out complete words, or kindly fuck the fuck off. That is all.

Rincewind
07-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Last update from the 30th June (IRC)

New server has arrived! Still some stuff to sort which is not in our hands. Does anyone have a 13amp fuse for the server plug?

DrParker
07-04-2015, 02:08 PM
may be a troll??? haha

Reading your posts makes my head hurt. Please learn to type out complete words, or kindly fuck the fuck off. That is all.

yes its a known issue when a dumb person try to think he get a headache

IdolEyes787
07-04-2015, 03:53 PM

I'm basically a MD and I can tell you that is in fact true having been well established by Three Stooges films.

If not treated promptly the condition is even known to reach critical limits where actual smoke is seen coming from people's ears.

DrParker
07-04-2015, 04:58 PM
:lol:

benzedrine
07-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Last update from the 30th June (IRC)

New server has arrived! Still some stuff to sort which is not in our hands. Does anyone have a 13amp fuse for the server plug?

Cheers :happy:

And my nick remains the same, both at fsc & fst by the way :coffee:

teflon05
07-04-2015, 11:29 PM

Damn...That really hurts, coming from someone too lazy and/or ignorant to add "yo" before the "u" to form a complete word. I'm devastated :(

DKre8ive1
07-05-2015, 01:53 AM
FSC and weather it is up or down
Or that it has the slowest or fastest pre's
It never was meant to please no one other then
those who were either geniuses or fools for spending
a good ten years trying to figure it out
and just enjoying the journey for what it is
and wanting to see where it leads.

I once was told that if u cant beat them join them and so I chose to join the internet instead of trying to fight it. :D

Get her done staff so I can post the banner i had come up with for this milestone.

megabyteme
07-05-2015, 02:31 AM
Damn...That really hurts, coming from someone too lazy and/or ignorant to add "yo" before the "u" to form a complete word. I'm devastated :(

I can throw in a few "yo, yo"s if you want to bust out some [sic] rhymes, DJ Tef. :cool:

teflon05
07-05-2015, 11:45 AM

I can throw in a few "yo, yo"s if you want to bust out some [sic] rhymes, DJ Tef. :cool:

I might be down for that. The bitches be crazy about that shit, yo.

And maybe make some phat stacks, U know what I mean yo?

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/06/18/3450334/yo-app-tech-bubble/

IdolEyes787
07-05-2015, 12:54 PM
I once was told that if u cant beat them join them ....

Sage advice except for the fact many of the great things done throughout history came about because of someone swimming against the prevailingly current even ironically enough, the internet.

Good luck with your career in the US army though.:unsure:

megabyteme
07-05-2015, 01:29 PM

I might be down for that. The bitches be crazy about that shit, yo.

And maybe make some phat stacks, U know what I mean yo?

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/06/18/3450334/yo-app-tech-bubble/

Yo, I think we are doing life wrong. :frusty:

June 19, 12:30PM: Since this story first published, Arbel tells ThinkProgress that Yo gained 170,000 new users.

Enlightened
07-16-2015, 08:56 PM
It's Back !!!!