PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Issue

Prior
06-19-2015, 08:35 AM
Just checked my Youtube favorite video listing for the first time in months and noticed a lot of the videos turned private. So not only can't I watch the videos I don't know what videos were even favorited. Is there some sort of work around to have access to private videos on youtube?u

abhisheksingh
10-24-2015, 05:06 AM
yes because they fixed privacy

pari_patel
12-29-2015, 12:34 PM
Some times because there are many files and videos so, some video is not getting properly.....

VermonS
02-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Youtube always keeps track of its content and adds and removes many videos regularly. Perhaps they have blocked your videos because of copyright law. I too used to watch some movies on youtube but after some time, they went unavailable.

Skiz
02-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Just checked my Youtube favorite video listing for the first time in months and noticed a lot of the videos turned private. So not only can't I watch the videos I don't know what videos were even favorited. Is there some sort of work around to have access to private videos on youtube?u

Not unless you have the link, even then it depends on the uploaders setting for that video. You could just send them a message and ask for access to the video.

Youtube always keeps track of its content and adds and removes many videos regularly. Perhaps they have blocked your videos because of copyright law. I too used to watch some movies on youtube but after some time, they went unavailable.

OP is asking about their favorites list, not their own videos.