PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for bibliotik and mayonmouse invite please

art2rugrace
06-19-2015, 09:47 AM
:):):)

Hi! I'm looking for an invite to bibliotik and mayonmouse looking for an ebook for my little kid. Hope you could spare one.. :)) Thank you!!

megabyteme
06-19-2015, 11:32 AM
I'd be more inclined to check for the book(s) for you. Title(s)?

Eregus
06-19-2015, 05:43 PM

Hi! I'm looking for an invite to bibliotik and mayonmouse looking for an ebook for my little kid. Hope you could spare one.. :)) Thank you!!

PM me 2 other trackers proofs and a speeetest for MyA

art2rugrace
06-22-2015, 02:15 AM
I'd be more inclined to check for the book(s) for you. Title(s)?

Hi Thank you for your reply!

I was looking for more school zone books for preschool, Kindergarten, etc. its like an educational activity book for writing, math, maze puzzles my little kid is so much into these months but the titles are not available in our book stores. we are sooo third world.. Hope you could help. :D Thank a lot!

PM me 2 other trackers proofs and a speeetest for MyA

Thanks!! I'm going to do a fresh screen shot and send it to you. :D

megabyteme
06-22-2015, 08:16 AM
Hi Thank you for your reply!

I was looking for more school zone books for preschool, Kindergarten, etc. its like an educational activity book for writing, math, maze puzzles my little kid is so much into these months but the titles are not available in our book stores. we are sooo third world.. Hope you could help. :D Thank a lot!

I looked on MAM, Demonoid, and ebookshares without any luck. Hopefully, Eregus' invite will get you similar materials.

art2rugrace
06-23-2015, 02:29 AM
Thank you mega byte me for taking the time to search for it. I will try to look for some other maybe similar ones. :happy: I forgot to send my email on my pm to eregus. Hopefully he's be able to see my reply later. Thanks again!:cool:

art2rugrace
07-17-2015, 09:11 AM
Hi Just want to close this thread as i applied for MAM thru their IRC chat and received an invite. Altho i didn't find the book i was looking for. But it was by far the biggest ebook tracker i found. So cheers!!:)

astral_vibe
07-18-2015, 12:26 PM
bibliotik has a lot fo content also, but i doubt its gonna happen the finding on that invite