PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] Farewell to FST. Literally the greatest giveaway ever(and ever is a really long time)

IdolEyes787
06-22-2015, 06:34 PM
I am fulfilling a life-long dream an moving to American Samoa and in doing so ridding myself of all things internet.
So as a farewell gift to a site that literally means nothing to me unless pain is a thing, I have decided to giveaway some invites to a few places that otherwise are next to impossible to gain entrance to.

For the sake of security (your's not mine as I really don't give a fuck) I need to make this as vague as possible so let it suffice to say these invites may or may not include the very best HD tracker, the very best TV tracker,the very best flac tracker and maybe just because I've had it with internet jerks, an account to a site so secret and obscure that it closed membership forever years ago.

Apply here and in no circumstances by PM.

This open to all members of FST as long as they have a minimum of five posts, none of which are "thx".

Contest rules. Submit an application totally of your own choosing in writing in the appropriate thread.
People I actually know can contact me by PM.Verboten to all others.
Open to all members of FST excluding immediate family, known terrorists and anyone named Rart.
Contest closes in three weeks because that's when I'm out of here. If no winners determined by then all entries will go in a hat and invites will be given away by random draw made by my cat.

bystpt
06-22-2015, 08:06 PM
Hi Idol. Hope you find happiness in this next step of your life ;)
Would really like to know if "the very best tv tracker" exists, so if you could help out on that it would be awesome.
Regards.

art2rugrace
06-23-2015, 02:12 AM
Wow!! This might be the greatest giveaway ever!! And with a contest of writing I hope i stand a little chance. Coz if its a contest of speed, I might not win. or a contest of strength, i might not win. or a contest of a intelligence, I still might not win. But if cuteness.. well maybe!! hehehe just kidding here. But I hope to do get an invite to the elite trackers!

P.S. Goodluck to your future endeavor Idoleyes!

megabyteme
06-23-2015, 03:05 AM
I've got mixed emotions about this. On one hand you are leaving, on the other we're still stuck with you for 3 weeks.

At least some good trackers are up for grabs, so there's that. :idunno:

crazzyjoe31
06-23-2015, 05:43 AM
Ridding yourself of all things internet?! That is a very bold move, and I wish you the best. However, since it is American Samoa I can understand how you would not want to miss any of the breathtaking scenery it has to offer. Simply a beautiful place! If you ever find your way back to the internet, let us know what actual clean air smells like LOL. I will not submit a formal request for any tracker. If you choose to offer me an invite I will be grateful. Godspeed.

Artemis
06-23-2015, 09:20 AM
So long and thanks for all the fish.....

IdolEyes787
06-23-2015, 12:15 PM
So long and thanks for all the fish.....

"It is a far far better thing I do than I have ever done, it is a far far better rest I go to than I have ever known".

It's sort of like that if you replace the heroism with palm trees.:smilie4:

ghurka
06-23-2015, 05:29 PM
Is this going to be like one of those closing down sales, where they get rid of all the naff stuff only to reopen the following week.

IdolEyes787
06-23-2015, 05:50 PM
No it's not like your Mum's vagina at all.

dion09529
06-23-2015, 07:50 PM
My only hope is the cat [meow].

teflon05
06-23-2015, 08:32 PM
Shirley you jest? This place without you will be like pie without filling. Like cake without icing. Like a Porsche without wheels. Like a 5$ crack whore without Herpes...

Seriously though, if you really are leaving, that will be a sad day. Some of the best & worst posts I've read on here came from you.

JL99
06-23-2015, 08:36 PM
Wow this must be quite a giveaway.I wonder if you have the best TV tracker.If you have,i don't know how much chance got to get it.I would like to take my chance and apply for it.Hope you will enjoy the next step of your life :)

IdolEyes787
06-23-2015, 08:51 PM
Shirley you jest? This place without you will be like pie without filling. Like cake without icing. Like a Porsche without wheels. Like a 5$ crack whore without Herpes...

Seriously though, if you really are leaving, that will be a sad day. Some of the best & worst posts I've read on here came from you.

Yeah I'm a constant like gravity or your sister preferring the black genitalia.

I'm holding off on giving the invites until I get a bigger pool of requests to make a more considered decision from.
I haven't forgotten about or dismissed anybody. If you'd applied then just please be patient.:)

teflon05
06-23-2015, 09:09 PM
Nah, not looking for invites myself. I leave them for the needy.

And my sister prefers Mexican genitalia. And occasionally a Oriental I think...

megabyteme
06-23-2015, 09:41 PM

So dirty and/or small.

Are you reading this, Rart? You may have a chance after all. :O

teflon05
06-23-2015, 09:58 PM

So dirty and/or small.

I'm pretty sure she likes Indians, too.

Or maybe I'm thinking of her preferences for ethnic foods:idunno:.... Oh well, either way, something's getting shoved down her throat.

user3240
06-23-2015, 10:11 PM
The trackers he is giving away are:

scene-inspired.eu

Oink

and

karagarga

IdolEyes787
06-23-2015, 10:16 PM
I get it.Jocularity.

Hie thee from my sight oh foulest NZB type.

I'm practicing my American Samoan.

megabyteme
06-23-2015, 11:32 PM
So dirty and/or small.

I'm pretty sure she likes Indians, too.

That's probably taking charity work too far. :no:

Reaper
06-24-2015, 06:53 AM
hey bud all the best to samoa didn't know you, wish i did, Would love this opportunity for an invite. cheers

smcewa11
06-24-2015, 07:40 AM
You were a prick and I am delighted to see you go.

Now, about that super secret tracker invite...

I hear it is customary to say something nice in situations like these in order to kiss ass to get invites, so, I always liked that you used acceptable spelling and punctuation in many of your posts.

ps You should have asked for some massive amount of ass kissing in the begging posts as this would have been a fitting goodbye tribute/scam from you.

o/ and enjoy real life, hope it all goes well for you. No sarcasm and I am real life serious in wishing you well.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2015, 05:38 PM

Now, about that super secret tracker invite...

I hear it is customary to say something nice in situations like these in order to kiss ass to get invites, so, I always liked that you used acceptable spelling and punctuation in many of your posts.

ps You should have asked for some massive amount of ass kissing in the begging posts as this would have been a fitting goodbye tribute/scam from you.

o/ and enjoy real life, hope it all goes well for you. No sarcasm and I am real life serious in wishing you well.

For future reference if you want to insult me please get the terminology right.

I'm not technically a "prick" as I actually care about people's feelings and anything negative I say has at least some justification,if only a little .Therefore next time please use the more appropriate terms "loser" , "pea-brained idiot" or in a pinch,"dipshit".

Thanks in advance

your erstwhile benefactor

dipshit,

user3240
06-24-2015, 06:03 PM
you.

For future reference if you want to insult me please get the terminology right.

I'm not technically a "prick" as I actually care about people's feelings and anything negative I say has at least some justification,if only a little .Therefore next time please use the more appropriate terms "loser" , "pea-brained idiot" or in a pinch,"dipshit".

Thanks in advance

your erstwhile benefactor

dipshit,

Dipshit is about right. Saying farewell in this group is tantamount to walking through graveyards and shouting "HEY EVERYBODY, I'M LEAVING"

IdolEyes787
06-24-2015, 06:06 PM
Let's go with that as without knowing any of the facts I'm sure you're right.

Also could you please create a separate thread to insult me as it's sort of a little gauche to be doing it here.

Try entitling it "Dipshit" because that seems to work.:smilie4:

oprea82
06-24-2015, 06:41 PM
May no coco-nut fall into your head while sober or humping a sea turtle there, other than that take care and godspeed.
FLAC is the thing if you can help with that.

megabyteme
06-24-2015, 07:25 PM
Saying farewell in this group is tantamount to walking through graveyards and shouting "HEY EVERYBODY, I'M LEAVING"

It's called 'manners'. Even random strangers leave coins on yer mom's nightstand on the way out. :idunno:

twue
06-24-2015, 08:17 PM
ok so i just want the top secret invite .... would like to say somit nice about you but as
i dont know you from adam whats the point .... thanks in advance :D

Oh and enjoy your new venture ;)

dion09529
06-24-2015, 09:05 PM
ok, this is a short list i've made so pay attention.
i want FTN, SceneHD, HDBits.org, M-Vids, Exigo, PTN, What.cd, rautaportti, Pedro's, DB9, NorBits, iTS.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2015, 09:38 PM
ok, this is a short list i've made so pay attention.
i want FTN, SceneHD, HDBits.org, M-Vids, Exigo, PTN, What.cd, rautaportti, Pedro's, DB9, NorBits, iTS.

I don't think FTN exists anymore but I can send you an imaginary invite if you like 'cus you deserve it.
I don't know what SceneHD is but based on the encapsulated words I'm thinking that it may have something to do with HD and being ghey.
I can give you M-Vids.Ignore the fact it's called YouTube as that's the secret code name but I assure you it's exactly the same thing. :)
I use to have donor status of PTN but I lost it when their server crashed and they wouldn't reinstate me based solely on my word so fuck them.No seriously,fuck them.
I have one invite left to What.CD which I'm still hoping to use to procure sex with, so keep dreaming but ask your sister if she wants one.:)
rautaportti sounds foreign and Pedos and DB9 sound foreign with EDM overtones so I'm assuming even you are bright enough to know I don't want anything to do with any of those,even in death.
ITS I lost my password to a couple years or more ago when my computer died.I could well still have an account there as I was in the sanctified realm of "never be disabled for inactivity" but frankly it seems like too much work to try and get back in just for you so, sorry.
In their stead I am willing give you an invite to cyclingtorents with my compliments though ,bro. :)

And yes I know I missed a couple.

ok so i just want the top secret invite .... would like to say somit nice about you but as
i dont know you from adam whats the point .... thanks in advance :D

But if I gave it to you then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.:unsure:

anon
06-25-2015, 01:31 AM
Pedos

Wait, what?

megabyteme
06-25-2015, 03:48 AM
Pedos

Wait, what?

His giveaway; his rules, or something... :idunno:

saqib
06-25-2015, 11:10 AM
first of all , sorry to see you going , i went through the same phase 6 years ago , and left filesharing scene , but i just did not let go of 1 tracker , (starts with T) , i was one of the pioneer members of PTN and flower ( SCL) , and eventually left both . SCL if i am not wrong , got shut down in 2012 or something . i remember i read somebody's tweet.

and yet , i came back (not as the same old person thought ) who would love to collect trackers to measure dick with others , i mean just for the sake of it.

and i thank you for that act of generosity that you did few weeks ago , and fulfilled my request , i just hope to get my hands on the tracker which is best for its " archive " section and starts with " S " , i know i cant eat popcorn because only staff there has invites and if im not wrong , you are not a staff there.

and as far as HD /MUSIC or TV content goes , i dont really give a shit to these trackers , no matter how much important they are.

i am just into movies ,preferably old .

you take care.

Best Wishes

Love
Saqib

IdolEyes787
06-25-2015, 01:33 PM
i just hope to get my hands on the tracker which is best for its " archive " section and starts with " S "

Can you be a little less vague because I'm sort of dumb and can think of at least four.

Also SCL banned my account simply for being staff here even though I've always been vocally against trading.Apparently to my surprise this is a forum entirely devoted to trading and absolutely nothing else so to simply be here you then de facto support trading. Which sort of makes the same kind of sense saying that because Donald Sterling happens to be racist then the entire NBA is against blacks.

Anyway as it rid me of one more tracker staffed by people with the mentality of children , in retrospect ,thanks.

Gribley
06-25-2015, 02:13 PM
So as a farewell gift to a site that literally means nothing to me unless pain is a thing....

Idol, bye bye.... luv u lots as we've had such fun public debates. Do I want your trackers or need them? nooooooooo....

So moving on, a good move... thinking of that myself (not in a relocation sense) but I still like Shay and Meg (forum) and postings from Cab, Witch and Piercerseth etc (just on the off-chance I miss something). So I am still hovering around for no good reason for the moment

Anyway buddy enjoy whatever backwater, no internet hellhole you`ve signed up for :)

Make sure you get your shots
P

IdolEyes787
06-25-2015, 05:05 PM
Idol, bye bye.... luv u lots as we've had such fun public debates. Do I want your trackers or need them? nooooooooo....

So moving on, a good move... thinking of that myself (not in a relocation sense) but I still like Shay and Meg (forum) and postings from Cab, Witch and Piercerseth etc (just on the off-chance I miss something).

Resolved: Gribley has testicles.Supporting the yea side,Gribley.Supporting the nay side, overwhelming evidence to the contrary. :smilie4:

Also what exactly are a Cab,Witch or Piercerseth? Is that another thing? I hope it's not another thing.

Wait, what?

His giveaway; his rules, or something... :idunno:

I'm not fluent in Mexican,so sue me.

Gribley
06-25-2015, 05:26 PM
Resolved: Gribley has testicles

But just the two at my last checkup.

what exactly are a Cab,Witch or Piercerseth?
NZB section stuff, not torrents... hence may or maynot have more testicles than you

Intr4ns1t
06-25-2015, 06:32 PM
Personally, I've never taken issue with you, and only dropped in to this thread to say fare-thee-well. You have been one of the only people to try to keep this section alive(I realize the irony of someone who never posts here anymore saying that), and I enjoy your banter. I don't want anything from you, but thanks for all you've done over the years.

IdolEyes787
06-25-2015, 06:33 PM
But just the two at my last checkup.

For some reason Meg says he won't believe you until you PM him some pictures of them.
The really hard to fathom part is that he says that you need to be wearing leather chaps and a cowboy hat in the pictures.:unsure:

Vestibule
06-25-2015, 07:01 PM
I'm breaking the silence…. Can I have your Clash of Kings account? ….or any scraps from the masters table will do...

megabyteme
06-25-2015, 07:05 PM
Just a random thought here: Maybe if the people who are stopping in to say good riddance goodbye to Idol would simply post more, he wouldn't be making this thread. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
06-25-2015, 07:43 PM
I'm breaking the silence…. Can I have your Clash of Kings account? ….or any scraps from the masters table will do...

I don't have a mobile phone or a tablet but I've got an invite to cyclingtorrents if you want it.:smilie4:

Vestibule
06-25-2015, 09:01 PM

I don't have a mobile phone or a tablet but I've got an invite to cyclingtorrents if you want it.:smilie4:

Being as I am a Vancouverite….. it won't satisfy my thirst to kill, plunder and rule all I survey but… throw in a cycling BC membership and I'm in!

saqib
06-25-2015, 11:04 PM
i just hope to get my hands on the tracker which is best for its " archive " section and starts with " S "

Can you be a little less vague because I'm sort of dumb and can think of at least four.

Also SCL banned my account simply for being staff here even though I've always been vocally against trading.Apparently to my surprise this is a forum entirely devoted to trading and absolutely nothing else so to simply be here you then de facto support trading. Which sort of makes the same kind of sense saying that because Donald Sterling happens to be racist then the entire NBA is against blacks.

Anyway as it rid me of one more tracker staffed by people with the mentality of children , in retrospect ,thanks.

edited for obvious reasons .

lol

absent_today
06-26-2015, 01:35 AM
Just confirmed with Idol he has HDBits 1 invite please PM him if you want that invite :P

saqib
06-26-2015, 07:30 AM
Just confirmed with Idol he has HDBits 1 invite please PM him if you want that invite :P

i dont want that invite , sadly i dont have that much fast connection or hdd to sustain on HDBits . may be in near future sometime.

for now , he is giving me what i requested , and obviously i am very thankful to him .

sad to see him going though.

Love
Saqib

IdolEyes787
06-26-2015, 07:44 PM

Just confirmed that absent_today's Mum has a STD.
PM her if you want the clap.

absent_today
06-27-2015, 05:16 PM
No I have Hep B sadly :sad1::sad1:

IdolEyes787
06-27-2015, 07:11 PM
I'm thinking of removing the "no Pms" stipulation because nobody seems to be paying attention to it anyway. :no:

In lieu of that all PMs must, without exception contain a photo of either your Mum or sister in some state of undress.

No I have Hep B sadly :sad1::sad1:

I would sort of be surprised it you had Hep B gladly.:unsure:

megabyteme
06-27-2015, 08:06 PM
People I actually know can contact me by PM.Verboten to all others.

Here's your problem, Idol. Everyone either thinks they know you, or don't understand the word 'verboten'.

Just say that people either need to post in the thread or know you personally. Anyone who sends a PM who doesn't fall under the actual definition of "personally" gets their PM(s) posted in the thread verbatim.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2015, 08:22 PM
I do racist not Nazi which probably explains why I don't understand what "verboten" means either.

Seriously, I thought it was some sort of subcompact car.:unsure:

Also since this thread is not getting the kind of response that I was hoping for I feel I need to up the ante.

I now will be giving away my account to FSC but there are a couple caveats.
1. I've forgotten all information about the account so you will have to find it for yourself by typing random letters.
2 When you get there and start impersonating me don't be surprised to discover everyone there hates you. :blushing:

dion09529
06-27-2015, 10:39 PM
1. I've forgotten all information about the account so you will have to find it for yourself by typing random letters.

piece of cake :lol:

IdolEyes787
06-27-2015, 10:56 PM
Since we're football buds, dion I can give you the hint that some of the letters are possibly vowels and some of the letters are possibly consonants.

Not definitively though.

aoshivx
06-28-2015, 12:04 PM
Goes through list of trackers........... *disabled due to inactivity. Wow.. I'm spoiled with choice.

This whole departure post made me suddenly just remember this scene from Quo Vadis 1951

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYpKFMFNqXQ
Starring IdolEyes787 as Nero and FST members as the Christians.

Oh well.. something will surely suffice.
The finger pyramid of evil contemplation :yup:

IdolEyes787
06-28-2015, 01:15 PM
It's actually more like this and dion09529 is Liv Tyler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H0pnL03vB0

megabyteme
06-28-2015, 01:35 PM
"Daddy, noooo."- Dion

:cry:

More like this where Idol is speaking to FST...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvuM3DjvYf0

Memphy
06-28-2015, 03:37 PM
Hello. Glad to hear someone finally living his dream, good on you mate. Live long and prosper. :)

Regarding your invites, i want something...but i forgot what, i remember that over 6-7 years ago you made a giveaway about something i really needed at the time and haven't gotten in until today. Buuut i forgot what it was, i think it had very niche stuff about experiments, doc's and recordings, but i can't remember the name. I'll pm you if i remember what i'm rambling about.

Anyways, have a good trip and a happy adventure dude, good luck! :)

crack98
06-28-2015, 04:36 PM
IdolEyes787 can you help me to join thegft? I opened a thread yesterday: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/458247-TheGFT
as I said i used nzb before and thegft would be my first private torrent site. would be nice to get in or i will wait until open sign up works aigain.

IdolEyes787
06-28-2015, 04:53 PM
I was a member there for like two weeks several years ago but didn't particular like it as it was all scene then and the torrent activity was minimal.
Could be the greatest thing since sliced bread now for all I know but sadly for you I'm no longer a member.

Personally and this is just me and maybe not applicable to your situation , I would create a request thread for something like IPT or Torrentvault or another one of the easy to get into, huge userbase general trackers. Likely have most anything you want and negates the need to jump through hoops. If find you don't like it then at least it's a decent stepping off point to try and get into something else.

megabyteme
06-28-2015, 08:57 PM
^Agreed on both the GFT assessment and the rec for IPT. IPT's owner is as scummy as they come, but it really is the best site for content. The p2p encoder groups who call it home get stuff out ASAP and in good as possible quality.

I'd go elsewhere if there was an equivalent option. Sadly, there is not...

saqib
06-28-2015, 10:59 PM
FL is one of the alternates of ipT , content wise and user base wise. lots of freeleech , only downside is ,its interface is in romanian , but still easy to navigate.

other option is TL . long retention of scene , if you looking for movies only , i might get you into TC .

megabyteme
06-28-2015, 11:16 PM
I have heard plenty of good things about FL. I'll keep it in mind as a potential replacement, but IPT is serving my needs- I just take a hot shower and try to scrub away the dirty, dirty feeling it gives me every time I use it. :fear:

I have TL, which is good except for its lack of p2p groups. There's some great early stuff being released out-of-scene. It makes no sense for a tracker to exclude it. :no:

I was a member of TC for a while. Good site, but I got bumped out for lack of use (IIRC).

Good suggestions, and I appreciate the consideration, saqib. :)

yevgeny
06-29-2015, 08:56 AM
So long idoleyes and all the best with your new direction in life, thanks for inviting me to ftn that time.

anon
06-29-2015, 01:59 PM
I have heard plenty of good things about FL.

You can also add Linkomanija to the list of "trackers that are great but in a foreign language and thus don't get much mention".

dion09529
06-29-2015, 04:56 PM
I have heard plenty of good things about FL.

FL sucks. The mods warned me countless times just because I'm smarter then them. Also, they took my invites away because I invited 5 guys who got disabled, but they didn't took into account the fact that some members invited by me have made donations.

megabyteme
06-29-2015, 05:33 PM
FL sucks. The mods warned me countless times just because I'm smarter then them.

Say no more. :fear::fear:

*than

dion09529
06-29-2015, 05:36 PM
thanks.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2015, 05:57 PM
FL sucks. The mods warned me countless times just because I'm smarter then them. Individually or collectively?

dion09529
06-29-2015, 06:00 PM
What do you think?

megabyteme
06-29-2015, 06:04 PM
Somehow, I am picturing a primate version of the Borg. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
06-29-2015, 07:14 PM
What do you think?

I think that while no man is an island, you could maybe qualify as a peninsula.

dion09529
06-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Sometime I met a woman who looked like an archipelago.

IdolEyes787
06-29-2015, 08:35 PM
Congratulations. You have just won an invite to DB9.:yahoo:

To collect your prize you must be sixteen years or older, a resident of some godforsaken country that's not Russia and answer a skill testing question.

Question.In the Faust legend , where can Mephostophiles be found?

1.Mephoste
2. Lilliput
3. Denmark
4. Germany

megabyteme
06-29-2015, 08:59 PM
Congratulations. You have just won an invite to DB9.:yahoo:

To collect your prize you must be sixteen years or older, a resident of some godforsaken country that's not Russia and answer a skill testing question.

Question.In the Faust legend , where can Mephostophiles be found?

1.Mephoste
2. Lilliput
3. Denmark
4. Germany

As a sixteen year old Romanian, I say the First level of Hell- Germany.

dion09529
06-29-2015, 09:09 PM
It's like applying for a driving license or to donate blood. It's not fair. :frusty:

megabyteme
06-29-2015, 09:11 PM
His giveaway; his rules

BTW, now that I have one, what is a D89? :idunno:

dion09529
06-29-2015, 09:18 PM
:lol:

DB9!!! deep bass nine.

megabyteme
06-29-2015, 09:21 PM
But I've only gone bass fishing once in my life. More of a surface thing around lily pads, tbh... :unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-29-2015, 09:41 PM
It never occurred to me until just this minute but why is it "bass" ('cus phonically that's bass) and not as it's pronounced, "base"?

A mmmm.hm account to the first person who can give me a reason and then convince me that reason makes even the tiniest bit of sense.

Warning.By even mentioning mmmm.hm I put myself at risk of incurring the wrath of some ghey internet avenger. :shutup:

It's like applying for a driving license or to donate blood. It's not fair. :frusty:

Beat you out by thaaaat much.:console:

megabyteme
06-29-2015, 10:10 PM
It never occurred to me until just this minute but why is it "bass" ('cus phonically that's bass) and not as it's pronounced, "base"?

A mmmm.hm account to the first person who can give me a reason and then convince me that reason makes even the tiniest bit of sense.

Warning.By even mentioning mmmm.hm I put myself at risk of incurring the wrath of some ghey internet avenger. :shutup:

Checking etymonline.com (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=bass&searchmode=none), we find:
bass (adj.)
late 14c., of things, "low, not high," from L.L. bassus "short, low" (see base (adj.) (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=base&allowed_in_frame=0)). Meaning "low in social scale or rank" is recorded from late 14c. Of voices and music notes, from mid-15c. (technically, ranging from the E flat below the bass stave to the F above it), infuenced by It. basso. Meaning "lowest part of a harmonized musical composition" is from mid-15c. Meaning "bass-viol" is from 1702; that of "double-bass" is from 1927.
And looking at base, the adjective:

base (adj.)
late 14c., "low, of little height," from O.Fr. bas "low, lowly, mean," from L.L. bassus "thick, stumpy, low" (used only as a cognomen in classical Latin, humilis being there the usual word for "low in stature or position"), possibly from Oscan, or Celtic, or related to Gk. basson, comparative of bathys "deep."
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=base&allowed_in_frame=0
So bass in the musical sense has its origins in base, and the current spelling is influenced by the Italian basso. In other words, the spelling changed out from under the pronunciation.

Best answer.

Now, other than that time those times that I secksed Dions mom and she said (and I quote) "mmmm.hm", I have even less knowledge of that than I do deep bass fishing. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
06-30-2015, 12:29 AM
Following the example of Italians is your attempt at making sense?

megabyteme
06-30-2015, 12:37 AM
Following the example of Italians is your attempt at making sense?

The Italians stole it borrowed it off a truck from the Latins.

poo123
07-01-2015, 02:00 AM
I would like to apply for the best hd tracker

Willing to donate a kidney :P

Have a safe move!

PlayeR
07-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Hi Idol, Where are you going? Where is American Samoa? What do you do there?

IdolEyes787
07-01-2015, 07:26 PM
Hi Idol, Where are you going? Where is American Samoa? What do you do there?

Who are you,why are you asking me all these questions and why should I answer them?

Sorry that was rude.

I'm going to Pago Pago.American Samoa is a small island in the South Pacific northeast of Fiji.I'm hoping to find work on a pirate ship or if that doesn't pan out then sell heating systems to the natives.

I would like to apply for the best hd tracker

Willing to donate a kidney :P

Sorry but can't let it go for less than a pancreas.

dion09529
07-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Idol's new home

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/86532108?source=wapi&referrer=kh.google.com

IdolEyes787
07-01-2015, 08:31 PM
It doesn't show the racket court.:no:

megabyteme
07-01-2015, 09:06 PM
It doesn't show the racket court.:no:

No surprise you'd end up in Fagatogo, Eastern, American Samoa

IdolEyes787
07-01-2015, 09:35 PM
I seem to detect a hint of jealousy.

megabyteme
07-01-2015, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5gAkna3jI

IdolEyes787
07-01-2015, 09:46 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/a7/a727107c8c3c586e0a7c8f86574a666971478f0f2c9372610a7f825f820c0961.jpg :eyebrows:

Also please stop spamming my thread.I am trying to find some good members to give away some fantastic stuff to .

megabyteme
07-01-2015, 10:13 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/a7/a727107c8c3c586e0a7c8f86574a666971478f0f2c9372610a7f825f820c0961.jpg :eyebrows:

Also please stop spamming my thread.I am trying to find some good members to give away some fantastic stuff to .

http://i.imgur.com/Y2TF86l.jpg?1

Also, where is my D89 invite. Want to catch some BIG bass!

IdolEyes787
07-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Stop trying to be funny, you already got it and signed up and are now basking in the wisdom of Bob Izumi.

poo123
07-02-2015, 12:22 AM
Done deal.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Fine but I'll need payment in advance.

poo123
07-02-2015, 11:51 AM
Fine but I'll need payment in advance.

Hmmmmm after googling pancreas transplant.

"The pancreas usually comes from someone who has died (a deceased donor), but sometimes a partial pancreas donation may come from a living donor."

I'll have to rethink my offer.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2015, 12:21 PM
Or lower your expectations.Either or.

threelions00
07-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Even though I have only had the pleasure of being insulted once or twice by you, I will be sad to see you go. FST's server load won't be the same without you. Never again will we see daily average post counts as high as yours. You have truly insulted people from across the globe so gracefully and with such precision. I admire that about you. I guess you can be nice but at least you never pretended to be anything but yourself. So you take care and enjoy your travels. Go forth and verbally abuse as many as you can, physically if it necessitates and do it with a smile.

P.S. Any invite would be lovely - it would be like a souvenir of knowing you.

Cheers.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2015, 08:38 PM
it would be like a souvenir of knowing you.

You don't actually know me as I consider the internet to be like poker and this is just the image that I choose to project in case I ever need to bluff.

Dion take note.

megabyteme
07-02-2015, 08:44 PM
The bad news is that every time I tell him to wax philosophical he reaches for a shammy.:mellow:

Which come to think of it is philosophical in it's own way.

The sound of one hand polishing.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Sort of like your sex life.

megabyteme
07-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Wacks on; wacks off...

An old Asian man taught me how to do it all day on his porch... :naughty:

IdolEyes787
07-02-2015, 09:11 PM
That was well played although I'm a little depressed about how this giveaway is going.
I mean in a couple of weeks I'll be gone to start my turtle sanctuary.

megabyteme
07-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Have you gotten your Green Card yet, or are you just relying on not being Mexican as you cross the borders?

IdolEyes787
07-02-2015, 09:19 PM
I just unintentionally edited a good post to replace it with a kinda not good post.

Mods please do something!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I should have said "Mods please for a change do something!!!!!!!".

Have you gotten your Green Card yet, or are you just relying on not being Mexican as you cross the borders?

They don't pay taxes in American Samoa so I'm assuming they can't afford any law enforcement and I can just do whatever I fucking well please. :)

I have actually packed my suitcases with drugs and firearms to test that theory.

megabyteme
07-02-2015, 09:27 PM
It's not much, but I thought you should have a custom turtle avy to represent your new homeland

http://i.imgur.com/GdPG5ZH.gif?1

Notice how he rotates counter to your maple leaf this is due to me fucking up the Coriolis Effect.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2015, 09:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7N6TjhFwg8

:mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow::mellow:

megabyteme
07-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Just wait until your first nuclear-created monster attack, then we'll see who's underwhelmed, Mr. Unappreciative. :snooty:

poo123
07-02-2015, 09:47 PM
That was well played although I'm a little depressed about how this giveaway is going.
I mean in a couple of weeks I'll be gone to start my turtle sanctuary.

This what you were expecting?

http://i.imgur.com/kwqMadp.gif

megabyteme
07-02-2015, 10:00 PM
That, but with at least a couple decent candidates, I think... :idunno:

IdolEyes787
07-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Actually it's the 2442 views and six response thing.But I guess why should this thread but different than any other?

poo123
07-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Actually it's the 2442 views and six response thing.But I guess why should this thread but different than any other?

Well the less people the higher our chances are :)

Gribley
07-03-2015, 11:46 AM

Mr Poo (nice name) did you really think that Idol(live-to-hate)787 was really buggering off? I had high hopes clearly but somehow I think the turtle project will go belly-up and he`ll remain.

Bit unfortunate for the turtles maybe.... Idol now can I have a free tracker account that I don`t need or want? Ideally the "secret squirrel" one that I am sure all the suckers are after you are trying to drag into posting....

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 12:54 PM

Mr Poo (nice name) did you really think that Idol(live-to-hate)787 was really buggering off? I had high hopes clearly but somehow I think the turtle project will go belly-up and he`ll remain.

Bit unfortunate for the turtles maybe.... Idol now can I have a free tracker account that I don`t need or want? Ideally the "secret squirrel" one that I am sure all the suckers are after you are trying to drag into posting....

And I'm supposedly the one who "lives to hate"? :mellow:

As for the invite that would be a no as I prefer not to inflict you or your obsessive kind of animus on another poor unsuspecting site.

Btw when I do go I expect you to apologize to Meg or society in general in my stead.

Gribley
07-03-2015, 02:58 PM
....expect you to apologize to Meg or society in general in my stead.

I would but then I don`t think I have insulted Meg so unless you are related then I don`t think he`ll take offense

... you have also ignored the turtles, this I think proves you hate turtles and you are just a big fat* liar

*your body mass I have no idea about, I am almost whale size anyway so you can re-use that in pithy response.

megabyteme
07-03-2015, 04:24 PM
If you had any idea how much Idol cares about turtles, you wouldn't be so cynical. There just happens to be a shortage of ice-fairing turtles in his current homeland. :no:

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 04:28 PM
I ignored the turtles like you ignored my salient points.
As for me being a liar I guess the proof will be in the pudding* won't it.

Even if I do prove to be a "liar" I've been called worse and by better people so ,meh.

* Covert fat joke.:01:

Gribley
07-03-2015, 05:08 PM
I ignored the turtles like you ignored my ... and the following is clearly bollocks
salient points.

My pet turtle Bob has already asked me to post my disgust at your turtle negative atittude. Do you club seals and/or other defenseless creatures for fun?

megabyteme
07-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Do you club seals and/or other defenseless creatures for fun?

I've never seen the euphemism 'seals' used to refer to stupid, self-serving, dishonest members of the site, but we can use it if you'd like. :yup:

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 05:44 PM
and the following is clearly bollocks
salient points.

My pet turtle Bob has already asked me to post my disgust at your turtle negative atittude. Do you club seals and/or other defenseless creatures for fun?

Look Gribley I don't ask for a lot but it would be appreciated if you could hang me for my actual faults and not just because we don't see eye to eye on things.

I could add that someone Greek once said something to the effect that the mark of intelligence is to entertain a possibility without necessarily accepting it but that probably requires more of an open mind than you've shown so I shan't.

Gribley
07-03-2015, 06:33 PM
i am always happy to disagree. you poison all replies which is clever in a sense but is that your goal?.... or just you just try and look better than us simpultons?

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Poison is a little strong don't you think?I'm not sure but I think at it's essence all humour is a little negative.

If you can find some that isn't that doesn't involve kittens please post.

^being serious

megabyteme
07-03-2015, 07:07 PM
I think at it's essence all humour is a little negative.

If you can find some that isn't that doesn't involve kittens please post.

^being serious

Q: Why do bicycles fall over?
A: Because they are two-tired!

Q: Why do dragons sleep during the day?
A: So they can fight knights!

Q: What did Cinderella say when her photos did not show up?
A: Someday my prints will come!

Q: Why was the broom late?
A: It over swept!

:01:

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 07:09 PM
Those are all inherently negative not to mention not funny. :unsure:

megabyteme
07-03-2015, 07:19 PM
They are puns/wordplay. How is that negative?

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 07:21 PM

I checked and unless you've changed countries then you're still banned.

The bike falls over.The dragon fights.Her photos didn't show up.The broom was late.

Positive would be the opposite of falling on a banana peel or something.

megabyteme
07-03-2015, 07:24 PM

I checked and unless you've changed countries then you're still banned.

IIRC, his country was banned and they took away his account. Then the site changed their mind on the country ban, but did not restore the accounts.

Personally, I think oprea82 is about as good an invitee as they come. If Idol can't help, I hope someone can.

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Wrong site but Romania is no longer banned from Pedos so apparently Romanians can now legally have sex with children.

Where as before they just did it surreptitiously a lot.

The_Martinator
07-03-2015, 09:34 PM
American Samoa, huh? Did a bit of Googling (I like to live dangerously) and it seems the place has some nice bitchez. Good choice, bruh!

Not applying for any invites, me old eyes can't tell HD and SD apart any longer. :(

IdolEyes787
07-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Yeah things start to fall apart when you reach the ripe old age of 24.

megabyteme
07-03-2015, 11:52 PM
American Samoa, huh? Did a bit of Googling (I like to live dangerously) and it seems the place has some nice bitchez. Good choice, bruh!

Not applying for any invites, me old eyes can't tell HD and SD apart any longer. :(

There's a name we haven't seen in quite some time. :O I believe you've just outed yourself as Daredevil, Mr. blind lawyer...

The_Martinator
07-05-2015, 08:00 AM
I'll take all of that as a compliment, daddy-o. Alive and kicking I see. :D

megabyteme
07-05-2015, 01:33 PM
I'll take all of that as a compliment, daddy-o. Alive and kicking I see. :D

I'm older and (a bit) wiser these days- I only kick things that don't return the hostility.

aly13
07-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Idol just give me a tv tracker invite, its just a fucking invite ... I do not know you, but you fucked my iTS requast thread so i hope you are better in real life...and good luck...(dude stop kissing his ass) my egoo speaks

IdolEyes787
07-05-2015, 10:55 PM
How did I "fuck your iTS request thread"? I looked and anything I said was simply my opinion and everyone has the option of disagreeing with it.In fact from experience I would say that most people do.

As for being "just a fucking invite", true but I was really hoping to give it out to someone not so much......you.:unsure:

That said you're not the worst member this site has ever had so maybe if all else fails or a have a brain aneurysm or something.

Something Else
07-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear you're going to Samoa this thyme. I rather liked the plaice.

IdolEyes787
07-06-2015, 08:29 PM
Frankly me and flounder have never seen eye to eye.

aly13
07-06-2015, 09:31 PM
How did I "fuck your iTS request thread"? I looked and anything I said was simply my opinion and everyone has the option of disagreeing with it.In fact from experience I would say that most people do.

As for being "just a fucking invite", true but I was really hoping to give it out to someone not so much......you.:unsure:

That said you're not the worst member this site has ever had so maybe if all else fails or a have a brain aneurysm or something.

Idol, you do not have a sense of humor at all...i really appreciated all the opinions in that request thread and what you see and read is not necessarily true...so you can't really tel me im a bad/good person...all that matters is what you think about yourself not what others say, finaly you are right many trackers rare to get in because they are rare but the content its shity so i think the best tv traker invite you giveaway its just a rare tracker and for the moment im happy with other alternatives...(so dude just send me that invite the curiosity is eating me from inside)

IdolEyes787
07-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Idol, you do not have a sense of humor at all..)

I dunno,I must have at least some sense of humour as I find you thinking that I'm going to give you an invite to be pretty hilarious.:unsure:

poo123
07-06-2015, 11:20 PM

I dunno,I must have at least some sense of humour as I find you thinking that I'm going to give you an invite to be pretty hilarious.:unsure:

http://i.imgur.com/2TXJr0u.jpg

aly13
07-07-2015, 10:31 PM

Idol i don't need an invite from you im just messing with your mind...

anon
07-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Bump for love, have offers, good luck bro.

IdolEyes787
07-10-2015, 01:14 AM

Oddly I was just messing with your mind when I said what I said so I guess one of us is seriously mistaken.

Bump for love, have offers, good luck bro.

I'm out of here on Saturday and I'm flying business class so make it quick,Teddy Brosevelt

megabyteme
07-10-2015, 07:18 AM
I hear it's Saturdays and turtles all the time there.

poo123
07-10-2015, 11:15 AM
Well if your leaving saturday good luck with your move and have fun!

Hopefully i can get a invite before you go.

If not still have a good 1 :)

LubTheStaringCat
07-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Good luck, Idol. :)

IdolEyes787
07-10-2015, 01:38 PM

Somebody said I should see if there is an ex-pat community but that seems stupid since my name isn't Pat.

megabyteme
07-10-2015, 09:00 PM

Somebody said I should see if there is an ex-pat community but that seems stupid since my name isn't Pat.

That's what they all say, Pat. :yup:

Fishy2
07-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Dont need or want fook all, just posting to say good luck Idol with whatever it is your moving on to. This place wont be the same, well ok it will almost be the same but hey you get the drift

aly13
07-10-2015, 09:07 PM

Oddly I was just messing with your mind when I said what I said so I guess one of us is seriously mistaken.

I think both of us are seriously mistaken, and and none of us is what it looks like. So have a safe flight dude...(truly)

IdolEyes787
07-11-2015, 01:14 PM
For the future reference of anyone you may consider doing a "giveaway", I've given out 3 or 4 invites to people who based on history and appearances I believed I could trust and got screwed over by at least twp of them. Or in other words, "Welcome to the internet, sucker". And thanks to you too, you ignorant,lying motherfuckers.:)

Anyway I shall leave this thread open so you can laugh at anyone who still makes a request oblivious to the fact I'm no longer here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc-7SnMnX78

Meg you have my new address and and send me mail even though the postage is $150.00 per letter.
Tell the Jew nothing personal other than he's a Jew.

PS Sorry poo123 but nothing for you.I asked the cat what he thought and he spat up a hairball which I assume is a no.

He also added that he had no respect for people who do nothing on FST but ask for invites or that might have been just a side effect from the drugs I've been taking and cats don't actually talk.
Either way I think it's safe to say that you're still better than Grimbley.:smilie4:

ciao, Idol*

*not my actual name

Exits stage left.

megabyteme
07-11-2015, 01:23 PM
I can't believe he's gone. The past 8 minutes seem so empty... :'(

-------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4eZ7Z5yk8

http://i.imgur.com/wn7KLU9.jpg

shaina
07-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Anyway I shall leave this thread open so you can laugh at anyone who still makes a request oblivious to the fact I'm no longer here..
Meg you have my new address and and send me mail even though the postage is $150.00 per letter.
Tell the Jew nothing personal other than he's a Jew.

ciao, Idol*

*not my actual name

Exits stage left.

:idunno::cry1::idunno::cry1:

Gribley
07-12-2015, 08:57 AM
Either way I think it's safe to say that you're still better than Grimbley.:smilie4:

Oh to be able to retort to a cretin. All sensible people are overjoyed that we no longer have that opportunity.

megabyteme
07-12-2015, 05:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5J1mn_u0rM

-------------------------

If you only had one shot to raise all the turtles you've ever wanted

Would you corral it, or let it swim away...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFBzSITW8I0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TcztyNlFx0

=================

A day in the life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEASE_raPX0

weenden
07-12-2015, 08:47 PM
wish you well in your new endeavor

megabyteme
07-12-2015, 09:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Sex8EXn.jpg

threelions00
07-13-2015, 05:36 AM
Thank fook he has gone with his mind numbing senseless mumbling lol. Does seem quiet. He was a like a human crossword, always cryptic. But 16 pages of caring so far! Roughly 14 of him polishing his own ego minds you

megabyteme
07-13-2015, 01:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nC-r3yIepk

http://i.imgur.com/8wuHk3s.jpg?1

++++++++++++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ

megabyteme
07-14-2015, 08:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmSbXsFE3l8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

http://i.imgur.com/UCryT2f.jpg

dayers
07-14-2015, 10:06 PM
good luck with your new life
any wisdom passed on is much appreciated

Vestibule
07-15-2015, 05:56 AM
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

megabyteme
07-15-2015, 07:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmOY6ek_Y4

http://i.imgur.com/lj6r3zq.jpg

Gribley
07-16-2015, 02:48 PM
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Did he ever offer anything to you apart from chum? .... I get the hitchhikers guide ref in case you wondered

I still fully expect the wonderful Idol to re-appear at some unfortunate point. He has managed to monitor and hide (suspect only) up-to now but it will not last.

Rgds
Grimbley (some may call it Gribley)

megabyteme
07-16-2015, 05:23 PM
He can do whatever he wants. :ermm: The site is boring as fuck without him. Nice safe stance, though. If he never returns, you shrug and say "Meh.", if he comes back you claim "I knew it all along!!!". Win/Win. :dry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbhRHzMWRvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFxaCa-hr8o

http://i.imgur.com/tpIYyZj.jpg?1

shaina
07-16-2015, 11:20 PM
He can do whatever he wants. :ermm: The site is boring as fuck without Idol....

:yup::yup::yup:

He was the main ingredient or asset of this site (Like it or not !!!!!).... And Meg you seem to be proving that by not being around as much now:yup:
No matter how much shit he stirred up , he still made this site Racist Fun to post on.......
You can see by the posts since he has been gone , the controversial fun has now disappeared....
I hope he does come back in some shape or form ....(Yes it is me saying that!!!)..

But if he doesn't , I would assume you will have to fill his shoes in some sort of manner:idunno:
Are you up for the challenge:01:

megabyteme
07-17-2015, 12:26 AM
I'm here for the friends I've gotten to know over the years; I don't want to miss them when they stop by.

Having seen the number of whiners, cryers, and bitchers who eventually succeeded in driving a stake into the heart of the site, I can't see why anyone would want to step into Idol's shoes.

shaina
07-17-2015, 01:26 AM
I'm here for the friends I've gotten to know over the years; I don't want to miss them when they stop by.
Having seen the number of whiners, cryers, and bitchers who eventually succeeded in driving a stake into the heart of the site, I can't see why anyone would want to step into Idol's shoes.

Since when do you give a shit about "the number of whiners, cryers, and bitchers" ..... It never stopped Idol before ....
And some of the new people here do Appreciate your presence here (Hint Fuckhead!!!!)
And I never gave a shit what people said about Idol or anyone else , I choose what to say or who to talk or respond too..
You use to be the same as well... I understand some reasons for you not to be here as much , but giving up on the rest of the people here that do respect your thoughts and posts isn't going to change that...
You do get that right???
People come and go , but new people are trying to make something of this place. And Idol is not a replaceable guy (And I did like him as well) , he was unique , but so are you!!!!!
Maybe you should try to remember that!!!:yup:

megabyteme
07-17-2015, 02:48 AM

Since when do you give a shit about "the number of whiners, cryers, and bitchers" ..... It never stopped Idol before ....
And some of the new people here do Appreciate your presence here (Hint Fuckhead!!!!)
And I never gave a shit what people said about Idol or anyone else , I choose what to say or who to talk or respond too..
You use to be the same as well... I understand some reasons for you not to be here as much , but giving up on the rest of the people here that do respect your thoughts and posts isn't going to change that...
You do get that right???
People come and go , but new people are trying to make something of this place. And Idol is not a replaceable guy (And I did like him as well) , he was unique , but so are you!!!!!
Maybe you should try to remember that!!!:yup:

I do appreciate your friendship and kind words, Shay. As I said in the PM I just sent, I am mourning the absence of a friend I have had daily interactions and fun with for several years. I'm not feeling very jovial right now.

As for 'not caring about the whiners', we all have our breaking point. I'll mix some metaphors here, but think "straw that broke the camel's back" or picture a grasshopper getting overtaken by numbers of ants on an anthill- eventually the pissants get enough bites in.

Honestly, I suspect lack of appreciation, non-contributing lurkers, and give-away invitees who weren't worth the kindness, all contributed. I can't speak for him, but I know him fairly well, so I'll make my best guess. Most people don't realize what they have until it is gone.

This thread was similar to several others Idol did over the years. He created false scenarios for those, as well (this was clearly meant to be a joke). These all drew a lot of attention and were fun. He did his best to find worthy invitees for each one. In fact, I know he even donated money to get invites at certain rare sites to give people what they REALLY wanted. For his efforts, many people failed to live upto their words.

Honestly, I do not know if he is coming back.

For all those who shot their mouths off repeatedly about how much better the site would be without Idol...

NOW is your fucking chance- SHOW us how you want this site to be. Contribute your asses off. Step up or shut up, bitches. :dry:

shaina
07-17-2015, 03:57 AM
Meg

I understand where you are coming from.....
I haven't been around much because I wasn't feeling well , but Idol is a huge asset here and even if 2 new people post more regular , it still won't be the same.
Idol is a very unique person and I don't think he can be replaced..
I can honestly tell you when I started here I thought he was the biggest instigator racist I have ever seen.. But after 2 days of me posting , you catch on it is an act , and he really is a nice guy and again not replaceable .. And I hope he wins the lottery and can afford Samoa internet to come back LOL!!! , it will be a great asset for FST to have him back.....
As for the people who did dislike Idol .... Lets be realistic .....They didn't post then and they will not post now ...
Using the excuse of one person you dislike to stop you from posting is just fuckin stupid and ridiculous...

You let me know when you are getting up from Shiva from loosing a good friend

I am too very sad and disappointed at the same time.... And I do hope he comes back....But Idol has to make that decision not us....
If not ..... We can either shit or get off the pot....
Either way I am with you .......

Shay

Gribley
07-17-2015, 08:48 AM
Meg

I understand where you are coming from.....
I haven't been around much because I wasn't feeling well , but Idol is a huge asset here and even if 2 new people post more regular , it still won't be the same.
Idol is a very unique person and I don't think he can be replaced..
I can honestly tell you when I started here I thought he was the biggest instigator racist I have ever seen.. But after 2 days of me posting , you catch on it is an act , and he really is a nice guy and again not replaceable .. And I hope he wins the lottery and can afford Samoa internet to come back LOL!!! , it will be a great asset for FST to have him back.....
As for the people who did dislike Idol .... Lets be realistic .....They didn't post then and they will not post now ...
Using the excuse of one person you dislike to stop you from posting is just fuckin stupid and ridiculous...

You let me know when you are getting up from Shiva from loosing a good friend

I am too very sad and disappointed at the same time.... And I do hope he comes back....But Idol has to make that decision not us....
If not ..... We can either shit or get off the pot....
Either way I am with you .......

Shay
I`m not he is a cunt. This is the Idol response acceptable way of responding to any thread. Yeah ain`t it fun to be abusive

Apologies to Meg, I should of posted a picture of a candle

megabyteme
07-17-2015, 11:49 AM
I`m not he is a cunt. This is the Idol response acceptable way of responding to any thread. Yeah ain`t it fun to be abusive

Apologies to Meg, I should of posted a picture of a candle

Go on now, show us your valuable contributions. Let's see you do more than just bitch about stuff. Floor is all yours...

EDIT- A special Grimbley colored 'candle' in honor of all his valuable contributions to date:

http://i.imgur.com/xVxndPg.jpg?1

Gribley
07-17-2015, 01:52 PM
Forums are for opinions and, you would hope, help and not really contributions (but agree that is somewhat subjective to the site). Please do tell me how Idols content was "useful" to anyone.

I appreciate some posts are good and some bad but do I need to post 20000 more hate shite to be worth while in your "Idol" eyes?

EDIT- I will no longer play with the forums but will continue, until banned, to post into the NZB section. Good luck with your crusade
Gri(m)bley over and out.... but out of interest to some admin type, what is my post count in NZB section (just original posts)?

megabyteme
07-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Since NZB's are largely, "look what I found, here it is", I can exceed all your contributions by posting an index page from a good torrent site. Check. Mate. :yup:

PS http://i.imgur.com/Tc8EQbS.gif

-------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=126&v=o8VZX4sHn-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOqk_q4NLLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg

Edit2- I still fully expect the wonderful Idol Grimbley to re-appear at some unfortunate point. He has managed to monitor and hide (suspect only) up-to now but it will not last.

Rgds
Grimbley Mega (some may call it Gribley me Meg)

shaina
07-17-2015, 11:51 PM
Meg ...

Are you really blaming Gribley for Idol deciding to take a break or leave FST???
Are you saying that Gribley is the Idol Buster???

I know you and Idol have been here along time and seen people (good and bad ) come and go......But me being here a short time I can say just by observing ... Idol was not the most liked person and was not winning any awards for most liked on FST .....
Now did I like Idol??? Yes .... Did I think he could be a real ASS!!?? Yes

But all of that was either overlooked or ignored because he did his purpose here by contributing in his way .....
And so does Gribley.....So you attacking and blaming just Gribley just sounds pretty ridiculous and unrealistic too me..
Heck you could blame me as well for going after Idol every once and a while......Or many other people that disliked the guy ...
And me going after him was warranted sometimes (well most of the time!!), and if not I admitted wrong doing and worked out our differences and moved on

But I can say "IT WAS HIS CHOICE" to do what he wanted to do leave or stay..... No one forced him what to do...

Will I miss him ??? Yes Did he have a good side??? Yes ... Did it have to be pulled out of him most of the time?? It sure fuckin did!!!!!

But trying to blame other people for Idol leaving ...... He would have left along time ago if that was the issue ......

Gribley is not to blame !!

He is voicing his opinions while a lot of people stay silent ..... that is something I do and can believe...
Like that or not .. It makes more sense.....

PS. If I choose to post in the word games and not the lounge does that mean I am hiding too??
People here can do what they want when they want .... Someone I respect told me that once or twice ... Guess who that was???

Your Friend
Shay

megabyteme
07-18-2015, 12:45 AM
Are you really blaming Gribley for Idol deciding to take a break or leave FST???
Are you saying that Gribley is the Idol Buster???

You've gotta start keeping a dictionary handy instead of skipping the words you don't understand. :mellow:

From yesterday:

I do appreciate your friendship and kind words, Shay. As I said in the PM I just sent, I am mourning the absence of a friend I have had daily interactions and fun with for several years. I'm not feeling very jovial right now.

As for 'not caring about the whiners', we all have our breaking point. I'll mix some metaphors here, but think "straw that broke the camel's back" or picture a grasshopper getting overtaken by numbers of ants on an anthill- eventually the pissants get enough bites in.

Honestly, I suspect lack of appreciation, non-contributing lurkers, and give-away invitees who weren't worth the kindness, all contributed. I can't speak for him, but I know him fairly well, so I'll make my best guess. Most people don't realize what they have until it is gone.

This thread was similar to several others Idol did over the years. He created false scenarios for those, as well (this was clearly meant to be a joke). These all drew a lot of attention and were fun. He did his best to find worthy invitees for each one. In fact, I know he even donated money to get invites at certain rare sites to give people what they REALLY wanted. For his efforts, many people failed to live upto their words.

Honestly, I do not know if he is coming back.

For all those who shot their mouths off repeatedly about how much better the site would be without Idol...

NOW is your fucking chance- SHOW us how you want this site to be. Contribute your asses off. Step up or shut up, bitches. :dry:

Grumbley was just a persistent bitcher. He doesn't know how to make things better, but sure knows how to keep yapping away. Fuck him and anyone else who can't make a real contribution, but cries (incessantly) at those who are.

He got what he wanted- whether or not he was the cause, he should now step up and show us just how fucking great his way is. :dry::dry::dry:

shaina
07-18-2015, 01:20 AM
Forums are for opinions and, you would hope, help and not really contributions (but agree that is somewhat subjective to the site). Please do tell me how Idols content was "useful" to anyone.
I appreciate some posts are good and some bad but do I need to post 20000 more hate shite to be worth while in your "Idol" eyes?
EDIT- I will no longer play with the forums but will continue, until banned, to post into the NZB section. Good luck with your crusade
Gri(m)bley over and out.... but out of interest to some admin type, what is my post count in NZB section (just original posts)?

First off....It is going to be difficult for you to get banned , because you really do nothing to warrant to be banned...
As for not posting in forums ....That is just ridiculous !!! And I know your skin is thicker than that....
So you didn't like Idol or his methods of posting (get in line there were lots!!).... So what he did served a purpose here good and bad and that is that!!
There were spurts he did show some realism and you did see a nice person in there (yes it is me saying that!!)....
Did he stop other people from posting in the forums or discourage them?? well time will tell ... In my opinion he did none of those things , but we will see right??
And in-between the crap there was a nice guy in there and it did show up after so many posts (and it took some provoking or attacking back but he did open up) , and that is the type of personality he chose to betray here... .
But the Fuckin guy was loyal and took the time to keep up this forum and you do have to give him credit for that (and I do!!)...
Anybody liking the guy or not , he fit a role here that did make these forums unique and sometimes fun to read and contribute back...
And like clockwork he was here pretty much every day and did what he did well.....
Like or dislike the guy , he will be missed!!!
But so would you , his role was his , and yours is yours ....
You saying you are done posting in forums doesn't solve anything !!!

That's it!!!

PS.. Went through all the people that did post here (was bored a curious), 7 people (321 post to 3165 , and there was a few more with low numbers I didn't account for ) in all the time I have been here have not once seen a post in the lounge from them , but seem to come out of the woodwork to either ask for a invite or say something bad about Idol , or just say goodbye ...But I have not seen one post in the lounge (where we post that is ) by any of them ..... So what the fuck is that!!!!
And is that going to change?? I highly doubt it
And Meg if you want the names and stats I have them (I was really bored!!)...

Everyone that does post here is a asset no matter what is said or done....

That is my opinion.....

astral_vibe
07-18-2015, 12:51 PM
the obscure place would be great, well it depends on which site as i have almost all obscure ones

threelions00
07-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Hmm…wonder how many left because of idol or did stay silent because of him? When I first joined, this place was alive. Now it isn't as much. And there is no point flogging a dead horse. Idol was a rude person to many. Fact. Simple fact. He butted in where he had no business and tried to make people look bad when he had no right to. Gribley is well entitled to his opinion. As is any other. People need to log off if they are getting offended. This whole debate doesn't matter. We have people who didn't know him, didn't like him, didn't respect him, liked him, respected him. Same as any community or society. We just have to learn to get along. He is gone. For good? Probably not. But who cares. He doesn't or any other member of this site, have any affect on my life.

Personally, I think this thread has gone way off topic and should be locked and if anyone wants to continue their conversations, do it in private because I suspect many are fed up of looking at their BS between the love sick puppies and the haters.

shaina
07-18-2015, 03:05 PM
Hmm…wonder how many left because of idol or did stay silent because of him? When I first joined, this place was alive. Now it isn't as much. And there is no point flogging a dead horse. Idol was a rude person to many. Fact. Simple fact. He butted in where he had no business and tried to make people look bad when he had no right to. Gribley is well entitled to his opinion. As is any other. People need to log off if they are getting offended. This whole debate doesn't matter. We have people who didn't know him, didn't like him, didn't respect him, liked him, respected him. Same as any community or society. We just have to learn to get along. He is gone. For good? Probably not. But who cares. He doesn't or any other member of this site, have any affect on my life.
Personally, I think this thread has gone way off topic and should be locked and if anyone wants to continue their conversations, do it in private because I suspect many are fed up of looking at their BS between the love sick puppies and the haters.

I am not saying I don't agree with you .....And I am not trying to be rude , but you have been here since 2004 and I started here in 2013 , but didn't really start posting on the forums til this year , and most of the time it is fun (even with Idol)

I assume at one time threelions00 you did post more frequently in the forums (by your post count) , can I ask you why you stopped posting in the lounge??
And your analogy of Idol is spot on and I wouldn't argue with any of it.. Other than I didn't mind him in the forums I was in (if I didn't like what he said or did I let him know it!!)

And Gribley is one of my closer friends here.. Just to let you know...

Edit: And Meg as well (sorry for leaving you out at first;)

Shay

IdolEyes787
07-18-2015, 04:46 PM
Leaving is easy.Comedy is hard.Sheesh.

Anyway apparently they do have internets here in Pago Pago as there's a US army base but seriously where isn't there one?.

The trip went well except for some foul weather that put us precariously close to sailing off the edge of the World.|
I'm also pretty sure I saw a sea monster.

Not going to bother reading everything that was said in my absence since presumably it was boring but......

In my experience two-faced cowards,bratty children and cockroaches are a few things emboldened by my absence so apparently a couple of members are one or more of those.:)
Feigning moral outrage typically works better if not slagging someone in the same breath.
Locking a thread and moving to PMs in a forum already dearth of activity only makes sense if you feel you are always right and everyone else doesn't matter.
If I'm "rude" then what are the people who are always telling other people what they should or shouldn't do? I'll help out with this one, it starts with having a micro and ends with phallus.

As for Shay's point about me being "loyal", true but if he actually had the awareness not to be friends with people like Gribley then he would realize that (blind) loyalty isn't always a good thing or so the Hitler Youth taught me.

Anyway I suggest some of you stop pretending to be so mature and actually grow-up.After all it's just words and more perceptive types will note that there's rarely,if ever any malice behind mine.

Also ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRCe5L1imxg

shaina
07-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Glad to see you back fuckhead!!!

I can say it was boring without you and we were I crisis mode to try to fill your shoes (Meg is the only hope)...But we all know that is impossible !!

But did you just call me a Nazi???

Glad you kind of had fun on your mini vacation (or hiding or picking up Cash??)

Shay

IdolEyes787
07-18-2015, 05:06 PM
Glad to see you back fuckhead!!!

I can say it was boring without you and we were I crisis mode to try to fill your shoes (Meg is the only hope)...But we all know that is impossible !!

But did you just call me a Nazi???

Glad you kind of had fun on your mini vacation (or hiding or picking up Cash??)

Shay

I'm pretty sure you being a Zionist discounts you from being a Nazi.

In other news, Omar Sharif died so you possibly maybe could have had something to do with that.
I'd accuse you outright but mossad or something.

shaina
07-18-2015, 05:24 PM
Come on now Idol .... Use some common sense ..

If Barbra Streisand wanted him dead , she had the clout to do it...

For me that is too high profile alleged killing for me:whistling

And why am I a Zionist ?? I believe in Israel and being the Jewish state but every race and nationality is welcome ......And to be honest most Israeli citizens agree as well...
Now we need the Arab states to agree to the same ..... That will end most of the big conflicts going on right now

By the way 4 missiles were launched into Israel the other day , and the Israeli planes went in and bombed the shit out of Gaza again!!! (got a update from a buddy of mine there , then it was confirmed on I24news)

Did you see anything on Canadian news or even American news ?? I know you are not into it but just curious if you did see something I might of missed....

IdolEyes787
07-18-2015, 05:31 PM
If the Israelis/Palestinians are really interested in the rest of the World seeing the truth then they need to get a Kardashian to live there so there will always be a flock of reporters around.
Best part is too that they will be paparazzi so if a few of them are taken out by a missile then no big loss.

PS. If I choose to post in the word games and not the lounge does that mean I am hiding too??

Hiding,no.Worthless,yes.:smilie4:

megabyteme
07-18-2015, 05:41 PM
Send The Kardashians to Israel?!!! Even the Jews don't deserve that kind of suffering... :no:

Welcome back, queer. :happy:

IdolEyes787
07-18-2015, 05:53 PM
And why am I a Zionist ??

I think there's some sort of trick where you're able to look past the surface meaning of a sentence to get to the core of what is really being said.

I said "think" because so far I've personally been unable to do that and so do really poorly with allegory and humour and have ended up killing a lot of innocent people.

Less hate in my entire portfolio than in your few posts in this thread .True story.

I will no longer play with the forums Typical twatwad response to the World not bowing to their self-interest.
Change rarely if ever happens by locking yourself away in your room.waddle.

whatcdfan
07-19-2015, 06:18 PM
Now we need the Arab states to agree to the same ..... That will end most of the big conflicts going on right now

By the way 4 missiles were launched into Israel the other day , and the Israeli planes went in and bombed the shit out of Gaza again!!! (got a update from a buddy of mine there , then it was confirmed on I24news)

Did you see anything on Canadian news or even American news ?? I know you are not into it but just curious if you did see something I might of missed....

So by launching missiles and bombing the shit out of Gaza is how you plan to get Arabs agree to your perception? :O

Your mum sucks

megabyteme
07-19-2015, 06:37 PM
:popcorn:

shaina
07-19-2015, 10:01 PM
So by launching missiles and bombing the shit out of Gaza is how you plan to get Arabs agree to your perception? :O

Who says Israel (ONLY!! Democratic Society in the Middle East(with some modifications)), needs permission or agreement from Arabs or anyone??

They are protecting there State and Citizens (of all race and color,and religion) and there way of living and what they built ..... Is that wrong???
Do you have a better solution ?? Be interesting to hear about it (not being a smart-ass I would like to hear) .....

Edit: You may have misinterpreted "Bomb the Shit" ... The Fighter Jets bombed the areas where the rockets were launched from.... Sound Better.....

My apologies for that whatcdfan...

I think there's some sort of trick where you're able to look past the surface meaning of a sentence to get to the core of what is really being said.

I said "think" because so far I've personally been unable to do that and so do really poorly with allegory and humour and have ended up killing a lot of innocent people.

What are you trying to say?? I don't get it ???

whatcdfan
07-20-2015, 05:28 AM
Who says Israel (ONLY!! Democratic Society in the Middle East(with some modifications)), needs permission or agreement from Arabs or anyone??

They are protecting there State and Citizens (of all race and color,and religion) and there way of living and what they built ..... Is that wrong???
Do you have a better solution ?? Be interesting to hear about it (not being a smart-ass I would like to hear) .....

You don't even understand the D of diplomacy, do you? :cry: but it's something humane and closely related to morality so I wouldn't blame you for that given the fact that you're a Jew.:mellow:

Also, who says anything about Israel needing permission, I guess missiles and bombs would suffice for that. There's no real need to elaborate it any further.

You're in racial delusion to believe that Israel is protecting...... Protecting at the expense of the liberty of a sect of it's minority? or protecting at the expense of the weakness of a different ethnicity?

I'll tell you a fact but then again it's diplomatic so you may or may not fully understand it. :P

Power at the expense of weak and the wealth at the expense of the poor, never endures.

And, that you greatly admire what they've built but you don't give it a thought that it's built on the graves of old, women and children, young they're still fighting.:whistling

Irony wasted on someone who only understands the power and the land it fetches.:(

shaina
07-20-2015, 08:26 AM
You don't even understand the D of diplomacy, do you? :cry: but it's something humane and closely related to morality so I wouldn't blame you for that given the fact that you're a Jew.:mellow:

-What is Diplomacy to me??
Diplomacy to me is to try to find a solution without sacrificing some ones life or way of life....Is that wrong thinking of Diplomacy (being a Canadian Jew)??..
I have many friends that are in Israel and do fight for its rights to exists when a lot of its surroundings don't want it too...
There has been many wars that the other sides gambled it would be eliminated out of the picture so it would have it all to themselves , and we all know for them it didn't work , and those wars that were lost by other Arab countries or States promised a victory and would take care of the people they put in camps (Left because they would not fight for Israel ) and then could go back to the conquered land and they could live in peace(witch is still now Israel )...
Not only the Arab countries with the failure of a victory , did not welcome those people in camps a hearty welcome to there country ... they basically told them to rot ...
But of course that is Israel's fault for winning those wars and taking a stance for freedom and democracy right...
And lets not forget more land was won in these wars and Israel offered it back to the Arab countries that did loose the battles....And what was the outcome of that??
No thanks you keep it .... Why because the people habituating that land we don't want ....This is there people and they still don't want to take the land nor the people in it .... Why I ask you??(really a question)....
The bottom line ....To have diplomacy without violence , you must have the right to live and exist in peace... It does take 2 sides to agree on that right??
If you are told you live on stolen land and you say.... OK .... Here is more ..... 3 months later ... they say that's not enough we want more.....and so on....
When does it stop.....
Many Arab countries and States are very very wealthy .... Yet choose not to give better lives nor help there own people , Is that Diplomacy?? Is that right??
Israel chooses to protect its citizens , either by Diplomacy of war or by negotiations ....What other choices is there??

Also, who says anything about Israel needing permission, I guess missiles and bombs would suffice for that. There's no real need to elaborate it any further.

--Missiles or Rockets is the aggression that is being shot into Israel to kill its citizens .... And for what ?? To win back land they think is there's?? This is the Year 2015 time to grow up and realize it is not your land and tell your dictators (not meaning you!!) , or your people in charge , to spend the Billions they have on making your lives better instead of trying to inflict harm on others when you know you are just going to get it back worse...
If Mexico sent missiles/rockets into USA or The French sent Missiles/rockets into England what would happen??
Shit pretty much every country in the World is helping out the fight against ISIS ..... Is that what you would consider Diplomacy ??
How do you negotiate and make what they say and agree on stick if they don't want you to exist or give freedoms on the way individuals choose to live there lives??
If you have the answer to that I guarantee they will give you a "Noble" prize whatcdfan....
And to finish the planes from Israel are sent in to destroy the missile launchers so they can't be used again...That may save a half of a day the sirens are not going off and send the citizens to bomb shelters that the state of Israel built to save there lives not to use them for sympathy or send them to there deaths for propaganda reasons...
That is reality liking it or not......

You're in racial delusion to believe that Israel is protecting...... Protecting at the expense of the liberty of a sect of it's minority? or protecting at the expense of the weakness of a different ethnicity?

I'll tell you a fact but then again it's diplomatic so you may or may not fully understand it. :P

---Tell me the fact after you read what I have said and that doesn't cover it please (really not joking)??

Power at the expense of weak and the wealth at the expense of the poor, never endures.

-Tell that and preach that to the Arab Dictators and Terrorist that choose to keep the billions for themselves and not make there people they say are helping lives any better ...
Does Israel do that to there citizens or any Diplomatic country not try to help there citizens no matter what race color or creed.....They shure do help!!!!
Even in war they helped any civilian caught in war from any side ..... Is that Diplomacy or just being Human you can decide on that.....

And, that you greatly admire what they've built but you don't give it a thought that it's built on the graves of old, women and children, young they're still fighting.:whistling

--That works for both sides right... You do mean the loses for trying to conquer and the "Side To Protect" .... Both to me are tragic and If they could be avoidable , be great to hear your suggestion?? , and that knowing the land will never be given back .........

Or Maybe when the Native American Indians get there land back ..... Maybe that could change.....(a bad joke sorry)

Irony wasted on someone who only understands the power and the land it fetches.:(

Hey whatcdfan ....

I replied to your post in the post , it was just easier for me and I hope it is easy to follow...

-Actually the last question was for Idol but I will reply to your comment or analogy .....

In any war Israel fought ..... What Gain in land did they get ??? The offered it back and they didn't want what came with it , and today there own people still closes its borders and doesn't help ....Why no comment on that ??? Why not ask there own people to help them??
What did they gain in monetary value?? Are they selling the land to another country or something ??Land they wanted and begged to give back , Israel is still paying all its water and hydro free of charge plus a lot of other things .... Why isn't the Person in charge of its citizens there supporting with the Billions of dollars they have ??
If you know that answer that would be great to hear??

In my opinion the interpretation of Zionist or Zionism is considered bad ..... And In some ways it is ..... But it will never exist in Israel because it would be hypercritical saying that it is just a place where Jews only could live.....Yet it depends how you look at it ....
Will the higher percentage be Jewish or people Believing in Judaism ?? I guess we could say yes....
But being a Democracy every Race Color and Religion , Beliefs or Way they choose to live (Except Noted Terrorist that is decided by countries with Democracies and they seem to sneak in and kill Israeli citizens anyway ) in Israel can do so....
Lets try to name a Arab country or state that does the same thing?? Or a Dictatorship country that allows it ???[/QUOTE]

And I will end with this....
How do you expect your interpretation of Diplomacy or your type of negotiating , if you are constantly told not to exist or not liked ??

If you have no choice to save and protect your citizens lives (and learn true facts on both sides of the conflict not media or PROPAGANDA , It always changes after the conflict is done ) , and I do agree with you in wars or fighting with the intent to harm or kill no one wins....
Just sometimes there is no other way of survival but stop someone that is trying to harm you......
ISIS would be a great example of that.......They want to live there way and Remove or Kill anyone else that doesn't want to conform .....
How can you negotiate on paper with no violence or aggression to prevent it ??

These are just my opinions and facts I have read in-between both sides of conflicts...

Shay

whatcdfan
07-21-2015, 09:24 AM
I've had a very hard time getting your point. No surprise, my irony detecting ability is weak.

The problem with all/any of your arguments is that the story doesn't start in 2015, it starts in 1917. Also, if somebody is homeless and has been abandoned by their family doesn't give anyone right to kick his ass and rob his garbage.

It's really a shame on our species that being most intelligent some of us do hideous acts and turn a blind eye about it's righteousness then to humiliate us further, they try to reason about the validity of their actions.

What Israel is doing in the name of self-protection is a systematic genocide.

You share the viewpoint of the Israeli regime and society which prevents them to look for other solutions to the problem then committing a genocide.

Live your dream while it lasts. Once it's over, there won't be a sequel.

shaina
07-21-2015, 12:28 PM
I've had a very hard time getting your point. No surprise, my irony detecting ability is weak.

The problem with all/any of your arguments is that the story doesn't start in 2015, it starts in 1917. Also, if somebody is homeless and has been abandoned by their family doesn't give anyone right to kick his ass and rob his garbage.

---Ok lets say you are right....(Which the (P) gambled with (I) losing wars and having it all to themselves , and then P asking for everything again and thinking they were entitled to it and (I) bent and it still will never be enough til everything is given and (I) is completely gone , that is Fact not Fiction , and again the (P) people were left to rot even by there own people) What is your solution??? Don't give excuses or preach wrong doing ... What is done is done , and it will not change without destroying the whole Middle East if you catch my meaning.. What will fix it for everyone to live in peace in the Middle East?? Your Opinion??
I say better themselves and show they have something to contribute to the world other than blame and help make other peoples lives better for the world... Israel does do that even if they do blame as well but they do contribute help and better human lives ... And they share it with the world .... That is fact!! Who else in the Middle East chooses to do that ??? The money and means are there ... The leaders do have it no question , why don't they share and help and show they can get along with other cultures no matter on just there's ... Why do (P) and Muslims love to cross the borders into Israel and go to malls and restaurants there ?? I would think to live normal lives...
The Terrorist groups(Again Fact) that do run the (P) territories have billions of dollars to build up the areas the there population lives , why is it not Done ?? What is stopping them?? Really Put the blame where it is (my opinion) .... What is your solution??

It's really a shame on our species that being most intelligent some of us do hideous acts and turn a blind eye about it's righteousness then to humiliate us further, they try to reason about the validity of their actions.

--- Who does that?? Both sides right or wrong?? War is War How do we change that?? ....Everyone has there dreams and expetations and the way they want to live , and also to better the world for everyone not just there agenda or one Race , your beliefs or mine (what ever yours are , to be honest I Don't know your heritage nor would I disrespect it ) , Israel does do that , and the list is long ..... How else can you fix it outside of Israel ?? How about not Killing someone because they don't agree what you believe in and think it is wrong that you choose to think what you want to with the intentions of voicing in peace not harm or violence ..
Why not teach children to better themselves and help "felllow man" instead of blame and hate ... let that die off... Is that easy for me to say?? No , but I do that with my children and also try to let them make up there own minds on things , and Israel wasn't built in one day ... Start from somewhere and build on that... Maybe on or more persons can make a difference... That is they are not killed first for having your own thoughts or dreams and not following leaders that don't want you too... To me Religion is a belief , and reality is what betters yourself ... Is that a wrong way of thinking?? What do you Think??

What Israel is doing in the name of self-protection is a systematic genocide.

---Why because they choose to protect there citizens and not hide it?? Are you telling me The Muslim population is not growing ?? Check facts ... They are not shrinking , not by a long shot.... Yet every other Non Muslim seems to be a target to be no good or evil because of there beliefs (that is every other race and Religion ...Fact ) .... Who cares what you believe in being right or wrong .... That to me is Democracy ....Tell me a Arab State or Country that beleves that true in the Middle East?? What is your solution to fix that??

You share the viewpoint of the Israeli regime and society which prevents them to look for other solutions to the problem then committing a genocide.

---First off... Israel has the top Military Defence Force in the World ,not regime!! and that is Fact.... Do you dispute that?? And why do think they strive to be that?? To be killed and be a MARTYR ? or to protect there citizens ?? And put there lives before others.... Example .... Putting there lives before a young child or mother and not putting them in the line of fire to save themselves ... That is my belief ..
What about Yoursef?? Do you agree children are important to live a full life and not be a Mytre for a cause or religion or Propaganda no matter what??
And that would be any Race , Religion , Or Beliefs People do have .... Every Israeli Citizen is protected , and not singled out Because of Beliefs ...Is it the same everywhere Else in the Middle East??
If so , could you tell me where??

Live your dream while it lasts. Once it's over, there won't be a sequel.

---What does that mean?? I don't live in the Middle East... Are you saying we should live our lives to its fullest and belive your wife and children and other family members and friends , heck even your neighbors , is important to live there lives with health and happiness , I agree with you ..... Is that what you mean??...I am not planning to take someone's life because of there color or race.. But I would if they were trying to kill my family or my freedoms of the way I choose to live ....And that may sound hypercritical ... But if you live in a democracy where the laws are treated equal for every race and color you would hope it works and everyone can get along and live together .... Is it perfect?? We all know it isn't , but it is still better telling people to believe only one thing and you must or you will be killed too me that is wrong .... But my choice ... Again CHOICE ..What is your choice?? If you want to go out on a holy day or eat something your faith says not too .... That should be your choice ... Taking over the world and changing everyone to one way of thinking just doesn't work for me.... Is Israel doing that?? Not a chance !! and again Fact.... What about other Places in the Middle East ??

If you find my points Weak or inaccurate ... Instead of blaming Just Israel for problems in the Middle East ...
Arabs are Killing Arabs.. Fact ... How do you fix that?? Or is that Israels fault as well...

-Get the parties involved to get the Billions of dollars to help there people first , not violence.....And protect everyone not just who you think you should...
-Show you want peace with all your neighbors no matter how they want to live or what you believe in...
- Believe humanity does have a value on earth and not be a MARTYR and think you are saving lives ...Your neighbors lives should be just as important.....
-Repeat Make the people in charge know your life and your familes lives are all important and don't use or doctor religion for purposes of killing others or blame them because they are different and believe it is good...And try not to get killed for saying it out loud.....
--Stop blaming and not say a soluton .... I am giving solutions or examples .... You are giving blame or wishing bad on people ... How do you think peace can happen in the Middle East for everyone and that means Everyone , Not just one Religion but all Religions and Beliefs??

--- The best solution is don't promote hate!! Especially when it comes to children ... That is the future ... Believe they lives are very important to better our future and should live on the earth for 105 years!!! Not be sacrificed for hate !!

---There is no other way to say this but you are saying what is being taught to children... I gave my opinions and solutions ... You still just give blame.....
Why not give your opinons on how to fix it as apposed of blaming ??.....That my friend is Propaganda.... And that has to end to help everyone...In the middle there has to be a solution .... Give on both sides and accept... There will be some gains and some losses , but asking for everything , you know what the answer will be ....

---Arab leaders or so called Terroists have Billions of dollars they have accumulated from the blood and sacrifice of there people .... Why are they not sharing it to make there peoples lives better first and then build security for them second ..... To me that makes more sense...
---Israel is a pea in the dessert and was built from the ground up , and again shared with the world .... Hate them or not , that is fact!!!

-- To me and my opinion Most religions are being watered down , and I have Arab , Persian(changes the controversy from calling themselves Iranian) of Christian and Muslim faith (but not orthodox or super religious and neither am I ) yet Radical Muslims are still being breeded in large numbers .... Good or bad it produces hate to everyone by one way of thinking and not given the right to think for yourself ... To me that is alot more dangerous and Fact..... What is your solution for that ?? Or do you believe that is good for the World ?? And I am not passing judgment on your beliefs it is your choice.... But I live in Canada with not the same fears or way of life in the Middle East (and they think it is normal to hear horns and have to go to shelters)...I can only go by people I know that do live in Israel ..... Do you have friends that live close to Israel or in the state?? If you do ...What do they say??

--Why no explanation or any Blame you can't find that Israel's neighbours close there borders and don't help or give relief ?? Why do you think they do that ?? And how do you think that can be resolved??
And it is funny that Israel's borders are not closed but stricktly monitored..... Not the other neighbors ... Why do you think that is??

Whatcdfan....

I would like to hear your opinions and solutions , not just the Blame speech........I honestly don't think there is a wrong or right answer ... but somewhere in the middle there must be a solution...It would be nice to find ... For everyone...

whatcdfan
07-21-2015, 02:50 PM
Trying to make sense of your post would give me a headache, so I better leave it for lulz.

In other news, I just finished watching RT international news and among the top stories was a UN report of how IDF has used brutality on Palestinian children. It must be available on their website.

*graphics were disturbing as an Israeli soldier was furiously beating a Palestinian teenager and his mother was crying and trying to come in between. Helpless women.

shaina
07-21-2015, 03:11 PM
Trying to make sense of your post would give me a headache, so I better leave it for lulz.

In other news, I just finished watching RT international news and among the top stories was a UN report of how IDF has used brutality on Palestinian children. It must be available on their website.

*graphics were disturbing as an Israeli soldier was furiously beating a Palestinian teenager and his mother was crying and trying to come in between. Helpless women.

Watching I24 news right now and Aljazeera News Tabs open Honestly as well not one word yet..
Funny I watch RT news on cable sometimes and They are worse than Aljazeera New when it comes to Bias and Propaganda (Fact) and having more retractions or proven false reporting BBC is a close second.. Again read between the lines ......
The Canadian news this morning one of the headlines was Netanyahu overspent on his travelling expenses ... But nothing on what you said...
If IDF did something that bad for real without reason(you know like throwing big rocks at civilians and IDF and trying not to get caught) It would be on all the breaking News channels remember the media loves Bashing the IDF

Again Read between the lines...
But it is too bad you have Blame but no solutions to make it better.....

Even better Whatcdfan....

The 3 main Anchors/Reporters on I24 news (Israeli 24 hour news) are Arabs , yet all the other news stations I mentioned has no one of Jewish Decent .... HMMMMM are those Arabs traitors LOL!!
Like I said before I make any assumptions I read between the lines .... ISIS just killed over 400 people .. Did RT news report that??
Even CNN did LOL!!

whatcdfan
07-21-2015, 06:13 PM
You're pissed off, aren't you? or are you just trying to imply that I'm lying?

shaina
07-21-2015, 07:39 PM
You're pissed off, aren't you? or are you just trying to imply that I'm lying?

No of course not !!!! I believe you that it was reported on RT news ....

But was the whole story told??
A similar insident occured with an american boy visiting the Gaza strip(if you remember ) a while back , and 2 auxiliary Israeli police were accused of excesive force and part of the footage was posted to news media and a outrage happened....The Kid did look Bad
Next day the whole footage was posted and this boy and his cousin he was visiting was throwing rocks at the police and the IDF and were arrested.... I do agree they do use too much force at times ? Yes .... and the aux officer was suspended , for how long i don't remember to be honest ... and a few Police guys who didn't have the shields did get hurt bad as well...In those situations media runs the footage for ratings and viewing and then the whole truth comes out ... That is all i meant ... If you thought I was calling you a liar ?? Absolutely not!!
But i always wait a few days before the whole truth comes out ..... And the Israeli side isn't always innocent and i would never say that.... But the higher percentage of being right does seem to be them. considering the scrutney and the higher standards they have to keep , especially being watched more than any other Military Force or Police anywhere(Maybe tied with the US LOL!!) and they make great headlines and sell papers...
Like the whole Protective Edge conflict .... Seem to have alot of retractions and reporters admitting false statements and reportings and by all nationalities reporting..Do you agree with that??

And at the same time the ISIS who was killing thousands of Arabs , that news took a back burner to the (I) and (P) conflict...Much more important news than thousands of innocent lives killed ..... Again Israel SELLS!!!

Bottom Line... Stop shooting rockets and throwing stones and sneaking in through tunnels .... Maybe if they have there own police and stable people Governing the territories (not trying to be rude I don't know what to call where they live because it is not recognized as a country or state by the rest of the world) and live their lives maybe all that crap would stop... Can the people do that of there Free will?? Try to make a stable Government.. If You want freedom and stability it has to start somewhere right ... If the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing what do you expect....In such a small space it seems to have alot of people saying they are in charge or take credit for doing bad things... How does anyone know who is in charge?? If you say yes there is ... That means they are responsible for wrong doings and do nothing about it .... To me that is the only way it makes sense... Yet the people that do say they are in Charge Deny they allowed lets say Rockets sent into Israel or climb out of a tunnel with the intent to hurt someone....So What the Hell are you supposed to do about it?? Welcome them to do it??

Again i am sorry if you thought i said you were lying ... Just wait for all the facts first .... Thats what i try to do ....First reports are not always right and that is on Both sides.......

And again would luv to hear your ways to fix the bad things on both sides......

Shay

Zviper
08-03-2015, 11:27 PM
[deleted]

dion09529
09-02-2015, 05:29 PM
In their stead I am willing give you an invite to cyclingtorents with my compliments though ,bro. :)

Fair enough!
In recent months I became a big fan of bikes. I have traveled hundreds of miles lately, I've had a few accidents and my legs are always scratched.

proof

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx136/dion_ava/me_zpswmgbwaft.jpg

SenorBubbz
03-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Hey Idol, you still here? :P

IdolEyes787
03-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Obviously, no.

SenorBubbz
03-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Obviously, no.

Good riddance :whistling

megabyteme
04-12-2020, 10:33 PM
How's Samoa this time of year?

IdolEyes787
04-13-2020, 08:57 PM
At least one too many Dwayne Johnsons.

Stehle
04-14-2020, 03:19 AM
Meg, Idol... Ahhh... Finally some comic relief! :lol:

megabyteme
04-14-2020, 05:51 AM
Shhh...let's keep it quiet, but somebody has a birthday coming on April 15. *covers hand and points at Idol*

Not sure how many flaming cocks he'll have on his cake, but rest assured, he'll blow them all successfully!

anon
04-14-2020, 11:46 AM
This was better than Hombre's "I made it to 3 stars! (Possible) Huge Giveaway"! And back then RealitY hadn't devalued stars to make our exports more competitive on the international market[citation needed], so they actually meant something :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
04-14-2020, 05:51 PM
Shhh...let's keep it quiet, but somebody has a birthday coming on April 15. *covers hand and points at Idol*

Not sure how many flaming cocks he'll have on his cake, but rest assured, he'll blow them all successfully!

I'm currently suffering excruciating pain from sciatica so actually I'm not seeing a lot of upside to still being alive.

megabyteme
04-15-2020, 12:46 AM
Sorry to hear about that, Idol! I know that feeling all too well. I got some temporary relief by doing this:

You can also use an individual tennis ball to relieve lower back, buttock, or even sciatica pain.

Place the ball under your back, buttock, or upper thigh while you lie on the floor and gently move yourself around to find sore muscle groups. Once you find a tender spot, you can focus and press there, but not too hard. Do not roll the ball directly over your spine. And stop right away if you feel any sharp or sudden pain.

Hope it helps you too. Aging...I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

Stehle
04-15-2020, 01:51 AM

I'm currently suffering excruciating pain from sciatica so actually I'm not seeing a lot of upside to still being alive.

Been there, done that... about 15 months of very excruciating pain before surgery, (All from Brown Recluse spider bites!), I only got three paralyzed toes to remember it by. :(

Killed the spider though, so there is that. :dry:

(Aspercreme roll on with Lidocaine helps my chronic pain... 9 or so years after my rotator cuff surgery. Salonpas patches w / Lidocaine may help.) :alien:

Try to have a Happy Birthday... okay my friend and get way beyond it in your mind... we have enough shite going on to add any more. Stay safer and Meg.. you and yours as well. ;)

B-Day Quote:

"I didn't mind getting old when I was young. It's the being old now that's getting to me." ― John Scalzi

megabyteme
04-15-2020, 08:55 AM
At least the spider didn't get to celebrate the battle! :01:

Speaking of recluses...Happy Birthday, Idol! As a token of the world's sincerest appreciation for you not walking around amongst us for all these years, 10's of millions have agreed to stay home and self-isolate. I expect an equally grand gesture for my birthday in October, btw.

Hope you are feeling better :hbd:

anon
04-15-2020, 08:59 AM

Sounds like a case for medicinal marijuana if I've seen one. :console:

Merry birthmas to the biggest and only cycling fan in FST! :fst:

IdolEyes787
04-15-2020, 09:05 PM
You people are a good example of sunk cost.

megabyteme
04-16-2020, 08:34 AM
At least past losses are not counted against future investments. You have been low-yielding, but I receive a reasonable credit for donating to a charity.

anon
04-16-2020, 02:57 PM
You people are a good example of sunk cost.

You get what you pay for. :dry:

IdolEyes787
04-16-2020, 03:39 PM
At least past losses are not counted against future investments. You have been low-yielding, but I receive a reasonable credit for donating to a charity. I keep trying to deduct you but nobody seems to consider you to be an asset. :sadwalk:

Rockwelll
08-01-2020, 03:44 PM
What's wrong with Rarts?

I don't care about the lottery, but i wanna see your cats random draw.
Take a video

weenden
08-15-2020, 04:50 PM
hope you the best in your new venture

anon
08-15-2020, 11:51 PM
If this thread is any indication, his new venture crashed and burned :console:

QPD
09-07-2020, 07:38 PM
can anybody resume for me the last 5 years and why IdolEyes is not dead or in a geriatric facility ?

megabyteme
09-08-2020, 03:07 AM
Idol doesn't realize this, but he's been under house arrest for decades. Deemed unfit to be a productive member of society, he is in court ordered isolation. His cars were taken away and it was expected that he'd simply starve out, but it seems he found a bicycle. Unable to find real sustenance nearby, he has resorted to acquiring vegan 'cuisine' (whatever that is). His internet access was reduced down to CNN, torrents, and FST. Again, it was assumed that he'd starve intellectually and go batshit insane. Okay, we'll call that implementation successful.

IdolEyes787
09-08-2020, 12:30 PM
The Man is always trying to keep us po folk down.

Also the correct term is batguano insane.

Why....... IdolEyes is not dead or in a geriatric facility ? Nope. As of this writing at least, still cohabitating with your Mum. You'd know that already if you'd ever bothered to call her.

anon
09-09-2020, 12:46 AM
why IdolEyes is not dead or in a geriatric facility ?

Fuck if I know, but I'm glad to see you are not either! :cheers:

sheriff 01
09-09-2020, 07:58 PM
This is by far the most epic giveaway i have ever seen! :drunk: