PDA

View Full Version : windows 10

f1kid
07-05-2015, 08:35 PM
just had my email from ms iv got windows 10 for free full vir on 29 th july any one els get this ...

Gribley
07-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Not via an email just that icon thing in Win8.1.... but then I`ve never registered an email addy with M$ so I wouldn`t know if that is normal :)

huejardon
07-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Still not got my invite either. Both my Sister and Mother have theirs so this is quite annoying. Come on MS, get your act together.

whatcdfan
07-19-2015, 06:27 PM
Still not got my invite either. Both my Sister and Mother have theirs so this is quite annoying. Come on MS, get your act together.

It's no surprise that women get their stuff first.

megabyteme
07-19-2015, 06:34 PM

In everything but orgasms, pay raises, and calls for a 2nd date... Amiright, guys?

cloth
07-26-2015, 03:50 PM
was on windows 7 using daz loader, upgraded to windows 10 and still activated! :)

Skiz
07-29-2015, 05:55 PM

If you haven't gotten the Windows 10 update icon in your Quick Launch menu, it probably isn't MS's problem, it's yours. There's a good chance you need to take care of some other updates first. If you're running Windows 7, make sure that you've updated all the way to Service Pack 1. If you're running Windows 8, you'll have to bump it up to 8.1. Once you're on the latest version of either operation system, the Get Windows 10 app should be available, and you'll be able to grab the free update.

Snee
07-30-2015, 11:18 PM

In everything but orgasms, pay raises, and calls for a 2nd date... Amiright, guys?

I'd say you're 1/3 at best. Get better in bed, and get a job in a workplace that's not, like, stuck in the 80's, would be my advice.

As for those who've not yet gotten the update, know that their rig can run it, and have reserved it to begin with, try this (http://lifehacker.com/how-to-skip-the-line-and-upgrade-to-windows-10-now-1720854489).

Done it twice, and it worked immediately, no issues at all.

If you haven't gotten the Windows 10 update icon in your Quick Launch menu, it probably isn't MS's problem, it's yours.
I'd say there's a 50/50 chance it was their fault, tbh.

A lot of people had to use this (http://www.ghacks.net/2015/06/08/how-to-display-the-windows-10-upgrade-icon-if-it-is-not-visible/), after getting every update and verifying that their computer could run it. It could fail to start the service required to display it to begin with, or bug out because of "compatibility issues" with something the user had installed, even though it was nothing that should block it.

RVB
08-04-2015, 07:07 AM
Instead of Win 8.1, im feeling the new windows well..

RVB

bob-tg
09-28-2015, 02:57 AM
Anyone having issues with Windows 10 with the "Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation" process? Everyone once in a while the CPU spikes up to 100% with this process and have to kill the task? Anyone know the solution on fixing this?

Ireality
11-11-2015, 10:46 PM
I think I have this problem on my laptop. But I was with Win8.1, I guess I would have to try again now that I have Win10 on it.
I noticed that it occured everytime I plugged my earphone and start Windows Media Player (now that I think about it, I think I should have tried with another player but ... not sure it would have changed anything).

But if anyone has the solution for this problem, I am more than interested (if it's possible :D )

atreus
11-16-2015, 08:46 PM
under winfows 10 internet explorer doesn't work. does anyone else have this problem?

Gribley
04-03-2016, 03:29 PM
I think I have this problem on my laptop. But I was with Win8.1, I guess I would have to try again now that I have Win10 on it.
I noticed that it occured everytime I plugged my earphone and start Windows Media Player (now that I think about it, I think I should have tried with another player but ... not sure it would have changed anything).

But if anyone has the solution for this problem, I am more than interested (if it's possible :D )

What was the actual problem? you went on a bit but didn`t actually describe the issue :D

???
Gr?b

Damn old thread again being reborn..... just noticed the date

ajandlia
05-02-2016, 07:50 AM
has anyone had any issues with the windows 10 updates recently???

Skiz
05-03-2016, 12:55 AM
No. What do you mean by "issues"?

JonieDerby
05-11-2016, 02:54 AM
I have that icon thingy asking me to update to Windows 10. But I think I'll stick with my Windows 8.1 for now.