PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Been seriously out of actioon...need help

Zaxx
07-21-2015, 07:37 PM
I've been offline for nearly a year following a 3 month hospital stay (almost didn't make it) followed by several months of being strictly confined to bed rest and no laptop access. Needless to say, I have been disabled from every tracker I had for inactivity. I was a member of scc, tl, scc, mma tracker, ftn and fsc for many years. I'm hoping some of you might remember me and consider giving me a hand getting re-invited/re-enabled. I've only managed to get ipt back so far. I'm not a trader...just an old skool p2p vetern who needs a hand. TBO, I'd be content if I could get TL and mma-tracker back for now...but I'll take what I can get...lol Feel free to check out my post history and tia for any help...peace.

megabyteme
07-21-2015, 08:36 PM
It appears I have an available TL invite. PM me your gmail. :)

Zaxx
07-22-2015, 12:16 AM
Thanx soo much bro...one step closer to a full recovery!

megabyteme
07-22-2015, 06:23 AM
Just got it sent off. :)

Zaxx
07-22-2015, 04:04 PM
Got it bro...thx again. :happy:

IdolEyes787
07-22-2015, 04:14 PM
Please don't use the term "bro" unless you're a meat-head and come by it naturally.:smilie4:

Seriously, "bro" I've been deathbed myself for the last three days and yet the body being the funny thing that it is I somehow manged to PR on both front squats and Romanian dead-lifts which sadly do not in fact involve lifting dead Romanians.

Zaxx
07-22-2015, 04:35 PM
Lol....maybe it should be 'broa'? :huh:

Yer...almost buying the farm (i coded 7 times) sux ofc...but being confined to a fckn bed for months with no lappy is worse in many ways. Still playing cyber catch up atm...seen a remark that ftn is no more, did brandon finally call it? Any notable changes in the tracker world as far as big, generalized trackers go? (tl & ipt still dominant?)

dion09529
07-22-2015, 05:13 PM
I can offer an acid lounge invite. PM me the email if interested.

Zaxx
07-22-2015, 05:48 PM
not familiar with acid lounge...whats it about?

dion09529
07-22-2015, 05:57 PM
https://opentrackers.org/acid-lounge/

IdolEyes787
07-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Yer...almost buying the farm (i coded 7 times)

You seem to be seriously bad at dying if you had seven chances and still couldn't get it right.

shaina
07-22-2015, 07:19 PM
Yer...almost buying the farm (i coded 7 times)

You seem to be seriously bad at dying if you had seven chances and still couldn't get it right.

:noes::noes::noes:

IdolEyes787
07-22-2015, 07:28 PM
How about I'd give you an invite but I'm scared of you dying on me.

Zaxx
07-22-2015, 08:07 PM
Fkn tease :dry:

Am still itchin' to get mma tracker back as well as scc for the free leech packs in the archive section...:shifty:

kallieb
07-22-2015, 09:13 PM
Accounts aren't deleted at fsc. If you are interested in using the site again go to their irc/support channel.

Zaxx
07-22-2015, 09:36 PM
oh...cool deal! Will hunt down an irc client and give ya a shout...thx kallie!

or...can you pm me the login url...if i can remember my deets, I'll be good to go. Just in case can u gimme the irc server/channel deets by chance? thx again

megabyteme
07-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Accounts aren't deleted at fsc. If you are interested in using the site again go to their irc/support channel.

Well, there's a purrty face we haven't seen in a while. :happy:

Zaxx
07-23-2015, 12:05 AM
come to think of it, i remember bsing with her on irc during that diamond promo thingy...right around the time she got promoted i think.

update: got on irc and got re-enabled on scc (yesss)

update2.....got mma-tracker back too...woot! :happy:

IdolEyes787
07-24-2015, 07:14 PM

Well, there's a purrty face we haven't seen in a while. :happy:

Didn't someone say something about false hope being worse than no hope? :unsure:

Zaxx
07-25-2015, 05:13 AM
lmao

Well I just found out why kallie won't answer and why i can't login...according to their records, the last login to my acct over a year ago was 'from the ip of a known pakasani trader!!! at first i thought someone was attempting a good mind-fck but seems not. anyone have any speculation as to how shit like this could happen? afaik none of my other accts were compromised..email accts seem intact (changed pws anyway). this is some seriously wierd shit....i've never traded/sold shit....ever. not bummed about the tracker so much (never used it much) just enjoyed shootin the sht in the irc channel mostly. theories anyone....no takin the piss mega :p

IdolEyes787
07-25-2015, 12:53 PM
Well I just found out why kallie won't answer and why i can't login...according to their records, the last login to my acct over a year ago was 'from the ip of a known pakasani trader!!! ..... theories anyone...

Nazis operating from a military base on the dark side of the Moon.
One of the times that you "coded" your soul was laid bare to a physic Pakistani death cultist.Kali/kallie. I mean come on man the evidence is pratikallie smacking you in the face.
Someone with administrative privileges at FSC is trawling for old inactive accounts so they can sell them for drugs and under-aged prostitutes. I think it's safe to assume that it's That1Guy.
The internet is evil and not good evil like nuclear weapons but bad evil like toothaches and not having proper change.

Zaxx
07-25-2015, 09:35 PM
and I was worried about mega blowin smoke up my @ss... :huh:

gave it some more thought...guess it's totally possible i coulda accidentally regged with the same pw when i was checking out some new uber fast pre tracker or whatever. always had a knack for being able to spot trackers with good potential to become decent sites...joined tl, scc, revtt and ftn when they first launched knowing they had what it took to make it. obviously i need ass kicked for being so damn careless...total epic brain fart.

If u hear a loud POP...don't worry...that's just me pulling my head outta my @ss! :pinch:

megabyteme
07-25-2015, 10:35 PM

Call me Meg. Mega was my father- we don't talk about him. :no: :P

shaina
07-25-2015, 11:50 PM

Call me Meg. Mega was my father- we don't talk about him. :no: :P

Ya but Mega makes you sound taller and Meg makes you sound wider :01:

megabyteme
07-26-2015, 12:19 AM
I'm tall and wide. :sadwalk:

DKre8ive1
07-26-2015, 05:36 AM
Then Meg my friend I just scored some extra wide free socks for u. :D
Martins big and tall ("http://www.martinsbigandtall.com)

Welcome back Zaxx

megabyteme
07-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Martins big and tall (http://"http://www.martinsbigandtall.com)

Super Size - Extra Wide Athletic Sock
NEW from EXTRA WIDE SOCKS! Style #7250 -Super Sized - Jumbo Athletic Sock fits sizes 16-21 - 6E shoe size. After designing the original Extra Wide Sock line we found a need for an even larger sock to accommodate our customers. This sock has all the great features of our other Extra Wide Socks - Same great fit as all the socks in the Extra Wide Sock line.......this one goes a step beyond. If you have really big feet and large calves.........this one is for you! Fits sizes 16-21

:O I like the irony that they make an 'Athletic Sock' in that size. For the plus plus plus size athlete...

Zaxx
07-27-2015, 08:17 AM
Martins big and tall (http://"http://www.martinsbigandtall.com)

Welcome back Zaxx

thanx man...given my situation as mentioned above...any such thing as non tracker members allowed in irc? :unsure: