PDA

View Full Version : Best general tracker...

Zaxx
07-30-2015, 08:25 PM
Been offline for over a year...back in action now and recovered most of my accounts.Was wanting to know if TL and IPT are still the best/biggest general trackers around? Got pruned from TL and am starting from scratch (lost nearly a 1TB buffer) with TLs fkd up 16 hr wait time bs that makes seeding nearly impossible. only way to get your foot in the door is to cross seed from another site IF u can get a 100% hash...or you have to donate $30 to suspend the wait time while u build a ratio...money grubbin basturds imo. /rant :frusty:

All that being said, what else is there after IPT?

Enlightened
07-31-2015, 06:27 PM
Filelist.ro,Torrentday,Fano.ln,GFT,TorrentsTing,SCC

Zaxx
08-01-2015, 01:47 AM
ah hell...forgot all about gft...been a member since they first launched...pretty sure i got pruned while in the hosp. will hit up irc and see if i can get re-enabled. Been on SCC for years...tuff to seed unless you jump on as soon as its posted. thx foe info...;)

megabyteme
08-01-2015, 02:22 AM
I had hopes for GFT. Joined on open signups, IIRC. Would use them as a replacement for IPT IF they had as good content. They don't...

Zaxx
08-01-2015, 03:00 AM
hit em up on irc...there's a 6 month cutoff for re-enabling inactive accts. Ah well...shit happens...esp to me. lol