PDA

View Full Version : Favorite way to get your DRUNK on?

megabyteme
08-14-2015, 08:23 AM
I've recently discovered adding absinth to margaritas made with gin. Does the job quickly.

What do you drink when you have a desire to get drunk to the point where you wake up with a frightened cat/hobo/woman in your living room, and you go "I don't know any of you..."

And how often do you feel the urge to do this? I've been drinking quite a bit for the past 5 nights now, which I do not regret. :happy:

EDIT- Let's also add to this "glorious drunk munchies".

-Doritos were freakin' AWESOME last night

-Nissan Premium Noodles made with chicken broth instead of water is always good

-Fried wings with Franks, sriracha, honey, lime juice, cilantro is SERIOUS win (based on this recipe (http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/02/sriracha-hot-wings-recipe.html))- basically Frank's Wing Sauce instead of the vinegar and tossed on wings. Sour cream ranch as a dipping sauce.

Something Else
08-14-2015, 11:54 AM
I drink liquid acid if I want to have a really good time. I don't touch alcohol. It's for peasants.

IdolEyes787
08-14-2015, 12:41 PM
I don't touch alcohol..

Likewise but I'm drunk on your smile.

Something Else
08-14-2015, 01:09 PM
Awww :wub:

megabyteme
08-14-2015, 01:49 PM
I drink liquid acid if I want to have a really good time. I don't touch alcohol. It's for peasants.

I hear Drano will clean you out and leave you feeling empty inside. Not unlike my mother...

megabyteme
08-14-2015, 01:55 PM
EDIT- Just remembered Drano is a base.

My mother is still a heartless bitch, though. :D

Something Else
08-14-2015, 03:42 PM
What's a base, other than the obvious. What's a Drano. Some kind of Merkin misspeeling I assume.

megabyteme
08-14-2015, 06:39 PM
At least I'm consistent in my misspelling. :01: Draino. For cleaning out plumbing. Base is the opposite of acid on the PH scale.

mjmacky
08-14-2015, 09:06 PM
At least I'm consistent in my misspelling. :01: Draino. For cleaning out plumbing. Base is the opposite of acid on the PH scale.
Just say that a base is any solution with a pH greater than 7. Why go relative when the absolute is absolute?

megabyteme
08-14-2015, 09:23 PM
Then you wouldn't have gotten to post. :)

Seems the spelling id 'Drano'. See, this thread wasn't a complete waste. :no:

Something Else
08-14-2015, 09:45 PM
Drano & Base isn't what it used to be. :no:

Skiz
08-14-2015, 10:38 PM
Cold beer. I drink all kinds. Right now I'm partial to a local brew, Left Hand Brewery - Sawtooth Nitro. (you might find it at a large liquor store if you have one nearby) They have a milk stout that is top notch if you're alright with heavy stouts.

If I'm being lazy/cheap, Bud Light will always do.

Margaritas are always good but absinthe is weird and mentholy and disgusting. Gin is not a favorite either. I like my homemade recipe and others love it too. :snooty:

I've also almost maxed out my points at the local liquor store which I can claim for $40 off some booze, so I got that goin for me, which is nice.

Skiz
08-14-2015, 10:39 PM
I don't touch alcohol. It's for peasants.

I don't trust you people. :ph34r:

megabyteme
08-14-2015, 10:40 PM
Given my choice, I'm more of a narco and/or Ambien fan. My easy supply of that ended, though. :sadwalk:

megabyteme
08-14-2015, 10:43 PM
Margaritas are always good but absinthe is weird and mentholy and disgusting. Gin is not a favorite either. I like my homemade recipe and others love it too. :snooty:

I've also almost maxed out my points at the local liquor store which I can claim for $40 off some booze, so I got that goin for me, which is nice.

Gin and well-made Margarita mix is quite tasty. I add the Absinth for PUNCH, not taste. This is my first bottle, and did not like other ways of drinking it- especially 'traditional' with water and sugar cubes.

Congrats on the Liver Damage Rewards Card. SLOGAN: When you think about quitting, remember why you started.

shaina
08-14-2015, 11:01 PM
As of the last big bash at my house, I am to now avoid Tequila.... Between Margarita and straight shots of the stuff, the day and night is a complete blank to me, but my wife didn't talk to me for days after, and all my texts from the people at the party said they had a great time and are you getting a divorce:unsure:.

So now I stick to full bottles of Vodka and Scotch......:yup:...Now I Only get positive texts on all sides now:yup:

PS: But I am dying to try your Absinth blend Meg.. but I am just a tad nervous ........

brilman
08-14-2015, 11:54 PM
As a drunk for over 30 years, I prefer vodka with nothing in it.
Reasons behind this is its clear laqided and just watered down depending on the state, normally 80prof

Drink water before,after,during but keep it at room temp (that way your body doesn't have to bring the water to your body temp)
above all else "eat" or do something that makes you want to eat!
the drug alcohol numbs your frontal lobe!

wow maybe thats why my wife and me have too many kids.

megabyteme
08-15-2015, 12:06 AM
Reasons behind this is its clear laqided and just watered down depending on the state, normally 80prof

Drink water before,after,during but keep it at room temp (that way your body doesn't have to bring the water to your body temp)

I think after 30 years in anything, one should be considered a professional. :)

For me, the alcohol is a result of the kids...

megabyteme
08-15-2015, 12:12 AM
I am dying to try your Absinth blend Meg.. but I am just a tad nervous ........

I am fond of Tres Agaves mix. It is nothing but organic agave and lime juice. Mixed with gin, it could get a high school girl to toss 'em back. With the absinthe, it is not as tasty, but the effects are notable. I like that I don't have to punish my stomach with several drinks to get a buzz.

BTW, I'm drinking Mephisto Absinthe. It is a mid-level brand, which cost me $35+ tax. There are better ones, but from what I read, going cheaper isn't a good idea. Also, Absente brand is widely considered overpriced and shitty.

Something Else
08-15-2015, 12:48 AM
I don't touch alcohol. It's for peasants.

I don't trust you people. :ph34r:

You shouldn't. :sneaky:

shaina
08-15-2015, 01:36 AM

That is funny I am not a drunk but I really like to drink:unsure:

As for my 3 kids I know I am the father, the rest is still a blur :whistling (Just Kidding :unsure:)

It is funny the term "Drunk" , because I do not drink every day(after the Tequila incident for weeks), but there are times when I drink too much(summer time is the worst for me!!).
The question is being in my late 40's and I have been drinking since I was 16, does that give you the status of being a Drunk??
I can say without a doubt:unsure: it doesn't feel like it... Does that mean I am in Denial??

PS.. My Vodka is always in the fridge or freezer:yup:, so water is never in the picture (have fridge/freezer in kitchen, garage, my bedroom, and cabana in the backyard, but I do use ice in my scotch If you consider that water??)

shaina
08-15-2015, 01:56 AM
I am dying to try your Absinth blend Meg.. but I am just a tad nervous ........
I am fond of Tres Agaves mix. It is nothing but organic agave and lime juice. Mixed with gin, it could get a high school girl to toss 'em back. With the absinthe, it is not as tasty, but the effects are notable. I like that I don't have to punish my stomach with several drinks to get a buzz.
BTW, I'm drinking Mephisto Absinthe. It is a mid-level brand, which cost me $35+ tax. There are better ones, but from what I read, going cheaper isn't a good idea. Also, Absente brand is widely considered overpriced and shitty.

Too be honest I never liked Gin... To me it is like drinking shitty perfume.....
I looked at our liquor store web site, remember it is Government controlled in Canada so your price means shit, and we pay way more money for alcohol here(we have health care remember!!), but a sad note they don't carry that brand here anyways:cry:
Have you tried any other Absinthe bottles you could recommend??(I made a note when I am in Florida for winter to try the one you did suggest:naughty:)

And not being a expert, but the best tequila is only made with 100% rare agave, and the real rare and best quality never leaves Mexico, and one of my friends does a taste testing thing down there and smuggles them back. And I can Tell you WOW!!! are they really good tasting Tequila's :turned:, By far the best I have ever had...:yup:

PS.. My son also likes Shots of Agave in his Bubble Tea and my Wife buys a special water infused/chunks with it in it occasionally...

megabyteme
08-15-2015, 03:46 AM
I have not tried any of the others. There is a wormwood society (http://www.wormwoodsociety.org/) which claims to be the experts of things absinth in nature. In the $80 range, there seem to be a number of nice choices. I will probably stick with this one. Does the trick.

I'm more of a not-the-bottom-shelf,not-the-top-shelf kind of guy. Seagrams gin is fine- especially for the $6.50 sale I got the other night. I typically won't spring for more than $20 for 750ml, but on rare occasions. Sauza tequila is just as good as Cuervo, for a few bucks less.

shaina
08-15-2015, 06:54 AM
I have not tried any of the others. There is a wormwood society (http://www.wormwoodsociety.org/) which claims to be the experts of things absinth in nature. In the $80 range, there seem to be a number of nice choices. I will probably stick with this one. Does the trick.
I'm more of a not-the-bottom-shelf,not-the-top-shelf kind of guy. Seagrams gin is fine- especially for the $6.50 sale I got the other night. I typically won't spring for more than $20 for 750ml, but on rare occasions. Sauza tequila is just as good as Cuervo, for a few bucks less.

Here there is only 2 bottles of absinth available...(or at least they are showing online in the liquor stores here)...
- Lucid Absinthe Superieure
- Hill's Genuine Absinthe
I will choose both one to try:whistling

And your $80 range there will be $120-$180 here, if they made them available..

As for Tequila.. I do use Sauza (white or gold) with mixes, but i buy higher end bottles for shots. If I see ones that have 100% Blue Agave, I try them out, and blue agave does narrow down the list here you have to choose from.

And no offence, but the prices you pay, that is just the tax on those bottles here you lucky bugger!!!(just kidding it is only $30 Souza 750ml gold/silver) G-D Bless the United States of America!!:01:

Thanks Meg..

megabyteme
08-15-2015, 07:37 AM
United States of FREEDOM!!!!!!1

In fairness, for a $35 750ml bottle, in Washington state, it is $35+ $2.83 for the volume of liquor +$7.00 (20%) = $44.83 :angry:

Finished my bottle of Absinthe... :cry:

I believe you will be happy with the Lucid Absinthe Superieure (http://wormwoodsociety.org/index.php/component/content/article/191-lucid-absinthe-superieure).

Just find a suitable drink you can add it to. Citrus and sweet seem to be a common. Most people don't drink it as a primary alcohol in a drink, more of an accent. Costco's Margarita mix is a good, cheap alternative to Tres Agave (which rocks!). I'll never waste money/alcohol on Jose Queefo mix again. :no:

shaina
08-15-2015, 08:13 AM
It's funy Meg they sell the Costco's Margarita mix in our Dollar strores, and even know they are not true dollar stores anymore, we always have a few mix bottles in invontory we pick up there:whistling

If you suggest Lucid, i will try that one first. Does it work doing chaser shots with it?? Or it tastes like shit??

I will just have to be sneaky for the next time i make Margaritas for my friends, and sneak a glass for myself and add a shot of Absinthe in it, plus i will have some volenteers wanting to try it too:whistling

I will Call it the Megabyteme just for you (if i am straight enough to pronounce it properly , there may be some studdering and spitting involved LOL!!)....

I don't get this tho...
In fairness, for a $35 750ml bottle, in Washington state, it is $35+ $2.83 for the volume of liquor +$7.00 (20%) = $44.83(sounds really fucked up!!)
What is all the extra charges for?? Volume of Liguor charge??

In Florida i go to the local Bar/liquor store(all independent and depending where you live, there are different prices and can charge what they want as well, except tax of course) and there is the bottle charge (way cheaper than here:yup:), and the local tax 6% thats it.....

And We don't have tax on top of our prices it is all built in already, plus all set prices in every store.. Just a recycling charge for the bottle, thats it, .20 odd cents. Like i said before, it is all Government controlled here in Ontario and i am pretty sure all of Canada..

megabyteme
08-15-2015, 09:37 AM
I got 3.5 litres of mixer for $7.99. I'm not going to complain. It isn't bad, honestly.

I am only basing my suggestion of the Lucid on the reviews. The other one got shit reviews, so with only 2 choices, I'd try the Lucid. My local "Totally Wine" store has about a dozen Absinth options. Did I mention FREEDOM? Yeah, that... :01:

The tax on liquor is high and weird here. Basically, $35= $45 out the door. :ermm:

I don't know how entirely successful you will be in 'sneaking' in absynth in your friends' drinks as there is a present, distinctly NOT citrusy note. That is with about 3 oz tequila or gin and 1-1.5 oz of aby. It does not 'hide' well. The drinks definitely taste better without it. If you want to get drunk sooner, add the aby. :yup:

Most people say my name with much stuttering and spitting. Mainly the latter. :happy:

shaina
08-15-2015, 09:59 AM
No!!!!
You got that wrong!! I am not sneaking anything in there drinks. They will be fully aware and there own consent to try AB. What I asked is can you put AB in shot glasses (have lots of those in the cabana), then guzzle some Margarita after???(hens the chaser) Did you ever do that?? or dumping it in your own Margarita is a better idea??

A dozen choices, plus a lot more on other liquor as well(and of course our Canadian beer, because yours taste like cat piss LOL)... But always remember we have Health Care LOL!!!
I didn't look at any reviews, so thanks for the heads up...

I just buy the 750ml bottles of mixer at a time, what I really like to find is a really good ice crushing machine to make Margarita Chillers. I go to a Mexican restaurant in Florida that makes great Pitchers of it (We go with a big group of friends from Canada), that is what I really would like to find(my wife is the one that really prefers it ). I had a few and they were all shit..
Next move I ask my next door neighbor if he can get a smaller version of the 7 eleven Slurpee machines(sells and builds restaurant kitchen equipment).
He just got me 3 new burners for my BBQ that Split from excessive heat:whistling(forgot to put water in the pan and the grease caught the BBQ on Fire (Well over a 1200 degrees:unsure:)cooking Rack of Lambs)....

That is really weird on liquor prices in your state , the joke of Canada is how many bottles we can smuggle over without paying duty because it is sooooo much cheaper in the US than here, it is sad that we can buy our beer and wine at better prices than home(but with our dollar right now it is debatable).

I will break your Name down Mega--Byte--Me LOL!! Less spitting maybe:unsure:

shaina
08-15-2015, 10:43 AM
-Fried wings with Franks, sriracha, honey, lime juice, cilantro is SERIOUS win (based on this recipe (http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/02/sriracha-hot-wings-recipe.html))- basically Frank's Wing Sauce instead of the vinegar and tossed on wings. Sour cream ranch as a dipping sauce.

-Smokey Bacon Chips or White Cheese smart food popcorn, Bits n Bites(pretzels removed)
-Stale wine-gums, good n plenty's, Ike and Mikes(original)
-Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Mixed nuts,(stay out of the room shredding for days LOL!!)
-Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder soup with some crumbled crispy bacon pieces and salted crackers, or French Onion soup(from MM meat shops)
-Chinese Food Take Out.. Chicken sticks wrapped in bacon , shrimp with lobster sauce, BBQ spare ribs , BBQ pork tenderloin slices(cold), Honey garlic chicken-balls(sauce in),Pork fried rice, Beef in garlic sauce ,and a dozen egg rolls, 2 cups homemade plum-sauce(made with pumpkin), 1 cup homemade mustard (Great late night snack for 2 days:whistling)
-Buffalo Chicken wings, Medium, well done, blue cheese dipping sauce
And if all fails Pizza and Veal sandwiches if you are really desperate:whistling

IdolEyes787
08-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Kale and broccoli salad with oil olive and salt.

The best part is that I can still see my feet.

IdolEyes787
08-15-2015, 01:30 PM
I've recently discovered adding absinth to margaritas made with gin. Does the job quickly.

What do you drink when you have a desire to get drunk to the point where you wake up with a frightened cat/hobo/woman in your living room, and you go "I don't know any of you..."

And how often do you feel the urge to do this? I've been drinking quite a bit for the past 5 nights now, which I do not regret. :happy:

Mid-life crisis.Never a pretty sight.:no:

megabyteme
08-15-2015, 01:52 PM

Tell me about it. I always heard about fat, balding men running out and picking up chicks- I just never expected I'd be doing that (literally) at the farm store. :no:

shaina
08-15-2015, 02:47 PM
Kale and broccoli salad with oil olive and salt.
The best part is that I can still see my feet.

Fuck your Feet!! as long as you can see your dick , soft or hard , that is all that matters:naughty:

Everything can be shutting down and as long as the MR. Winkie is working, everything is Honky Dory!!!:whistling

I can tell you I am going to die happy!!!

PS. Kale chips suck ASS!!!

shaina
08-15-2015, 02:51 PM

Been there Done that....

My analogy with women is... if you turn them all upside down they all look the same:)
And I have seen lots (lookie no touchy:whistling)

shaina
08-15-2015, 02:53 PM

Tell me about it. I always heard about fat, balding men running out and picking up chicks- I just never expected I'd be doing that (literally) at the farm store. :no:

Should be easy for you... You do live in the US right??:yup:

IdolEyes787
08-15-2015, 05:29 PM

In total seriousness, most people's taste buds suffer from desensitization and so they are forced to continue to slop on a bunch of unhealthy sauces to compensate.

Ever watch that show Surivor? No of course you don't because you're cool and only watch superhero movies but after being deprived of enough food for a few weeks when they finally get a meal they are universally like "that was the best shit I ever ate".Well my life is always like that.:)

shaina
08-15-2015, 07:35 PM
In total seriousness, most people's taste buds suffer from desensitization and so they are forced to continue to slop on a bunch of unhealthy sauces to compensate.
Ever watch that show Surivor? No of course you don't because you're cool and only watch superhero movies but after being deprived of enough food for a few weeks when they finally get a meal they are universally like "that was the best shit I ever ate".Well my life is always like that.:)

No that is incorrect I don't just watch Superhero movies , I watch comedies and dramas and some documentaries too:)
But in all honesty I truly dislike reality shows of any kind, and don't watch or follow them....

So what are the meals served to these people??

PS. I also chew tobacco so my taste buds are really shot...And I judge a good meal by how much heartburn I have after:whistling
or how good the Dump is :whistling

IdolEyes787
08-15-2015, 08:36 PM

A swing and another miss.

megabyteme
08-15-2015, 08:49 PM
Yeah, yeah, I corrected that in the post below. I just drink it, I don't read the label, like. :no:

IdolEyes787
08-15-2015, 08:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_83lyKaXBZw

Based on this. or the other way around in reverse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

And suddenly mass shootings in a movie theatre don't seem so bad anymore.

megabyteme
08-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Every time I see a new Madea movie is making money, I start thinking movie theater shootings aren't such a bad thing... :no:

shaina
08-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Vodka with Lemon-Aid with a splash of Club Soda works great when you run out of Smirnoff ICE:whistling

Skiz
08-19-2015, 08:32 PM
Vodka with Lemon-Aid with a splash of Club Soda works great when you run out of Smirnoff ICE:whistling

Does that go well with your white wine spritzers?

shaina
08-20-2015, 12:03 AM

Does that go well with your white wine spritzers?

No... But I can tell you I do prefer drinking Smirnoff's than drinking beer, it is a lot more calories because of the sugar, but a lot of beers seem to give me a headache during and afterwards, plus most beers taste like shit or they are an acquired taste. After 3 or 4 Ice's they just taste like refreshing Lemon Aid on a hot summer day :whistling
Plus I have never shot 78 on the golf course drinking beers, but drinking over 11 Smirnoff's, I have broken 80 quite a few times on many different golf courses:yup:

Something Else
08-21-2015, 12:25 PM
What the fuck is Lemon Aid. :blink:

shaina
08-21-2015, 12:37 PM

Lemonade.... Sorry bad spelling:whistling

Something Else
08-21-2015, 01:09 PM
Oh. Right. You Merkins are menthol.

Something Else
08-21-2015, 01:10 PM
JewMerkin. It's like Jamaican, but without any of the cool. :no:

shaina
08-21-2015, 01:33 PM
Oh. Right. You Merkins are menthol.

So Tea with Lemmon Is not your traditional drink Dickhead??:rolleyes:

And lets not forget warm piss beer right:noes:

Something Else
08-21-2015, 03:48 PM
I'm not even sure where to start with that. Your self-pwnage is astounding.

Skiz
08-21-2015, 03:53 PM
...but drinking over 11 Smirnoff's...

Over 11? Who the fuck says that? Did you drink 12 or not? And considering Smirnoff has 5.5% abv, that's like drinking 20 beers.

megabyteme
08-21-2015, 04:45 PM

Save the lemons!!!

What do we want? Lemon equality. When do we want it? Now!!!

Each year over 20 million lemons go hungry. Are you going to let that happen in America?!!!

"AFRTH merthyeeee poorndew lemooooons!"- Bob Dylan

IdolEyes787
08-21-2015, 05:15 PM

Over 11? Who the fuck says that? Did you drink 12 or not? And considering Smirnoff has 5.5% abv, that's like drinking 20 beers.

I once drank 32 beers in about three hours.

I remember standing in the middle of a campfire and someone telling me I should move and very little else.

Btw that bit about alcohol being highly flammable.Total bullshit.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2015, 05:16 PM

I suggest things will work out better for you if next time you just tell him to fuck off.

megabyteme
08-21-2015, 05:59 PM

I suggest things will work out better for you if next time you just tell him to fuck off.

On one hand, we get that his speeling sucks. On the other, some of it can be pretty funny. :happy:

Kinda reminds me of the recent Cerebral Palsy kid crossing the marathon finish line- you know only the evil bastards were laughing. :yup:

Source: Evil Bastard Club of 'Merika Gold Star Member

IdolEyes787
08-21-2015, 06:07 PM
Fuck off.

megabyteme
08-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Fuck off.

I see Canadia has a franchise, as well. :)

TheFoX
08-21-2015, 07:10 PM

Well, it is like Band Aid, but instead of raising awareness for the multitudes of starving on the African continent, this is raising awareness of the plight of Lemons, which could become an endangered fruit.

Besides, if you suck a lemon, you'll need Lemon Aid to help take the bitterness away.

Something Else
08-21-2015, 07:42 PM
Oh I see. So it's some kind of Lemon Party promotion thing.

IdolEyes787
08-21-2015, 07:55 PM
Fuck off.

I see Canadia has a franchise, as well. :)

I prefer to think of myself as an independent owner/operator.:)

Skiz
08-21-2015, 09:44 PM

I once drank 32 beers in about three hours.

I remember standing in the middle of a campfire and someone telling me I should move and very little else.

Btw that bit about alcohol being highly flammable.Total bullshit.

:wacko:

I could drink like a fish in college. Massive amounts. I even completed to 100/100 once. (100 shots of beer in 100 minutes; trust me its tougher than it sounds)

shaina
08-21-2015, 10:25 PM

Not Canadian beer:whistling

11 in my belly putting on 18 with 12 sitting in the cart for the ride back to the clubhouse , sorry I didn't explain with greater detail:whistling

shaina
08-22-2015, 01:13 AM
[QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3772071]I could drink like a fish in college. Massive amounts. I even completed to 100/100 once. (100 shots of beer in 100 minutes; trust me its tougher than it sounds)

I didn't tell that story for people to be impressed:idunno: , or even get a congratulations :whistling. I was just explaining the differences I have from drinking Smirnoff Ice and drinking Beer.
And I don't do that every time I play golf (but it is close to that amount), and it is my preference of drink on a nice sunny day on the course.

For instance... Tomorrow I am teeing off at 6.30am, and while I am cleaning my clubs in the garage at 5am, I will be having at least 3 Smirnoff's then. Now in Canada they do not serve liquor until 11am, which means I will have 5 more bottles in my bag, plus a cold water bottle full of vodka and lemonade(I hold the club soda), which will have 12oz of vodka, and a splash of lemonade to add the flavor I am looking for..(and if my back gets sore I will throw in a Percocet as well)

So after my round and relaxing in my hot tub for a few hours, then I will have a nap, and after all of that I, will post my score and my cash winnings here for anybody that is interested to see..

PS. Idol..... I would take your advice about Something Else, but really what good would it do?? Some people think they are smarter than the rest of the world and end up cutting grass, or become landscapers. All I can say is good luck, and try to be pleasant.

shaina
08-22-2015, 01:14 AM
I prefer to think of myself as an independent owner/operator.:)

:artist:

shaina
08-22-2015, 01:17 AM
Besides, if you suck a lemon, you'll need Lemon Aid to help take the bitterness away.

And I also add vodka.... :yup:

shaina
08-22-2015, 01:28 AM
On one hand, we get that his speeling sucks. On the other, some of it can be pretty funny. :happy:

When you speak to people there is no spelling mistakes.... That is my preference. And the new generations today have no idea how to have a live conversation, everything is texted and typed into some sort of machine. They can be at a the same house or party and instead of talking to each other they I message or text...(abbreviations and there own language)
Verbal skills have gone to the toilet....That's what makes me an old Dinosaur today!!!!

megabyteme
08-22-2015, 01:36 AM

When you speak to people there is no spelling mistakes.... That is my preference.

That is how I read your posts. I have a strong feeling I would be able to pick you out of about 4 or 5 people talking, all of whom I've never heard speak before. You write the way you pronounce.

Truth be told, I prefer to write since it gives me time to edit and clarify. Speech does not afford that luxury.

Carrion, mi frend. :D

shaina
08-22-2015, 02:22 AM
When you speak to people there is no spelling mistakes.... That is my preference.

That is how I read your posts. I have a strong feeling I would be able to pick you out of about 4 or 5 people talking, all of whom I've never heard speak before. You write the way you pronounce.

Truth be told, I prefer to write since it gives me time to edit and clarify. Speech does not afford that luxury.

That's me... Quick on the fly..... Slow on the draw:unsure:

shaina
08-22-2015, 02:26 AM
Meg..

The way my sleeping habits have been, I might as well start drinking now and forget about the 1hr sleep I will end up with, before I get picked up in the morning:idunno:

The fancy stainless steel bottle I have holds just over 2 cups of liquid...12oz of vodka(topped with lemonade) should give me a little buzz right??

shaina
08-22-2015, 02:55 AM
Fuck off.

This is the shortest, and by far the most to the point post I have every seen you make or make sense :unsure:

It is amazing how two words can just do so much or mean so much.....:)

TheFoX
08-22-2015, 12:42 PM

I could drink like a fish in college.

Do fish go to college? Besides, whatever they learn would be forgotten about within 3 seconds, or is that just goldfish?

TheFoX
08-22-2015, 12:45 PM
Oh I see. So it's some kind of Lemon Party promotion thing.

You've got it in one. :)

megabyteme
08-22-2015, 12:50 PM

I could drink like a fish in college.

Do fish go to college? Besides, whatever they learn would be forgotten about within 3 seconds, or is that just goldfish?

I forgot.

IdolEyes787
08-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Do fish go to college?

School of fish so, obviously.Although some of them just try to skate through.

IdolEyes787
08-22-2015, 01:36 PM
For instance... Tomorrow I am teeing off at 6.30am, and while I am cleaning my clubs in the garage at 5am, I will be having at least 3 Smirnoff's then. Now in Canada they do not serve liquor until 11am, which means I will have 5 more bottles in my bag, plus a cold water bottle full of vodka and lemonade(I hold the club soda), which will have 12oz of vodka, and a splash of lemonade to add the flavor I am looking for..(and if my back gets sore I will throw in a Percocet as well)

I would inform you that you're an an alcoholic but I'm pretty sure you already know that.

At least have the decency to feel guilty that in one day you drink what the average Cambodian family of alcoholics drinks in a year.

PS. Idol..... I would take your advice about Something Else, but really what good would it do?? .

Consider it like therapy for the soul as there aren't any baseball bats available.

megabyteme
08-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Do fish go to college?

Poor bastard 'Merkin fish are drowning in debt. Can't even escape through tankruptcy. :no:

Something Else
08-22-2015, 02:41 PM
Do fish go to college?

:drumroll:

megabyteme
08-22-2015, 02:54 PM
I would inform you that you're an an alcoholic but I'm pretty sure you already know that.

At least have the decency to feel guilty that in one day you drink what the average Cambodian family of alcoholics drinks in a year.

When I started this thread, I was not expecting anyone to answer "breakfast". :mellow:

shaina
08-22-2015, 03:57 PM

I actually consider myself as a summer Alcoholic:whistling....And your comparison with Cambodian's is mute:yup:

I just got home nd not hit the hot tub yet, but to give the update... Started at 530 am with 2 double vodka lemonades, and brought 3 Smirnoff's and a thermos cooler bottle.....
10oz of vodka and filled the rest with lemonade(holds just over 2 cups of liquid).
I shot 82(sucks I didn't break 80!! 3 putted 3 greens!!!), and killed everyone. So my winnings were $10 and it cost me $23 for breakfast. Over all it was a great round of golf..
But I think I may need advice how to start up and make money in the Landscaping business to get ahead :rolleyes:....

Time to relax in the hot tub for a while and maybe have a few more drinks to relax....Then after my nap I will be back...

As my people would say on this glorious day Good Shabbos!!!!
Have fun everyone....
Shay

IdolEyes787
08-22-2015, 05:18 PM
....And your comparison with Cambodian's is mute:yup:

I'd make a joke but at this point I have no idea what he's talking about.Still nothing vultured nothing gained.

Wasn't there something in Lord of the Rings called Entmute?

OK that's all I got.

IdolEyes787
08-22-2015, 05:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8LDL6L83ac

shaina
08-23-2015, 07:46 AM
....And your comparison with Cambodian's is mute:yup:
I'd make a joke but at this point I have no idea what he's talking about.Still nothing vultured nothing gained.
OK that's all I got.

I don't give a shit about Cambodian's....... Is that better??

shaina
08-23-2015, 12:37 PM
School of fish

Isn't that code for a bunch of college girls with smelly beavers??:unsure:

megabyteme
08-23-2015, 03:01 PM
OK that's all I got.

Think of the poor Cambodian children who are denied alcohol because of your overconsumption. :O

shaina
08-23-2015, 05:18 PM

Think of the poor Cambodian children who are denied alcohol because of your overconsumption. :O

Two words......Fuck Em :unsure:

megabyteme
08-23-2015, 07:15 PM

Two words......Fuck Em :unsure:

Jared? :fear:

shaina
09-04-2015, 08:09 PM
been sober now for 3 days.... It feels kind of funny:fear:

:batman:

IdolEyes787
09-04-2015, 08:35 PM
By now the alcohol has soaked into your adipose tissue so you won't technically be sober until February 2017.

I suggest to be on the safe side you try to ram through any police RIDE check you see.

shaina
09-04-2015, 08:43 PM
By now the alcohol has soaked into your adipose tissue so you won't technically be sober until February 2017.

I suggest to be on the safe side you try to ram through any police RIDE check you see.

Are you calling me Fat??:angry:

IdolEyes787
09-04-2015, 09:41 PM
I'd never do that, lardo.

dion09529
09-04-2015, 10:28 PM
I'm drunk all the time. A light beer is enough to get high. I'm not an alcoholic, but delirium tremens state comprises me whenever I crossed the line.

megabyteme
09-04-2015, 10:45 PM
I'm drunk all the time. A light beer is enough to get high. I'm not an alcoholic, but delirium tremens state comprises me whenever I crossed the line.

I'm fairly certain that is an indication of head trauma. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
09-04-2015, 10:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUcFrcXheS0

megabyteme
09-04-2015, 10:57 PM

Here's what happened last time he passed near open flame...

http://i.imgur.com/RGMjDy7.jpg

shaina
09-04-2015, 11:11 PM
I'd never do that, lardo.

It's Ok..... The suit makes me look tihin, or that is what Robin always tells me:unsure:

:batman:

Skiz
11-15-2015, 04:53 AM
Tonight's choices:

possible
11-22-2015, 04:16 PM
I prefer home brew.

mjmacky
11-22-2015, 09:11 PM
I prefer home brew.

I know for a fact that you prefer glue.

christ0fu