philquad
08-26-2015, 08:51 AM
how do you find the aussie guy playing nfl over there
his laughing, his a star & hasnt even been over the line yet lol
apparently you get a metal just for catching the ball there
is that true?

Something Else
08-26-2015, 11:05 AM
What the fuck are you on about you spastic.

IdolEyes787
08-26-2015, 12:39 PM
I have to hand it to the Aussies.They took something inherently ghey like football and somehow managed to make it even gheyer.

IdolEyes787
08-26-2015, 12:41 PM
Seriously, that could be the picture of a Gay Pride Day float.

mjmacky
08-26-2015, 10:14 PM
Seriously, that could be the picture of a Gay Pride Day float.
Or post wrap on the Set of Magic Mike 3.

mjmacky
08-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Why did that word get capitalized?

IdolEyes787
08-26-2015, 11:05 PM
Freud could probably tell you if He wasn't dead.

philquad
08-27-2015, 12:32 AM
thats afl stupid, they are gay, im talking about the rugby league player, jarrad hayne, with 49's?

Something Else
08-27-2015, 12:36 AM
Seriously. What medication are you on.

philquad
08-27-2015, 04:06 AM
you yanks are so up yaselves

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/a/29361427/nfl-great-jerry-rice-praises-hayne/

idol winges that nobody posts on the forum, you wonder why
here im trying to talk about you sport, & you rubbish me

[img=http://s16.postimg.org/f3s9l9pm9/6700970_3x2_940x627.jpg] (http://postimg.org/image/f3s9l9pm9/)

Skiz
08-27-2015, 05:14 AM
Tbh, no one outside of SF gives a flip about the niners.

philquad
08-27-2015, 06:37 AM
well they could just say that hey, htf do i know whos good or not
i simple asked, what do you guys think of the guy going from a rugby league game to gridiron

Something Else
08-27-2015, 08:04 AM
you yanks are so up yaselves

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/a/29361427/nfl-great-jerry-rice-praises-hayne/

[img=http://s16.postimg.org/f3s9l9pm9/6700970_3x2_940x627.jpg] (http://postimg.org/image/f3s9l9pm9/)

You're trying to talk about sport. :O

I thought you were just floundering about like a limpet. Embarrassing your self.

Something Else
08-27-2015, 08:05 AM
Also, your T-shirt is missing an apostrophe.

What is your first language.

philquad
08-27-2015, 09:00 AM
oh dear
well so far, you've done nothing concerning the thread topic, but to put shit on it
the t'shirt joke is a rippoff of the sound of music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EePtIkuy5lg
to the aussie movie (yes we have movies too)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFOw_-5glqg
welcome to woop woop
maybe you should educate yourself sometime

philquad
08-27-2015, 09:30 AM
ar, i see the problem, your a pom, poor bastard
you can only post on 5 year old threads or make your own that nobody cares about

Something Else
08-27-2015, 09:34 AM
:whoosh:

There was a reason we sent the slower ones there.

IdolEyes787
08-27-2015, 12:46 PM

I do appreciate that you posted.The fact that our viewpoints concerning football don't precise align doesn't negate that.

Also I didn't and won't "rubbish" you.
The simple fact is that I hate the orgy of hyperbole that Americans have created around football especially since I'm pretty sure any sport involving a bunch of mostly truly horrible human beings and played in short six second spasms of activity doesn't deserve it.

well they could just say that hey, htf do i know whos good or not
i simple asked, what do you guys think of the guy going from a rugby league game to gridiron

I think that beyond sheer athleticism,someone rises to the top of a sport by having a very specific,sometimes very narrow skill set and they often don't translate well from one thing to another.

Something Else
08-27-2015, 01:04 PM
ar, i see the problem, your a pom, poor bastard
you can only post on 5 year old threads or make your own that nobody cares about

You seem to have spilled a jar of commas. Here. I picked them up for you. ,,,

IdolEyes787
08-27-2015, 01:44 PM
Commagate.:(

Anyway can we move beyond this and figure out the reason why all American sports either involve long periods of people standing around talking or gas engines?

IdolEyes787
08-27-2015, 01:56 PM
I mean which gay idiot thinks that guys prefer watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=733t8enr0-Q

over this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk31K0fy3lE

or even this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anhRxIQutZ8

:lol: Sharks are funny because it isn't me.

Something Else
08-27-2015, 02:33 PM

Anyway can we move beyond this and figure out the reason why all American sports either involve long periods of people standing around talking or gas engines?

I'm pretty sure that American sport is only watched by Americans. They are quite a modern thing and very silly.

I do like to watch the NBA on occasion. I also love hypocrites and people with poor grammer.

TheFoX
08-28-2015, 08:05 AM
Gay football eh. What is the world coming to?

shaina
08-29-2015, 03:30 AM
Gay football eh. What is the world coming to?

Was that some sort of nock to us Canadians out there?? Or being known as North Americans??

You could have used Huh instead of eh....:whistling

Plus I am trying to figure out the excitement of watching soccer??.... Athletes with great cardio and able to run pretty fast, get bumped or slightly clipped, stay on the ground for 20 minutes or longer screaming in pain, then get up, and then run faster than they did before the claim they were hurt.:unsure: Faking for a yellow or red card much!!:rolleyes:
Now that is a real sport to watch for hours of entertainment :unsure:
Football in North America at least shows skills and resiliency, durability and talent all in one sport... You need soccer and rugby together to equal that in the UK...

shaina
08-29-2015, 03:43 AM

Between Nascar and F1... Are they not the most watched sports in the world?? They are defiantly the highest paid athletes in the world.

What is your list of sports you like to watch or entertains you??

For me it is....

Hockey (live or tv , and there isn't much standing around in this sport :whistling)
NFL Football (try to go to a few games in Buffalo and Florida but mainly view on tv)
Golf (Live is way better to view/watch)
Baseball (Playoffs mainly)
Various Car racing (Like being there live to watch)
Tennis

IdolEyes787
08-29-2015, 04:05 PM
I watch cycling, not because it's entertaining because most of the time it frankly isn't but because I've bled in those same trenches and empathize with the riders pain when crunch time comes.

I also watch track and field but mostly for the middle distance events although as of late at big events they have gone to shit with the standard jog around the track and sprint hard in the last 400 metres whether you have any chance of winning like that or not.Where's Steve Prefontaine when you need him?So in short basically money has ruined another fantastic sport.

That's about it.
I used to follow hockey before I became a Leaf fan and it became pointless and tennis when I could still pronounce most of the names.I could probably get into soccer but for the diving as a sport is as much defined by the players as the game and the players seem to be a bunch cheating cunts.

I don't follow baseball as I already get enough sleep nor boxing/MMA because frankly it's disgraceful that anyone should consider two people trying to hurt one another a form of entertainment.
Auto racing is loud and obnoxious as most of it's fans.

Football,?Well let's just say I morally oppose anything that considers itself more important that Christmas or peace in the Middle East.

shaina
08-29-2015, 05:46 PM
I don't know if I should say thanks for sharing, or be scared to ask you your likes in the future :fear:

Is track and field televised every week?? Meaning there is pro/armature competition every week?

And I actually forgot MMA fighting... I use to watch Boxing all the time but it just has so much controversy, and left in the judges hands, Bias just became too much of the sport.
And when it does come to MMA, you could look at some of it to be considered self defense/discipline training as well, and then being put on display that it works in reality :idunno:

And I do like your analogy of Football...:lol: There is a sport that all across America, they go mental for. And we are not even talking about Pro level, but Jr and college, shit the stadiums built for College level are bigger than Pro stadiums (Over one hundred thousand).

IdolEyes787
08-29-2015, 06:14 PM
I don't know if I should say thanks for sharing, or be scared to ask you your likes in the future :fear:

Youse roll the dice and youse takes your chances.

shaina
08-29-2015, 06:17 PM
Youse roll the dice and youse takes your chances.

That's why you are the......

:artist:

IdolEyes787
08-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Also notice I didn't rag on golf even though the way the commentators speak of a game of trying to hit a little ball in a hole with such sanctity makes me want to vomit and not in a good way.:smilie4:

shaina
08-29-2015, 06:29 PM
Also notice I didn't rag on golf even though the way the commentators speak of a game of trying to hit a little ball in a hole with such sanctity makes me want to vomit and not in a good way.:smilie4:

Hey everyone is entitled to there own opinion.... I just find that if I didn't have any interest in some sports, that would mean I have to spend more time with the wife and kids:unsure:.

Nah!!..... It would mean my dick would be so sore from masturbating... You know with all the extra free time I would have on those rainy days(I figured you could relate to that:) ....plus I hate playing golf in the rain!!)...:stars:

PS. There are times when I turn the volume off watching golf on tv, I can't stand the comments Johnny Miller makes on some of the shots and players...He is the Don Cherry of golf, if you know what I mean:yup:

shaina
08-29-2015, 06:45 PM
What amazes me about you....
You never comment on MLB Baseball really being the only sport without a salary cap. Saying that, it looks like the Blue Jays really did buy a great team this year:D

And I do like when the world series is won on our side of the Border:yup:, considering they seem to have the Stanley Cup on there side for a looooooooong time now...

Well I shouldn't say that, considering the Cup is stored in Toronto :whistling , and really the top players in the NHL are Canadian.:yup:, so it is on our side most of the time:D

IdolEyes787
08-29-2015, 09:06 PM
What amazes me about you....
You never comment on MLB Baseball really being the only sport without a salary cap.

Probably because I follow team sports so little that I had no idea that was fact.:mellow:

I think the Patriots might have won the Superbowl only because I think I read something about Brady whining that he got caught cheating and they may suspend him and he'll miss a couple games and have to make due with just being rich and famous with a super model wife and having an otherwise perfect life so I feel he's completely justified in crying about being hard done by.Or at least in his own mind.

As to who won either the World Series or whatever the basketball thing is called I have no idea.

I am neither proud or ashamed of that fact in much the same way people are neither proud or ashamed they have no clue who Geraint Thomas is.
Some things just are.

shaina
08-29-2015, 10:33 PM
Well.... that makes sense considering I had to look up Geraint Thomas and what he did... Was he ever put on a Wheaties box??:idunno:

PS. And that would be the NBA Championship as far as I know:whistling....But I hope you know it is called the Stanley Cup for hockey:D

shaina
08-30-2015, 01:26 AM
Idol...

I am still trying to figure out why the MLB final is calld the World Series. The only answer I would have for that is a lot of players do come from outside North America, especially the Dominican Republic. Other than that, I would figure the UK is busy watching Cricket :unsure:

Something Else
08-30-2015, 02:01 AM
NBA champions are also known as World Champions. Nothing like a mutual ski-wank.

shaina
08-30-2015, 02:16 AM
NBA champions are also known as World Champions. Nothing like a mutual ski-wank.

Maybe in the UK but not here:noes:

Does the Cricket championship have a different name??

Something Else
08-30-2015, 02:33 AM
List of NBA World Champions Since 1947

http://www.fanbay.net/nba/nbachampions.htm

EDIT: According to wikipedia, it was known as the world championship until 1982

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Finals

Something Else
08-30-2015, 02:37 AM
Between 1985 and 2013, the winner of the NBA Finals was determined through a 2–3–2 format: the first and last two games of the series being played at the arena of the team who earned home court advantage by having the better record during the regular season (the team with home-court went 21–8 between '85 & '13). Most NBA Finals series were played under the 2–2–1–1–1 format (Games 1 and 2 at home for the higher seeded team, Games 3 and 4 at home for the lower seeded team, Game 5 at the higher, Game 6 at the lower, and Game 7 at the higher) prior to 1985; the Finals returned to this format in 2014.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Finals#cite_note-1) The series was named the BAA Finals from 1947 to 1949 and then changed to the NBA World Championship Series from 1950 to 1982. The following two years, the league used Showdown '83 and Showdown '84. It returned to NBA World Championship Series in 1985, before settling on NBA Finals in 1986.

I'm showing my age. :blushing:

shaina
08-30-2015, 02:47 AM
Is it not 2015 now?? What happened to the 5 years not posted on that site??

Thanks for the link, but when you google NBA it is not even in the top 5 to come up, and I never hear anyone use the word "World" when it comes to basketball...

The same would go for Hockey, that would be the Stanley Cup Champions, not World champions, but if you choose to use it, makes no difference to me...

Now how about my Cricket question??

shaina
08-30-2015, 02:58 AM
Idol....

Just turned on the tv and the Tour of Spain in on... Holy shit the crowds are huge on the side of the roads. And one guy just gets to the top of the hill, and starts his dissent and crashes into the guard rail. It hurt me just watching:yup:, and he just got back up and starts again...

megabyteme
08-30-2015, 03:14 AM
Idol....

Just turned on the tv and the Tour of Spain in on... Holy shit the crowds are huge on the side of the roads. And one guy just gets to the top of the hill, and starts his dissent and crashes into the guard rail. It hurt me just watching:yup:, and he just got back up and starts again...

Cyclists have to be tough. Most of them have lost their licenses for drunk driving and have no other way to get to the liquor store, injured or not.

shaina
08-30-2015, 03:46 AM
Idol....
Cyclists have to be tough. Most of them have lost their licenses for drunk driving and have no other way to get to the liquor store, injured or not.

Is that really true??
I think I have to wait for Idol to confirm that.... Since I would call him the expert here on cycling :yup:

shaina
08-30-2015, 03:57 AM
Even funnier...
I assume it was a town in Spain they ride through, it looked like it was either abandoned or they shut the whole town down for the race.

They have no concept or care of making money from all the tourist there watching the race that may be hungry or thirsty:idunno:

philquad
08-30-2015, 04:10 AM
i was under the impression idoleyes was some tough usa paratrooper over fighting for king & country
but you hate boxing? aka violence

megabyteme
08-30-2015, 04:10 AM
Even funnier...
I assume it was a town in Spain they ride through, it looked like it was either abandoned or they shut the whole town down for the race.

They have no concept or care of making money from all the tourist there watching the race that may be hungry or thirsty:idunno:

In West Yellowstone, you really have to be up and ready to eat and be touring the park before 9 or 10, then be back at designated town mealtimes, or you can go F@&% yourself. If you complain, you can REALLY go F@&% yourself.

I swore I'd never return, but will for the kids. FML...

megabyteme
08-30-2015, 04:11 AM
i was under the impression idoleyes was some tough usa paratrooper over fighting for king & country

He doesn't even like guns. :ghey:

Something Else
08-30-2015, 09:39 AM
Is it not 2015 now?? What happened to the 5 years not posted on that site??

Thanks for the link, but when you google NBA it is not even in the top 5 to come up, and I never hear anyone use the word "World" when it comes to basketball...

The same would go for Hockey, that would be the Stanley Cup Champions, not World champions, but if you choose to use it, makes no difference to me...

Now how about my Cricket question??

Wikipedia is pretty popular over here.

Something Else
08-30-2015, 09:40 AM

Maybe in the UK but not here:noes:

Does the Cricket championship have a different name??

WTF is a cricket championship. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
08-30-2015, 12:38 PM

It's not so much that I have a problem with a lion eating somebody as I have a problem with the Romans sitting around watching it.
Also people join the service for a whole bunch of reasons but oddly the desire to fight isn't usually one of them.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2015, 12:57 PM
Idol....

Training makes an athlete but there's nothing like a little poverty to instill in someone the will to succeed.This is why there are few champion boxers from Beverly Hills, those complacent schmucks.

I once got severely pissed off after being chased down by a bunch of riders who refused to work so I attempted to ride them into a farm cart.True story.:smilie4:

A person does stuff in the heat of competition that they otherwise wouldn't .Also as one who has crashed more than his fair share I can tell you that shock isn't merely an urban legend and it only really starts to hurt sometime later.
Sort of like marriage and raising kids.

IdolEyes787
08-30-2015, 12:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fhMzwZqp_M

megabyteme
08-30-2015, 07:16 PM
[...]i can tell you that shock isn't merely an urban legend and it only really starts to hurt sometime later.

fml.

shaina
08-30-2015, 10:34 PM
A person does stuff in the heat of competition that they otherwise wouldn't .Also as one who has crashed more than his fair share I can tell you that shock isn't merely an urban legend and it only really starts to hurt sometime later.

Well said and explained.....

:artist:

shaina
08-30-2015, 10:38 PM
WTF is a cricket championship. :unsure:

Something Else
08-31-2015, 11:11 AM
:whoosh:

shaina
09-01-2015, 06:38 AM
Are you telling me you have never heard of Cricket??

You do live in the UK?
That would be like someone in North America has no clue what Baseball is:idunno:

Something Else
09-01-2015, 09:16 AM
A quarter past ten.

Is Cathay Pacific a decent airline. I'm booking a ticket to New Zealand and thought I might as well ask someone.

TheFoX
09-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Is Cathay Pacific a decent airline. I'm booking a ticket to New Zealand and thought I might as well ask someone.

You'll like New Zealand. It's full of sheep.

As for Cathay Pacific, Isn't it similar to Malaysian Airlines. Just make sure the pilot doesn't deviate over hostile territory and get you shot down.

I'd also do a background check on the pilots, just in case one of them has mental issues, and tries to crash the plane as a way of committing suicide in style.

(What did you expect? You wouldn't ask a bus driver about medical issues, or ask Oleg for sex advice, so why ask a forum full of retards about flying.)

Something Else
09-03-2015, 07:15 PM
That is exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you. :smilie4:

shaina
09-03-2015, 08:32 PM
why ask a forum full of retards about flying.)

Are you saying there is no world travellers here with experience in flying?? :idunno:

TheFoX
09-04-2015, 08:40 AM
why ask a forum full of retards about flying.)

Are you saying there is no world travellers here with experience in flying?? :idunno:

Yeah, I can just imagine it.

1) Make final post to FST before closing the laptop lid and climbing aboard your airbus.

2) Fly halfway around the world through 13 timezones.

3) Land at faraway airport and disembark airbus.

4) Open up laptop, connect to WiFi, and make first post in a foreign country to FST.

5) Spend the next two weeks keeping up with events on FST.

6) Fly back home on airbus.

7) Pick up where you left off before boarding the airbus in step 1).

Something Else
09-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Who leaked my itinerary. :O

shaina
09-04-2015, 04:37 PM

1) Make final post to FST before closing the laptop lid and climbing aboard your airbus.

4) Open up laptop, connect to WiFi, and make first post in a foreign country to FST.

What is an Airbus??

Is that the thingy that takes you to the plane when you have to board it when the airport doesn't have a terminal boardwalk?? Or is it the ride that takes you to the limo you arranged for the 2 weeks:stars:??

I think i was on one of those when I went to the Dominica Republic.... I tipped the Driver a $2 US bill and he looked at me funny and I couldn't figure out why:unsure:.

Maybe he recognized me as someone that looked familiar or something :batman:

And I would be using my satellite IPhone at airports to keep up to date with FST , because that is very important to do right:rolleyes:

Skiz
09-04-2015, 05:00 PM

What is an Airbus??

Is that the thingy that takes you to the plane when you have to board it when the airport doesn't have a terminal boardwalk?? Or is it the ride that takes you to the limo you arranged for the 2 weeks:stars:??

I think i was on one of those when I went to the Dominica Republic.... I tipped the Driver a $2 US bill and he looked at me funny and I couldn't figure out why:unsure:.

Maybe he recognized me as someone that looked familiar or something :batman:

And I would be using my satellite IPhone at airports to keep up to date with FST , because that is very important to do right:rolleyes:

http://bfy.tw/1db8

IdolEyes787
09-04-2015, 05:12 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Arbus

shaina
09-04-2015, 05:51 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Arbus

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:batman::