View Full Version : Irrefutable Evidence That Aliens Exist 2015

SPY
09-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Irrefutable Evidence That Aliens Exist 2015 ! NASA Exclusive UFO Images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y3kJkPI65o

This was interesting...:shifty:

megabyteme
09-05-2015, 02:43 PM
I believe intelligent life exists elsewhere in space, but I see its infrequency and size of the universe as true barriers for visitation.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2015, 04:01 PM
Is something really irrefutable if it can be refuted?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Btw didn't view it as I first need some sort of explanation why UFOs show no interest vast cities and in only land in remote cow laden places and only abduct mental people.

SPY
09-05-2015, 05:04 PM
I believe intelligent life exists elsewhere in space, but I see its infrequency and size of the universe as true barriers for visitation.

If space is a barrier for us dosen't mean is for "other" too. We can't even have the luxury to assume what kind of technology and knowledge have other intergalactic beings. And ATM i don't think that human rase is ready to accept other advanced civilizations and coexist with.

megabyteme
09-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Why is it that none of the great scientific minds are pro-visitation? The average believer/enthusiast/abductee also believes in Bigfoot, chemtrails, and psychic abilities.

*I always read 'ATM' as Ass-to-Mouth. The internet has ruined me. :pinch:

Something Else
09-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Go use the ATM machine and get back to me.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2015, 09:46 PM
*I always read 'ATM' as Ass-to-Mouth. People on the internet have ruined me. :pinch:

Fixed somewhere along the lines of the love of money is the root of all evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3lzgb5GL5M

I didn't watch that one either.I did however watch a few minutes of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory which I figure is basically the same thing except for the one of Mel's theories being true part..

megabyteme
09-06-2015, 12:21 AM
Go use the ATM machine and get back to me.

:sick:

shaina
09-06-2015, 12:52 AM

What about different climates and atmospheres?? They may not of invented space suits or a breathing apparatus to visit earth yet. To go further maybe they are just not interested in knowing there is other living planets and happy about/with there lives....
Really what is the need to know if there is other living beings outside of earth??

:batman:

IdolEyes787
09-06-2015, 01:55 AM
What about the fact that people have watched too much Star Trek/Star Wars and if there are aliens they don't and probably wouldn't be bipedal humanoids with eyes and ears and spaceships and the same sort of cognitive functions that create the desire to explore space and own iWatches.

I you buy the infinite possibilities stuff that says there has to be other life then you kinda are bond to buy the fact that infinite variables probably also doesn't lead two civilizations to the same place and time, although I did once draw a straight flush so fuck that .

megabyteme
09-06-2015, 01:59 AM
Any technologically advancing world would learn how to explore its own varying climates- for exploration, research, resources, maybe even conquering. As societies grow, they are more likely to have a desire for more academic pursuits (is there anything else out there?), needs, or bloodlust- all outside of their normal grasp. Regardless, it seems to be a fairly natural desire to leave one's home planet once able.

Trythepie
09-06-2015, 02:07 AM
Why is it if they are so advanced they never wear clothes?
Shouldn't they have a sense of style and be advanced in fashion too?

shaina
09-06-2015, 03:58 AM
Why is it if they are so advanced they never wear clothes?
Shouldn't they have a sense of style and be advanced in fashion too?

Good question.... Yet Idol would be the only one to answer factual, considering he is the only alien here pretending to be human :unsure:

But my theory would be, I have no fuckin Clue!!. yet the writers of all of those space/alien movies or tv shows might:huh:

:batman:

IdolEyes787
09-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Any technologically advancing world would learn how to explore its own varying climates- for exploration, research, resources, maybe even conquering. As societies grow, they are more likely to have a desire for more academic pursuits (is there anything else out there?), needs, or bloodlust- all outside of their normal grasp. Regardless, it seems to be a fairly natural desire to leave one's home planet once able.

Anthropomorphic. An(t)-thrə-pə-ˈmȯr-fik\.

megabyteme
09-06-2015, 02:44 PM

Anthropomorphic. An(t)-thrə-pə-ˈmȯr-fik\.

A group of beings that is not doing one or more of those things is not growing. How does one evolve if they are not growing in some area?

dion09529
09-06-2015, 05:25 PM
What about the fact that people have watched too much Star Trek/Star Wars and if there are aliens they don't and probably wouldn't be bipedal humanoids with eyes and ears and spaceships and the same sort of cognitive functions that create the desire to explore space and own iWatches.

It might exist life on other exoplanets in a form that we could not identify or understand it, but most likely already exist in a bacterial form.

whatcdfan
09-18-2015, 04:52 PM
Really what is the need to know if there is other living beings outside of earth??

To understand our place in the universe, to analyze other intelligent civilizations and set the standards to evolve/progress to be able to compete.

That is all based on the belief that if we stop evolving, we'll perish. The bases of this idea is the very fact of the universe that the resources are limited.

shaina
09-18-2015, 07:20 PM
To understand our place in the universe, to analyze other intelligent civilizations and set the standards to evolve/progress to be able to compete.
That is all based on the belief that if we stop evolving, we'll perish. The bases of this idea is the very fact of the universe that the resources are limited.

If you worry what we have here on earth and try to solve problems here first, then worry about other living planets if they appear, will be more productive.

It will be hard to perish if there is no proof of existence outside of earth, and what resources are limited?? With new technology always being invented here what is going to run out??
Dreaming isn't needed,reality is.....I really think it is hard to prepare for something that is not right in front of you...Or proof of a threat....

ziggyjuarez
09-19-2015, 12:08 AM
this video changed my life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo

megabyteme
09-19-2015, 03:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo

:console:

shaina
09-20-2015, 04:29 PM

:huh: :unsure: :huh:

giritoz
08-07-2016, 10:53 PM
This video doesn't exist anymore, can someone reupload, please?

5thelement
08-13-2016, 05:15 AM
i love this whole idea about alien lifes existence ... nowadays

TheFoX
08-20-2016, 09:42 PM
Am I proof that life exists outside the realms of normal human habitation?

shaina
08-21-2016, 06:57 PM
Am I proof that life exists outside the realms of normal human habitation?

Well it is nice to see you back from your Uranus trip Fox and making a visit to FST:D

I am missing you around here:yup:

ZeroTolerance
08-25-2016, 12:40 AM
hello everyone

Chester170
08-27-2016, 05:02 PM
I believe intelligent alien life exists and they have been visiting earth for thousands of years! Do you people think the same thing? Thanks!

megabyteme
08-27-2016, 08:28 PM
I believe intelligent alien life exists and they have been visiting earth for thousands of years! Do you people think the same thing? Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBRKPoAPXEQ

mjmacky
08-28-2016, 02:49 AM
Slow down because we're still searching for intelligent human life

Chester170
08-28-2016, 11:28 AM
Ok lol. The video was funny I really liked it xD