mike160
10-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Hi anyone know of any good edonkey/emule still working sites

sarsipius
04-14-2016, 01:02 PM
sharethefiles.com is still going

megabyteme
04-14-2016, 09:39 PM
Sure wish someone would come singlehandedly be the saviour of edonkey...

:shifty:

xSTHNSx
04-15-2016, 02:24 AM
These below are all the resources which will help you get back to ED2K community.

Indexing Sites
1) TVUnderground
2) ShareTheFiles

Community Forum
1) eMule
2) aMule

ED2K Statistics
1) Peerates
2) ShortyPower

Updates
1) eMule-Security
2) Gruk

megabyteme
04-15-2016, 03:39 AM
Hey, don't I recognize you from somewhere? :lol:

xSTHNSx
04-15-2016, 04:10 AM
You should as when someone pray in my name looking for the lord and saviour of Donkey network I show up. While you, mj, idol: Three Stooges were getting busy collecting silly forum post counts with nothing to show for accomplishment. I was busy here deploying network infrastructure when I abused you and idol. But now my network has grown 10x that so in simple words I transmit more in a day than your residential provider's bandwidth limit.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2016, 11:52 AM
Oh look, it's the least interesting man in the World.

Still feigning magnanimity while attempting to infect people with malware using Emule protocols I see.
Well at least you're consistent.:mellow:

xSTHNSx
04-15-2016, 03:39 PM
LOL the uneducated computer illiterate never fails at it I mean at least "you're consistent" on that. I mean just when you think the biggest joke of FST said something dumb he proves you wrong and says something even dumber. Can you please break down those malware signatures? How did you acquire them? Give it up for this little re-re guys I took him offline just because I could and all he manage to do is randomly babble about things he has no idea about lol as he is typing now.

megabyteme
04-15-2016, 03:50 PM
You should as when someone pray in my name looking for the lord and saviour of Donkey network I show up.

No, you are proof that when someone starts telling a joke, a punchline appears.

xSTHNSx
04-15-2016, 04:10 PM
This is coming from the father of a retard whos gene is so bad that your own father suffered with you and now you passed it down to little DownSynMega. Still unable to show anything? Here is one sit here all day and post more i'm sure someone in FST would take you serious LOL let me know who doesn't think Idol and you are jokes of FST here.

megabyteme
04-15-2016, 04:45 PM
This is coming from the father of a retard whos gene is so bad that your own father suffered with you and now you passed it down to little DownSynMega. Still unable to show anything? Here is one sit here all day and post more i'm sure someone in FST would take you serious LOL let me know who doesn't think Idol and you are jokes of FST here.

My son has one thing genetically that you'll never have: a loving, proud father. :D

And the ability to pass 8th grade English one day. He's only 6 right now, so you guys are on par.

IdolEyes787
04-15-2016, 04:52 PM
LOL the uneducated computer illiterate never fails at it I mean at least "you're consistent" on that. I mean just when you think the biggest joke of FST said something dumb he proves you wrong and says something even dumber. Can you please break down those malware signatures? How did you acquire them? Give it up for this little re-re guys I took him offline just because I could and all he manage to do is randomly babble about things he has no idea about lol as he is typing now.

Come back when you grow up and then I might take your insults seriously, mon petit lache. :coffee:

As for you using malware or the probability that you use malware on unsuspecting people I would direct anyone reading this here (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/458599-REQUEST-Accepting-Rare-Files).

You're self admittedly a horrible person so doing wrong is basically in your DNA and anyone thinking you don't do bad stuff whenever possible ie with no chance of repercussion 'cause, coward is seriously deluding themselves.

This is coming from the father of a retard whos gene is so bad that your own father suffered with you and now you passed it down to little DownSynMega.

Retards in glass dunce hats shouldn't throw stones.

I would add that decent people don't say things like that even in anger but we already covered you being a heaping pile of shit.:smilie4:

norway
05-09-2016, 01:21 PM
strange when i use emule its only 2 site working here in thailand its underground and emule security, if was in norway evry thing working good

sincats
06-05-2016, 01:33 AM
I didn't know emule still worked. I had problems trying to get a decent server connection from KAD that I gave up a while ago.

Stabber
06-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Emule is dead . Always have been due to slow speeds. Just use torrents, usenet , direct links