PDA

View Full Version : How are you doing, guys?

OlegL
10-19-2015, 06:42 PM
How are you doing, guys?

IdolEyes787
10-19-2015, 07:40 PM
I just passed the bar.

By which I mean I was out and I just walked by a bar.

megabyteme
10-19-2015, 11:53 PM
I engaged in (requested) demeaning and humiliating of a French chick who was institutionalized for 14 months in her teens for schizophrenia after she stabbed a fellow classmate in the hand with a pair of scissors. The chick gave me rave reviews on this indicating it had been "a long time since anyone had made her cum like that", "no one made her fall to pieces so quickly", but found me "frightening" and even "disturbed" by some of my requests. She's since disappeared... Oops. :blushing:

So, basically, so old, same old...

anon
10-20-2015, 02:44 AM
I got some stuff done today, and didn't die. I'm 'kay :smilie4:

mjmacky
10-20-2015, 11:09 AM
How are you doing, guys?
You don't give a fuck, so out with it. What do you want this time?

shaina
10-20-2015, 12:46 PM

Why do you think that??:idunno:

You are not used to seeing someone friendly on FST or something to that nature ??:unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-20-2015, 12:53 PM
I engaged in (requested) demeaning and humiliating of a French chick who was institutionalized for 14 months in her teens for schizophrenia after she stabbed a fellow classmate in the hand with a pair of scissors. The chick gave me rave reviews on this indicating it had been "a long time since anyone had made her cum like that", "no one made her fall to pieces so quickly", but found me "frightening" and even "disturbed" by some of my requests. She's since disappeared... Oops. :blushing:

"None of us remember the precise moment that Meg went insane but in time we all felt it's effects".

validyeoman
10-20-2015, 02:33 PM
Things are well with both my professional and personal life..And so, I don't know why of all the time, my router has been acting up lately!!! There would be times that I will get disconnected for about 30 seconds and after, I will be reconnected again..It has been going on for 2 weeks now. Tried resetting the router, but it is not working. Maybe it is time to get it replaced...Minus the router, my life seems to be at its best.

megabyteme
10-20-2015, 04:23 PM

"None of us remember the precise moment that Meg went insane but in time we all felt it's effects".

One of the proudest moments of my life being told by an crazy chick who's into being 'totally humiliated and degraded' that I am disturbing and frightening. :happy:

Snee
10-20-2015, 04:36 PM

Could be because he knows exactly what Oleg is like, having seen many of Oleg's threads and posts over the years.

Could be that.

shaina
10-20-2015, 05:33 PM
Could be because he knows exactly what Oleg is like, having seen many of Oleg's threads and posts over the years.
Could be that.

Since I am not a Veteran here.... I will just say...

Got it Snee:yup: and Thanks for the future heads up:idunno:

But out of curiosity... What could he possibly want??:unsure:

shaina
10-20-2015, 05:45 PM
One of the proudest moments of my life being told by an crazy chick who's into being 'totally humiliated and degraded' that I am disturbing and frightening. :happy:

What the hell is wrong with you??:unsure:

Just pretend I slapped you in the head to bring back the real Meg and not the Exorcist Meg.....
Are the farm animals doing bad things to you??:unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-20-2015, 07:27 PM

I tried to answer but the site kept giving me this "Your post cannot exceed nine hundred words" error.

Are the farm animals doing bad things to you??:unsure: That's sort of right if you happen to be dyslectic.

IdolEyes787
10-20-2015, 07:39 PM

He's a scientist so he's bound by facts.

Sorry that should be " He's a scientist not connected to any trial,endorsements or lobby group so he's bound by facts".

mjmacky
10-20-2015, 10:56 PM

He's a scientist so he's bound by facts.

Sorry that should be " He's a scientist not connected to any trial,endorsements or lobby group so he's bound by facts".
It approaches accuracy, but even without external interests, we can all be equally subjugated by the ego. Sometimes, that obscures the truth as well.

Except in this case because Oleg is setting up bait for a thread he'll visit again in 3 to 9 weeks.

shaina
10-21-2015, 02:41 AM
It approaches accuracy, but even without external interests, we can all be equally subjugated by the ego. Sometimes, that obscures the truth as well.
Except in this case because Oleg is setting up bait for a thread he'll visit again in 3 to 9 weeks.

:lol: :lol:

shaina
10-21-2015, 02:44 AM
I tried to answer but the site kept giving me this "Your post cannot exceed nine hundred words" error.

Goes to show you... I had to read this a few times to understand what you were trying to say:whistling

shaina
10-21-2015, 02:49 AM
That's sort of right if you happen to be dyslectic.

Are you trying to Knock me or something??:unsure:

Is that like killing two Ducks Birds with one stone??:shifty:

mjmacky
10-21-2015, 04:23 AM
Are you trying to knock me or something?

Idol isn't, but I'm sure that's what Oleg is trying to do. Don't let him find your boots because it appears he's looking to keep it in the faith.

megabyteme
10-21-2015, 04:34 AM

That's what she said... :drummer:
I left out A LOT of details. She asked, I delivered. Kinda like harshing the BT section, but having them cry and masterbate to the degradation. :01:

shaina
10-21-2015, 04:36 AM
Idol isn't, but I'm sure that's what Oleg is trying to do. Don't let him find your boots because it appears he's looking to keep it in the faith.

No worries there.... I am in his tribe, but I follow a different path, more of a clubhouse sandwich with extra bacon , if you catch my drift.
I may be wrong, but as you said, I am going to have to wait for a response 3 months later right :unsure:

shaina
10-21-2015, 04:42 AM
That's what she said... :drummer:
I left out A LOT of details. She asked, I delivered. Kinda like harshing the BT section, but having them cry and masterbate to the degradation. :01:

Are you talking about role playing with the wife?? or the Edible pets in the yard??

Or is this a experimental internet thing you are trying in your spare time, or maybe research for another Masters Degree??:unsure:

Either way.....It kinda sounds fucked up!!!:yup:

megabyteme
10-21-2015, 05:11 AM
Internet interaction. Made this woman a puddle of tears in nothing flat. She enjoyed the fuck out of it... :D

Pushed even beyond her limits of kink... :yup:

And she's no prude. :no:

shaina
10-21-2015, 06:01 AM
Internet interaction. Made this woman a puddle of tears in nothing flat. She enjoyed the fuck out of it... :D
Pushed even beyond her limits of kink... :yup:
And she's no prude. :no:

And you are happy about that??
And how do you know?? Was it video chat as well??
To me this broad sounds like she has some emotional wack a doodle problems...:blink:
Why not just buy a sex swing for you and your wife or something kinky, isn't that safer??:idunno:

Are you sure it was a woman??:unsure:

And is that your excuse of neglect for not being here more often??

megabyteme
10-21-2015, 07:50 AM
The lure of naughty women is a strong one, my friend. I peak in on you guys. Lights are still on. :)

megabyteme
10-21-2015, 07:55 AM
100% sure she is a she. :yup:
And the craziness made it even more fun...

shaina
10-21-2015, 08:37 AM
And the craziness made it even more fun...

So is that considered adultry??:unsure:
Or just plain bordum ??

I vote for the bordum:yup:

Or you could go this way.....
Cheap side...

Or the Possible threesome:whistling

I guess you could ask Macky... He probably has one of these floating around somewhere :naughty:

IdolEyes787
10-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Kinda like harshing the BT section, but having them cry and masturbate to the degradation. :01:

So exactly like the BT section.

IdolEyes787
10-21-2015, 12:33 PM

That's sort of a bold statement considering I've known you for eight years and I'm still not entirely convinced you're a man.:smilie4:

Also,eww.

IdolEyes787
10-21-2015, 12:35 PM
Are you trying to Knock me or something??:unsure:

Is that like killing two Ducks Birds with one stone??:shifty:

Actually if you knew what I was getting at in the original post it would be more like killing two stones with one bird.

IdolEyes787
10-21-2015, 12:53 PM

I presume that he'll be using the time to write his manifesto.

2'35" on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRpgl01brpo

megabyteme
10-21-2015, 03:53 PM

That's sort of a bold statement considering I've known you for eight years and I'm still not entirely convinced you're a man.:smilie4:

Also,eww.

Pretty elaborate hoax, then. I mean, who would willfully pretend to be French? You might say someone prone to a desire for total humiliation and degradation, but why not just whisper to himself/herself that they are a Romanian male, have the best orgasm of their life, and go to sleep? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
10-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Pretty elaborate hoax, then. I mean, who would willfully pretend to be French?

Are the French still considered to be below sex offenders? Because if not then sex offenders.

megabyteme
10-21-2015, 08:08 PM
Pretty elaborate hoax, then. I mean, who would willfully pretend to be French?

Are the French still considered to be below sex offenders? Because if not then sex offenders.

She seemed to pride herself on being a sex offendee.

If chalice finds himself out of work, I suspect he could earn a substantial income by sexually berating undesirable europeans.*

*Which is all of europe for those just tuning in...

Snee
10-21-2015, 08:19 PM

If chalice finds himself out of work, I suspect he could earn a substantial income by sexually berating undesirable europeans.*

I know, rite.

Like, I had to settle for an american girl. That's how bad it is.

megabyteme
10-21-2015, 08:39 PM

I know, rite.

:console: :glagpinch:

IdolEyes787
10-21-2015, 09:50 PM
I know, rite.

Republican or Democrat?Because that's like two entirely different species.

mjmacky
10-22-2015, 01:02 PM
What. Is. Going. On.

Meg is a predator now?

Also, the only sex doll I'll ever purchase is going to be insanely expensive, automated, and will be able to fold some fucking laundry and cook and shit. She'll also be organic, produced in the womb of a woman between 26 and 40 years ago.

mjmacky
10-22-2015, 01:03 PM
She'll still be expensive though

Something Else
10-22-2015, 01:18 PM

I know, rite.

Harsh. I was looking at Greek and Spanish burds due to their poor economy. Settled on a Spanish one in the end as the Greek ones seemed too hairy.

Snee
10-22-2015, 04:43 PM
I know, rite.

Doesn't do politics. But laughs at Trump, if that counts.

Snee
10-22-2015, 04:44 PM
I know, rite.

Harsh. I was looking at Greek and Spanish burds due to their poor economy. Settled on a Spanish one in the end as the Greek ones seemed too hairy.

Good thinking :sage:

megabyteme
10-22-2015, 04:57 PM
What. Is. Going. On.

Meg is a predator now?

It is a strange world we live in. I am merely contributing to it. :happy:

It really is just like harshing off bittards. Only these are hot chicks who get turned on by it... :D

mjmacky
10-23-2015, 12:45 AM

Settle for nothing less than a cringe.

mjmacky
10-23-2015, 12:47 AM
Settle for nothing less than a cringe.
Actually, even a grimace is still a safe bet.

Something Else
10-24-2015, 09:47 PM
Things are well with both my professional and personal life..And so, I don't know why of all the time, my router has been acting up lately!!! There would be times that I will get disconnected for about 30 seconds and after, I will be reconnected again..It has been going on for 2 weeks now. Tried resetting the router, but it is not working. Maybe it is time to get it replaced...Minus the router, my life seems to be at its best.

Classic case of a tear in the space-time continuum. Nothing to worry about.

OlegL
10-31-2015, 12:02 AM
How are you doing, guys?

I don't want anything. I just hope that things are relatively good in your lives.

Something Else
10-31-2015, 05:49 PM
Only relatively good. Harshist.

JPaul
10-31-2015, 07:34 PM
My brother is doing relatively well, in his life.

Unlike my other brother, who is.

dion09529
10-31-2015, 08:02 PM
I'm well too since I have a new gf.

mjmacky
11-01-2015, 05:31 AM
I'm well too since I have a new gf.
That answers the question: Does UPS deliver on Saturdays?

mjmacky
11-01-2015, 05:32 AM

I don't want anything. I just hope that things are relatively good in your lives.
Let's blow past the part where you're lying and have you answer as to when you'll tell us what it is that you want.

IdolEyes787
11-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Let's blow past the part where you're lying and have you answer as to when you'll tell us what it is that you want.

You're just upset because you were off by a week.

mjmacky
11-02-2015, 07:52 AM
You're just upset because you were off by a week.

That only tells me he desperately wants something.

mjmacky
11-02-2015, 07:53 AM
So, he's going to proposition one of us with some kind of sexual rendezvous, and it's going to have all kinds of stipulations because, well, we've all had aspirations about our first times.

Rat Faced
11-02-2015, 09:04 PM
So, he's going to proposition one of us with some kind of sexual rendezvous, and it's going to have all kinds of stipulations because, well, we've all had aspirations about our first times.

So you're complaining that he's going to proposition you about a rendezvous? Or the Stipulations? :unsure:

mjmacky
11-03-2015, 08:07 AM

So you're complaining that he's going to proposition you about a rendezvous? Or the Stipluations? :unsure:

I'm complaining about his presumption, or audacity, or his coy nature. I'm not really sure. Let's just go with virginity. I'm complaining about his virginity, and in a twist of events, he has unearthed an ally. Damn you, you sneaky Jew.

shaina
11-09-2015, 09:32 PM
I'm complaining about his presumption, or audacity, or his coy nature. I'm not really sure. Let's just go with virginity. I'm complaining about his virginity, and in a twist of events, he has unearthed an ally. Damn you, you sneaky JewPrick.
Fixed

What are you trying to say Ethnicity/Religion makes you sneaky??:idunno:

For a smart guy I guess there is still lots of dumb in you:rolleyes:

JPaul
11-09-2015, 09:47 PM

IdolEyes787
11-09-2015, 10:04 PM

Pretty much, yeah.

IdolEyes787
11-09-2015, 10:06 PM

It's like shaina and sense.And never the twain shall meet.

shaina
11-09-2015, 10:15 PM

Pretty much, yeah.

So believing or having faith in nothing is better, and that makes you less sneaky ??
Or maybe just having faith in you Idol and believing everything you say or do to be honest and factual, that will make the whole world a better place:rolleyes:

I would think Greed and being power hungry makes you more sneaky, and religion and faith is the excuse used to get it but that is just me:idunno:

And for a guy that doesn't like to talk about religion or politics (except one of course!!), you seem to have access to a lot of information fast... :unsure:

IdolEyes787
11-09-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm neither greedy nor power hungry and I'm sneaky as fuck.:unsure:

shaina
11-09-2015, 10:29 PM
I'm neither greedy nor power hungry and I'm sneaky as fuck.:unsure:

We all know at FST that you are obnoxious sneaky, power hungry could also be added, but greedy ?? :idunno:

JPaul
11-09-2015, 11:01 PM

It's like shaina and sense.And never the twain shall meet.

I genuinely lolled at that earl.

True story.

mjmacky
11-11-2015, 04:17 AM

I was doing this weird, syntax trick where you put an adjective in front of a noun, and the said adjective acts as a modifier for the noun. Don't worry about all the details because years of schooling is needed to reinforce them.

I did it twice more in the previous paragraph. Not all tricks are weird, and in fact, that trick is actually pretty standard.

IdolEyes787
11-11-2015, 01:56 PM
I see the only way to settle this is with adjectives at dawn.

A deadly dawn.

JPaul
11-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Up at the crack of Dawn

Something Else
11-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Up at the crack of Dawn

JPaul
11-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Strangely alluring.

Ireality
11-11-2015, 11:02 PM
My back hurts like hell for a few weeks but other than that I'm okay :pinch:

IdolEyes787
11-11-2015, 11:50 PM
I take it back.Mainly because I thought of something better.

Snee
11-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Strangely alluring.

That is alluringly strange.

JPaul
11-12-2015, 07:58 PM
Strangely alluring.

That is alluringly strange.

You're not the first to mention that, though you may be the last.

shaina
11-13-2015, 04:23 AM
I was doing this weird, syntax trick where you put an adjective in front of a noun, and the said adjective acts as a modifier for the noun. Don't worry about all the details because years of schooling is needed to reinforce them.
I did it twice more in the previous paragraph. Not all tricks are weird, and in fact, that trick is actually pretty standard.

Oh.... I get it now.....
:huh::stars::stars::huh:

Something Else
11-13-2015, 10:12 AM
A touch of Mink.