PDA

View Full Version : TV and stuff

JPaul
10-31-2015, 07:38 PM
Whilst typing this pish I am watching both t'darts and the f1 qualifying, having watched the rugby world cup final earlier.

Nothing strange about that you say, well what if was to tell you I don't like any of them.

Other than the darts when I am getting pished.

Probably best to have a wee drink then, excellent thinking.

DavidK
11-01-2015, 12:03 AM
How bout my alma mater Gators stomping the Bulldogs!

Something Else
11-01-2015, 02:05 AM
That's disgusting.

megabyteme
11-01-2015, 04:47 AM

I thought you were referring to a different Bulldogs (my favorite uni). I was going to wish you festering sores on your eyes and testicles, but noticing you live in Florida, that would be rather moot.

mjmacky
11-01-2015, 05:29 AM

I thought you were referring to a different Bulldogs (my favorite uni). I was going to wish you festering sores on your eyes and testicles, but noticing you live in Florida, that would be rather moot.
I almost went to UF because I thought I was going to be a veterinarian when I was in high school, and their do stuff to animals college has a reputation. Being in the city of Gainesville changed my mind, so I went on to find out my autistic appreciation of math in chemistry at FSU, a small city I still enjoy every time I pass through.

Anyways, fucking Gators fans are just... Can you see me now? I'm cringing and trembling simultaneously.

JPaul
11-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Phone a Doctor, there's a man crimbling here!

Something Else
11-02-2015, 12:39 AM
I believe it's some kind of allergic reaction to poor sport.

mjmacky
11-02-2015, 07:48 AM
I also don't care for oblongball, so there's that.