PDA

View Full Version : Scouse Scum - Poshest mentalist ever.

JPaul
11-09-2015, 09:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3S1XLq3OCM

Clive O'Connell has had his contract at law firm Goldberg Segalla, where he was a partner, terminated after called Liverpool supporters "Scouse scum" on a YouTube video.

JPaul
11-09-2015, 09:39 PM
A Chelsea fan has been sacked from his position as law firm partner after calling Liverpool supporters "Scouse scum" following the champions' 3-1 loss at Stamford Bridge in October.

Clive O'Connell, who was described on firm Goldberg Segalla's website as "one of the world's leading insurance and reinsurance professionals", was filmed reacting to the defeat by Neek Sports.

He said when asked about Jose Mourinho's future at Chelsea, he said: "Even those scum Scouse people, those nasty, horrible people, know that Mourinho is the best manager in the world - they’re scared."

The clip, published on the same day of the game, quickly went viral, with O'Connell later apologising for his language, telling the Evening Standard: "I was very disappointed in the aftermath of Saturday's game.

"I let my emotions get the better of me. I clearly regret this and any offence that I may have caused by my hot headed and regrettable reaction, which was inappropriate whether or not caught on camera."

But O'Connell has now had his contract terminated by the lawyer firm... via a video on YouTube.

"Clive O’Connell’s comments are entirely inconsistent with our ethos," managing partner Rick Cohen said. "His words are offensive, plain and simple.

"His conduct doesn’t rise to the standard to which we hold ourselves and for these reasons we have terminated our partnership with Mr O’Connell, effective immediately.

"We are extremely proud of the respectful and giving culture that we worked hard to build."

JPaul
11-09-2015, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0B_OQIskK8

IdolEyes787
11-09-2015, 10:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3S1XLq3OCM

Clive O'Connell has had his contract at law firm Goldberg Segalla, where he was a partner, terminated after called Liverpool supporters "Scouse scum" on a YouTube video.

That's because the legal system can't have lawyers going around telling the truth as it sets a bad precedent.

JPaul
11-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Lawyers going round breathing is bad enough for me.

Accountants as well if I'm honest.

Oh and teachers, patronising snide bastards.

Something Else
11-10-2015, 10:07 PM
He seemed to be having an internal struggle between his Neanderthal and Eton self. How insignificunt.

JPaul
11-10-2015, 11:32 PM
:lol: :earl:

You called him a cunt because he clearly is.

Something Else
11-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Sum won had to do it.

JPaul
11-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Sum won had to do it.

In deed, and ewe half never bean a man too shy a weigh from the truth.

Something Else
11-11-2015, 08:11 PM
I'm ordering neon face-paint from Amazon in another tab right now. Another true story, brought to you direct from the internets.

JPaul
11-11-2015, 08:12 PM
I'm ordering neon-face paint from Amazon in another tab right now. Another true story, brought to you direct from the internets.

I didn't know you had a neon face.

It does kind of make sence I suppose.

Something Else
11-11-2015, 08:29 PM
I dropped my hyphen somewhere. Have you seen it.

JPaul
11-11-2015, 09:00 PM
I suspect you lost that quite some time ago Bernadette.

Something Else
11-11-2015, 09:08 PM
:lol: :earl:

I really did.