PDA

View Full Version : Mental problems :ghey:

Mr. Mulder
11-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Aboot a week ago on the bus home from work I was sat there listening to some dank podcasts when all of a sudden, with fuck all warning I felt like I was going to die!1 my arms, legs and face started tingling and I felt like I needed to shit my pants and throw up and I couldn't breath too good so I got up and said to the driver pull over you cunt I'm dying ffs!! And when he let me off I started to feel fine again, so then I got back on the next bus and it started happening again - took three hours to get home! Then all weekend I was fine.

Then come Monday, on the bus into work it happened again!1 so I went to the doctors to see if I needed a new driver or a firmware update or whatevs and he said I've had panic attacks :ghey: he gave me some pills to slow my heart rate and the number for mental health - what a cunt! Didn't even ask if there was a history of heart problems in my family which there is! So I threw his bullshit prescription in the bin and carried on. Then two days later it happened again so I saw a different doc, this one did tests and stuff, blood and piss etc and said you might not be mental I'll let you know in a week when the results come in, here's some diazapam for your troubles Sir. But it's only 5mg pills, I get higher sniffing the receptionists seat at wurk when everyone's left for the day :emo:

And on Saturday just gone I was meant to go to this sick as hell comiccon which cost me £100 squids to meet famous 90s nobodies - I didn't even make it past the queue to get in! I had to go to A&e and when I got there I was shaking so much I couldn't hold the pen to fill out the forms and was convinced I was going to die this time for reals. A doc saw me right away, did a BP test, blood sugar etc then she said ok if you can just pop your trousers off, lay down for me and tuck your knees into your chin I just need to check your back passage... I said uwotm8? She said she needed to make sure I was normal back there so I said FINE!! HAVE AT IT YOU QUEERS I CAN TAKE IT!!!!

Then once I'd calmed the fuck down she said it's toats panic attacks, took some blood and next week I find out if it's something like thyroid or just straight up mental problems :dabs:

chalice
11-10-2015, 01:23 PM
I get about fifteen of those a day, you big girl. Embrace your anxiety.

Can't decide if life is truly frightening or if 26 years of chronic marijuana abuse has some kinda psychological ramifications or both.

Nobody has stuck their finger up my arse yet, so I really can't be sure in scientific terms.

Mr. Mulder
11-10-2015, 01:26 PM
i gave up fags and weed almost two years ago which makes me better than everyone else. I also use a vaporizer in inappropriate situations so that people can comment on it which again makes me better than everyone else.

Something Else
11-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Dewd. That's h4rsh. Have you been under a lot of stress lately. A saw a guy have a panic attack the other day after taking way too much MDMA. It was pretty scary and lasted a few hours. He was quite a posh, previously respected journalist too.

IdolEyes787
11-10-2015, 05:33 PM
And on Saturday just gone I was meant to go to this sick as hell comiccon which cost me £100 squids to meet famous 90s nobodies - I didn't even make it past the queue to get in! I had to go to A&e and when I got there I was shaking so much I couldn't hold the pen to fill out the forms and was convinced I was going to die this time for reals.

To be fair I'd feel uncomfortable around a bunch of grown men dressed as Pikachu too.

Mr. Mulder
11-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Dewd. That's h4rsh. Have you been under a lot of stress lately. A saw a guy have a panic attack the other day after taking way too much MDMA. It was pretty scary and lasted a few hours. He was quite a posh, previously respected journalist too.

At £40 a gram I'd panic too!1

It's lame as fuck! I don't know if this is true of everyone but you start to overheat but feel cold then your arms, legs and face start to vibrate and you get that feeling right before throwing up but it's constant and you can't get your words out because you can't breath deep and you feel like you're going to die to death :emo: I've only had two bad ones like that and a few lesser ones, today I got my thirty squids back for not getting to see George A Romero :smilie4:

Got to wait till Monday but I hope to fuck it's physical and not mental, it could be thyroid? I don't even know where they are on my person, I think they're something fat people eat :eyebrows:

Mr. Mulder
11-10-2015, 06:08 PM
And on Saturday just gone I was meant to go to this sick as hell comiccon which cost me £100 squids to meet famous 90s nobodies - I didn't even make it past the queue to get in! I had to go to A&e and when I got there I was shaking so much I couldn't hold the pen to fill out the forms and was convinced I was going to die this time for reals.

To be fair I'd feel uncomfortable around a bunch of grown men dressed as Pikachu too.

In the queue I saw a burd dressed as pikachu, it was a shitty costume but her face was hawt. I saw another wimins dressed as whatsherface from 5th Element, she was super hawt it hurt my bawls to look at her. I saw a group of 5 or 6 heavily obese males in their late 30s wearing Firefly t shirts, a lot of guys were their with their average looking girlfriends - the kind that wear slipnot hoodies because it's almost relevant and never learnt how to put makeup on. And I saw a few grown men, thinning hair on top and wearing Buffy The Vampire Slayer t shirts with Spike on them because he was there doing photos. And as I ran out I think I saw a chinaman dressed as Link from zelda

dion09529
11-10-2015, 06:18 PM
Aboot a week ago on the bus home from work I was sat there listening to some dank podcasts when all of a sudden, with fuck all warning I felt like I was going to die!1 my arms, legs and face started tingling and I felt like I needed to shit my pants and throw up and I couldn't breath too good so I got up and said to the driver pull over you cunt I'm dying ffs!! And when he let me off I started to feel fine again, so then I got back on the next bus and it started happening again - took three hours to get home! Then all weekend I was fine.

Then come Monday, on the bus into work it happened again!1 so I went to the doctors to see if I needed a new driver or a firmware update or whatevs and he said I've had panic attacks :ghey: he gave me some pills to slow my heart rate and the number for mental health - what a cunt! Didn't even ask if there was a history of heart problems in my family which there is! So I threw his bullshit prescription in the bin and carried on. Then two days later it happened again so I saw a different doc, this one did tests and stuff, blood and piss etc and said you might not be mental I'll let you know in a week when the results come in, here's some diazapam for your troubles Sir. But it's only 5mg pills, I get higher sniffing the receptionists seat at wurk when everyone's left for the day :emo:

And on Saturday just gone I was meant to go to this sick as hell comiccon which cost me £100 squids to meet famous 90s nobodies - I didn't even make it past the queue to get in! I had to go to A&e and when I got there I was shaking so much I couldn't hold the pen to fill out the forms and was convinced I was going to die this time for reals. A doc saw me right away, did a BP test, blood sugar etc then she said ok if you can just pop your trousers off, lay down for me and tuck your knees into your chin I just need to check your back passage... I said uwotm8? She said she needed to make sure I was normal back there so I said FINE!! HAVE AT IT YOU QUEERS I CAN TAKE IT!!!!

Then once I'd calmed the fuck down she said it's toats panic attacks, took some blood and next week I find out if it's something like thyroid or just straight up mental problems :dabs:

That's why I haven't used the bus for 2 years. I always use my bike.

btw, there's not much blood left inside you.

Something Else
11-10-2015, 06:29 PM

At £40 a gram I'd panic too!1

It's lame as fuck! I don't know if this is true of everyone but you start to overheat but feel cold then your arms, legs and face start to vibrate and you get that feeling right before throwing up but it's constant and you can't get your words out because you can't breath deep and you feel like you're going to die to death :emo: I've only had two bad ones like that and a few lesser ones, today I got my thirty squids back for not getting to see George A Romero :smilie4:

Got to wait till Monday but I hope to fuck it's physical and not mental, it could be thyroid? I don't even know where they are on my person, I think they're something fat people eat :eyebrows:

Do your eyes bulge. My cat had an over-active thyroid and his eyes bulged. That's about as much doctoring as I know. I'm a surgeon ffs.

Snee
11-10-2015, 06:39 PM

That happened to one of my brothers, on the bus, even. He had to do talks with some sort of therapist, I think, and they made him lay off listening to his favourite band, at least when on the bus. No drugs needed for him, though, and he seemed fine after not too long.

My sister gets something similar in crowds, as well. Went to a concert with her and a couple others, same band as above, and she fainted when the crowd crowded the stage, as it were. We got, like, the worst spot after that, waaay in the back.

I guess the moral of the story is that that band may not be good for them.

Also, I'm not taking YOU to a concert, or a bus ride, then :ghey:

Myself, I'm not affected by stress that way. If the pressure gets too bad, I'm prone to overlooking things, and if it's especially bad I get especially forgetful, and sometimes it goes to my stomach. Screws up my apetite and makes me poorly in extreme cases, that sort of thing. Used to get mild bouts of hysterical blindness too, at my last job (two out of five employees had it, working conditions weren't entirely optimal), which isn't all that bad once you know what it is. All you've gotta do is wait it out, and eventually your sight comes back (also, I think that once you know what's going on, it kind of breaks the spell, and it stops happening pretty fast, or at least it did for me).

Only advice I can give you is figure out what's doing it to you, and get rid of it if possible. Switch jobs if you can, that sort of thing.

Mr. Mulder
11-10-2015, 07:03 PM
I've already left a stressful job in favour of a lower paid jawb, less stressful one :pinch:

I think it might be from spending 3 hours a day on buses for the past 7 years. But you say that to someone and their immediate response is a greater hardship that they endure or remind you that there's people in Africa who can't afford buses or something else. But it is shit. By the time you get home you have two hours of free time before bed and then do it all over again. That's should it turn out I'm mental, otherwise I'll just be sure to sprinkle more thyroids and cat eyes on my cocopops :smilie4:

But your offer of your sister taking me to a concert is totally accepted :sneaky:

Also, are you sure the cleaners just weren't turning the lights off after hoovering? Maybe you had headphones in and didn't hear them leaving? :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
11-10-2015, 07:04 PM
And as I ran out I think I saw a chinaman dressed as Link from zelda

Now that you're officially mental, how do you know that it wasn't Link dressed as a Chinaman?

Snee
11-10-2015, 07:14 PM
I've already left a stressful job in favour of a lower paid jawb, less stressful one :pinch:

I think it might be from spending 3 hours a day on buses for the past 7 years. But you say that to someone and their immediate response is a greater hardship that they endure or remind you that there's people in Africa who can't afford buses or something else. But it is shit. By the time you get home you have two hours of free time before bed and then do it all over again. That's should it turn out I'm mental, otherwise I'll just be sure to sprinkle more thyroids and cat eyes on my cocopops :smilie4:

But your offer of your sister taking me to a concert is totally accepted :sneaky:

Also, are you sure the cleaners just weren't turning the lights off after hoovering? Maybe you had headphones in and didn't hear them leaving? :eyebrows:
Having to spend half your days on a bus IS shit, and I don't have trouble seeing how that can get to you. Probably part of what did it to my brother, that and unemployment, I'd wager.

As for the blindness, it was partial. Saw daylight at the edges. Hard to explain. Not had it for like 6 years. I've had eye migraines, too, which is mostly like seeing stars, for me. IDK if the two are related, although I think eye migraines are more neurological in nature, whereas hysterical blindness or whatever they call it now, is entirely psychosomatic iirc.

I think panic attacks might just be another expression of the same thing. Just affects you differently depending on how you are wired.

Oh, and I'd get it when coming down from a very stressful situation, not when it was at its peak. Reaching here, but might it be that you are still somehow feeling the stress from your old job, and in recovery or something?

Mr. Mulder
11-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Sneaky asians :sly:

JPaul
11-10-2015, 07:56 PM
When I am told I need to do something I sometimes get panic attacks caused by me worrying about whether I will get a panic attack when I am actually doing the thing.

I also had a thing called viral labyrinthitis, which basically means that one of my inner ears is fucked, not really good for balance. I thought I was going to die the day it started. It happened years ago but my balance is still fucked and it can feel like a room is spinning round when I am just sitting in a chair. I'm fucked with heights as well, it isn't fear it's a genuine feeling of spinning, tunnel vision, wanting to throw up and other good stuff. It's totally unpredictable, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't

So if I'm going to a building I haven't been in before, with all of that open plan glass walkways pish I get panic attacks that I might not even be able to walk up the stairs or something else.

True story.

Something Else
11-10-2015, 08:02 PM
I'm thankful that stress doesn't effect me in any of those ways. I've always tried to avoid stress. It seems that these kind of symptoms are fairly common, in here at least. Is it a bored thing.

JPaul
11-10-2015, 08:06 PM
LOL

I sea what you did their.

megabyteme
11-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Welcome to The Crazy. Always knew you had it in you- embrace it!

REMEMBER: Sane people don't get to have their own seats on the bus. Heck, gain a reputation, and people will clear out for you. :sly:

mjmacky
11-11-2015, 03:57 AM
I had a panic attack that lasted three days, and it was a surreal experience coming out of it. I'm not convinced it was stress related because everything was pretty standard up to that point, and I had an onslaught of bad news/situations that followed the month after said attack. I'd only accept that it was stress related if I was clairvoyant.

I had to google what the fuck just happened. Anyways, it hasn't really happened again, so I say fuck it. Unless you're like chalice and get those pussy short versions everyday, then in that case, consider writing suicide poetry.

chalice
11-11-2015, 01:16 PM
Unless you're like chalice and get those pussy short versions everyday, then in that case, consider writing suicide poetry.

http://youtu.be/wMykYSQaG_c

mjmacky
11-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Sad to learn my dance moves are unoriginal :(

Something Else
11-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Even Sepp Blatter has got it now. :no:

Sepp Blatter: Fifa president in hospital after 'small breakdown'

Suspended Fifa president Sepp Blatter is in hospital after what has been called a "small emotional breakdown".
Blatter, 79, who has led world football's governing body for 18 years, wasprovisionally suspended for 90 days (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34474231) last month amid a corruption scandal.
It is understood he suffered what has been called "a nervous shock" but is expected to make a full recovery.
Blatter is set to remain in hospital until next Tuesday after being admitted initially for a check-up last week.
Five days ago, Blatter's lawyer Richard Cullen said the Swiss had undergone stress-related health checks in hospital, but added: "He is fine and expects to be home shortly."

JPaul
11-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Ah, the hatstand defence, a classic.

Something Else
11-11-2015, 09:15 PM
It works eighty percent of the thyme, every thyme.

JPaul
11-11-2015, 09:27 PM
A bloke once said to me "The buses are every 15 minutes, on the hour"

True story.

Something Else
11-11-2015, 10:40 PM
What a mentalist. A bloke at a bus-stop asked my friend if he could spare a rollie. My friend obliged, gave him a rizla and some tobacco which the guy put in his pocket, and they got chatting. My friend then asked the fella if he had any Marijuana for sale. The chap said 'Yes. A tenner worth' . My friend gave him a tenner, got on the bus, then had a look at the wrap the man had handed him. It was just the rizla and tobacco he'd given the guy earlier.

Genious salesman.

JPaul
11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
When you say "my friend" ...

Something Else
11-12-2015, 03:01 AM
He was, but it was a while back. I can't remember his name or his face any longer.

Snee
11-12-2015, 06:10 PM
It was last week, and you need to lay off the drugs.

Snee
11-12-2015, 06:15 PM
Sneaky asians :sly:

Tell me about it.

One sold me a dodgy battery over the internets, and is now being adamantly stupid.

I don't think I'll be getting that refund he's promising, if only I send the bettary back to China (for more than it cost me), but at least I get to turn some of that frustration into confusion, which I am sending right back at him, via the gift of a lot of words.

JPaul
11-12-2015, 07:56 PM
I hate it when you don't have a battery for your dodgy, it makes the hole thing pointless.

Snee
11-13-2015, 08:54 PM
Exactly. Next time I'll just get a proper one that runs on biscuits and that.

JPaul
11-13-2015, 10:14 PM
Ewe no it makes sence.

Mr. Mulder
11-17-2015, 07:47 AM
Went back to the docs isntit, he said its not thyroids but It could still be someone else, one last something else and to test for it I have to piss in a jug all day Sunday then bring it in Monday. Until then it's back on the diazapam.

I don't want to be one of these mongs that has to take a pill to leave the house but at the same time, it is quite Noice :smilie4:

Something Else
11-17-2015, 01:19 PM
It sounds like he's trying to find a way to blame Mrs.Mr.Mulder. :eyebrows:

Do you have bruises. Do you sometimes cry in the shower. Does she sometimes rape you.

Mr. Mulder
11-17-2015, 03:19 PM
She's stopped buying pizzas and makes me eat Kale and won't let me stay up late playing gheymes and sleep on the sofa, just cause she goes to bed at 11 :emo:

Mr. Mulder
11-17-2015, 03:21 PM
How the fuck can I protect us from intruders if I'm asleep too.

Something Else
11-17-2015, 05:53 PM
So wrong, but so common. :sadwalk:

JPaul
11-17-2015, 07:19 PM
She sounds like sum sort of twisted Mary Anne Twinset.

Let them eat Kale indeed.

Skiz
11-17-2015, 09:19 PM
Have you ever had anxiety on the bus before? Seems like a strange thing to just suddenly appear. :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
11-17-2015, 09:57 PM
No never, I mostly don't give a shit about everything. It is 100% out of character and so I'm hoping there's a physical cause ftw

Sunday will be interesting, I'm not even gonna keep the jug in the bathroom it'll sit next to me here and I'll just flop my lad out and have at it guests or no guests present :smilie4:

Skiz
11-17-2015, 10:44 PM
There's gotta be another reason. Hopefully it's something simple. Not knowing is the worst part.

Maybe you just need a chamber pot in the corner of the living room and act like it's totally normal. "Yeah, right, like you guys don't use one." :rolleyes:

JPaul
11-17-2015, 11:13 PM
No never, I mostly don't give a shit about everything. It is 100% out of character and so I'm hoping there's a physical cause ftw

Sunday will be interesting, I'm not even gonna keep the jug in the bathroom it'll sit next to me here and I'll just flop my lad out and have at it guests or no guests present :smilie4:

So, normal procedures then.

Good to see you're not letting this pish change you.

IdolEyes787
11-17-2015, 11:37 PM

All joking aside, I've got a degree from one of the finest medical schools in the Caribbean and to a professional it's extremely clear that all this is the result of you repressing the fuck out of something.

I'm guessing your desire to wear women's undergarments but that's an educated guess.

mjmacky
11-18-2015, 12:31 AM
it'll sit next to me here and I'll just flop my lad out and have at it guests or no guests present :smilie4:

Make sure you practice your left-right system. That way, you only drink the piss when you mean to drink the piss. Or you can forget the system and scream out, "I always mean to drink the piss!"

Something Else
11-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Muldy. Have you been suppressing your porn urges due to having a missus. I'd hate to see your love for porn cause you harm. That would be a hole new genre.

Something Else
11-18-2015, 04:28 PM
Maybe ewe should sea a proper doctor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMwB5uIWOOI

Something Else
11-19-2015, 07:23 PM
My new jawb is a bit stressful. I'm not really sure how I'm coping with it. I guess I'll find out next time I get the bus. :fear:

JPaul
11-19-2015, 07:38 PM
Doing fuck all and reading the world wide network awl day can't be that stressful, Shirley.

Something Else
11-19-2015, 08:07 PM
Hoi.. There's some harrowing stuff on there.

JPaul
11-19-2015, 08:13 PM
Well stop looking at your old skewl's webshite.

Something Else
11-19-2015, 08:31 PM
Their website is a hive of rainbows.

JPaul
11-19-2015, 09:05 PM

Like your life, a heady mix of rainbows and gardens.

IdolEyes787
11-20-2015, 12:58 AM

For the record just described a ghey hedgehog.

JPaul
11-20-2015, 07:12 PM
Racist

IdolEyes787
11-20-2015, 08:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVfslRsNXUc

Such a good episode and the irony that I got this clip off YouTube isn't lost on me.

Nor is the fact that you don't necessarily have to go looking for jihadists to find evil in the World.

Mr. Mulder
11-20-2015, 10:57 PM
I don't think I'm mental anymoar, at least it's not happened for a good 5 days now. Though I have been on the diazapam every morning. I'd like to try a day off it but I'm on my own at wurk all next week isn't it, can't afford to spaz out :emo:

I'll keep on the pills and piss into whatever they ask for the time being, still hoping my piss is mental which I'll find out not this Monday coming but next. Then I can take mental piss pills to get rid of it, otherwise it's try without pills and if it keeps happening I imagine it'll be a case of seeing some sort of hawt, mature therapist like off of the Sopranos? :idunno: but it's the NHS so it'll prolly be just a plant pot in a wig with a tape recorder inside.

I don't feel mental, but neither did Hitler :ermm:

JPaul
11-20-2015, 11:05 PM
Going by your last it is clear that you are no more mental than you ever were.

TheFoX
11-21-2015, 12:08 AM
Considering where you live, I don't think your sexuality is in question. Everyone is like that there.

Something Else
11-21-2015, 04:19 PM

:lol: :earl:

When you put like that, it rings true.

Mr. Mulder
12-01-2015, 10:18 PM
A mental update.

They lost my piss. This wasn't a test tube, this was like a 4 pint of milk type container and they lost it. Which basically means it's in a secret underground government cloning facility.

They appolagised and said they'd have to order a new pish jug and have given me another weeks worth of diazapam, this time a lower dosage but moar pills than the last lot, so it's even moar :ermm:

It's sort of still happening, on the buses. I'm finding I have to get off and on them to get to work, taking breaks lyke. It's taking three hours to get to work and the same again home.

I have to get on a plane this thyme next week for a little holiday and then again in three weeks for wurk - I don't know what's going to happen in an airport :emo: I plan to ask them for something stronger such as skag.

They've basically said I don't have the disorder this piss test is for as it's extremely rare but they still have to test for it :dabs: then after that I have to do a cbt - cognitive behavior therapy which apparently I can do over the phone. Then they give me 3 to 6 months worth of something that are like antidepressants but not and they have no dependency side effects and will get rid of it all :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
12-01-2015, 11:21 PM
As you're crazy are you absolutely sure that you didn't drink the piss?

mjmacky
12-02-2015, 12:22 AM
I tried to warn him, but everyone refuses my wisdom because I'm smug.

shaina
12-02-2015, 01:10 AM

Were you actually expecting a response regardless what you say?? :noes:

IdolEyes787
12-02-2015, 01:26 AM
I was hoping that he foolishly clung to artifacts of the past like courtesy.
My mistake.

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2015, 09:22 AM

That's not as crazy as implied.. on the day I had to hand it in, I couldn't do it till after work so I rang the docs and said is it ok until the end of the day, they said as long as you keep it in the fridge to keep it fresh :ermm: it was hard to fit it in the door shelf what with all the jars of semen and egg cartons of toenail clippings. Even had to throw out the ones that weren't mine :mellow:

Barbarossa
12-02-2015, 09:54 AM
It's sort of still happening, on the buses. I'm finding I have to get off and on them to get to work, taking breaks lyke. It's taking three hours to get to work and the same again home.

I have to get on a plane this thyme next week for a little holiday and then again in three weeks for wurk

Top tip.. don't try and get off the plane mid-flight... ;)

You're welcome... :cool:

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2015, 11:55 AM
You're not the president of aeroplanes! :snooty:

IdolEyes787
12-02-2015, 01:21 PM

Clearly, you need the ghey beaten out of you.

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Maybe it's like the flu jab where they infect you with some of it to build an immunity? So.... ....anyone up for some bumming.. ...I guess? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Gives new meaning to the phrase "Nut up or shut up".

Mr. Mulder
12-02-2015, 02:50 PM
I'm not hearing a no... :shifty:

mjmacky
12-02-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm not hearing a no... :shifty:
I know bumming is a popular and longstanding tradition among British, Greek, and Turkish men, but I can't actually describe WHAT it is. Therefore, I'll withhold a reply that favors either choice.

JPaul
12-03-2015, 07:29 PM
This all sounds very bus related.

Do you recall anyone ever dropping a bus on you.

That seems like the only sensible explanation.

Biggles
12-05-2015, 11:45 PM
Sorry to hear that omnibuses have been conspiring against you. Vicious bastards buses.

This wee tune explains some of this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBIaZ9aTWco

orton123
07-12-2016, 08:41 AM
HAIRSURE Offers Best Hair Transplant, Hair Loss and Hair Fall Treatment with affordable cost. Hair sure is best Hair Transplant Center in Hyderabad. Hair sure gives the Good Results for Hair Transplant with experience doctors.

anon
07-12-2016, 01:15 PM
HAIRSURE Offers Best Hair Transplant, Hair Loss and Hair Fall Treatment with affordable cost. Hair sure is best Hair Transplant Center in Hyderabad. Hair sure gives the Good Results for Hair Transplant with experience doctors.

Alright, just in case he starts pulling his hair out during one of those bus trips.

megabyteme
07-12-2016, 07:22 PM
It has been known to happen:

http://i.imgur.com/r7Reeux.jpg