PDA

View Full Version : Paris

Rat Faced
11-15-2015, 08:59 PM
I would like to convey my heartfelt sorrow to the Friends and Families of all those killed in the Paris attacks on Friday.

R.I.P.

megabyteme
11-15-2015, 09:47 PM
I despise the French a little less today out of respect for the innocent victims.

IdolEyes787
11-15-2015, 10:15 PM
I would like to convey my heartfelt sorrow to the Friends and Families of all those killed in the Paris attacks on Friday.

R.I.P.

And yet your silence was rather deafening the whole time hundreds of thousands( not just hundreds) of innocent Syrians were dying, many at the hands of the same group.

Want to see some sadder than a bunch of semi-affluent 20-something concert goers getting shot.

Oh no wait, his unfortunate death didn't disturb you're comfortable way of life so his relative's didn't get your "heartfelt" sympathies. Also I assume there was no bandwagon here to jump on.

SPY
11-15-2015, 10:49 PM
Just saw the last updates: France will attack Siria very soon (supported by Germany and most of EU states)

Skiz
11-16-2015, 01:32 AM

R.I.P.

And yet your silence was rather deafening the whole time hundreds of thousands( not just hundreds) of innocent Syrians were dying, many at the hands of the same group.

Want to see some sadder than a bunch of semi-affluent 20-something concert goers getting shot.

Oh no wait, his unfortunate death didn't disturb you're comfortable way of life so his relative's didn't get your "heartfelt" sympathies. Also I assume there was no bandwagon here to jump on.

You don't report a fire when it's in a furnace.

Rat Faced
11-16-2015, 03:47 PM

R.I.P.

Rather hard to comment when your not here.

My sympathies in the Middle East are a matter of record. The West created the problem and the west should have the balls to clean its own shit up.

I stated quite catagorically what I thought would happen if we went into Iraq, and more or less thats what we have.

I've also expressed my sympathies for both Dead Palestinians and Israeli's over the years.

Most people, of whatever religion, want to live in peace.

However, it's been shown again and again, that cream is not what floats to the top when you talk politics.

It takes a Bastard to stab enough people in the back to rise to lead a political party/group; so why are you surprised that Bastards are in charge?

If you want a debate, then please start a thread.. but please don't hijack one that is merely letting people express sympathy.

megabyteme
11-16-2015, 08:18 PM

Spotted the 'Red Shirt'.

Skiz
11-16-2015, 11:59 PM

My sympathies in the Middle East are a matter of record. The West created the problem and the west should have the balls to clean its own shit up.

I stated quite catagorically what I thought would happen if we went into Iraq, and more or less thats what we have.

I've also expressed my sympathies for both Dead Palestinians and Israeli's over the years.

However, it's been shown again and again, that cream is not what floats to the top when you talk politics.

It takes a Bastard to stab enough people in the back to rise to lead a political party/group; so why are you surprised that Bastards are in charge?

If you want a debate, then please start a thread.. but please don't hijack one that is merely letting people express sympathy.

How is it the West's fault when those people have been fighting each other over there for a thousand years?

IdolEyes787
11-17-2015, 01:14 PM

I couldn't find it on Wikipedia but I'm fairly certain that me posting anything up to and including a constant stream of Carrot Top videos doesn't prevent anyone from doing anything they want.

Also,since last time I checked I wasn't a Muslim fundamentalist who believes that there is only one way and you better damn agree with it or else I'm going to shoot you,I'm of the option that an idea/thread is sort of like a child.You give birth to it and you can nurture it all you like but in the end you don't really have a last word on which path it decides to take.

Unless you're Chinese and then doctor or engineer, obviously.

mjmacky
11-18-2015, 12:38 AM
I went on Facebook and found the sudden abundance of French flag overlays fucking annoying because a mass display of empty gestures just does that. I made an overlay of red, white, then blue, which is the reverse of the French flag, but nobody seemed to notice. I can conclude that no one pays attention to anything I do.

IdolEyes787
11-18-2015, 08:24 PM
I went on Facebook and found the sudden abundance of French flag overlays fucking annoying because a mass display of empty gestures just does that. I made an overlay of red, white, then blue, which is the reverse of the French flag, but nobody seemed to notice. I can conclude that no one pays attention to anything I do.

You're mistake was\that you first needed to be killed by a terrorist.

If you were younger you could still try the "Look some people have been bullying me by saying some very nasty stuff about the selfies that I posted online and now I think I'll kill myself just to show them" but I'm afraid you're too old for that so it's death by terrorist or nothing.:(

Seriously, Mary do you even think things through before doing them?

mjmacky
11-19-2015, 11:47 PM
Seriously, Mary do you even think things through before doing them?

I do, and I was hoping I would piss someone off or at the least make someone uncomfortable. I just failed to account for invisibility.

Actually, I had deemed that if there was no comment, then the symbolic but empty gesture is so devoid of presence that no one would even notice the faux pas. I'm going with that one.

IdolEyes787
11-20-2015, 12:45 AM
You basically just described my last five years on this site.:mellow:

IdolEyes787
11-20-2015, 12:48 AM
Just so somebody won't accuse me of trying to hughjackman this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glxh9ZgP7kc

IdolEyes787
11-20-2015, 12:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8pOi3Vxeto

They did the same thing in January.How'd that work out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOUvgPsiAFc

In all seriousness, you have to be some kind of truly deluded basement dwelling child if you believe that you can do what the combined intelligence services of the World's superpowers cannot.

mjmacky
11-20-2015, 08:56 AM
You basically just described my last five years on this site.:mellow:

You're welcome:smilie4:

In all seriousness, you have to be some kind of truly deluded basement dwelling child if you believe that you can do what the combined intelligence services of the World's superpowers cannot.

3:35 to 5:00 and 5:55 to 6:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EovMZAgjB4

shaina
11-21-2015, 01:01 AM
To Idol....

I have been reading the posts, and trying to keep my opinions/politics out of it, And i do feel bad for France and the tragedies happening there, but lets be real here.... France for years now has been growing there Muslim population, and figuring if they open there borders without any restrictions, they would be shielded from any of this happening there. And there opinions of the rest of the world is we are smarter than everyone else and knock all the other nations to be racist and should do the same..
And really what the hell did they think was going to happen?? They are contributing in Syria and Iraq war (the whole united nations thing),to defeat the same people they are letting in in droves !!!
To me that is a double ended sword, and it is a tragedy that innocent people are the ones getting hurt...(to make a statement of course)..

And you get the odd few Muslims openly saying they are very upset and it is moving there true beliefs of the Koran backwards, yet they choose not to do anything to stop it..
And the funniest thing i was reading and watching on major news channels, reporting that they would rather be Jews/Israelis and they would be less afraid of the Citizens of the European countries.:idunno:
Then the Muslims would throw in that is the US and the Jews/Israelis behind the bombings(Never blame Russia because they fight and sell arms to ISIS and Iran, i guess the stockpile has to come from somewhere:noes:) and there is no way that Muslims could do anything like this:unsure:
Yet they left there home lands to get away from Muslims killing Muslims and don't admit it:huh:
Even if we throw out the method of Democracy and let them be, they will never stop killing there own nor stop killing anyone that doesn't conform..And they make up there own Religion/Rules that suit the Leaders, and really don't give a shit what is claimed to be written in there Koran
If you choose to leave your own home land for a better life, yet choose not to blend, even with everyone else s ways or religion, and try to change the rest of the world, why leave??
Why is it that every other culture/religion has there beliefs yet they still get along?? And Muslims just choose not too??
If hate is stopped at in infant age for the new generations, i think they may be a chance at peace...But brainwashing kids and telling them to Hate everything but your faith and not respecting others is really a lost cause and it will never work. Seeing 5-10 year old Muslims with guns and things put into there hands to kill and hurt people is really not helping...
Plus we do have to add the Power aspect when it comes to Dictatorship!! OIL! OIL! OIL!

Again i do feel bad and my prayers go out the the good people that did die in these Atrocities !!, But as for France... They are one of the biggest racists/ anti Semitic Countries on the planet , and that to me is hard to forget...

shaina
11-21-2015, 01:27 AM
This is how Problems Get Solved:noes:

https://youtu.be/YWOF0_yARfw

https://youtu.be/-si_N8_5RmM

IdolEyes787
11-21-2015, 12:59 PM
To Idol....

I have been reading the posts, and trying to keep my opinions/politics out of it, And i do feel bad for France and the tragedies happening there, but lets be real here.... France for years now has been growing there Muslim population, and figuring if they open there borders without any restrictions, they would be shielded from any of this happening there. And there opinions of the rest of the world is we are smarter than everyone else and knock all the other nations to be racist and should do the same..
And really what the hell did they think was going to happen?? They are contributing in Syria and Iraq war (the whole united nations thing),to defeat the same people they are letting in in droves !!!
To me that is a double ended sword, and it is a tragedy that innocent people are the ones getting hurt...(to make a statement of course)..

And you get the odd few Muslims openly saying they are very upset and it is moving there true beliefs of the Koran backwards, yet they choose not to do anything to stop it..
And the funniest thing i was reading and watching on major news channels, reporting that they would rather be Jews/Israelis and they would be less afraid of the Citizens of the European countries.:idunno:
Then the Muslims would throw in that is the US and the Jews/Israelis behind the bombings(Never blame Russia because they fight and sell arms to ISIS and Iran, i guess the stockpile has to come from somewhere:noes:) and there is no way that Muslims could do anything like this:unsure:
Yet they left there home lands to get away from Muslims killing Muslims and don't admit it:huh:
Even if we throw out the method of Democracy and let them be, they will never stop killing there own nor stop killing anyone that doesn't conform..And they make up there own Religion/Rules that suit the Leaders, and really don't give a shit what is claimed to be written in there Koran
If you choose to leave your own home land for a better life, yet choose not to blend, even with everyone else s ways or religion, and try to change the rest of the world, why leave??
Why is it that every other culture/religion has there beliefs yet they still get along?? And Muslims just choose not too??
If hate is stopped at in infant age for the new generations, i think they may be a chance at peace...But brainwashing kids and telling them to Hate everything but your faith and not respecting others is really a lost cause and it will never work. Seeing 5-10 year old Muslims with guns and things put into there hands to kill and hurt people is really not helping...
Plus we do have to add the Power aspect when it comes to Dictatorship!! OIL! OIL! OIL!

Again i do feel bad and my prayers go out the the good people that did die in these Atrocities !!, But as for France... They are one of the biggest racists/ anti Semitic Countries on the planet , and that to me is hard to forget...Before I begin can we first take a moment and bow our heads in silence for the words that I am about to commit to this void we call FST.

First let me say that doesn't seem very Christian of you.

Second me say that nobody hates people who aren't me more than I do but even I see it as a major leap to blame 1.7 billion people for the actions of maybe at most 100,000.
That and I don't believe it's as much a "Muslim" problem as I believe it's crazy problem or else the Westerners that suddenly feel the need to convert just so they can travel to exotic places and kill strangers have badly misled me.

Third and realizing that I'm in the minority, I think running the risk of occasionally being shot at by hateful lunatics with obvious sexual issues is a small price to pay for not having to live in a police state.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2015, 01:10 PM
This is how Problems Get Solved:noes:

https://youtu.be/YWOF0_yARfw

https://youtu.be/-si_N8_5RmM

The real problem with crazy is that apparently it's transmittable.

This racist tool is sadly this country's answer to Rush Limbaugh and he probably had to interview hundreds of people to get the handful of idiots who support his way of thinking.

If he really was "showing the truth" he'd show all of ones but rational people but he can't because that's not how racists like him work.

In the same sense of fair reporting I have unearthed this video to demonstrate how every American,even the ghey liberal one's living in Malibu feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LztUMUAh2Hw

Damn those West coast fags.

Chance that the guy in the video doesn't own a bunch of guns: zero percent.

IdolEyes787
11-21-2015, 09:00 PM
To me that is a double ended sword..

Also Mary wants me to tell you that the phrase is "a double-edged sword".

By my posts it's fairly obvious that I believe that a person has the God-given right to desecrate the English language as much as they please but that's me and Mary's a bit of a word Nazi in case you hadn't noticed.

dion09529
11-21-2015, 09:15 PM
Lokeren v Anderlecht called off as Brussels terror alert raised

Anderlecht's match at Lokeren in the Belgian first division has been postponed, with the league saying "safety could not be guaranteed".

Extra police were needed at the "high-risk" game, to be played 75km (47 miles) from Brussels, but officers had to stay in the capital amid fears of an attack "like the one in Paris".

The decision to call off the game was taken by the mayor of Lokeren.

The day's other matches in the Pro League will take place as scheduled.

Some of the attackers who killed 130 people in Paris lived in Brussels, where the terror alert level has been raised to the highest level.

No football matches will take place in the Belgian capital, where people have been told to avoid crowds.

Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel said the decision to raise the threat level was "based on quite precise information about the risk of an attack like the one that happened in Paris... where several individuals with arms and explosives launch actions, perhaps even in several places at the same time".

shaina
11-21-2015, 11:43 PM
Also Mary wants me to tell you that the phrase is "a double-edged sword".

By my posts it's fairly obvious that I believe that a person has the God-given right to desecrate the English language as much as they please but that's me and Mary's a bit of a word Nazi in case you hadn't noticed.

Yes he can be a little Anal but it is always done with good intentions, not with hostility...
And with all the internet slang and everything else used to communicate/express what you are trying to say, not being face to face. I would have to say anything goes today :drunk:

As for interviewing multiple people to get that response... I would agree with you if he wasn't the only interviewer getting that kind of response, there were many......
But that isn't the biggest issue....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tN75e5gtw4

And this Guy knocks every faith, and i agree with a lot he says when you use faith/beliefs to kill other human beings as a excuse for other agendas..And having the Power and Control over everyone and dictate how people should be afraid if they don't conform...
Hell Communism use to be the big fear, but this shit is waaaaaaaay worse!!!
And every religion has radicals in it, but the Muslim faith just seems to have tooo many, and it is time the rest of them admit to the problem and at least try to fix it...

The biggest problem in Religion is how you interpret it... then the big fear is having a strong salesmen sell it his/her way and say it is right and you do it my way or die!!!!

You should watch some of his Debates/Lectures, i found them quite interesting:yup:

IdolEyes787
11-21-2015, 11:57 PM
And every religion has radicals in it, but the Muslim faith just seems to have tooo many, and it is time the rest of them admit to the problem and at least try to fix it...

On this we can agree.

Obama himself refuses to use the term "Muslim" in reference to any terrorists.
Funny thing is that he didn't have that problem a few years ago.

Anyway here's a viewpoint from a couple of liberals who aren't yet browbeaten into being overly PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWNv97yq4Fc

shaina
11-22-2015, 05:48 AM

On this we can agree.

Your post is great and true, but being realistic, It is like putting a Egalitarian Female Rabbi in the spotlight..... Do i agree with it?? NO... Do i respect that a women chooses to study a religious faith and be equal?? Yes.... now how is that possible?? well to me i base that on evolution, and for people to stop any religion to rule the world, you may not like progression, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a right of choice....And i don't have to pray with Her..
To me, life should be based on always having the freedom of choice. Now again that can be dangerous as well... But if laws are put in place for the better good of everyone that chooses to live there lives, and if you don't like the rules of the Country you are in??? MOVE OUT!!!!
The things i really liked about Christopher Hitchens lectures comparison to the Video you posted, The Muslim women chooses to have Faith but not be ruled by it nor change the interpretation to benefit herself for reasoning of killing or reducing human rights or just basic life..

Hitchen's says it similar but Faith base ruling will never progress... Yet the rulers/leaders like Hamas, ISIS, Iran, and other Muslim Countries/States choose to give to charities or ask for charitable donations based on Religion/Faith, yet they murder hundreds of thousands of there own people, but faith is the draw that they are doing good and that is what is put up front...Yet the Muslim people never see a penny of that money(used to try to destroy Israel and other freedom living countries/states, and line the leaders pockets, Like ISIS selling oil on the black market now), but if a word or complaint is said in public they will be killed!!!
In my Religion there is Radical Rabbis as well, but they don't kill there own people, or try to Annihilate everyone that doesn't want to conform, but they do pray and preach for it, but the laws of the land are the laws of the land, and if you break them you will be punished according to agreed laws by the people not the faith of a book, Koran or Torah or Statue...
In any religion there are degrees of faith you choose to uphold, yes that being hypocritical, that is evolution!!!
People have to remember..... The richest Race in the world is Muslims, yet they choose to kill each other.... If you take the Faith base part out of the war, will that stop Muslims from killing Muslims?? That would be interesting to see???
To me ISIS is one of the biggest Cults (Not Religion Based!!!) going right now. Why do i say that?? Well you take a 20 year old Canadian/America raised Man, and he chooses to change his faith and join ISIS, If he chooses not to kill others that choose not to conform, and jail them or force them to leave the town....what will happen to him??
If a 16 year old American/Canadian Girl chooses to join ISIS, and refuses to have sex with multiple men, what happens to her??
If you tell me the Koran says to do this?? How would you ever expect to see progression of life??
To me the leader of the cult is just giving a bunch of nutbags the right to kill and rape with no consequences, and if you say it is just a small amount of the Muslim populations agree with this way of living?? Open your eyes people!! there are a lot more than you think in closets!!!

As for Obama... Well what do you want him to admit it's the Muslims fault??

This guys legacy is to give madmen the right to build nuclear bombs in Iran...not now but later:rolleyes:
Any wrong wording he says can jeopardize that...
Who are the Terrorist?? What are they screaming there faith beliefs are while they kill innocent people?? Muslims!!!
Not a word or suggestions to the rest of the Muslim faith to get together to stop this shit!!!
Remember when Saddam Hussein claimed he was building Nuclear plants for energy?? And a Small state in the Middle East went in and bombed the fuck out of it!!! That is Allegedly:whistling
What will Obama do if what happened to France happens in the US (I do hope it doesn't)?? Tell the American people we have to fight this with Diplomacy???
Let's be honest here.... Israel has Nuclear Bombs, and they have had them for a very long time, yet they don't sell nor use them...
This deal with Iran and the US... Russia is already got a standing order (waiting for Iran's blood money to be released), for the long range rocket shells and launchers to fire nuclear weapons. With Iran's factual reputation, they sell arms to every terrorist on the planet, and that is facts!!!
But Obama would never jeopardize what he calls a historical deal....
But i can tell you the biggest whores, Russia, are licking there chomps to get all that money!!!! You know with all the sanctions on a self sustaining country put on them :rolleyes:

And statements coming out now, Russia is killing more civilians than ISIS fighters...Yet not splashed all over every news media :idunno:

The bottom line.... If Muslims don't step up and try to help/stop this killing and you expect non Muslims to do this peacefully???
Good Fucking Luck.....

Idol....Try to check out some of Christopher Hitchens post, they are quite interesting...

It will be very interesting what happens next:unsure:

All
11-22-2015, 06:29 AM
Jeesh, Shay, somebody buy you some extra words and you feel the need to use them all up before their expiration date?

IdolEyes787
11-22-2015, 01:29 PM
Jeesh, Shay, somebody buy you some extra words and you feel the need to use them all up before their expiration date?

I stopped at "Your post is great" because I figured there was nowhere to go but down from there.:idunno:

I think we all, except maybe Christopher Hitchens, need to look at the fact that over the course of history a lot more people have been killed over religion than over drugs an yet we give tax breaks to the former and throw people into prison for the latter.
Then we we all, except maybe Christopher Hitchens, need to sit down and ask ourselves what the fuck is wrong with people?

Except the English of course because then the answer is fairly obvious.:mellow:

Btw sorry if I'm getting too serious here.Is there another section for even more deadly serious stuff than the serious stuff in The Drawing Room where I can post this?

mjmacky
11-22-2015, 09:22 PM
Yes he can be a little Anal but it is always done with good intentions, not with hostility...

Fuck you very much, and

IdolEyes787
11-22-2015, 09:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugb9116XnT4

They could literally go home and fellate each other and it still wouldn't be the gheyest thing they did that day.:mellow:

shaina
11-23-2015, 12:14 AM

What can i say.... Trying to Find a solution for peace inspires me to type:unsure:

What do you think ??

shaina
11-23-2015, 12:17 AM

Fuck you very much, and

Your Fucking Welcome... Even know you refuse to friend me on FST :hug:

mjmacky
11-23-2015, 01:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugb9116XnT4

They could literally go home and fellate each other and it still wouldn't be the gheyest thing they did that day.:mellow:
I've only seen a couple amateur lightsaber battles, so I expected that to be a lot worse.

mjmacky
11-23-2015, 01:18 AM
Even know you refuse to friend me on FST

I don't get the point of it. I don't even know why I have the few that I have. Only one of those is a friend I know in person.

shaina
11-23-2015, 02:35 AM

I don't get the point of it. I don't even know why I have the few that I have. Only one of those is a friend I know in person.

You have a Live friend??
I think that is strange for someone on FST:unsure: And to be honest it thought i was the only one that did:unsure:

Again i told you it is just easier for me to track your postings, and maybe agree or disagree(disagree is usually Idols way:huh:), on your opinions or what you may have to say:)
In other words.... The odd time i am interested in what you have to say, ya smart Dumbass!!!

mjmacky
11-23-2015, 05:45 AM

You have a Live friend??
I think that is strange for someone on FST:unsure: And to be honest it thought i was the only one that did:unsure:

Again i told you it is just easier for me to track your postings, and maybe agree or disagree(disagree is usually Idols way:huh:), on your opinions or what you may have to say:)
In other words.... The odd time i am interested in what you have to say, ya smart Dumbass!!!
That fails to answer the implied question of how it benefits me, moi, el supremo mio.

shaina
11-23-2015, 06:45 AM
That fails to answer the implied question of how it benefits me, moi, el supremo mio.

How does it benefit you?? If you read the PM i sent you it explains in a little more detail...
But it also gives you the benefit of following anyone you friend with ease ...

IdolEyes787
11-23-2015, 01:25 PM

IdolEyes787
11-23-2015, 01:29 PM
You have a Live friend??

I know dion's Mum but only in a biblical sense.

shaina
11-23-2015, 01:51 PM
I know dion's Mum but only in a biblical sense.

Again we were not talking about you pulling your wire to Dumpster Porn:unsure:

shaina
11-23-2015, 01:57 PM
I tried to explain it to the best of my abilities and add a few compliments but he still didn't get it :stars:
Or maybe i am not getting it and he doesn't give a frivolous fuck!!:idunno:

Either way it is Fucked!!

Again to stay with the subject post... I feel bad for the good people that got hurt or lost family members in this tragedy..
And i still say Fuck!! the French racists/anti-Semitic Pricks!!!! In Quebec and in France

Skiz
11-23-2015, 08:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LztUMUAh2Hw

I dont know whats worse, that he said it or that he received applause when he said it. :pinch:

shaina
11-23-2015, 09:09 PM
I dont know whats worse, that he said it or that he received applause when he said it. :pinch:

The more scary part is you really don't know if he is or not:unsure: The only ones i know are not killers, i am friends with, anyone else i give 50/50.
That is reality, and until 50% of them point out the corrupt ones, that is the only way you can end the guessing :yup:

Then and only then you can say without a doubt, you won't kill innocent Muslims

Is that scarier ??

IdolEyes787
11-23-2015, 11:04 PM
You make my head hurt and not in a good way like booze does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U-t3GetV_Q

Also unless you somehow vet your "friends" to a greater degree than several levels of international and national agencies do,I hate to inform you but you know that thing you thought you lost?Well you didn't. One of your friends took it.:mellow:

shaina
11-23-2015, 11:33 PM
You make my head hurt and not in a good way like booze does.
Also unless you somehow vet your "friends" to a greater degree than several levels of international and national agencies do,I hate to inform you but you know that thing you thought you lost?Well you didn't. One of your friends took it.:mellow:

What like the Canadian Government is... Kick the military out of there homes, and only let the women with children(so far no age restrictions on kids) in and if they have family here already that is ok too, and they start coming in a week!!! plenty of time for vetting :rolleyes:
Now you place them in Quebec and CFB base where the majority of the Mosques there are recruits for ISIS , you know where our new Prime-minister likes to visit
Then you open up closed hospitals and fill them with nurses and staff so the refugees get priority treatment and true Canadians die because they go on the bottom of the list..We all know the free health care we have in this great country is overstaffed in the hospitals that they did leave open here...:noes::noes::noes:

It is a heck of a lot easier to know my Muslim friends are not terrorists, that i can assure you!!..(They wouldn't even take a tee out of my golf bag without asking, and i wouldn't give 2 shits if they did!!)..

They are not housing any near me, so good luck....

Plus i am still trying to figure out why other Middle East countries/states don't take them in and Canada and US just fund it?? At least now you are not taking them out of there norm.....

A small pea they call Israel would never refuse a Jew to live there (not 100% true there are a few they did refuse:whistling)
Yet Fellow Muslims countries/states are not stepping up and helping there fellow Muslims...And they will get National help/funding without question!!
Why not open up Qatar and Doha, the most beautiful oasis in the middle east where every terrorist has there head office
Plenty of room and money they got there to help there own people...
To me that makes zero cents why they don't step up and make all the Muslims proud!!!
What is wrong with that picture???

IdolEyes787
11-24-2015, 12:47 AM
If your trying to convince me that politicians have their own agenda which often don't align with the best interests of the people , I'm afraid that boat's already sailed.:mellow:

If it's any consolation though,if it were up to me we'd take all the money away from the richest people and spread it out equally among the poorest.
This probably wouldn't solve anything and might in fact make things worse but hey for the a day or two before everything went to hell I'd be feeling pretty damn pleased with myself.

shaina
11-24-2015, 02:12 AM
If your trying to convince me that politicians have their own agenda which often don't align with the best interests of the people , I'm afraid that boat's already sailed.:mellow:
If it's any consolation though,if it were up to me we'd take all the money away from the richest people and spread it out equally among the poorest.
This probably wouldn't solve anything and might in fact make things worse but hey for the a day or two before everything went to hell I'd be feeling pretty damn pleased with myself.

I have had it both ways in my life... And i can honestly tell you i splurge every once in a while, but most of the time i am a frugal cheap prick!!!
And i know lots of people that don't have a pot to piss in and they live a lot fancier than me. So even if i gave them money they spend it as well...
I think that is the difference between having money and knowing what to do with it...And a high percentage is spent on my kids/education, that comes first with me considering my parents didn't think that way...
Money doesn't drive me... My kids success does...That is the difference..
Remember if my bathroom needs a new sink or toilet, i change it myself hens cheap prick!!:unsure:

As for politics... know one can ever win that battle;)

shaina
11-25-2015, 07:31 AM
R.I.P.
and yet your silence was rather deafening the whole time hundreds of thousands( not just hundreds) of innocent Syrians were dying, many at the hands of the same group.

You know what Idol...

You have a lot of good points here..The big problem is Muslims killing Mulsims doesn't sell newspapers in the western world, as a matter of fact it doesn't sell them in Arab countries either. I am and always have watched/read what goes on in the Middle East (Both sides and you know that i do) and most people just don't care, and using a percentage 80%(just an estimate) of the tragedies or accomplishments are never reported on western news Most Arab or Muslim news stations avoid televising what is really going on there, why you say? well what do you think it does to there reputation if they televise and show Muslims killing Muslims?? Yet you talk about the hundreds of thousands of people getting slaughtered and no sympathy was given, well you are wrong there, and there is, but by people that do watch and read what is going on in the Middle East by means of outside Western News, and i am one of those people that do. And your answer to the spotlight being turned at that time of many people being slaughtered was because of a Conflict between Israel and someone else. Yes people died and that is tragic as well, and being minute compared to what was going on around it, that sells way more papers in the Western world..Now there is nothing going on there right now (Rockets still going in every day from Gaza strip it is on western tv and newspapers all the time right?? :rolleyes: and now problems going on in the west bank either :noes:but no worries there:noes:)
I took the picture out of my post, but i can tell you my heart cries to see any child dead or killed no matter what Race or Color, but let me ask you?? what happened if that child lived and his family and race thought him to kill everyone that doesn't believe every life is important no matter what they believe in?? Again that is where it has to stop, Everyone can live the way they want and believe what you want, be it Churches Synagogues or Mosques, or your own dwelling. But when you decide to live in a country that has laws, religion does not supersede nor rule..Religion can be manipulated/interpreted into someones mind to be evil, now you get weak minded people to follow (sounds like a cult to me??), no good can ever come from it...

My sympathy goes out to any good person that dies, and that is said to people that care about other human life no matter what faith they believe in

And saying that Where is all the members here from the UK?? none are showing any sympathy nor commenting.
To me that is very strange:whistling

Shay

PS.What is a Christian Muslim?? Is that the same as a Jehovah Witness?:unsure:

shaina
11-25-2015, 07:48 AM

Rat Faced be it you have really nice stars (Sorry Idol:whistling)

The rest i can say without a doubt you are Full Of Shit!!!
Is is easy as that!!:yup:

TheFoX
11-28-2015, 11:57 AM
The world is split in to two. The affluent west and the poor east, and while people are dying, us affluent westerners are moralising.

We could end it all tomorrow. We already know there is enough wealth in the world to end world hunger, yet some are frightened to let go of that wealth, and would rather see the poor starve than diminish their own status.

The Muslim religion is inherently peaceful, yet like all bodies, has a cancer growing within it that needs cutting out.

When men and women start treating others as nothing more than walking meat, they lose their own humanity. Compassion is about the greatest virtue we, as humans, can have, yet it appears that a tiny percentage or our world community is lacking this very virtue.

I don't think that anyone has realised that the only reason martyrs get all those virgins is because they are so fat and ugly that no normal Muslim would want to sleep with them anyway, and the only way to get rid of them is to pass them on to the delusional fools who think blowing themselves up, taking hundreds of innocents with them, will solve the world issues.

Look at all the barbaric atrocities committed in the name of a God. Do any of them actually work? Suicide Bombings? Beheadings? Of course not. They are purely for the self gratification of those committing the act, and have no real world benefit. Allah would be appalled at what is being done in his name, hence the reason these idiots get all the fat ugly virgins sitting on their faces.

How do you tell a good Muslim from a bad Muslim. The good Muslim isn't talking about killing random people to make a statement that no government would be interested in.

shaina
11-28-2015, 08:43 PM
How do you tell a good Muslim from a bad Muslim. The good Muslim isn't talking about killing random people to make a statement that no government would be interested in.

Very well written Fox, but this last statement, what about sleeper cells?? These groups that they implant into Western Democracy countries go unnoticed for years, until they are told to attack, you would never know. Yet where they go to blend and pray, they all know there, and that is where it could end if the others would come forward and stop the Ignorance of there religion being twisted for use of killing innocent people...And outside wealthy Arab countries/states stop funding these atrocities, and deny that they are involved...
Really the biggest problem is the leaders/dictators don't want people to have freedom, they want control and power, and if something stands in there way?? we see the consequences. And remember Muslims are everywhere, and they can manipulate weak minds everywhere to join and kill at will, and have no regard for anybody.
And i am not worried when you say that Fat ugly Muslim kills himself for the virgins in heaven?? I worry about the 40 innocent women and children they rape when they are alive and still think they deserve to go to there promise land!!
Now that is Disturbing to think any G-D anyone prays for would accept and take you with open arms:noes:

Somewhere else in the Middle East....
Egypt just found Iron tunnels made from Hamas and funded by Qatar!!, going straight into Gaza(no media coverage in the western world because Israel is not involved!!) Qatar is a peaceful filthy rich place that never gets involved with terrorism, yet all the biggest terrorist leaders either live or visit often and there funding offices are all there in the open!!:noes:(And funny the beautiful US Military base not far from these offices and the ones they are fighting in the middle east:whistling). They found these tunnels to have 40cm thick walls and buried 10meters below ground..
They are now all destroyed/flooded!!. We all know that it was used for smuggling weapons and contraband for the terrorist to use.. But i keep saying why is it that Egypt which has Arab Muslims choose not to help there own people?? And i am saying even the good Muslims that choose to live in peace?? There borders are closed!!
It goes to your comment Fox that it is so hard to tell who is good or bad!! And once the bad ones get in, they have no regard for human life, just there cause or what they like to call Religion!!
So why not just let the Western Countries or the One Democracy State in the Middle East take responsibility and let them fight or take in the shit and let them deal with it..
The Arab Middle East countries/states are all Muslims!! No descents of English, German, Jews, Christians, Chinese, and lets not forget any Gays (at least not out in the open), that live there or citizens of there countries/states (Except Israel of course)
Yet they want to come here and get along with everybody and make peace and blend?? To me that makes no sense??

I really think there is no way to fix these problems, or at least not peacefully!!
And again i feel bad/sad for the innocent people that do get killed because of Radical Religion or Cults, and it is sad they have no compassion for human life..

IdolEyes787
11-28-2015, 09:09 PM
The world is split in to two. The affluent west and the poor east, and while people are dying, us affluent westerners are moralising.

Except for the fact that several Arab countries have GDPs per capita far greater than either Canada or Great Britain I'm totally buying your argument. Or maybe I'm just jealous because there aren't nearly enough Lamborghini accidents where I live.

The simple truth is that people no matter where they might live, for the most part suffer under tyrants of their own making.

megabyteme
11-28-2015, 10:03 PM
FoX doesn't let facts interfere with a lengthy post.

Also, China and Japan aren't necessarily 'poor'...

shaina
11-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Except for the fact that several Arab countries have GDPs per capita far greater than either Canada or Great Britain I'm totally buying your argument. Or maybe I'm just jealous because there aren't nearly enough Lamborghini accidents where I live.
The simple truth is that people no matter where they might live, for the most part suffer under tyrants of their own making.

:yup: :artist: :yup:

There is in my neighborhood a few Porsche's, Lamborghini's, Ferrari's and the odd Tesla, they only come out of the garages when the weather is nice:whistling
I guess that keeps the accident level down:unsure:

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 12:31 AM

In fairness they aren't rich they only seem that way when compared to Mexico and the entirety of Central and South America.

shaina
11-29-2015, 12:41 AM
In fairness they aren't rich they only seem that way when compared to Mexico and the entirety of Central and South America.

What?? didn't you watch Narco's?? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 12:54 AM
In total seriousness, they could rate it 12/10 on IMDB and because it's about a scumbag and not a hero I still wouldn't give a fuck.

shaina
11-29-2015, 01:06 AM
In total seriousness, they could rate it 12/10 on IMDB and because it's about a scumbag and not a hero I still wouldn't give a fuck.

I don't get the question?? Did you like the series??:lol::lol:
And i have never cared what other people think of a show/movie.... Everyone has there own taste, and if i went by your reviews, i would save on my energy cost and have nothing to watch:whistling
Just kidding:yup:

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 01:10 AM
What I was trying to say was that as a rule I don't watch stuff that casts the bad guy as the protagonist.

So basically I stick to Tom Mix movies or slight variations of Tom Mix movies which is to say, Tom Mix movies.

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 01:12 AM
I don't get the question??

Clearly, since it wasn't a question.:unsure:

shaina
11-29-2015, 01:59 AM
So basically I stick to Tom Mix movies or slight variations of Tom Mix movies which is to say, Tom Mix movies.

Is this like the Canadian John Wayne ??

You really are Koo Koo for Cocoa Puffs:yup:

TheFoX
11-29-2015, 10:21 AM

We are not talking GDP here, but the average person in the street. Most Westerners live in reasonable accommodation, whether they own or rent. In many Asian countries, they live in slums, often overcrowded, and work for peanuts.

In Bangladesh, we saw how many of the workers live day to day. No self respecting Westerner would even consider living like that. Imagine thirty dirty smelly people crammed in to an abode design to house only a quarter of that number, and expecting to work machines knocking out clothing for all the big labels in tatty factories on the verge of collapse.

I know the west has a poor element, but even our poor are far richer than the poor in some Asian countries.

Remember that India is probably one of the wealthiest countries in the world, yet has one of the highest counts of poor, with many living in squalor.

China may be a main player in the world market, yet their people are just about surviving.

I don't consider my posts lengthy at all. If you are going to say something, say it properly. If you are having trouble with the length of my post, you may have an attention deficit issue that might need medical attention. After all, if you read just one article in a news paper, it would have a higher word count than my own post.

Now, why do so many Asians move from countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Afghanistan and Iraq/Iran to live in the West? Is it because they want a better quality of life which our countries can offer them? Maybe we should question the leadership of those countries to determine why so many are emigrating.

We have created a sort of utopia, where people can realise their dreams, and this is the big attraction.

mjmacky
11-29-2015, 07:39 PM
What I was trying to say was that as a rule I don't watch stuff that casts the bad guy as the protagonist.

You're trying to sell your pathology since we already know you eventually broke bad.

Just in case you harbored a seed of interest in the series, let's go ahead and grind that seedling into powder. I gave it a shot, and I found it quite compelling as far as television series go. I've been watching almost everything produced by Netflix minus lesbian prison, and the only show I lost interest in so far was Lilyhammer. Although Narcos was largely focused around Escobar, the show made no attempts to sell him as a protagonist, but instead, it maintained a bit of a detached and objective tone with him. They also followed the DEA agents and Colombian politicians. It also tried to maintain a historical context throughout the run of the series. I'm saying you should give it a shot because your reservations are unfounded. Now, never watch it, ever. Just know that I'm right, per uzhhh.

shaina
11-29-2015, 10:34 PM
I don't consider my posts lengthy at all.
Now, why do so many Asians move from countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Afghanistan and Iraq/Iran to live in the West? Is it because they want a better quality of life which our countries can offer them? Maybe we should question the leadership of those countries to determine why so many are emigrating.
We have created a sort of utopia, where people can realise their dreams, and this is the big attraction.

First off your Post are not long!! Keep them coming:)

I would agree with you on the better life for there children on most Immigration... Using the orient for example, Our governments lick there chops from the money they take from these families to allow them into the country to receive a better education, in other words no stress on the economy, actually great for the economy then after a few years they start bringing all of the family over to receive all the benefits The country has to offer be it tax benefits or health care or in some cases they do go back home..

As for Muslims...The ones that do want Immigration status are coming with nothing (again i feel bad but fact!!), and when i mean nothing, it is nothing to do with monetary reasons, they just plain have no skills to get any advancement, nor many choose not too...
Example If a mother comes with multiple children, that puts stress on the economy here while in there home country releases that stress..
If we do relocate them in the Middle East and fund them there, the feeling/stress is not the same.. If you make the comment of they want to better there lives?? And they are true Muslims and don't choose to domesticate in any manner or choose to abide by our laws and way of life, it never works....
In western society, it is a different way of life, and no matter how religious you think you are, in the West, it is still completely different in the Middle East. If you take where you live, and you add 20,000 women wearing Burkas you will notice!! and the same goes if you move to the Middle East (in most areas) and the women are wearing jeans/leggings and short tops you are going to stand out(and get killed as well there!!!)...
To me relocation into Western society is not going to be the best for the Majority of these families, and just put more stress on them. Another example.... What happens if a young girl decides to become more domestic and the parents decide to use there beliefs to punish said child??
And this happens occasionally now, but add more populated Muslims that get the taste of fruits?? these parents will be going to jail!! now what about the other 5 or more children they have?? what happens to them??
I feel compassion for all cultures and if they need help, i have no problem that my tax or government funds go to help people that really need it(but it fucking pisses me off big time when the Dictators have the money to help there people and Don't Give Two Shits, and let them Die!! and they are filthy rich stealing from there own peoples blood and sweat!!!)..But having the assumption these people are coming here for a better life is far from accurate!! they are coming here to get away from the violence of there day to day lives, not to modify there beliefs or blend in with the rest of the society..
This is my opinion, and i am hoping i am wrong?? but Bringing the Middle East way of life to a Democracy run society is just too conflicting to work...

Keep your Posts/Opinions coming Fox.... They are interesting to read....

Shay

j2k4
12-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Seems this thread has wandered a bit.

Something else happened in Paris a few days later that fucking well mortified me and a lot of other Americans - I don't know what you all think of our resident Twit-in-Chief, but.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxb7R_uxaP4

bigboab
12-08-2015, 08:27 AM
Hi Kev. Do you think your trump card is the answer? (it would have worked 50 years ago, too late now:cry:). Banning religion could be the answer but what would you put in its place? I'm afraid you will just have to live with it.:)

We should all wear niqabs then they would not know who to bomb. You must excuse me it is early morning here.:whistling

shaina
12-09-2015, 01:49 AM
We should all wear niqabs then they would not know who to bomb. You must excuse me it is early morning
here.:whistling

When i actually saw you post outside of the word section Bigboab i could think of a few reasons...
-Someone switched your meds??
-The ban was removed for you to actually post outside of the word section??
-Really! Really! bored and no-one was in the word section??
Or give you the benefit of the doubt, and yes it was early in the morning for you?...But the idea of everyone wearing a Burka/Niqabs , would just not fit my lifestyle:unsure:. I am more of a bowling shirt and shorts with sandals kind of guy...And oh ya a glass of scotch in my hand at some point of the day:yup:

The one on the Left?? I am just not sure how that fits into the uniform, but what the heck right:ninja:

:batman:

j2k4
12-09-2015, 02:57 AM
Hi Kev. Do you think your trump card is the answer? (it would have worked 50 years ago, too late now:cry:). Banning religion could be the answer but what would you put in its place? I'm afraid you will just have to live with it.:)

We should all wear niqabs then they would not know who to bomb. You must excuse me it is early morning here.:whistling

Hallooooooo, Bob!! :D

Trump is grotesque.

I know things about him, you see?

My little sister has encountered him with regularity - Donald is always suing someone, or being sued by someone else, and, as he is often deposed, she (as a really hi-zoot court reporter) has often attended.

After several encounters, she decided she'd had enough of him; the final straw was when his business was making televised news, and her material appeared extensively on-screen (she happened to be watching, and she recognized her work).

She awaited remuneration for the usage of her proprietary material - none was forthcoming, and his office intimated they might consider payment if she would resume working for him occasionally.

She could've sued, but she washed her hands, instead.

There's more, but. :)