PDA

View Full Version : Taking Idol's Stars Was F*CKING Pathetic

megabyteme
11-28-2015, 09:57 PM
If this is 'confusing', then take away EVERYONE'S recognition of being a former moderator. He did a great job, and continues to contribute to this dying site. Respect members for their contributions, you unappreciative prick. :dry:

^Censored myself due to title.

shaina
11-28-2015, 11:50 PM
If this is 'confusing', then take away EVERYONE'S recognition of being a former moderator. He did a great job, and continues to contribute to this dying site. Respect members for their contributions, you unappreciative prick. :dry:

^Censored myself due to title.

I second that:yup: (That is on the contribute side, i can't say good or bad on the moderator duties:unsure:)

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 12:08 AM
I was voted moderator of the year back when people still accepted bribes.

shaina
11-29-2015, 12:15 AM
I was voted moderator of the year back when people still accepted bribes.

Being honest i have no idea why they took your stars away, or what they tried to achieve in doing it or who the heck has the authority or permission to do it??
It was pretty stupid they did considering you are the only one that i have seen that posts on a regular basis, people may like you or dislike you, you have done nothing but show loyalty to post here...And that truly is a FACT!!!!
As for Moderator of the Year?? Not that i don't believe you :unsure: but that i would have to see proof...Bought or not:whistling

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 12:22 AM
Here's an actual testimonial that one of FST's members, probably Gribley made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRcKEsZq3vo

shaina
11-29-2015, 12:34 AM
Here's an actual testimonial that one of FST's members, probably Gribley made.

We all know Idol you are an acquired taste, and Gribley is liked and respected on this site, and i am not saying you are not respected, you are, just on different places in this site.
I don't think Gribley dislikes you... But he may dislike your method of posting at times, it is not his cup of tea in the matter of speaking..
This is all a guess of course:whistling

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 12:49 AM
..... Gribley is liked and respected on this site...

Not that i don't believe you :unsure: but that i would have to see proof..

An acquired taste like 15 year old Glenfarclas or a fine Cuban Montecristo. I can live with that.:unsure:

shaina
11-29-2015, 01:00 AM
An acquired taste like 15 year old Glenfarclas or a fine Cuban Montecristo. I can live with that.:unsure:

Even go The Balvenie Caribbean Cask 14YO Scotch Whisky or Lismore 21-Year-Old Speyside Single Malt and add a cohiba robusto supremos

That would be my opinion of you:) (That is the majority of the time, but not all:whistling i can live with that!!)

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 01:06 AM
Taking Idol's Stars Was F*CKING Pathetic (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/458548-Taking-Idol-s-Stars-Was-F*CKING-Pathetic)

As a scientist I like to quantify things so was it more or less pathetic than this?

Granted, there's not a huge amount of wiggle room on the "more" side.:mellow:

shaina
11-29-2015, 01:14 AM
As a scientist I like to quantify things so was it more or less pathetic than this?

I hope you didn't bookmark that page or it was in your favorites :noes: It actually looks like a site that women of ISIS made up to recruit new members of the Muslim faith:wacko:
And Meg stay away from the light!!!

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 01:15 AM
... Lismore 21-Year-Old Speyside Single Malt ....

Never heard of it and thought I was going crazy for a moment.

http://thewhiskeyjug.com/scotch-whiskey/lismore-speyside-single-malt-review/

shaina
11-29-2015, 01:15 AM
Really Idol ...

All Kidding aside....What was the purpose of the removing of your stars?? And what congressmen do we have to write to for you to get them back??

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 01:19 AM
I hope you didn't bookmark that page or it was in your favorites :noes:

I'm pretty sure that if I was going to ever make up a girlfriend I"d have the dignity to make her a lot better looking than those people.:blink:

shaina
11-29-2015, 01:23 AM
... Lismore 21-Year-Old Speyside Single Malt .
Never heard of it and thought I was going crazy for a moment.

Well it is $150 a bottle in our liquor stores and it is in stock, and i tried to make a good gesture and valued you more than you did yourself..
would you prefer you value be Benriach 25 Year Old Single Malt Scotch?? To me that might be a bit too high on your value here:whistling

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 01:24 AM
Really Idol ...

All Kidding aside....What was the purpose of the removing of your stars?? And what congressmen do we have to write to for you to get them back??

Apparently there was a delusional fear that someone would mistake me for a moderator. Which I don't see how that would be possible since clearly even an idiot can see I'm immoderate.

shaina
11-29-2015, 01:26 AM
I'm pretty sure that if I was going to ever make up a girlfriend I"d have the dignity to make her a lot better looking than those people.:blink:

Seeing you neglected to mention the age factor is disturbing me more than there looks:noes:

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 01:28 AM
Well it is $150 a bottle in our liquor stores and it is in stock, and i tried to make a good gesture and valued you more than you did yourself..
would you prefer you value be Benriach 25 Year Old Single Malt Scotch?? To me that might be a bit too high on your value here:whistling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE

shaina
11-29-2015, 01:39 AM
Apparently there was a delusional fear that someone would mistake me for a moderator. Which I don't see how that would be possible since clearly even an idiot can see I'm immoderate.

So what about Rat Faced??
In all seriousness....regardless what stars you have, it still could say "retired staff" which you were!!! and being realistic here who really cares you have stars!!! I just noticed i was changed to veteran yet it really hasn't even been a year here since i really started posting??

But who is in charge to make the changes? When it came to you someone must have voted to remove your status and stars??
And when you donate you get stars .... Does that confuse people:stars:
Where do we complain to get your stars(or at least a color!!) and retired staff status back?? Shit it was easier for me to see your posts??
And am i not to young here to have Veteran Status??:unsure:

megabyteme
11-29-2015, 08:04 AM

"Create her personality"?! Fuck, if I wanted to implant a personality in someone, I'd give it to RealtY. Anything but the petty 14 y/o girl he's been about this would be nice... :ermm:

IdolEyes787
11-29-2015, 01:43 PM
[

But who is in charge to make the changes? When it came to you someone must have voted to remove your status and stars??

Where do we complain to get your stars(or at least a color!!) and retired staff status back?? Shit it was easier for me to see your posts??

You could create a thread in the Report Section and ask RealitY but the only problen with that is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAswVl_KZVU

Vote.:glag:

mjmacky
11-29-2015, 07:25 PM

Last I remember, the drive was to make this site more welcoming to those who are less intelligent than idiots.

anon
11-30-2015, 07:01 PM

Agreed completely, and that's basically what I told him via e-mail (minus the "unappreciative prick" part, let's allow the facts to speak for themselves on that regard), but well... you can easily extrapolate how successful I was.

Maybe we should call Obama, say this forum has oil and that we're willing to be the new friendly dictatorship :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
11-30-2015, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't really care except I'm fairly sure this is all racially motivated.

If we as a society start letting this sort of thing pass then before you know it they'll be letting white guys play football.

No one wants that.
..............................................................................................
Apparently this is Cyber Monday.Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a Cyber?

megabyteme
11-30-2015, 09:08 PM

If we as a society start letting this sort of thing pass then before you know it they'll be letting white guys play football.

No one wants that.
..............................................................................................
Apparently this is Cyber Monday.Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a Cyber?

They're called the quarterback. Somebody's got to show the others which direction to face after the huddle.

BTW. love the level of acceptance around here where I can change my avatar to a horrific bloodbath crime scene with a children's bear in it and no one even blinks. :happy:

mjmacky
12-01-2015, 05:14 PM
BTW. love the level of acceptance around here where I can change my avatar to a horrific bloodbath crime scene with a children's bear in it and no one even blinks. :happy:

I almost never pay attention to the avatars. I wouldn't have even noticed what it was unless you'd described it. You should put some boobs on it.

shaina
12-01-2015, 05:37 PM
I almost never pay attention to the avatars. I wouldn't have even noticed what it was unless you'd described it. You should put some boobs on it.
I think the sick bear cut them off before he raped her:whistling. Being a CSI expert that does look like a lot of blood in the Avatar :yup:

And i am still trying to figure out what you really pay attention too:unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-01-2015, 05:55 PM
I almost never pay attention to the avatars.

That's literally the only thing I pay attention to, dion.In fact I wouldn't have even have noticed your post if not for the word "avatar" in it, Mulder.

Give me back my fucking stars for Christmas, motherfucker.:santa:

Skiz
12-01-2015, 08:33 PM

No one wants that.

Did you miss all the deals on blacks this past Friday?

IdolEyes787
12-01-2015, 08:36 PM
They would have charged $50 to ship to Canada so I had to settle for a Syrian.

Sadly for shay,doesn't come with a warranty.

Skiz
12-01-2015, 08:50 PM
:whistling

http://i.imgur.com/bCs57Ja.gif

IdolEyes787
12-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Now make me a fake administrator just so I can see the sweet sweet fear in RealitY's eyes.

megabyteme
12-01-2015, 09:11 PM

Insurance is high on them, too, because I hear about half of them get dropped into the ocean while in transit.

Skiz
12-01-2015, 09:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iROdC8c.gif

shaina
12-01-2015, 09:35 PM
:whistling

http://i.imgur.com/bCs57Ja.gif

:yup::yup::yup::yup:

I got news for you... You could buy the terrorist ones cheaper:huh:, and they come with a guarantee to blow up all the parliament buildings in Ottawa:whistling

Kidding aside... Can you buy the stars for Idol?? maybe have a some sort of stars marathon and let everyone donate..
Fuck that is no good!! it will be Meg and myself paying that bill:whistling

Too Flashy for Idol:whistling Is there no shinny ones available Skiz??:whistling

Insurance is high on them, too, because I hear about half of them get dropped into the ocean while in transit.

I wonder who gets that payout??

mjmacky
12-02-2015, 12:29 AM
And i am still trying to figure out what you really pay attention too:unsure:

Everything except what's right in front of my eyes. Bitches hate it.

shaina
12-02-2015, 12:34 AM
Everything except what's right in front of my eyes. Bitches hate it.

:lol::lol::lol:

anon
12-02-2015, 03:08 PM

Idol 2016 :01:

shaina
12-02-2015, 03:13 PM

Lets not get to crazy now!! You do want more than 5 members here right??Or better yet a site to exist??
Giving back his stars will suffice:) And lets say some titles are off limits :whistling

anon
12-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Lets not get to crazy now!! You do want more than 5 members here right??Or better yet a site to exist??

No, I only want the forum to be run by someone who gives a hoot about it, hence my comment :unsure:

shaina
12-02-2015, 03:42 PM
No, I only want the forum to be run by someone who gives a hoot about it, hence my comment :unsure:

I agree with you 100%, but some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does, having that problem where does it actually generate its revenue from the Talk side or the NZB side??
And in my opinion having a ton of members here and not very many posting, I would have to say the draw is the NZB side, and Idol i don't think agrees with that format, hens no more site:cry:

But I still think he should get his stars back, as a matter of fact i did like the Gold ones i use to have as well!!!

megabyteme
12-02-2015, 04:54 PM

:w00t::w00t:

Almost serious question: Can we just buy this (stated) money pit and have its owner and Head Fuckup In Charge just go piss off? How much would it actually cost?

some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does

Gonna take this for my new siggy, shay. Pretty sure no one knows that...

anon
12-02-2015, 04:59 PM
some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does

I registered here because someone told me to go fuck myself, and stayed because it was fun. For me, that's the true purpose of the site :sly:

Almost serious question: Can we just buy this (stated) money pit and have its owner and Head Fuckup In Charge just go piss off? How much would it actually cost?

You probably need to talk this stuff with the site owner. You know, the one that hasn't logged in since 2009.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2015, 05:10 PM

If elected I promise to erect a fence to keep the Mexicans out.

megabyteme
12-02-2015, 05:16 PM
I registered here because someone told me to go fuck myself, and stayed because it was fun.

That's why I am a firm believer in telling all new members to go fuck themselves. Builds character, or gets rid of them... :happy:

Everyone has such an erection for the Mexicans. I guess the true irony of building the wall on the border is that it will most likely be done by illegal immigrants- Merkins sure as fuck don't want to work that hard down in the heat. :no:

anon
12-02-2015, 05:25 PM

But then we'll miss on having threads like this (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/426794-what-does-the-Spit-means), you imperialist Zionist.

That's why I am a firm believer in telling all new members to go fuck themselves. Builds character, or gets rid of them... :happy:

:lol:

Nothing could go wrong with that.

IdolEyes787
12-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Who the fuck is chalice?

megabyteme
12-02-2015, 05:31 PM
But then we'll miss on having threads like this (http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/426794-what-does-the-Spit-means), you imperialist Zionist.

So many threads here (at least the ones that have not been arbitrarily deleted), instantly bring tear-inducing laughter. :happy:

shaina
12-02-2015, 06:23 PM
I registered here because someone told me to go fuck myself, and stayed because it was fun. For me, that's the true purpose of the site :sly:

So it should go some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does, because you can do what you want with what it offers
I am Sorry Anon your first experience was so harsh, yet i had Meg and Idol attacking me(We all know who was the worst between them:whistling), yet i stayed, but my intentions were never to be a poster in the forums here (if you call what i do posting:unsure:), it was to have a backup for NZB's. Now i have no use for that part of the site (belong to private NZB sites) and really read and occasionally contribute to the forums..:unsure:
And to be honest most of the time it is really fun!!:D
Meg...
As for buying the place?? You are suggesting the people that are regular posters should purchase the site?? You never know you could be the next Reddit, and you never have to worry because you wouldn't add any NZB section, so you will never get shut down, Unless it is underfunded :whistling
All you need to do is set up a server register a domain and be willing to pay for all the costs... Piece of cake for you:unsure:

Without some sort of draw.. Be it NZB or Torrent links(it is advertised that way on review sites not forum talks), it will never work. I assume domain evaluation is based on hits to a site??
The evaluation just based on us in the forums would render this site worth shit:cry: It is showing 136,316 members, even if a large amount of them are gone or inactive , the hits are not going to the forums and the NZB posts are not shown or counted in any stats that we can see...
But we can put it in perspective the forums are not the driving force of this site , even know i agree with you the best part....

If there was a charge to join the forums here would you pay?? And what would be a fair price??
And if it did in the future go that way can you run a site with exaggerated 50 people?? Without the NZB section you be lucky to have that many..
If you ever decided to open your own Chatter or shoot the shit site i would join if you and a few others were there, again it is entertainment for me here.

I would like my stars back i believe i have earned them with all the abuse i take here.:D

Who the fuck is chalice?

Isn't that one of your friends Prick!!:)

megabyteme
12-02-2015, 06:37 PM
So it should go some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuQNt45Cjkc

IdolEyes787
12-02-2015, 06:40 PM
I am Sorry Anon your first experience was so harsh, yet i had Meg and Idol attacking me(We all know who was the worst between them)...

To be fair, calling you a drunken babbling idiot was more a statement of fact than an attack.:unsure:

shaina
12-02-2015, 06:44 PM
So it should go some people here don't really know what the true purpose of this site is or does,

All kidding aside....

What do you think?? I am newer to this site, did it always have a draw be it NZB or Torrent added to it?? Was it at one time just a Forum only site ??

I don't know i was not here in the beginning, I don't know if it is still the original owner. Since i have been here i have never seen a post from a Site owner or creator??
I assume you have been here and a active poster what is the deal??

To be fair, calling you a drunken babbling idiot was more a statement of fact than an attack.:unsure:

Now that is why the site under your tutelage and interfering in every conversation would have a great chance of survival :rolleyes:

And it is nothing but the truth be it bother you or not...

It is a good thing it is not bothersome to me anymore because i know who it is coming from, and that is why i am still here.
You are an acquired taste and there is a time and a place for everything

And i prefer Drug Addict :)