View Full Version : Mulder, look at this GTA V mod

Skiz
12-03-2015, 07:48 AM
:O

Available now. http://thepinnacleofv.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWIPsurIMM

Mr. Mulder
12-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Wat! :o there's no wai my R9270x could handle that :no: I've tried some pervious gfx overhaul mods and they've just broken everything :no: I don't think they apply to online either? :eyebrows:

Not been back to Los Santos since Fallout 4 released, waiting for the xmas dlc - snowball fights FTW :smilie4:

JPaul
12-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Whatever happened to pong

shaina
12-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Whatever happened to pong

I assume broken in the basement or collecting dust in some corner??, unless there is an emulator for the new cpu's that can handle the graphics...:)

TyroneStultz
12-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Nice addition to the GTA this Pinnacle.

Mr. Mulder
12-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Classic Tyrone :rolleyes:

STHNSv3
12-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Damn don't remind me of GTA5PC... as I just removed it yesterday lol. I was playing GTA5PC on GFX850M 2GB-GDDR5 in UltraHD 4K. Had Rage And HookV and LSPDFR/Ironman-WarMachine, ect.

Skiz
12-05-2015, 12:04 AM
uwotm8?

edit: Oh, after some Googling, it would appear that you're one of the cheater twats that ruins the game. Glad you uninstalled. One less.

STHNSv3
12-05-2015, 03:23 AM
uwotm8?

edit: Oh, after some Googling, it would appear that you're one of the cheater twats that ruins the game. Glad you uninstalled. One less.

How often you smoke crack? or are you just special? Don't answer that as its rhetorical. Now what I do with my game is my own biz lil boy. Show me these google.com GTA related stuff regarding me lol which is funny since I have NEVER even tried GTA Online. Last video game I played was GTA Vice City in 2004 in PS2. So I tried GTA5PC and was impressed since played on superior hardware platform. Get this I bought the game online and Rockstar refunded me my money while giving me total access to all content. Does that make you made pleb? lol I bet you also play silly BlackOPs game and think your rambo, don't you? I actually own tactical gears and firearms lol I don't play them in video games lil boy.

Mr. Mulder
12-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Tatical gears? For some sort of Tatical school bike? Your parents must be rich :smilie4:

mjmacky
12-06-2015, 12:19 PM
How often you smoke crack? or are you just special? Don't answer that as its rhetorical. Now what I do with my game is my own biz lil boy. Show me these google.com GTA related stuff regarding me lol which is funny since I have NEVER even tried GTA Online. Last video game I played was GTA Vice City in 2004 in PS2. So I tried GTA5PC and was impressed since played on superior hardware platform. Get this I bought the game online and Rockstar refunded me my money while giving me total access to all content. Does that make you made pleb? lol I bet you also play silly BlackOPs game and think your rambo, don't you? I actually own tactical gears and firearms lol I don't play them in video games lil boy.

That's all wonderful news, but did you intend to tell everyone that you're an idiot AND a clown?

Mr. Mulder
12-06-2015, 12:36 PM
He's got a number in his name ffs, you've got to be careful with these hacker types or they'll read your emails!!! :fear: just give him what he wants!!!

So you've got real life guns and your dad is hulk hogan and the president of Rockstar? That's amazing! Please, tell us more :mushy:

guys I think he's falling for it :shifty: someone tell him he has a huge cawk and that we're all virgins and aren't allowed to stay up late :sly:

IdolEyes787
12-06-2015, 01:46 PM
I actually own tactical gears and firearms lol I don't play them in video games lil boy.

I don't own any tactical gears, I own tactical sheeps.
Sure they're no good in a fight being like you know,sheeps, but then again when the wolf's at your door and everything's gone to shit and you're about to breathe your last breath no one has ever bragged about having a great gunchop.

shaina
12-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Sure they're no good in a fight being like you know,sheeps, but then again when the wolf's at your door and everything's gone to shit and you're about to breathe your last breath no one has ever bragged about having a great gunchop.

Wait a minute.... Didn't the wolf visit the Pigs houses and try to Blow the houses down??:)

STHNSv3
12-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Tatical gears? For some sort of Tatical school bike? Your parents must be rich :smilie4:

Tatical? how often you rely on mommy and daddy?

That's all wonderful news, but did you intend to tell everyone that you're an idiot AND a clown?

Very often actually specially when half breeds who can't read lol feels the need to be defensive over text on the screen.

He's got a number in his name ffs, you've got to be careful with these hacker types or they'll read your emails!!! :fear: just give him what he wants!!!

So you've got real life guns and your dad is hulk hogan and the president of Rockstar? That's amazing! Please, tell us more :mushy:

guys I think he's falling for it :shifty: someone tell him he has a huge cawk and that we're all virgins and aren't allowed to stay up late :sly:

What is this fetish with you and dad? is there something you would like to tell us? lol you are an SPECIAL agent aren't you? BTW lil boy the v3 signifies Version 3 and STHNS is my private fSERV which has been on longer than your mom got you that slow eMachine. Ironic its file sharing forum yet you intend to talk about how your daddy commited incest with you lol silly simpletons, stop it.

LOL that actually made me laugh. I highly suggest you google.com my public name before you speak as you don't want something which will end with your running running.

shaina
12-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Welcome to FST STHNSv3:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u85u2ymDl8M

But since you own real tactical gear and and firearms :fear:(glad you didn't say pipe bombs!!), please don't be shooting up any schools or movie theaters in the future because of some people here:unsure:.. Freedom of Gun laws are in a sensitive spot right now :whistling

IdolEyes787
12-07-2015, 09:07 PM
BTW lil boy the v3 signifies Version 3 and STHNS is my private fSERV which has been on longer than your mom got you that slow eMachine.

LOL that actually made me laugh. I highly suggest you google.com my public name before you speak as you don't want something which will end with your running running.

I literally don't know what any of that means,I'm also extremely bad with the internet so I couldn't find anything about "STHNS" .I did however find something related to "running,running".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoJW3ob0Xt8

If you are trying to tell me that you are ghey then thanks but I already figured that one out for myself.:smilie4:

PS No offense meant to you as some of my relatives are fags too. :)

IdolEyes787
12-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Not actually.I just said that to try and make you feel better.

STHNSv3
12-07-2015, 09:42 PM

Qt-storay!!! your not very good at this are you?

1) Your typing to me in a file sharing forum lol while you share nothing as you talk to someone who runs a file sharing network, but you couldn't google.com even this huh?

2) Your typing in a thread which is GTA5 mod related. Let me ask you this were you ever able to play GTA5 on your hardware? Foget running mods about the game.

PS: Lil boy go play BlackOps or some childish SOCOM and think you know about firearms. Leave real guns for the big boys as you play with your joystick; pun intended, if your to slow to grasp I wasn't talking about controller. Speak when spoke to regarding file sharing you leecher.

Mr. Mulder
12-07-2015, 10:35 PM
He sure does talk about little boys a lot, should we tell someone? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-08-2015, 12:32 AM

Qt-storay!!! your not very good at this are you?

1) Your typing to me in a file sharing forum lol while you share nothing as you talk to someone who runs a file sharing network, but you couldn't google.com even this huh?

2) Your typing in a thread which is GTA5 mod related. Let me ask you this were you ever able to play GTA5 on your hardware? Foget running mods about the game.

PS: Lil boy go play BlackOps or some childish SOCOM and think you know about firearms. Leave real guns for the big boys as you play with your joystick; pun intended, if your to slow to grasp I wasn't talking about controller. Speak when spoke to regarding file sharing you leecher.Grammar, it's a thing but not for the everyone. :no:

Btw I thrive on conflict so please continue.:coffee:

Skiz
12-08-2015, 05:14 AM
:dave:?

mjmacky
12-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Very often actually specially when half breeds who can't read lol feels the need to be defensive over text on the screen.

Maybe take some advice from your gears and have them show you tactical positions to inject a "lol", for awkward placement in the middle of a sentence is awkward.

Now, I'm not sure how many people of mixed race you've ever come across in your life, but they're usually hotter and smarter on average than the pure race types. The hotter part is purely subjective. If you haven't had the pleasure, then you've probably been kept away or have kept yourself away from the general population or travel. That may explain your obsession with tactical gears.

STHNSv3
12-08-2015, 02:01 PM
He sure does talk about little boys a lot, should we tell someone? :unsure:

LOL ironic... coming from someone who babbled about dad in past 3 posts. But A+ for effort for trying now go tell, who you going to tell? Your DAD? Lol

Grammar, it's a thing but not for the everyone. :no:

Btw I thrive on conflict so please continue.:coffee:

Not very good at this are you lil man? Show us you can even play GTA5 Jk slow system. Lol @ thrive on conflict coming from someone who listen to Adam.

mjmacky
12-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Show us you can even play GTA5 Jk slow system.

Explain what exactly you're attempting to evaluate with this challenge. I assume you meant something along the lines of "Send me a video of you playing a video game, but don't really because I assume you have a computer system that can't handle the processing and graphics." I have italicized me in the interpretation because you originally implied more than yourself should be audience to it, but you can't possibly presume everyone else posting in this thread has such lopsided priorities that they'd have even the slightest desire to obtain that information. However, you give off airs that your desired outcome is that he cannot play this game. What about this possibility gives you any tangible benefit? What kind of people do you associate with that you aren't absolutely embarrassed to freely admit that you care in the first place?

What do you do in life besides thrust your tactical gears into the back ports of your system? How long will it take you to realize that gear, in the context you intend, is a collective noun that does't take a pluralized suffix? Lastly, you should have a properly ventilated space when you clean and lube your gears. Consistent exposure to volatile solvents has been linked to cognitive impairment.

IdolEyes787
12-08-2015, 04:56 PM
....someone who runs a file sharing network...real guns for the big boys....

I did some research and by "research" I mean that unlike yourself I more or less operate in reality and I'm fairly sure this is extremely low on the list of what women find attractive in a man.
This of course then probably also explains why you've taken to dating boys.:coffee:

IdolEyes787
12-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Not very good at this are you lil man? Have you considered the possibility that I'm actually brilliant at this and that you're just really stupid?

Show us you can even play GTA5 Jk slow system.

Could you please repeat that but this time slower and in English so my computer can better process it?

mjmacky
12-08-2015, 11:25 PM
Could you please repeat that but this time slower and in English so my computer can better process it?

Yet again, my degrees prove to be worthless. Correction: Yet again, I used them on something worthless.

Mr. Mulder
12-15-2015, 12:04 PM
Hoi Skiz, have you seen today's dlc release!? It's proper mental!11 There's bosses and bodyguards now, will you allow me to be Kevin Costner to your whitney Houston? :kiss:

There's a sick new muscle car too :smilie4:

Skiz
12-17-2015, 06:28 AM
Hoi Skiz, have you seen today's dlc release!? It's proper mental!11 There's bosses and bodyguards now, will you allow me to be Kevin Costner to your whitney Houston? :kiss:

There's a sick new muscle car too :smilie4:

Fuck yes. That Nightshade it the tits.

bigakkto
12-17-2015, 11:30 AM
Damn, that looks nice