PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone talk about file-sharing here

Pages : [1] 2

vivitron 15
12-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Every now and then, I come on here and see what's going on. Strikes me that nobody discusses file-sharing. Guess it's easier with Genisis etc than it was back in the day downloading xvids and divxs and converting and burning

IdolEyes787
12-13-2015, 01:14 AM
If I wanted to discuss file sharing then I'd do it on a ghey even more ghey site like God intended.:mellow:

shaina
12-13-2015, 06:05 AM
If I wanted to discuss file sharing then I'd do it on a ghey even more ghey site like G-d intended.:mellow:

Fixed:D
And there is areas on this site to do that right??:unsure:
But i can say i don't see the necessity for it, considering this is not a Discussion/Talk site right?:shifty:

Or maybe you could just say... Don't let the name of the Web Site fool you?:idunno:

Skiz
12-13-2015, 06:51 AM
Guess it's easier with Genisis etc than it was back in the day downloading xvids and divxs and converting and burning

Yup.

I think it's also bc in the old days of this forum the technology was still new and all of us were still learning and keeping up with the changing methods. Napster > AOL rooms > Kazaa > KLite > Soulseek > Limewire > ED2K hashes > IRC > torrents w/ public trackers > top secret private trackers > Usenet > streams ....

There was also a lot to talk about with everyone regarding those evolving methods of file sharing, learning to burn CDs and DVDs, ripping and mounting software, codecs, new file extensions always emerging, etc.

Now most people don't even have a disc to rip and no one is burning them either. The popular file extensions haven't changed in forever. Windows comes with a shit-ton of codecs now. There is far less work today to obtain files and methods that are out there have become such common knowledge that full blown discussions are rarely needed. Google will turn up millions of results on how to get started and excel at what are now standards, and friends pass along that knowledge. People who file share are sort of the norm now, not the exception.

TheFoX
12-13-2015, 08:35 AM
Every now and then, I come on here and see what's going on. Strikes me that nobody discusses file-sharing. Guess it's easier with Genisis etc than it was back in the day downloading xvids and divxs and converting and burning

You need to join a site that is specifically for file sharing talk.

Antibody
12-13-2015, 08:46 AM

You need to join a site that is specifically for file sharing talk.
Yea!High5.
And, does this look like a site you could talk about filesharing?
Just look at the title of this site, 1st thing that comes in my mind not talking about filesharing... but you need common sense.

vivitron 15
12-13-2015, 09:14 AM
Guess it's easier with Genisis etc than it was back in the day downloading xvids and divxs and converting and burning

Yup.

I think it's also bc in the old days of this forum the technology was still new and all of us were still learning and keeping up with the changing methods. Napster > AOL rooms > Soulseek > Limewire > ED2K hashes > IRC > torrents w/ public trackers > top secret private trackers > Usenet > streams ....

There was also a lot to talk about with everyone regarding those evolving methods of file sharing, learning to burn CDs and DVDs, ripping and mounting software, codecs, new file extensions always emerging, etc.

Now most people don't even have a disc to rip and no one is burning them either. The popular file extensions haven't changed in forever. Windows comes with a shit-ton of codecs now. There is far less work today to obtain files and methods that are out there have become such common knowledge that full blown discussions are rarely needed. Google will turn up millions of results on how to get started and excel at what are now standards, and friends pass along that knowledge. People who file share are sort of the norm now, not the exception.

I'd forgotten about some of those. I remember when the old admin here was trying to create his own network for file sharing...it didn't seem to get off the ground.

Good point that it's completely mainstream now - it's so easy to do, there's little to discuss. I keep expecting to find the site disappeared - doesn't seem to be anywhere near the traffic there used to be in the old days

Skiz
12-13-2015, 09:47 AM
I'd forgotten about some of those. I remember when the old admin here was trying to create his own network for file sharing...it didn't seem to get off the ground.

MUSCLEMAN. What a wacko. He and Shareholder are the ones that went off and did the Klite thing IIRC but it was dead by then.

megabyteme
12-13-2015, 09:49 AM
We all know the reduction in numbers here has nothing to do with filesharing technologies being mainstream- it is ALL because Idol is a big ol' meanie who ran everyone off.

Totally what happened. Nice try covering for him with all that mumbo jumbo, skiz. :shifty:

shaina
12-13-2015, 01:32 PM
We all know the reduction in numbers here has nothing to do with filesharing technologies being mainstream- it is ALL because Idol is a big ol' meanie who ran everyone off.
Totally what happened. Nice try covering for him with all that mumbo jumbo, skiz. :shifty:

:idunno: :idunno: :idunno:

shaina
12-13-2015, 01:46 PM
I keep expecting to find the site disappeared - doesn't seem to be anywhere near the traffic there used to be in the old days

Now why do you have to be so Negative!!:idunno:
The site has tons of members and new ones joining all the time. It is getting traffic, just not in the forum section.
The problem is it should now be called "FS" (File Sharing), and the "T" (Talk) is optional:unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-13-2015, 01:58 PM

As a teen I was bitten by a spider so I just assumed it was a superpower and as such I was sort of obligated to use it. :idunno:

Good point that it's completely mainstream now - it's so easy to do, there's little to discuss. I keep expecting to find the site disappeared - doesn't seem to be anywhere near the traffic there used to be in the old days

You're name is vivtron, you only seem to care about technology and you refer to living breathing people as "traffic". I have only one question. Are you or have you ever been human?

IdolEyes787
12-13-2015, 02:02 PM
On a related note because honestly this topic is boring as fuck and that's not just me talking, I also polled a large sampling of teenage girls, anyone else but me waiting for a Legion of Super-pets movie?

I mean they're super but they're like pets and after that the story just basically writes itself.

Antibody
12-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Moderation here is tight, every message has to go next to the mod's thumb.

mjmacky
12-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Vivitron, the person you're looking for is a man named Beck38. He will engage in filesharingtalk with you. Report back here after you're done and let us know if discussing the intricacies of sharing files is still fun.

IdolEyes787
12-13-2015, 10:14 PM
Vivitron, the person you're looking for is a man named Beck38. He will engage in filesharingtalk with you. Report back here after you're done and let us know if discussing the intricacies of sharing files is still fun.

Who says that this website isn't informative as I up until now wouldn't have considered Beck38 a person.

shaina
12-13-2015, 10:52 PM
Who says that this website isn't informative as I up until now wouldn't have considered Beck38 a person.

:noes: :noes: :noes: :noes:

That is for both of you:yup:

STHNSv3
12-14-2015, 01:02 AM
Don't mind IdiotEye or MGayJocky they know nothing about file-sharing they leech from gay torrent sites. But if you want to engage in file-sharing talk let me know.

Uptime: 1 Days 02:02 hours
Uploads
>Uploaded Data (Session (Total)): 38.544 GB (543.073 GB)
>eMule: 36.211 GB
>aMule: 1.736 GB
>lphant: 561.55 MB
>Total Overhead (Packets): 172.93 MB (4.58M)
>File Request Overhead (Packets): 85.42 MB (3.73M)
>Source Exchange Overhead (Packets): 2 kB (45)
>Server Overhead (Packets): 9.93 MB (1k)
>Kad Overhead (Packets): 77.11 MB (846k)
>Crypt overhead (UDP): 8.08 MB
>Active Uploads: 8
>Total successful upload sessions: 1302
>Total failed upload sessions: 12
>Average upload time: 9:11 mins
Downloads
>Total Overhead (Packets): 67.03 MB (1.27M)
>File Request Overhead (Packets): 14.08 MB (370k)
>Source Exchange Overhead (Packets): 628 bytes (314)
>Server Overhead (Packets): 42 kB (106)
>Kad Overhead (Packets): 52.71 MB (891k)
>Crypt overhead (UDP): 7.65 MB
Connection
>Average upload rate (Session): 221.56 kB/s
>Max upload rate (Session): 2.39 MB/s
>Active Connections (estimate): 10
>Peak Connections (estimate): 31
Clients
>Filtered: 2679
>Banned: 12
Shared Files
>Number of Shared Files: 6076
>Total size of Shared Files: 455.686 GB
>Average file size: 74.99 MB

Hosted on custom ITX:

Current Sig> 165082

mjmacky
12-14-2015, 01:10 AM
But if you want to engage in file-sharing talk let me know.

Like I insinuated before, if you want to be bored out of your mind, engage with people who seek to talk about file sharing.

Although, it's possible the quoted user is a duplicate account trying a different approach to avoid getting banned again. They have all the lack of perceptiveness and intelligence for it just to be true.

STHNSv3
12-14-2015, 01:24 AM
That was very interesting story bro, try to comprehend name of this domain much? So talking about file sharing will engage in boredom? What are your credentials? So you have extended networking/programming and hardware knowledge to start and get something going? I told you this before boy don't try to act intelligent when you lack it. Other than cluttering up this forum with your semi below 100 IQ what did you contribute? Take it from someone who has done it.

Guess I have to talk about it but ill try to keep it simple as extended detail will take time long time to write which we will take care of it in few months as we setup webpage but for now ill only cover the part closely related and discussed by Ailurophobe. So far the code name for the project is eDonkey-BlackNET and I didn't give the client an official name as its still a fork from aMule as we have CVN open for few of our developers.

Now when a file is added to shared list its on default count down for 365 days for removal. Which is also the fixed duration of when entries from clients.met is to be deleted as it expires after no contact with the host has been made in that time frame. So far I changed the official 150days to 365days which in the future will have dynamic time frame specified by the user but for now its 365days. In this time frame if the file is not requested nor accepted from the day its on then the file will be removed from active shared directory to alternative directory specified by the user or predefined or the current home base directory. If it is requested and accepted then from that last time stamp the countdown for 365days begins again.

Now based on the Shareaza file size category I also added to my with 3 subsets based on the original file size to help queue management with default file priority.

1) Small: files below 10MB in size.
2) Large: files over 50MB in size.
3) Medium: files between 10MB and 50MB in size.

So far this subset is dynamic but it can be increased based on users discretion but however it can't be decreased from the default hard setting.

To advance in waiting queue ranks I also modified the current official ranking system to effectively distribute files based on original file size, score, and source availability. Now this is accomplished in few steps.

1) File category based on original file size.

A) Small files are tagged with type X on score; X000
C) Medium files are tagged with type Y on score; Y000
B) Large files are tagged with type Z on the score; Z000

So for it to work when file is requested from waiting queue list X is served before Y and Z, and then Y is served after X and before Z, then Z is served after X and Y.

2) File priority predefined by the user in 5 categories to advance in ranking system.

A) Force start
B) High
C) Normal
D) Low
E) Force stop

Now if file is tagged as force start then it will start the file in next open slot does not matter what is the file size or score as it will ignore it. Force stop on the other hand will stop all active open session sharing the file with clients from active slot and in waiting queue bring the file to bottom of the list and make it score 0 and use deafult score modifer and tag it with negative score so it can't start and if its changed then it will bring it back to positive number.

3) Based on the default QR, source and client availability it is modified if not already predefined in step 2.

PS: #3 is to long must I write it? lol this is just 1/10th of the things modded on eDonkey-BlackNET ill write some more if anyone is interested.

I don't know where to begain. But ill talk about FLS (file life span) system I put in place which uses 3 sub sets to rate files to be removed.

1) High Bandwidth: If file is transferred 25GB cumulatively then its unshared. If file is uploaded 3GB on current active session then its unshared temporally, if file size were to exceed 3GB then to bypass the 3GB the original file size is used to make it at least 1/1 ratio.

2) High Ratio: If file ratio hits 10 then it is unshared.

3) High Source: If file have 100 complete source then it is unshared.

Now all these 3 sets are hard coded so it can't be modified to decrease but user can increase the value based on there own fixed value.

With this and 1year timestamp of file request/accept the file can be slowly removed unless user exclude the file and tags it as rare giving the file immortality only if it meets 0 to 1 out of 3 sets, if it scores 2 then its removed regardless.

Far as the active open slot goes if clients transfer rate were to go below 5kB/s for 30sec then session is closed and if client requests chunk again it is put in waiting queue again.

By using the default file priority High (below 25 complete source), Normal (between 25 to 75 complete source), and Low (below 100 but over 75 complete source) clients waiting in queue can advance but that brings me back to #3 from my last post of QR (Queue Rank) which I won't get in to as it would take long time to just try to explain as its complex and still not finished.

But on each session for the total duration of the client that was up the userhash based on SUI is saved along with the data that has been transferred. So let say if user A downloaded 50MB and user B downloaded 30MB then user B will be served before user A long as it is in same file size category Small, Medium, Large. This can also be bypassed by user using predefined file priority or using force start.

I wish that eServer Ludgunum 17.15 was open so we can modify it to serve better but as its closed project we have our limits. I mean for now we have no wish to go in to server project as its big target, we also haven't tried on Satan eServer. This all done in ED2K for now and KAD is ignored but can still be used as its still active in aMule but on eDonkey-BlackNET KAD is not dumped just disabled on default for now.

PS: I hope it make sense as its hard to explain but so far it is working as we are beta testing it still and every week we are modifying it.

^ This mod was known as eDonkey-BlackNET which was created and maintained by few of us for release scene, until they shut us down by force. But now i'm back.

Skiz
12-14-2015, 09:12 AM
:yawn:

mjmacky
12-14-2015, 10:20 AM
So talking about file sharing will engage in boredom?

I said that you are a dull dullard. Was that not clear?

Even though I've labeled you with such callous derision, I can still make a nice gesture. I recommend that you keep your efforts of putting together your text block subsections confined to reasonable measure. I'll elaborate. If it's for your own record keeping, then have at it, for no second is wasted in that case. However, no one else is reading it, and that's because it's uninteresting. So, if you're putting it together for anyone but yourself, it's all for naught.

You're welcome.

Also, since I have a semi below 100 IQ, could you explain to me how a quotient can be semi below a value? Are you semi above? This is all very confusing to my little brain, sensei.

Skiz
12-14-2015, 10:37 AM
His e-penis is clearly wasted on you. Or is that how you got that semi? :smilie4:

IdolEyes787
12-14-2015, 01:32 PM
What are your credentials?

I'm a tad over six feet and a bit dreamy.

This may not be relevant to you but believe me it was extremely relevant to your Mum. wink wink

IdolEyes787
12-14-2015, 01:42 PM
Don't mind IdiotEye or MGayJocky they know nothing about file-sharing they leech from gay torrent sites. But if you want to engage in file-sharing talk let me know.

Uploads
Downloads
Connection
Clients
Shared Files

Hosted on custom ITX:

Current Sig> 165082

In real life I'm a Social Worker who counsels illiterate street kids in an effort to get them out of the sex trade and yet what you just wrote still qualifies and the both dumbest and gheyest thing I've ever heard.:mellow:

STHNSv3
12-14-2015, 03:39 PM
So talking about file sharing will engage in boredom?

I said that you are a dull dullard. Was that not clear?

Even though I've labeled you with such callous derision, I can still make a nice gesture. I recommend that you keep your efforts of putting together your text block subsections confined to reasonable measure. I'll elaborate. If it's for your own record keeping, then have at it, for no second is wasted in that case. However, no one else is reading it, and that's because it's uninteresting. So, if you're putting it together for anyone but yourself, it's all for naught.

You're welcome.

Also, since I have a semi below 100 IQ, could you explain to me how a quotient can be semi below a value? Are you semi above? This is all very confusing to my little brain, sensei.

I don't care what you said disabled child it does not change the fact. Now did you fail to comprehend what I typed? allow me to elaborate in slow fashion so even you can grasp it in simple common folks term. Now looking at your medicore name it shows since 2010 you posted 10k times yet out of those how many times did you post anything remotely informative? YOU are on filesharing talk when you can't even share anything other than gay porn? Are you not the same idiot who couldn't even read the domain name of this site? If you could read so well what part of BELOW SEMI 100 did't you get? Are you even in USA? Once again: Other than cluttering this forum with nonsense what did you contribute? HURRY make a list of 3 things out of 10,000 post.

He e-penis is clearly wasted on you. Or is that how you got that semi? :smilie4:

Are you not the same retard who claim he googled me and found something online regarding GTA5PC? I'm still waiting for proof of that. How old are you little boy?

Uploads
Downloads
Connection
Clients
Shared Files

Hosted on custom ITX:

Current Sig> 165082

In real life I'm a Social Worker who counsels illiterate street kids in an effort to get them out of the sex trade and yet what you just wrote still qualifies and the both dumbest and gheyest thing I've ever heard.:mellow:

LOL the simpleton is trying to think. Your even a bigger worthless joke than MGay moron. So you couldn't grasp what was posted huh? Nice post count lil man, how often you sit and post every sec and claim you have a job?

Once again this is FILE SHARING TALK, or did you tree mental midgets miss that part?

megabyteme
12-14-2015, 06:02 PM
That was very interesting story bro, try to comprehend name of this domain much? So talking about file sharing will engage in boredom? What are your credentials? So you have extended networking/programming and hardware knowledge to start and get something going? I told you this before boy don't try to act intelligent when you lack it. Other than cluttering up this forum with your semi below 100 IQ what did you contribute? Take it from someone who has done it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ummmm, he's mostly finished his PhD in Chemistry. Not bad for someone with no credentials and a low IQ. Pick your battles more carefully, grasshopper. :mellow:

megabyteme
12-14-2015, 06:06 PM
Since you are so quick to ask for filesharing credentials, I (on more than one occasion) transferred a file from over there to over here. Successfully. :01:

Skiz
12-14-2015, 07:13 PM
He e-penis is clearly wasted on you. Or is that how you got that semi? :smilie4:

Are you not the same retard who claim he googled me and found something online regarding GTA5PC? I'm still waiting for proof of that. How old are you little boy?

Are you stupid at all? I googled the names of those cheater scipts you posted, not your username you twat. :lol:

IdolEyes787
12-14-2015, 08:03 PM
Once again this is FILE SHARING TALK, or did you tree mental midgets miss that part?

Convention is the refuge of the stupid.That's why they cling to it so desperately..

Then going by your simpleton logic the Washington Redskins are a team comprised entirely of Indians from Washington. Which I admit would be really cool especially if they were allowed to occasionally scalp people, preferably idiots but still sadly untrue.:(

mjmacky
12-14-2015, 08:55 PM
1. Now did you fail to comprehend what I typed?
2. Now looking at your medicore name it shows since 2010 you posted 10k times yet out of those how many times did you post anything remotely informative?
3. YOU are on filesharing talk when you can't even share anything other than gay porn?
4. Are you not the same idiot who couldn't even read the domain name of this site?
5. If you could read so well what part of BELOW SEMI 100 did't you get?
6. Are you even in USA?
7. Once again: Other than cluttering this forum with nonsense what did you contribute?

Do you often have so many questions for someone who has an IQ that is semi below 100?

1. Poor syntax and grammar contribute a small challenge, but I somehow manage.
2. Hopefully never, and if I accidentally did, then I apologize.
3. I share everything else. Gay porn is just for me.
4. Since I have such a limited mental capacity, I just scream "Forum! Posting!" at my computer until this website opens up because I can't remember the URL thingy.
5. I only half completely understand words, but I've never taken a test below an 18-wheeler.
6. I broke up with her two months back, so I imagine somebody else or no one is in her now. I think I heard she was moving back to Senegal.
7. I upset you and made you feel small enough to cause you to lash out with nonsense. I did not do it with malice, but I haven't found any reason to respect your mind, so I humbly admit that I have no regrets about it.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2015, 09:57 PM
2. Now looking at your medicore name it shows since 2010 you posted 10k times yet out of those how many times did you post anything remotely informative?

Now I have a question.What's medicore?

I'm assuming that it's something like the Peace Corps but with fewer hippies and more pseudonyms.

STHNSv3
12-14-2015, 10:39 PM
Ummmm, he's mostly finished his PhD in Chemistry. Not bad for someone with no credentials and a low IQ. Pick your battles more carefully, grasshopper. :mellow:

How often do you practice selective reading? Notice how you made section A bold and failed to read thereafter the next line? So he has PhD in Chem? How is that remotely relevant to the given topic? I would love to see you in debate class as it would currently yield F.

Since you are so quick to ask for filesharing credentials, I (on more than one occasion) transferred a file from over there to over here. Successfully. :01:

Nice so you leeched of ED2K/KAD, A+ on this as an effort bro. Know what I'm doing? I have remote storage media connected via network pipe as its not connected directly to the server using standard ACPI or using USB-Storage. Then hashing 39GB (binary prefix) over sftp (SI prefix) as its resynced the fID/hashset are created. THEN I used my superior h4x0ry skillery to allocate more resource to these specific processes since they are multi-thread thus manually bind them to cpu#. Thats what i'm doing currently so what are you doing?

Are you stupid at all? I googled the names of those cheater scipts you posted, not your username you twat. :lol:

BOHY!! Does your brain emulate and operate like some kind of fixed IO_SCH for kernel? Or is it slow all day at any given day? I told you this before i'm going to type this again very slow. What I do with my games on my PC is my biz, how does that effect you kiddo? BTW how is any of that cheating? plz bruh do tell us.

Convention is the refuge of the stupid.That's why they cling to it so desperately..

Then going by your simpleton logic the Washington Redskins are a team comprised entirely of Indians from Washington. Which I admit would be really cool especially if they were allowed to occasionally scalp people, preferably idiots but still sadly untrue.:(

Couldn't agree more: Convention is the refuge of the stupid. As your living proof of that huh? So lets say this was Footballtalk.com/forum and you said Washington Redskins so according to you someone would think otherwise related to indians? Your not very good at logical expression are you? How often you sit and clutter the forum with 26k post and lack common sense in every single post? Don't answer that boy as you have already wasted enough bandwidth and storage on local (your/my end) along with remotley (server end). We don't need any more your nonsense as MGay's babbling.

Skiz
12-14-2015, 10:43 PM
3. YOU are on filesharing talk when you can't even share anything other than gay porn?
4. Are you not the same idiot who couldn't even read the domain name of this site?
6. Are you even in USA?
7. Once again: Other than cluttering this forum with nonsense what did you contribute?

Do you often have so many questions for someone who has an IQ that is semi below 100?

4. Since I have such a limited mental capacity, I just scream "Forum! Posting!" at my computer until this website opens up because I can't remember the URL thingy.
5. I only half completely understand words, but I've never taken a test below an 18-wheeler.
6. I broke up with her two months back, so I imagine somebody else or no one is in her now. I think I heard she was moving back to Senegal.
7. I upset you and made you feel small enough to cause you to lash out with nonsense. I did not do it with malice, but I haven't found any reason to respect your mind, so I humbly admit that I have no regrets about it.

Do you even 'merca, bro?

STHNSv3
12-14-2015, 11:01 PM
6. Are you even in USA?

Thang-Q!!! as heeu just proved ma poant bruh. Oh look and you gained +1 posts count YAY (NOT to confuse with Yet Another YACC(Yet Another C Compiler)| not that you know WTF i'm talking about) as it was JUST 10,050. Now thanks to you another post added to your current stats of totally worthless posts not even mildly informative. LOL you made me feel small enough? LOL that made me laugh considering the ironic nature of your "nonsense". Hold on im attempting to care if you respect anything LOL with your BELOW SEMI 100 IQ; there bro I used it again. Must be some high level alchemy? Do you pretend to be Heisenberg THE cook? or you just test your own product on yourself? From now on all your babbling is ignored since you couldn't ever come up with anything worth reading.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2015, 11:19 PM
Don't answer that boy as you have already wasted enough bandwidth and storage on local (your/my end) along with remotley (server end).

Remotley Crue? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-14-2015, 11:21 PM
Also please tell me that as you're a troll account so I can go on believing that no one is unintentionally that stupid.

IdolEyes787
12-14-2015, 11:24 PM
Do you even 'merca, bro?

I've had Jack Daniels,fought somebody in a bar and killed something so do I qualify?

I also know the meaning of peckerwood is that helps.

j2k4
12-14-2015, 11:59 PM
I had cauliflower for lunch and liked it. ;)

shaina
12-15-2015, 12:06 AM
I had cauliflower for lunch and liked it. ;)

That shit gives me gas:huh: I prefer asparagus, tho it does make my pee smell funny:happy:

shaina
12-15-2015, 12:13 AM
I also know the meaning of peckerwood is that helps.
Did you mean "IF" that helps
peck·er·wood
ˈpekərˌwo͝od/
nounUSinformalderogatory
noun: peckerwood; plural noun: peckerwoods

a white person, especially a poor one.

Or

A peckerwood is a rural white southerner, usually poor, undereducated or otherwise ignorant and bigoted, the term gained popularity in the deep south

:idunno: :idunno: :idunno:

Other than poor and under educated, that describes a lot of people here:unsure:

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 12:20 AM
Did you mean "IF" that helps

Clearly I don't give an eff.

shaina
12-15-2015, 12:26 AM
Clearly I don't give an eff.

Gee!! now i know how it feels to be you for a minute er seconds er second!!:lol:

I don't really like it:sadwalk:

shaina
12-15-2015, 12:41 AM
All kidding aside STHNSv3....

Forget about a pissing match about intelligence for a second (and i am not talking about your small penis or your ejaculation time)..

I once posted a question many moons ago in this section expecting a more technical answer, and i can tell you, boy was i wrong!!
Yet i read back in this section and started to understand why...This section interprets asked questions differently hens Beck38 is rarely here(if any time).

So to put it in the most intelligent way i can...
What the Fuck Do You Want??
Or
What the Fuck Are You Looking For??
My assumptions would be donations for starting up a new server/service??
Or instigate enough to get your 10 posts so you have more downloads??
Or just being a pain in the ass!!

If i am wrong in any of my assumptions??
Again What the fuck do you want??(and you will see that profanity is welcome in this section and in others ?? well gray area!!)
Or What the fuck do you need??

Regards
Shay:)
:batman:

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 01:20 AM

It's a troll account. You're supposed to just play along as if it's not a synthesized persona.

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 01:22 AM

Thang-Q!!! as heeu just proved ma poant bruh. Oh look and you gained +1 posts count YAY (NOT to confuse with Yet Another YACC(Yet Another C Compiler)| not that you know WTF i'm talking about) as it was JUST 10,050. Now thanks to you another post added to your current stats of totally worthless posts not even mildly informative. LOL you made me feel small enough? LOL that made me laugh considering the ironic nature of your "nonsense". Hold on im attempting to care if you respect anything LOL with your BELOW SEMI 100 IQ; there bro I used it again. Must be some high level alchemy? Do you pretend to be Heisenberg THE cook? or you just test your own product on yourself? From now on all your babbling is ignored since you couldn't ever come up with anything worth reading.

You're won of the British ones, aren't ewe?

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 01:25 AM

I only let people know how intelligent I am if I want them to go away. In my experience, being in my company is exhausting not just because of this brain I have, but also because of my smug/obnoxious personality. It's a killer combo.

shaina
12-15-2015, 01:28 AM
I only let people know how intelligent I am if I want them to go away. In my experience, being in my company is exhausting not just because of this brain I have, but also because of my smug/obnoxious personality. It's a killer combo.

:yup: :artist: :yup:

So you are a Chemist ...

I know lots of Chemists
Most of them take shit and turn it into Money or is it Money into shit?? It gets confusing sometimes :unsure:

shaina
12-15-2015, 01:39 AM
You're won of the British ones, aren't ewe?

When you type in the word "ewe" in Britain.. Does spell check try to correct it??

Or the Brits think everyone is a female sheep outside of Britain??

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 01:44 AM
How often do you practice selective reading? Notice how you made section A bold and failed to read thereafter the next line? So he has PhD in Chem? How is that remotely relevant to the given topic? I would love to see you in debate class as it would currently yield F.

Nice so you leeched of ED2K/KAD, A+ on this as an effort bro. Know what I'm doing? I have remote storage media connected via network pipe as its not connected directly to the server using standard ACPI or using USB-Storage. Then hashing 39GB (binary prefix) over sftp (SI prefix) as its resynced the fID/hashset are created. THEN I used my superior h4x0ry skillery to allocate more resource to these specific processes since they are multi-thread thus manually bind them to cpu#. Thats what i'm doing currently so what are you doing?

So this makes moving a file from over there to over here better how? :mellow: Just sounds like jerking yourself off, to be honest.

My debate skills are just fine when I encounter a worthy opponent. Seen one around? :idunno:

As for my mentioning of Macky's non-filesharing credentials, that was merely a heads up to you. You failed to comprehend that he was actually being nice and directing you to someone here who would probably be quite interested in your info and hobby. Instead of thanking him, you attempted to insult his intelligence.

Here is something else you are failing to grasp: audience. You could be the most brilliant mind in all of moving files from one place to another (I'm FAR from convinced), but if you cannot find someone who gives a fuck, you are still just flashing your firmware and tugging on your Cat6. :yup:

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 01:51 AM

I know. Guess I've just grown tired of the old 'Yer sooo stoopid' attack.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 01:54 AM
All kidding aside STHNSv3....

Forget about a pissing match about intelligence for a second (and i am not talking about your small penis or your ejaculation time)..

I once posted a question many moons ago in this section expecting a more technical answer, and i can tell you, boy was i wrong!!
Yet i read back in this section and started to understand why...This section interprets asked questions differently hens Beck38 is rarely here(if any time).

So to put it in the most intelligent way i can...
Or
What the Fuck Are You Looking For??
My assumptions would be donations for starting up a new server/service??
Or instigate enough to get your 10 posts so you have more downloads??

If i am wrong in any of my assumptions??
Again What the fuck do you want??(and you will see that profanity is welcome in this section and in others ?? well gray area!!)
Or What the fuck do you need??

Regards
Shay:)

LOL that made me laugh in real life so I had to login just to post. So "YOU" think i'm here trying to magically collect money for my new upstart network? So I can buy SirBAR? lol cute story. Yet you fail to realize I promote free sharing huh? If I wanted to make money then I would but thats how you get shutdown and your door kicked in and have all equipment seized, TRUST ME I know lol. You need 10 posts to get what type of download? There is nothing here anyone can access where I originate. What I need is high level sophisticated entertainment which is what MGay is providing as i'm bored to death doing these UNIX thing in my end.

PS: Have to actually go and take this unit offline so I can bring it back on for rest of the node so type away...

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 02:09 AM

:mellow:

shaina
12-15-2015, 02:13 AM
LOL that made me laugh in real life so I had to login just to post. So "YOU" think i'm here trying to magically collect money for my new upstart network? So I can buy SirBAR? lol cute story. Yet you fail to realize I promote free sharing huh? If I wanted to make money then I would but thats how you get shutdown and your door kicked in and have all equipment seized, TRUST ME I know lol. You need 10 posts to get what type of download? There is nothing here anyone can access where I originate. What I need is high level sophisticated entertainment which is what MGay is providing as i'm bored to death doing these UNIX thing in my end.
PS: Have to actually go and take this unit offline so I can bring it back on for rest of the node so type away...

I am glad i gave you some laughter and entertainment...

So your reason to open an account here was for entertainment purposes only??

The 10 post rule gives you access to download more than 2 NZB's a day (raises it to 10 a day)..
And there is no such thing as free sharing.... There is always a cost to get what you want or need..Hens again What the fuck do you want applies??

As for Macky... I can tell you without a doubt!! You are way out of his league!!(stick to hooking up routers and modems!!)
And if you claim to be so good at this torrent thing?? (i am not particularly fond of it), Advertisement and Members/Donations pays your hydro bills, unless you are stealing it somehow be it your neighbors or climbed a pole and hooked it up yourself:unsure:(Sorry... experience with friends with grow houses:whistling)
Plus stealthing your location would be a first priority would it not?? And you being so smart?? getting caught would be mute correct??

So be it a nice reply and you claiming to be very sophisticated and being very technical in the file sharing industry??

What the Fuck do you want??
or
What the Fuck are you looking for?
Really??

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 02:14 AM
I know. Guess I've just grown tired of the old 'Yer sooo stoopid' attack.

It never gets old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5IQnQhzMSI

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 02:17 AM
Have to actually go and take this unit offline so I can bring it back on for rest of the node so type away...

:console:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzEZjjlWxAQ

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 03:58 AM
Guys, Einsteihns doesn't seem to want to play with me anymore.

I'm going to go check to see if the color of the blood in my forearms is still red.

shaina
12-15-2015, 04:33 AM
Guys, Einsteihns doesn't seem to want to play with me anymore.
I'm going to go check to see if the color of the blood in my forearms is still red.

He says he liked playing with you:rolleyes:

He is now busy adding wires or pulling his wire... Not really sure, you know he is very technical of something:unsure:

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 04:45 AM

I am glad i gave you some laughter and entertainment...

So your reason to open an account here was for entertainment purposes only??

The 10 post rule gives you access to download more than 2 NZB's a day (raises it to 10 a day)..
And there is no such thing as free sharing.... There is always a cost to get what you want or need..Hens again What the fuck do you want applies??

As for Macky... I can tell you without a doubt!! You are way out of his league!!(stick to hooking up routers and modems!!)
And if you claim to be so good at this torrent thing?? (i am not particularly fond of it), Advertisement and Members/Donations pays your hydro bills, unless you are stealing it somehow be it your neighbors or climbed a pole and hooked it up yourself:unsure:(Sorry... experience with friends with grow houses:whistling)
Plus stealthing your location would be a first priority would it not?? And you being so smart?? getting caught would be mute correct??

So be it a nice reply and you claiming to be very sophisticated and being very technical in the file sharing industry??

What the Fuck do you want??
or
What the Fuck are you looking for?
Really??

You did gave me laughter with everything you say which contradict each other, how often do you do that bro? So you say there is no such thing as free sharing? So I get paid to dump near a TB per week, damn bro sign me up. I find it bit ironic that you babbled about from 2dl to 10dl by making just posts on UseNET, so you saying they charge for it? The next part is little confusing as you address MGay now are you telling him to hookup modem/routers? I didn't know you need technical skills to do so. However building a router switch as I have done does take skills. If you want to discuss howto regarding that then we can as its much more informative than random babbling from IdiotBye and MGay as they clutter up thread for childish post count. Which makes sense as you have stated they do it to for 10 free downloads lol silly humungz can't even download content free from THE interweb and its almost 2016. Also i'm bit confused regarding this torrent you speak off. So can you please point me to where I gave promoted to advocate the usage of torrent? I have not seen it bro HAVE YOU? if you have then reading this should be least of your worries.

PS: I'm done fully with todays project, so don't talk to me about sophistication. I seriously doubt you can engage and mitigate into anything I have outlined. Your more than welcome to prove me wrong but I wouldn't hold my breath as its serve nothing other than free form of entertainment for me. BTW I made this account to talk about FS which I have outlined in virtually every post? What do you think I look like IdiotBYE or MGay? What I say if you google.com enough maybe within few months you would start to grasp it.

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 04:55 AM
What I say if you google.com enough maybe within few months you would start to grasp it.

:lol: Dismisses a PhD, but thinks highly of what can be learned from Googling for a 'few months'.

And what is sooooo complex it would take this time, ST? So far, you've told us you put together a server and you share stuffs. Go on. Speak of your glorious, unequalled skillz. :O

...Wait a minute, guys...is ST hinting that he is part of THE Scene?! :O :O :O

That's like some serious Keyser Söze shit right there...

shaina
12-15-2015, 05:00 AM
So why did you post this for?? Lack of a penis??

QUOTE=STHNSv3;3776702]It comes to this simple 2 factors: 1) Are you leecher or 2) Are you seeder? If your leeching then the possibilities are endless. From P2P (Gnutella/eDonkey/Torrent) to DC (fSERV/HTTP), UseNET. Makes no difference you will find it everywhere as multi-network source is a must. Now if your seeding then forget childish torrent and dump all that content on ED2K/KAD. As everyone who looking for it will end up there one way or another. Since thats the absolute /bin for files.
I myself just returned to the whole file sharing scene after I got shutdown in 2010 and dismantle my servers, hell lol I was here 8years ago... I just built one ITX box last week and as of past 48hours OptLynx (master:home) is active and online, while just 6hours ago I setup HyperNode (slave:datacenter).
So far I transferred 93.116GB home and 3.592GB remote already as serving 4736 files/341 GB. A mere reminisce of my old footprint of 28TB of storage and output of 4TB traffic per month...[/QUOTE]

It comes to this simple 2 factors: 1) Are you leecher or 2) Are you seeder? If your leeching then the possibilities are endless. From P2P (Gnutella/eDonkey/Torrent) to DC (fSERV/HTTP), UseNET. Makes no difference you will find it everywhere as multi-network source is a must. Now if your seeding then forget childish torrent and dump all that content on ED2K/KAD. As everyone who looking for it will end up there one way or another. Since thats the absolute /bin for files.
I myself just returned to the whole file sharing scene after I got shutdown in 2010 and dismantle my servers, hell lol I was here 8years ago... I just built one ITX box last week and as of past 48hours OptLynx (master:home) is active and online, while just 6hours ago I setup HyperNode (slave:datacenter).
So far I transferred 93.116GB home and 3.592GB remote already as serving 4736 files/341 GB. A mere reminisce of my old footprint of 28TB of storage and output of 4TB traffic per month...

As for being contradictive... This is not my main source of Usenet (not even second), so where did i even show a comment of that?? And yes i do pay!! yes pay!! for NZB sites that are my main source plus i pay for a Usenet provider!!
As for Torrents... If you belong to a good site, you are constantly seeding, and who pays for the power me!!! unless you want to donate?? And are you telling me that the big/good/private torrent sites don't receive monies be it donation/pay(for more advanced services etc) or sponsors to upkeep the service?? No they do it because they like to pay out of there pocket:stars:
If you choose to do that, i would assume your Mom and Dad are paying the bills and don't give a shit!!

It is very interesting that you say you do things for free?? And you are worried on getting caught if you get monies for what you are offering?? Regardless if you do it for free or get paid, it is not kosher!!
And let me give you the benefit of the doubt, and you are a real prodigy/genius? i wouldn't know too many that would post there gear that promotes piracy:stars:, or advertise what traffic they are getting??:slap: ...
I would rather be contradictive every once in a while than a person that thinks he can fool the world being smart:yup:

Oh and keep building those fancy switches... I just hope your Mom and Dad don't shut you down once they see the power bill!!

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 06:10 AM
uMADbruh? Nice little rant you got going, I mean really lol C++ (not tthe programming language since you don't know it) for effort. As your post did have filesharing related talks as it relfects this forum and this thread. So good job as you did it better than those post count upper homos trying to download 10 free things.

Now don't get ahead of yourself as thats where it stops. What's with these mommy and daddy thing? My mom and dad are not in USA. As single one way plane ticket would cost more than you make per month specially even more true during this time of the holiday season. Were you under the impression someone else provided me with my stuff? Not all of us rely on others as your do, which sounds like personal problem so why project it on someone else bruh?

So you understand basic in electrics to measure the power consumption used by your equipment? Break it down for me the power scale you used and how much power it draws per scale unit at half/full load over how much your local P&L provider charges per kW an hour. You sure talk alot about stealing power what your got HydroLAB going? Ironic you did say hydro...

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 06:22 AM
As single one way plane ticket would cost more than you make per month specially even more true during this time of the holiday season.

:lol: That must be SOME plane ticket, eh, Shay. This kid steps in it everytime he touches a keyboard... :no:

You could do A LOT of flying for what Shay spends on golf membership alone.

shaina
12-15-2015, 06:37 AM
As single one way plane ticket would cost more than you make per month specially even more true during this time of the holiday season.
:lol: That must be SOME plane ticket, eh, Shay. This kid steps in it everytime he touches a keyboard... :no:

Shhhhhhh Shush now Meg.. Don't reveal any of my Financial status:noes: I am just a poor Jewish boy that has been retired for many years :)

And now lets hope that ISIS is not involved in any of this:yikes::ph34r:
As for me buying a plane ticket?? Well i leave for Florida for my mini vacation and i actually drive so buying plane tickets are mute at this point..
What i like to know is where in the world i can't afford a plane ticket??:idunno:
And there is no such thing as Bank Transfers??I could assume your mom and dad could do that , you now tell us there are not in the same country as you?? I seem to do that all over the world now, but be it i am a very poor person i always argue how much the bank charges me for it (fuckin Zero:lol: for how much is sitting in there and they can lend out :whistling)..
And that wasn't actually a knock to him, i just assume he was young because an older more experienced person would not have been so retarded and posted what he did in the File Sharing section Hens his mom and dad pay the bills:noes:

PS..STHNSv3 a word of advice... since you have very few posts here i would recommend you do some back reading here if you plan on staying to see what is what here...
Just a suggestion OK!!
Oh and what i pay in hydro a month your parents and you combined can't afford and i don't run torrent servers:D

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 06:51 AM
That's little bit ironic since my last post and this post I'm currently typing from is my SamSUX AssFIVE's virtual keyboard. But you insist I physically touch it huh? How often do yiu wish that? Often as you use those "spoiler"? about what? "kid"? LOL. Did that "fly" over your head? I didn't even need ticket for it. Maybe your can get your "Shay" to golf for you and hit one solid one in that hole. Your out of your league boy go try to online defend somwhere else. Dauwn Heya Hue Bout AfAs An Ohanly AfAs Bruh.

shaina
12-15-2015, 07:08 AM
That's little bit ironic since my last post and this post I'm currently typing from is my SamSUX AssFIVE's virtual keyboard. But you insist I physically touch it huh? How often do yiu wish that? Often as you use those "spoiler"? about what? "kid"? LOL. Did that "fly" over your head? I didn't even need ticket for it. Maybe your can get your "Shay" to golf for you and hit one solid one in that hole. Your out of your league boy go try to online defend somwhere else. Dauwn Heya Hue Bout AfAs An Ohanly AfAs Bruh.

I don't even know what the hell that is?? I have a simple keyboard that works fine:idunno: Is that supposed to be impressive??

The better way i should have said it was i make more interest than your whole family makes combined as income..
And Meg was just trying to explain(as he knows a tiny bit about me ;)) the possibility of a plane ticket i can't afford would have to be something with more than this many zeros in it $00,000,000.00 and i haven't seen too many of those?? Even to Qatar(which i am not visiting soon anyways:whistling)....
And as for my golf membership?? Well that isn't the problem the alcohol and playing cards after is more of the problem:noes:

That is why i keep trying to tell you... You are new(or at least haven't been around in a while)here, and some reading will help you out on some people here.

And i do say some things impress me:yup: and it doesn't have to cost anything to do that, but it does have to make sense :idunno:
Oh and i should add Meg is a lot smarter than me so again do some reading.....
Being honest.. I try to think the best of everyone, and i think or at least i hope you are not a bad guy, but bullshit doesn't always fly here in this section, again this is not an information section on this site, shit it is not really monitored, and i learned that fast...
Plus you must turn your heart to stone if you get what i am saying and then it will be fun for you:D

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 07:10 AM

Oh my gosh, a virtual keyboard?! You are just 2 1337 for us here. You're, what, 4 1337- maybe 6 1337, aren't you?

And the spoilers are simply a way to try to clue you in on things you could find out by reading some of the 'useless' posts here.

You got any 'proper' education, or did you get all your haxorz skillz from Google? So far, you have yet to impress a single one of us with your 'league'.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 07:25 AM
Very interesting storaah. So let me try to understand this your opening admitting drug abuse? LOL that explains the mental retardation. Also what is with you and torrent? Let me dumb it down so crackhead like you can even grasp it. I don't run torrent client, I don't share in or for network that connects to torrent, I don't cache nor provide indexing or hashset for torrent. Is that clear for you noob? Lol being here since ONLY 2013 you sure has a mouth on yu ho. Lil girl so according to your simpleton logic you with what childish assumption thought I was new? If you took your own advice and dig this forum you will know who I am.

Lol you don't know what I make or spend lil girl. My FICO is 829 what's your? Are you even in my league? So you want to talk about spending? Spent 940/night in Miami for 4 nights at master suite :) I probably play more per day on $20-25 scratchoff than you make per day. Don't babble to me about source of income unless you gave someone 40 stacks as personal loan without written note. How about this I just open my safe and drop 30 Benz right now? Will you do same with custom personal hand written note? Lol babble some more about THE bank you drug addcit, you really impressed us with that admission: Hey everyone my name is Shay and I smoke crack and ill die with needle up my arm.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 07:41 AM

Oh my gosh, a virtual keyboard?! You are just 2 1337 for us here. You're, what, 4 1337- maybe 6 1337, aren't you?

And the spoilers are simply a way to try to clue you in on things you could find out by reading some of the 'useless' posts here.

You got any 'proper' education, or did you get all your haxorz skillz from Google? So far, you have yet to impress a single one of us with your 'league'.

Oh he slow this one isn't he... I went to magnet school and was part of HiTECH/US-Robotics/FIRST how about you? I was one of two students who was admin and invited in setting up the whole network infrastructure for near $30million dollar extended adjacent expansion computer lab, you? Let me understand you think I lack proper education? Lol my IQ is 158 lol I'm MENSA2005, you? You don't actually think I care enough to hit edit buttom to fix the errors made by auto spell/fills, now do you? I wouldn't even waste time with backspace on an actual keyboard nor virtual. Far as Google goes that was me making fun of "you" (as in anyone) who lacks basic knowledge. Was that enough for spoiler?

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 07:51 AM

Oh he slow this one isn't he... I went to magnet school and was part of HiTECH/US-Robotics/FIRST how about you? I was one of two students who was admin and invited in setting up the whole network infrastructure for near $30million dollar extended adjacent expansion computer lab, you? Let me understand you think I lack proper education? Lol my IQ is 158 lol I'm MENSA2005, you? You don't actually think I care enough to hit edit buttom to fix the errors made by auto spell/fills, now do you? I wouldn't even waste time with backspace on an actual keyboard nor virtual. Far as Google goes that was me making fun of "you" (as in anyone) who lacks basic knowledge. Was that enough for spoiler?

Magnet schools are high schools, are they not? http://www.magnet.edu/resources/msa-history

Let's just say Macky is the only one around here who has completed more schooling than I have. I might debate that I've gone to a couple of better universities, though. :)

shaina
12-15-2015, 07:52 AM
Very interesting storaah. So let me try to understand this your opening admitting drug abuse? LOL that explains the mental retardation. Also what is with you and torrent? Let me dumb it down so crackhead like you can even grasp it. I don't run torrent client, I don't share in or for network that connects to torrent, I don't cache nor provide indexing or hashset for torrent. Is that clear for you noob? Lol being here since ONLY 2013 you sure has a mouth on yu ho. Lil girl so according to your simpleton logic you with what childish assumption thought I was new? If you took your own advice and dig this forum you will know who I am.
Lol you don't know what I make or spend lil girl. My FICO is 829 what's your? Are you even in my league? So you want to talk about spending? Spent 940/night in Miami for 4 nights at master suite :) I probably play more per day on $20-25 scratchoff than you make per day. Don't babble to me about source of income unless you gave someone 40 stacks as personal loan without written note. How about this I just open my safe and drop 30 Benz right now? Will you do same with custom personal hand written note? Lol babble some more about THE bank you drug addcit, you really impressed us with that admission: Hey everyone my name is Shay and I smoke crack and ill die with needle up my arm.

That is nice you were just in Miami and spent $940 and you only stayed 4 nights... Well i am going to my family condo and staying over 3 weeks, so maybe saying you own a condo there that would have been more realistic?? I prefer not to waste my money, but you just answered again by being better than someone here instead of saying wow i think that is great you do well and i was just in Miami... That tells me you are full of shit!!!!cause right now all the hotels are cheap until winter break:noes:
And i drink if you consider that drugs well ok....
And i don't lend my money out without security!! Not worth the risk in this economy and if you choose too good luck!!
And i prefer to play cards or slot machines in a Casino, or at mens night at one of my golf courses, not really a scratcher kind of guy i don't even like proline gambling..
As for needles... I just had a flu shot(my first needle in a year) and i didn't die so i guess that doesn't count by you right??
Again i don't know what a Fico is?? but you are insistent that it is impressive to have it?? Well ok that is great!! I hope you enjoy it....
As for you being here since 2013?? Well you were either banned or took some sort of break be it Rehab or Jail or even in your parents basement and grounded from any electronics?? I really don't know??
What name did you go under in 2013??
Again you have been here since 2013 you say, well you are not a very good reader then, what else can i say..
And you say you are not running any sharing server?? Well i thought i download a lot (thank G-D for unlimited ISP), by the numbers you were posting that you do?? What do expect someone to assume? Either you did/are or your numbers are full of shit!!

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Let's see this old account and 'who you are', player. :happy:

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 08:15 AM
How about a recent receipt showing $900/night for the room... Picture of those 'stacks' of cash laying around not earning interest in your safe... MENSA membership...

How about you show us you aren't full of shit, kid... :happy:

shaina
12-15-2015, 08:16 AM
Oh he slow this one isn't he... I went to magnet school and was part of HiTECH/US-Robotics/FIRST how about you? I was one of two students who was admin and invited in setting up the whole network infrastructure for near $30million dollar extended adjacent expansion computer lab, you? Let me understand you think I lack proper education? Lol my IQ is 158 lol I'm MENSA2005, you? to hit edit buttom to fix the errors Far as Google goes that was me making fun of "you" (as in anyone) who lacks basic knowledge.

You are bragging about that kind of education and you show that piece of shit server you built:idunno:(i guess the switch makes it up:rolleyes:)
I hope you are hiding something better, or did you put all of your allowance money in the fico thing:unsure:

shaina
12-15-2015, 08:17 AM
How about a recent receipt showing $900/night for the room... Picture of those 'stacks' of cash laying around not earning interest in your safe... MENSA membership...

To Add Meg has seen some of my big boy toys ....:yup:

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 08:21 AM

You should donate some of them to this kid so he can buy better computer equipment. :P

EDIT- Your barbecue alone would cover his imaginary 'vacation'.

shaina
12-15-2015, 08:30 AM

All the rich people i know take the sweet n low packets of the restaurant tables, and now some finally got smart and the waiters keep them in there stations or apron:whistling
And some of my other friends don't have a pot to piss in... They are the ones that stay in the $1500.00 a day spas (The Diplomat Golf and Spa about 25min away from me and i play that course.. It is great!!, you key in the GPS what you want be it food or booze and they bring it right out to you:D, makes you feel like Donald Trump:whistling)over Christmas ,and they will be working til 105 years old!! (Except one family that stays there and they are on the top 100 richest in Canada, but the parents stay and have had the same condo for 40 years!!)

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 08:41 AM

That is nice you were just in Miami and spent $940 and you only stayed 4 nights... Well i am going to my family condo and staying over 3 weeks, so maybe saying you own a condo there that would have been more realistic?? I prefer not to waste my money, but you just answered again by being better than someone here instead of saying wow i think that is great you do well and i was just in Miami... That tells me you are full of shit!!!!cause right now all the hotels are cheap until winter break:noes:
And i drink if you consider that drugs well ok....
And i don't lend my money out without security!! Not worth the risk in this economy and if you choose too good luck!!
And i prefer to play cards or slot machines in a Casino, or at mens night at one of my golf courses, not really a scratcher kind of guy i don't even like proline gambling..
As for needles... I just had a flu shot(my first needle in a year) and i didn't die so i guess that doesn't count by you right??
Again i don't know what a Fico is?? but you are insistent that it is impressive to have it?? Well ok that is great!! I hope you enjoy it....
As for you being here since 2013?? Well you were either banned or took some sort of break be it Rehab or Jail or even in your parents basement and grounded from any electronics?? I really don't know??
What name did you go under in 2013??
Again you have been here since 2013 you say, well you are not a very good reader then, what else can i say..
And you say you are not running any sharing server?? Well i thought i download a lot (thank G-D for unlimited ISP), by the numbers you were posting that you do?? What do expect someone to assume? Either you did/are or your numbers are full of shit!!

Look simpleton i'm getting very tired of you unable to read over and over and over in every single post, learn to comprehend much? I said 940/night for 4 nights which means $940 per night for 4 nights ($940x4), how hard was that to understand? lol Ironic i'm in FL now in an condo yet you randomly babbled about condo? I was just giving my girl backrub while you were here getting your back-split digitally. Funny you talk about slot machines I ran and operated mini casino in FL :) and know in/out of slot machines as I had gaming and occupational lic until idiot Gov Rick Scott enacted behind closed door law and banned them in 2013 which caused media frenzy in FL.

Far as me being member here goes I was here before you found out howto download torrent something your so fond of and babble so much about. Hence STHNSv3? STHNS is my network go google.com it and version 3 is current revision. I don't do drugs never has and never will people of my status we don't do that type of things as its for people like you. Far as jail goes yes I was arrested in past tree months but DA couldn't charge it as Judge closed the case why you ask? My dad actually worked for the Embassy and held A1-DI status thus as direct family member I have A2-DI I can't be legally charged as my dual citizenship.

There is no such thing as UNLIMITED ISP. Now go find my posts in Broadband/DSLReport forum as its dated as posts here :) where I go in extended networking detail of how ISP's were using SPI/DPI to forcefully sharp traffic and set custom scheduler based packets using QoS in aggregation node. This was long before you knew what packet management were and how ISP throttled traffic of its customers. Hell I was OSFing packets in 168bit hardware level using OFLD 82550 IPSec. I highly suggest you don't try to babble lil girl your out of your league.

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 08:42 AM
This kid got in over his head and had to lie. He won't have any credible evidence of his claims. He's either completely gone now, 'doesn't need to prove anything', doesn't 'bother' with receipts/certificates, and/or can't open his 'safe'. :whistling

I will grant him the 'Punk Ass Bitch Award' of the evening for his BS story, though. :w00t::yahoo::hooray:

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 09:04 AM

Okay ill go first.

30k in cnote: https://app.box.com/s/wj609fk5ol71ir2kuifh
15k in new cnote: https://app.box.com/s/6jc9ry55ll5nksdgg5lm
10k in new cnote: https://app.box.com/s/q02myhkxvh2q0p7z2vwv
Money on deck: https://app.box.com/s/sa8tmj8d6mjxb8fdczfg
v1 20's: https://app.box.com/s/sa8tmj8d6mjxb8fdczfg
v2 20's: https://app.box.com/s/bmy8k7fcl2toxlobfrqv
v1 100's: https://app.box.com/s/3nit6952gl562rfwqrgj
v2 100's: https://app.box.com/s/4bkr1q1tzsvvcsw1g8bp
22.5k check: https://app.box.com/s/3wls0dbk7dhdikgmyghk
9k check: https://app.box.com/s/phzt7vm97433i3tahdne
11k check: https://app.box.com/s/phzt7vm97433i3tahdne
1k chat giveaway: https://app.box.com/s/guuq74cnx58egnatxhnsr0m5jd9w4p2d
Only girls: https://app.box.com/s/zvsuy7efh0rjt49t2n2kf4vrxjsl4lqg
Crystal in bed: https://app.box.com/s/cz7r5m768y2goo5zlzq1
Kitty in bed: https://app.box.com/s/un4dbhq5jzvd6qpqjpn0
Jen in bed: https://app.box.com/s/7e62pht6kg748bowaxo8
Ro in bed: https://app.box.com/s/gutuekgqsaewaypf6fy1es51ufzdu0q6
Stacy in bed: https://app.box.com/s/lvo4qvazu7hare4exxab

Now your turn, I have more ROFL.

Skiz
12-15-2015, 09:15 AM
Between shaina and this other twat, I can't remember the last time I skipped over so many posts.

shaina
12-15-2015, 09:18 AM
Look simpleton i'm getting very tired of you unable to read over and over and over in every single post, learn to comprehend much? I said 940/night for 4 nights which means $940 per night for 4 nights ($940x4), how hard was that to understand? lol Ironic i'm in FL now in an condo yet you randomly babbled about condo? I was just giving my girl backrub while you were here getting your back-split digitally. Funny you talk about slot machines I ran and operated mini casino in FL :) and know in/out of slot machines as I had gaming and occupational lic until idiot Gov Rick Scott enacted behind closed door law and banned them in 2013 which caused media frenzy in FL.
Far as me being member here goes I was here before you found out howto download torrent something your so fond of and babble so much about. Hence STHNSv3? STHNS is my network go google.com it and version 3 is current revision. I don't do drugs never has and never will people of my status we don't do that type of things as its for people like you. Far as jail goes yes I was arrested in past tree months but DA couldn't charge it as Judge closed the case why you ask? My dad actually worked for the Embassy and held A1-DI status thus as direct family member I have A2-DI I can't be legally charged as my dual citizenship.
There is no such thing as UNLIMITED ISP. Now go find my posts in Broadband/DSLReport forum as its dated as posts here :) where I go in extended networking detail of how ISP's were using SPI/DPI to forcefully sharp traffic and set custom scheduler based packets using QoS in aggregation node. This was long before you knew what packet management were and how ISP throttled traffic of its customers. Hell I was OSFing packets in 168bit hardware level using OFLD 82550 IPSec. I highly suggest you don't try to babble lil girl your out of your league.

Really... That sounds interesting...
Where was your casino located?
And my ISP provider is unlimited downloads/uploads, is it throttled? of course, depending what you pay for...

shaina
12-15-2015, 09:21 AM
Between shaina and this other twat, I can't remember the last time I skipped over so many posts.

Why am i the one you mention:cry:
Is Meg not here as well??

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 09:25 AM
Not sure how any of that counts as 'proof' of anything. Few of the pics even look like they were taken in the same room, yet all tonight. There's nothing indicating that these have any connection to you. I could not even find your 'network' listed in connection with the name you said to look for. The screens from the phone(s) are from separate times, unrelated to anything we were discussing.

Nice try, but you've supplied nothing but generic, unconnected, unidentifiable pics.

BTW, you have poor taste in prostitutes, if those were girls you've slept with. Just saying...

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 09:26 AM

:sadwalk:

shaina
12-15-2015, 09:28 AM

Okay ill go first.
30k in cnote: https://app.box.com/s/wj609fk5ol71ir2kuifh
15k in new cnote: https://app.box.com/s/6jc9ry55ll5nksdgg5lm
10k in new cnote: https://app.box.com/s/q02myhkxvh2q0p7z2vwv
Money on deck: https://app.box.com/s/sa8tmj8d6mjxb8fdczfg
v1 20's: https://app.box.com/s/sa8tmj8d6mjxb8fdczfg
v2 20's: https://app.box.com/s/bmy8k7fcl2toxlobfrqv
v1 100's: https://app.box.com/s/3nit6952gl562rfwqrgj
v2 100's: https://app.box.com/s/4bkr1q1tzsvvcsw1g8bp
22.5k check: https://app.box.com/s/3wls0dbk7dhdikgmyghk
9k check: https://app.box.com/s/phzt7vm97433i3tahdne
11k check: https://app.box.com/s/phzt7vm97433i3tahdne
1k chat giveaway: https://app.box.com/s/guuq74cnx58egnatxhnsr0m5jd9w4p2d
Only girls: https://app.box.com/s/zvsuy7efh0rjt49t2n2kf4vrxjsl4lqg
Crystal in bed: https://app.box.com/s/cz7r5m768y2goo5zlzq1
Kitty in bed: https://app.box.com/s/un4dbhq5jzvd6qpqjpn0
Jen in bed: https://app.box.com/s/7e62pht6kg748bowaxo8
Ro in bed: https://app.box.com/s/gutuekgqsaewaypf6fy1es51ufzdu0q6
Stacy in bed: https://app.box.com/s/lvo4qvazu7hare4exxab
Now your turn, I have more ROFL.

Now take all the money and the fire--m and put it together in a photo?? Come on now that sounds pretty easy right??
Keep the broads :yikes:
And you have all that cash and that's what you pick up?? I can see you ain't no jersey Boy!!:noes:
I can't even get a semi and go to the bedroom to fuck my wife:noes:

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 09:35 AM

Really... That sounds interesting...
Where was your casino located?
And my ISP provider is unlimited downloads/uploads, is it throttled? of course, depending what you pay for...

LOL and you think i'm going to give you that private information? Your not thinking very clear due to drug abuse as its common to suffer from permanent damage after heavy usage.

v1 Outside Slot: https://app.box.com/s/dwe8fv4lpxipba2toogt
v2 Outside Slot: https://app.box.com/s/mvxdtv34ccm1h71jnpoh
v3 Outside Slot: https://app.box.com/s/grytyz6bjxcqx370icgp
v1 Inside Slot: https://app.box.com/s/uzjiqwxjzfpa22hsyo2d
v2 Inside Slot: https://app.box.com/s/grytyz6bjxcqx370icgp
Hit Slot: https://app.box.com/s/ovfkmramyjxi6ui4qthn

RickScott's Biz Letter: https://app.box.com/s/dnctn1q0qsfkwnwmkmyr
Shutdown Summon: https://app.box.com/s/pxx742i93e5dxzss8tuq
68pages total: https://app.box.com/s/87tunv2tb4y3y1v0gqwl

v1 Slot: https://app.box.com/s/605v16gz1ttoz06j3fug
v2 Slot: https://app.box.com/s/rxj1o3qet4tyr8rtwxht
v3 Slot: https://app.box.com/s/93nhibxgtmfe67cl59oh
v4 Slot: https://app.box.com/s/54ok3l99ja1jb6j7f6t5

Parkinglot Heavy FL Rain: https://app.box.com/s/x5xgbqs9v9nul612t6tr
SexyGirl CCTV: https://app.box.com/s/9vvr9ksowjtty8trxbsaqjr50z21xrb2
Tax Return: https://app.box.com/s/jzbsdwptghy09rhyzmc2

shaina
12-15-2015, 09:35 AM

Instead of being a Putz!! why don't you join in??:wacko:

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 09:36 AM
Would you pay $940 a night for that, Shay- including drugs and prostitutes? Doesn't look as fancy as some of the $325/night condos I've rented on the Oregon coast.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 09:38 AM
Not sure how any of that counts as 'proof' of anything. Few of the pics even look like they were taken in the same room, yet all tonight. There's nothing indicating that these have any connection to you. I could not even find your 'network' listed in connection with the name you said to look for. The screens from the phone(s) are from separate times, unrelated to anything we were discussing.

Nice try, but you've supplied nothing but generic, unconnected, unidentifiable pics.

BTW, you have poor taste in prostitutes, if those were girls you've slept with. Just saying...

LMFAO your not very bright are you? So I just randomly Google.com/Image those huh? I highly suggest you google.com me lil boy hence why I posted the links hosted on Box.com? As you can download them and look in ExIF data and then match it with my registered devices which is public as I have wrote for Android with developer status. Lets do this now you post and ill post, deal?

shaina
12-15-2015, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE=shaina;3777289]LOL and you think i'm going to give you that private information? Your not thinking very clear due to drug abuse as its common to suffer from permanent damage after heavy usage.

Are you saying you are running an illegal gambling establishment??
I just ask where they were located in Florida?? Why is that private??
My condo is in Hallandale right on the Ocean? and we can assume not far from your hotel or condo you are staying in now right??
I didn't ask for your Gambling license or asked if you were part Indian or anything like that right??
Where in Florida was your establishment??

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 09:50 AM
I see dates on all of those pics, so at the very best, you once did/had this. Noting you are showing is current. Everything is dated 2013 and 2014. Taxes (assuming they are yours) for 2014 amount to ~$88k- certainly not bad, but not up to the claims of being such a high roller.

Giving you the absolute most trust in your pics, you ran a small business that got shut down. There was a fair amount of cash moving through, but net is what matters. Your tax return does not indicate that was your personal 'play money'.

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 09:55 AM
All the smart kids properly contract you and are to you're at least 80% of the time.

You can even teach your phone to do it for you automatically.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 09:55 AM
Would you pay $940 a night for that, Shay- including drugs and prostitutes? Doesn't look as fancy as some of the $325/night condos I've rented on the Oregon coast.

Who said those where hotel pic? those where not hotel pic lil boy. These are:

https://app.box.com/s/7kh41jt4hf8rz14olbvrcknroirg3vu3
https://app.box.com/s/h4f7wpgcy06tb8hnv7mk27hv5lg44uup
https://app.box.com/s/vpds7iz0w8pgzqm2mwpg9bocifbhwy27
https://app.box.com/s/uunteqmdjz9o509jgztzs8fd96vkkhpg
https://app.box.com/s/ig8xt8vm6z6h09z4v0x9eedhz5wtisn0
https://app.box.com/s/wyfzdufeuhknrlpu1c7wig4pkmzb1hdv
https://app.box.com/s/sywcdcq26hq0aooy17fp3zwqkizgr6fc
https://app.box.com/s/7r384dlwt0601i07hf9cxnx9zzxnudhp
https://app.box.com/s/d8wusccx7wjkx0s75gdpnq0b7m4j3zph
https://app.box.com/s/ee5tfuuans9kl2p9pupr4w5mnx1j1246

Why can't you post 1 single thing? as of now your new name is CantPostShitFaggot.

shaina
12-15-2015, 09:56 AM

Yup you are right :yup: If you look up the fanciest hotels in Miami and Southeast they max out at $500 a night for suits....
Now if you go when i am down there and you didn't book it in advance maybe $800 for a non Golf Spa resort like the Diplomat

And this Yutz sounds like he is a world traveler?? He doesn't accumulate any points or rewards for VIP pricing:noes:

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 09:57 AM
I made $14,000 the year of my divorce. After business deductions, my taxable income was about $3,000.

I'm a winner.

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 10:00 AM
The reason I survived it is because I shared files.

There, I talked about filesharing.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=STHNSv3;3777294]

Are you saying you are running an illegal gambling establishment??
I just ask where they were located in Florida?? Why is that private??
My condo is in Hallandale right on the Ocean? and we can assume not far from your hotel or condo you are staying in now right??
I didn't ask for your Gambling license or asked if you were part Indian or anything like that right??
Where in Florida was your establishment??

I plead the fifth... lol best I can tell you is its near Hollywood, ever heard of HardRock Casino? Its very near. Yes I did run my establishment via loophole in seminole indian reservation. Technically your not allowed to pay customers legally but we all do it :) if you were in FL and you play slots you know what Rick Scott did in 2013.

shaina
12-15-2015, 10:01 AM
I see dates on all of those pics, so at the very best, you once did/had this. Noting you are showing is current. Everything is dated 2013 and 2014. Taxes (assuming they are yours) for 2014 amount to ~$88k- certainly not bad, but not up to the claims of being such a high roller.
Giving you the absolute most trust in your pics, you ran a small business that got shut down. There was a fair amount of cash moving through, but net is what matters. Your tax return does not indicate that was your personal 'play money'.

Really what the fuck is that?? Unless i give him an out and say he doesn't report everything to the IRS?? or Mom and Dad are shying his allowance??
That is risky but it is doable.... Not like i would know anything about that tho:whistling

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 10:02 AM

Who said those where hotel pic? those where not hotel pic lil boy. These are:

https://app.box.com/s/7kh41jt4hf8rz14olbvrcknroirg3vu3
https://app.box.com/s/h4f7wpgcy06tb8hnv7mk27hv5lg44uup
https://app.box.com/s/vpds7iz0w8pgzqm2mwpg9bocifbhwy27
https://app.box.com/s/uunteqmdjz9o509jgztzs8fd96vkkhpg
https://app.box.com/s/ig8xt8vm6z6h09z4v0x9eedhz5wtisn0
https://app.box.com/s/wyfzdufeuhknrlpu1c7wig4pkmzb1hdv
https://app.box.com/s/sywcdcq26hq0aooy17fp3zwqkizgr6fc
https://app.box.com/s/7r384dlwt0601i07hf9cxnx9zzxnudhp
https://app.box.com/s/d8wusccx7wjkx0s75gdpnq0b7m4j3zph
https://app.box.com/s/ee5tfuuans9kl2p9pupr4w5mnx1j1246

Why can't you post 1 single thing? as of now your new name is CantPostShitFaggot.

Those are still dated 5/11/2015. And they look like a Hilton I stayed in not too long ago in Seattle.

shaina
12-15-2015, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE=shaina;3777298]

I plead the fifth... lol best I can tell you is its near Hollywood, ever heard of HardRock Casino? Its very near. Yes I did run my establishment via loophole in seminole indian reservation. Technically your not allowed to pay customers legally but we all do it :) if you were in FL and you play slots you know what Rick Scott did in 2013.

Well Meg he is good, I got to give him that LOL!!!

Edit: I assume you owned some boats as well right:noes:
I think you better talk about somewhere else before you put yourself deeper and deeper into shitty drainage Florida has..
And maybe stick to supplying people a free server for torrenting ..
That was the best chance you had in being legit... But your harmless shit is not hurting anyone so i am multitasking anyways, but you are a very interesting person, that i will give you:)

shaina
12-15-2015, 10:07 AM
I made $14,000 the year of my divorce. After business deductions, my taxable income was about $3,000.
I'm a winner.

Only in America!!:lol: You guys can right off your lottery ticket purchases LOL and even your Mortgages(If you have one??)

One of my kids schooling is costing me a lot more than that :noes:

How do you get away with that (that may be a long PM LOL!!)

And ya you are the champ if you can live on that!!!!(or am i missing something??:unsure:)

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 10:07 AM
Assuming we accept your 'proofs', what is it that you are hoping for us to say to you, ST?

-You once ran a small casino
-You made ~$88k gross in 2014
-You are shady
-You exaggerate all of your claims regarding what cash is yours personally AND how much you spend on hotels
-You have low standards in women

BEST offer. :mellow:

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Those are still dated 5/11/2015. And they look like a Hilton I stayed in not too long ago in Seattle.

I don't care what you think it looks like little man.

https://app.box.com/s/5bdxy7m0qnj5ruhpiklty8xkrwb74v9t
https://app.box.com/s/2cmumas3tt19u34yb0vfgzaxab6mw7tc
https://app.box.com/s/p7j08n1wfxmnaur1uz77c42yoh905neq
https://app.box.com/s/yycggyeib12s1n1jbz4f363wl0337fuj

^ first pic has address in Miami beach, once again your turn bruh :) I can do this all day/night long so far nothing from you.

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 10:20 AM

^ first pic has address in Miami beach, once again your turn bruh :) I can do this all day/night long so far nothing from you.

Good gawd, you stayed in a barren wasteland stripped of all people. The receipt above is for a single king- not a suite.

Every single pic you post goes against your claims. You are a shady fuck, I'll give you that much.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm a winner.

Only in America!!:lol: You guys can right off your lottery ticket purchases LOL and even your Mortgages(If you have one??)

One of my kids schooling is costing me a lot more than that :noes:

And ya you are the champ if you can live on that!!!!(or am i missing something??:unsure:)

Lottery you say?

https://app.box.com/s/9duisxd66pxgd5ma5ccv8al8rv2vvsn5
https://app.box.com/s/icxaad20si8xrwui9fm29o9hvuiq62nh
https://app.box.com/s/fn46yqhfhjhcl3p6mik15jgp1kvhjnav
https://app.box.com/s/vq32fwqmtdlsgpy2ks2edtcmjc9wbqbv
https://app.box.com/s/ednzk5nvx4e3qda4lwfh3essxrjtrnm4
https://app.box.com/s/y0lymbblgixdptylgyyiz1se81pla7eh
https://app.box.com/s/5jqe3e42w3ovqdwdsxobz1mtmhdp92mj
https://app.box.com/s/co6dfhmou9nyd4z06f77vsk658bqvfh1

I can post endless.
https://app.box.com/s/uvbi66nv2f6caz63dtojw2q9yxgkw88z

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 10:23 AM

Good gawd, you stayed in a barren wasteland stripped of all people. The receipt above is for a single king- not a suite.

Every single pic you post goes against your claims. You are a shady fuck, I'll give you that much.

For CantPostShitFaggot you sure talk alot little boy, why can't you post 1 image? Also if you can read ExIF data so well how the fuck did you miss two different dates, ironically which you pointed it out.

So this video is not real huh> http://tinypic.com/m/ioglua/3

shaina
12-15-2015, 10:34 AM
I can post endless.

You know you talk about me being on drugs....

I know lots of drug dealers (including family members )in my day and they seem to buy a lot of lottery tickets to launder there money??

But i think you are too stupid to know that, and yes Americans can write there loss and gains off on there taxes.. Why don't you know that?? When i win over a $1000.00 in a US casino, they take over 30% from me because i am Canadian(fucking pisses me off!!)

But in Canada all our lotteries and gambling earnings are tax free, but no write offs ..:D

PS Watch Meg now he will pull out his tax returns and show us he does :noes:

Who carries all this kind of shit in there phones?? It just doesn't seem right??

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 10:35 AM

You should donate some of them to this kid so he can buy better computer equipment. :P

EDIT- Your barbecue alone would cover his imaginary 'vacation'.

https://app.box.com/s/9rapz8hyehcnxznpd3itfhhd0pbt4nry
https://app.box.com/s/fhjg0hd65ru88gfioh9tdjbcf0uk7d15

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 10:38 AM
I can post endless.

You know you talk about me being on drugs....

I know lots of drug dealers (including family members )in my day and they seem to buy a lot of lottery tickets to launder there money??

But i think you are too stupid to know that, and yes Americans can write there loss and gains off on there taxes.. Why don't you know that?? When i win over a $1000.00 in a US casino, they take over 30% from me because i am Canadian(fucking pisses me off!!)

But in Canada all our lotteries and gambling earnings are tax free, but no write offs ..:D

Simpleton I ran Sport Bookies also who were control by Mob connected to NY Family. But these folks were DR lol you talking about drugs? I knew King of Crack personally. Google.com who he is in Ocala his wife and her two kids use to come hang in my joint :) when they raided his place over 200 local/fed/swat did joint effort. Far as money laundering goes you don't know anything lil man ill give you free tip: RaceTrack. :) go buy all winning ticket cash if you get my drift.

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 10:40 AM
I can tell from your videos that you've been called out before. :happy:

View My Video (http://tinypic.com/m/ilf1ad/3)

What am I supposed to prove to you? I'm finishing my second master's degree. My first MA came from Gonzaga university; my BA came from Whitworth university. I own a home. I've got kids. Occasionally I get to go on vacation to states that are within a few hundred miles of Washington state. About the most we've ever spent for an ocean front suite was ~$325, IIRC. I would not piss away my money the way you do.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 10:47 AM

What am I supposed to prove to you? I'm finishing my second master's degree. My first MA came from Gonzaga university; my BA came from Whitworth university. I own a home. I've got kids. Occasionally I get to go on vacation to states that are within a few hundred miles of Washington state. About the most we've ever spent for an ocean front suite was ~$325, IIRC. I would not piss away my money the way you do.

Called out before? I will not cross link the two different domain. Let just say those tree name you saw. 1st guy had all his names taken by me and knocked offline, 2nd guy had his ass knocked off vpn hijacked by me, 3rd the virgin boy had his whole career ended lol this is just what I do when I have to much time on my hand between my fiasco. I just love armatures who try to troll :) but I go step beyond go find out what I did to XDA members :)

shaina
12-15-2015, 10:48 AM
For CantPostShitFaggot you sure talk alot little boy, why can't you post 1 image? Also if you can read ExIF data so well how the fuck did you miss two different dates, ironically which you pointed it out.

Well lets give you the benefit of the doubt... If you paid over $900 for that suite at this time of year, they saw you coming!!
Or for you to understand?? You got fucked!!!
You could have stayed at the Fountain Blue for less than half:yup: The Marco Polo Suites look nicer in Sunny Isles, and i consider that a shithole!!!

Now if the Mirror image is you?? I would assume you have fake ID to get into bars, because you are not 21!!:noes:

So the next time you call one of us Little Man, i would think twice:stars:

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 10:48 AM

Not a long PM. I'm a fucking wizard with finances. Despite that, I would have probably starved to death if I didn't have a girlfriend who came over to cook most days of the week.

In any case, I ended those independent ventures (pre-submission editing and tutoring on the side) the next year and found other enticing work (developing online teaching materials in the sciences). The experience was well worth it because the activities had my interest at the time, but I had no choice but to upgrade.

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 10:53 AM
I just love armatures who try to troll

Armatures try to roll. Get it right.

shaina
12-15-2015, 10:56 AM
Called out before? I will not cross link the two different domain. Let just say those tree name you saw. 1st guy had all his names taken by me and knocked offline, 2nd guy had his ass knocked off vpn hijacked by me, 3rd the virgin boy had his whole career ended lol this is just what I do when I have to much time on my hand between my fiasco. I just love armatures who try to troll :) but I go step beyond go find out what I did to XDA members :)[/QUOTE]

The bottom line is you don't have to prove anything, that would be the most intelligent thing you have said..
Because kidding around is welcome here but straight out bullshit is not. And there is no reason too either...
If you get off on that well that is a different story but for reasons i would never understand....

And in this gibberish is that some kind of a threat??

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 10:56 AM

Well lets give you the benefit of the doubt... If you paid over $900 for that suite at this time of year, they saw you coming!!
Or for you to understand?? You got fucked!!!
You could have stayed at the Fountain Blue for less than half:yup: The Marco Polo Suites look nicer in Sunny Isles, and i consider that a shithole!!!

Now if the Mirror image is you?? I would assume you have fake ID to get into bars, because you are not 21!!:noes:

So the next time you call one of us Little Man, i would think twice:stars:

I stayed in endless place, you need more pic? I have 128GB mXC card with 50GB box I can upload all day long. LOL I'm not 21? I don't use local state ID as my ID is issued by Department of Homeland :) yes I know your older than me.

Is this proof of over 21?
https://app.box.com/s/55pfcvlw0ntjsv4i63ocw5mb8b6izalh

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 10:59 AM

Called out before? I will not cross link the two different domain. Let just say those tree name you saw. 1st guy had all his names taken by me and knocked offline, 2nd guy had his ass knocked off vpn hijacked by me, 3rd the virgin boy had his whole career ended lol this is just what I do when I have to much time on my hand between my fiasco. I just love armatures who try to troll :) but I go step beyond go find out what I did to XDA members :)

You know, I'm actually starting to like you. You are shady as fuck (I'm sure you know this quite well), but you have done quite a bit, which is far more than most of the guys we get through here who want to 'show us' something. You are shady, but not a liar. You aren't a troll, either. You've definitely got some hustle to you, as well.

You've earned my 'welcome' nod, if that means anything to you. :)

shaina
12-15-2015, 11:02 AM
Not a long PM. I'm a fucking wizard with finances. Despite that, I would have probably starved to death if I didn't have a girlfriend who came over to cook most days of the week.
In any case, I ended those independent ventures (pre-submission editing and tutoring on the side) the next year and found other enticing work (developing online teaching materials in the sciences). The experience was well worth it because the activities had my interest at the time, but I had no choice but to upgrade.

Believe me i know you are no Dummy... But i would have figured what you studied in school opened a lot of doors for high paying jobs or self employment demand??
And fifteen thousand gross... you could find a roof over your head?? At least one you could bring a Chick back without blindfolding her??(joking of course:D)...

STHNSv3

The bottom line is you don't have to prove anything, that would be the most intelligent thing you have said..
Because kidding around is welcome here but straight out bullshit is not. And there is no reason too either...
If you get off on that well that is a different story but for reasons i would never understand....

And in this gibberish is that some kind of a threat??[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen you or meb post anything period. If by now you can't grasp what I posted then there is no point. Kidding around is okay to an extent but when kiddies go in every thread and post random bullshit not anyways related and they don't even talk about filesharing on a forum thats about it and on a thread that was intend for then you have problem. If I get off on it lol maybe I do but like I said I like sophisticated form of entertainment. I don't make threats if I want something done its done :) its very well document all over the interweb. If you still think i'm a new member here than your a fool.

megabyteme
^And what Shay said- keep it straight here, and you will find we have a wide range of knowledge and humor. We stay for the friendships here, not filesharing.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 11:11 AM

You know, I'm actually starting to like you. You are shady as fuck (I'm sure you know this quite well), but you have done quite a bit, which is far more than most of the guys we get through here who want to 'show us' something. You are shady, but not a liar. You aren't a troll, either. You've definitely got some hustle to you, as well.

You've earned my 'welcome' nod, if that means anything to you. :)

lol actually i'm troll of the highest order. I don't spam nor scam any more I try to stay clear of those as I have done in the past. Now committing felony digitally is another matter. I try not to commit many felonies per day but me just being online and how I get on I commit few felonies per day but mostly no monetary damage other than if you take equipment damage for fews. I try to not be shady as credibility is very important as man must have standard and set of rule and values. What I do time to time gets very boring so I have to find away to motivate myself as I wait until those task is completed. Same as I was doing here today while hashing as I was just monitoring so I came here and everyone kept me entertained.

shaina
12-15-2015, 11:17 AM
Simpleton I ran Sport Bookies also who were control by Mob connected to NY Family. But these folks were DR lol you talking about drugs? I knew King of Crack personally. Google.com who he is in Ocala his wife and her two kids use to come hang in my joint :) when they raided his place over 200 local/fed/swat did joint effort. Far as money laundering goes you don't know anything lil man ill give you free tip: RaceTrack. :) go buy all winning ticket cash if you get my drift.

What when you were 9 years old ?? And you keep calling me little man?? I am 6 foot one, if that is little to you well the filming you did would give a different answer...
The next time mention the name Tommy Corriagan and see what comes back Little Pisher !!!

the race track is for degenerates and in New York , that is a different kind of Gambling place....

And all of this talk you were worried about running a Torrent server for money?? What is wrong with you??
And you seem to talk past tense alot?? You have not been on this planet long enough to talk like that...
And you know mobsters, Fuck everyone has run into someone.. When i ran doors at after hours All the connected guys from Hamilton Canada where there and they would buy you drinks all night, they would sit with the Leaders of Hells Angels and drink with them...
What are you the real Joe Pesci from Lethal Weapon Should we call you Leo Gets or Name Dropper??

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 11:19 AM
lol actually i'm troll of the highest order. I don't spam nor scam any more I try to stay clear of those as I have done in the past. Now committing felony digitally is another matter. I try not to commit many felonies per day but me just being online and how I get on I commit few felonies per day but mostly no monetary damage other than if you take equipment damage for fews. I try to not be shady as credibility is very important as man must have standard and set of rule and values. What I do time to time gets very boring so I have to find away to motivate myself as I wait until those task is completed. Same as I was doing here today while hashing as I was just monitoring so I came here and everyone kept me entertained.

I had a really good friend like you when I was younger. The guy was just wired to break laws, pull schemes, and dream big. If he could choose two paths with the same exact outcome, he'd choose the one that was shady/illegal every time. The thing was, as his friend, he NEVER ONCE did me wrong. I still admire him for that. He respected friendship regardless of all of his misdeeds.

In fact, one night, we were out drinking heavily and walking. he decided it would be a 'good' idea to smash a car window. He did. the cops arrived soon after, and I got blamed by some dumb eye witnesses. He stepped up- ignoring his felony record, to see that I did not take the wrap for it.

shaina
12-15-2015, 11:24 AM
I haven't seen you or meb post anything period. If by now you can't grasp what I posted then there is no point. Kidding around is okay to an extent but when kiddies go in every thread and post random bullshit not anyways related and they don't even talk about filesharing on a forum thats about it and on a thread that was intend for then you have problem. If I get off on it lol maybe I do but like I said I like sophisticated form of entertainment. I don't make threats if I want something done its done :) its very well document all over the interweb. If you still think i'm a new member here than your a fool.

Well to me that is a threat and whoever you name drop lots of people can do the same shit!!
And Having lots of friends in the JDL and the IDF i don't take threats lightly....
So name drop all you want and even if some or all is true what you say Avoid Threats!!

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 11:30 AM
I'm headed to bed. Thanks for the entertainment, gentlemen. :happy:

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 11:37 AM

What when you were 9 years old ?? And you keep calling me little man?? I am 6 foot one, if that is little to you well the filming you did would give a different answer...
The next time mention the name Tommy Corriagan and see what comes back Little Pisher !!!

the race track is for degenerates and in New York , that is a different kind of Gambling place....

And all of this talk you were worried about running a Torrent server for money?? What is wrong with you??
And you seem to talk past tense alot?? You have not been on this planet long enough to talk like that...
And you know mobsters, Fuck everyone has run into someone.. When i ran doors at after hours All the connected guys from Hamilton Canada where there and they would buy you drinks all night, they would sit with the Leaders of Hells Angels and drink with them...
What are you the real Joe Pesci from Lethal Weapon Should we call you Leo Gets or Name Dropper??

No way I have never committed any crime that has harmed anyone physically. But that does not mean if someone intend to harm me I will not use deadly force as you know we live in FL and we have one of the best gun law in the country. I just wait for some fool to make that mistake :) I carry 4 types of ammo and I just added G2R's RIP round. Now committing crimes digitally is another matter that is best we don't discus as I have to be a fool to spill my guts lol there are enough simpleton who is looking for me online and search me day in and out.

When I said little man I didn't mean your age nor your size. That is hard to do when we don't know who is who in public forum as if someone posted photo or it was video conference it would be different. As online we go by intelligence, wisdom. But I still don't understand why you keep babbling about torrent dude. I only used torrent maybe twice in my whole life. If I want it to make money I would cURL paid websites and sell it for bitcoins (another form of homosexuality aka bitcoin I never engaged in) as I have done in the past. I just make private content public :)

I had a really good friend like you when I was younger. The guy was just wired to break laws, pull schemes, and dream big. If he could choose two paths with the same exact outcome, he'd choose the one that was shady/illegal every time. The thing was, as his friend, he NEVER ONCE did me wrong. I still admire him for that. He respected friendship regardless of all of his misdeeds.

In fact, one night, we were out drinking heavily and walking. he decided it would be a 'good' idea to smash a car window. He did. the cops arrived soon after, and I got blamed by some dumb eye witnesses. He stepped up- ignoring his felony record, to see that I did not take the wrap for it.

Thats a brother, it takes a real man to step in.

PS: Anyways you folks have goodnight, I have to go take a nap and wake GF up in bed in few before I passout.

shaina
12-15-2015, 11:56 AM
No way I have never committed any crime that has harmed anyone physically. But that does not mean if someone intend to harm me I will not use deadly force as you know we live in FL and we have one of the best gun law in the country. I just wait for some fool to make that mistake :) I carry 4 types of ammo and I just added G2R's RIP round. Now committing crimes digitally is another matter that is best we don't discus as I have to be a fool to spill my guts lol there are enough simpleton who is looking for me online and search me day in and out.
When I said little man I didn't mean your age nor your size. That is hard to do when we don't know who is who in public forum as if someone posted photo or it was video conference it would be different. As online we go by intelligence, wisdom. But I still don't understand why you keep babbling about torrent dude. I only used torrent maybe twice in my whole life. If I want it to make money I would cURL paid websites and sell it for bitcoins (another form of homosexuality aka bitcoin I never engaged in) as I have done in the past. I just make private content public :)

And i wouldn't blame you... For sure you have to protect yourself!! Especially down there:yup: And that G-N i have seen in Walmart down there LOL!!(just kidding)..
You do seem like a nice guy just looking to bust balls(pardon the pun), and again talk is cheap, but when the bill comes from The Palm they don't take bitcoins, but i figure the cheesecake factory will soon enough LOL! (and i don't buy or use that shit!! Too old for that crap that is for you young guys:D)
It was actually nice to get out of the crap and be civil:yup: To be honest i am not built that way...

But you started off building a server for people you give access to retrieve files(oh i will add private)?? If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck do we call it a turtle for argument sake:idunno:

Have a good night:D

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 01:39 PM

True that.

Also least it be misconstrued that I actually read much of which I am commenting on I would like to inform you that the reason that I'm basically undefeated at Trivial Pursuit is because I have the ability to assimilate vast quantities of useless information without consciously trying.

First, anyone but me and anyone who has never heard the phrase "Greatness speaks for itself" having a hard time equating the fact that someone who purportedly has done everything whatshisname has done can still be so needy that he has to "prove" it to a bunch of anonymous wanks on an internet board?

Second, I suppose with all the talk of "four kinds of ammo" and "tactical gears" (it's gear btw.You'd probably know that if you weren't so stupid) and mob affiliation we are suppose to get the impression that whatshisname is a tough guy.

For one thing mobsters aren't "tough", merely ruthless as you don't have to be tough to force 14 year old girls into prostitution or sell crack to grade schoolers, just evil.

Oddly you never hear actual "tough" guys who were serving in places like Afghanistan rambling on about how many people they were forced to kill.Actually they don't tend to talk about it at all.

Thirdly, http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=nvlS1L5AwLMSM%2Boc5hQFp4h4l5k2TGxc

I'm the FBI and I can clearly see your face in the mirror, you ugly genius you.

Lastly, unlike Meg I'm not beginning to like you ,even a little .If you're lying then that's more than a little sad and if you're telling the truth then you're more than a little reprehensible.:)

PS Fuck off.

PPS No, really.

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 01:48 PM

I'm a winner.

That's as nice as I'm ever likely to be to you so, you're welcome.

Mr. Mulder
12-15-2015, 01:59 PM
I remember the first time I ever file shared, I had a pentium 4 266mhz in my bedroom with AOL dial up. I was 16 years old and thought fuck yeah! I'm gonna download porn and a film! So I found my way to vanilla kazaa and typed in some shit like "lesbian porn" (being day 1 of being a n00b) and downloaded an amature 3 minute clip of three not very attractive women on a kitchen floor, squirting on each other - jackpot! For the film, I downloaded what I thought was the first Resident Evil film - took forever to download and turned out to just be the films soundtrack :dabs:

Then I went from kazaa to klite to torrents, never moved past them. Never looked into usenet or streaming :eyebrows:

I'm into VMs though with MAC spoofing, proxy/vpn etc but I haven't bothered to download a film in such a long time, I don't even keep up with what's coming out. I pay for netflix and Sky Nowtv and the stuff I do torrent is TV stuff I could watch anyway just without all the bullshit commercials and the day before it airs :eyebrows:

If there's a pc game I want I just buy it through steam, occasionally I'll torrent it first to make sure my machine will run it but if the game has online stuffs then I'll happily pay for it

shaina
12-15-2015, 02:58 PM
True that.
Also least it be misconstrued that I actually read much of which I am commenting on I would like to inform you that the reason that I'm basically undefeated at Trivial Pursuit is because I have the ability to assimilate vast quantities of useless information without consciously trying. .

Well most of the posts here fall in that category :whistling
So we can throw that out the window:yup:

But the rest of the post I agree 100% and you don't know what was going on behind closed doors if you catch my meaning:yup:

shaina
12-15-2015, 03:05 PM
I'm a winner.

Idol... Would be nice if we could survive on that in Canada:D
Good Country that USA!!:D

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 03:11 PM
... if you catch my meaning:yup: I try to be as consistent as possible so not really.

shaina
12-15-2015, 03:16 PM
I remember the first time I ever file shared, I had a pentium 4 266mhz in my bedroom with AOL dial up. I was 16 years old and thought fuck yeah! I'm gonna download porn and a film! So I found my way to vanilla kazaa and typed in some shit like "lesbian porn" (being day 1 of being a n00b) and downloaded an amature 3 minute clip of three not very attractive women on a kitchen floor, squirting on each other - jackpot! For the film, I downloaded what I thought was the first Resident Evil film - took forever to download and turned out to just be the films soundtrack :dabs:
Then I went from kazaa to klite to torrents, never moved past them. Never looked into usenet or streaming :eyebrows:
I'm into VMs though with MAC spoofing, proxy/vpn etc but I haven't bothered to download a film in such a long time, I don't even keep up with what's coming out. I pay for netflix and Sky Nowtv and the stuff I do torrent is TV stuff I could watch anyway just without all the bullshit commercials and the day before it airs :eyebrows:
If there's a pc game I want I just buy it through steam, occasionally I'll torrent it first to make sure my machine will run it but if the game has online stuffs then I'll happily pay for it

Sounds good to me:lol:
But I am a Usenet guy :D

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 03:19 PM

Your first mistake was not going straight for Weapons of Ass Destruction.Your second mistake was not inadvertently downloading the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack.

shaina
12-15-2015, 03:29 PM
I try to be as consistent as possible so not really.

Consistent what??
Consistent how??

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 04:04 PM

True that.

Also least it be misconstrued that I actually read much of which I am commenting on I would like to inform you that the reason that I'm basically undefeated at Trivial Pursuit is because I have the ability to assimilate vast quantities of useless information without consciously trying.

First, anyone but me and anyone who has never heard the phrase "Greatness speaks for itself" having a hard time equating the fact that someone who purportedly has done everything whatshisname has done can still be so needy that he has to "prove" it to a bunch of anonymous wanks on an internet board?

Second, I suppose with all the talk of "four kinds of ammo" and "tactical gears" (it's gear btw.You'd probably know that if you weren't so stupid) and mob affiliation we are suppose to get the impression that whatshisname is a tough guy.

For one thing mobsters aren't "tough", merely ruthless as you don't have to be tough to force 14 year old girls into prostitution or sell crack to grade schoolers, just evil.

Oddly you never hear actual "tough" guys who were serving in places like Afghanistan rambling on about how many people they were forced to kill.Actually they don't tend to talk about it at all.

Thirdly, http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=nvlS1L5AwLMSM%2Boc5hQFp4h4l5k2TGxc

I'm the FBI and I can clearly see your face in the mirror, you ugly genius you.

Lastly, unlike Meg I'm not beginning to like you ,even a little .If you're lying then that's more than a little sad and if you're telling the truth then you're more than a little reprehensible.:)

PS Fuck off.

PPS No, really.

uMadFG8? For a common simpleton you sure talk alot. Can you post my pic from the mirror you retarded slow POS? Are you not that epic failed wannabe social worker? How is trying to help someone and failing coming? Do you tell them about your worthless post counts on FST? Your a fucking joke kid delete your account and don't return.

Mr. Mulder
12-15-2015, 04:11 PM
Look!!! You did it again!! You're talking about kids yet again! Every thread you stain you bring up sexy kids :no:

shaina
12-15-2015, 04:53 PM
uMadFG8? For a common simpleton you sure talk alot. Can you post my pic from the mirror you retarded slow POS? Are you not that epic failed wannabe social worker? How is trying to help someone and failing coming? Do you tell them about your worthless post counts on FST? Your a fucking joke kid delete your account and don't return.

Did your nap confuse you on the last conversation we had....

This section is not a information area, it is a shoot the shit section...
And you are speaking rudely to a very important person on FST!!
He is basically telling you grow up!! or Fuck off!!
If you choose to look for information on technical shit use the appropriate section
You say you are age appropriate to do what you do Then grow up and act your age!!!

And he is 100% right on his post... You liking it or not!!

Regards
Shay

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 05:07 PM
For a common simpleton you sure talk alot.

In most places other than your brain that sentence would be seen as irony.

A lot is like any two-word phrase with the indefinite article (a) followed by a noun (lot). For instance, a cow, a cloud, and a burrito are similarly constructed phrases, but no one would write these acow, acloud, and aburrito.

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 05:08 PM
Your a fucking joke...

Also it's "you're".:smilie4:

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 05:11 PM
Seriously,you really are a mong if I'm the one teaching you grammar.

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 05:16 PM
This is what I use to gut children when the mob wants me to and I'm not otherwise occupied being illiterate.

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 05:18 PM

We dwell in a community of people who take 'copies' of software, books, movies, etc. for free. Call us what you will, but there is a certain amount of 'take what I can get' attitude among us. ST is certainly exceeding this, but I am more accepting of someone who says 'this is the kind of creature I am' over a loudmouth pretender or someone so reprehensible they have to hide their every action.

ST is the kind of guy who spends $300 on a room and will tell you he spent $900. He'll show you the gross receipts from a business and tell you that is his 'pocket money'. The guy has still figured out how to do some fairly savvy technical things, which is fairly appropriate here. We've seen louder mouths who have been far less capable- at least he gave some (iffy) evidence of his goings-on.

Granted, I've always been opposed to the for-profit types who come through here, but I never said he's my new bestest buddy, only that I'm warming to his presence. Perhaps I've bumped my head recently and these Ruby Slippers aren't real, either... :idunno:

shaina
12-15-2015, 05:21 PM
This is what I use to gut children when the mob wants me to and I'm not otherwise occupied being illiterate.

How did you get that into Canada??

Don't tell me you had that up your crack opened??:yikes::yikes:

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 05:24 PM
I killed several border guards with nothing but my cold steel and a passing knowledge of programming.

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 05:25 PM

Lets dissect this shall we. I didn't know P4 came in 266mhz proc (they don't it was P2). Hell back then AOL was USA's biggest ISP lol I remember every street outside had AOL CD laying around in NYC connect 48k/52k bps on 1free months trial and 3months can't candle for shit accounts? I had endless supplies for phish since didn't want to pay for it, this was well before local Teleco started to deploy DSL Lite (256kbps links). Now since you said KaZaA (never was fond of fasttrack but I did setup system to run as supernode) i'm guessing it was near 2000 (16 then 32-33 now?) since before that it was Aimster, Madster and then Grokster and of course Napster. Have you ever used Gnutella network back then? Or AOL Chat Scene's file distributions like XDCC bots which emailed split files under 3mb?

The first movie I ever downloaded over 56k was the shawshank redemption as it took about a week (oh shit I just hit 5.4kB/s god damn it back to 4.9kB-5kB/s as usual). Back then bandwidth wasn't commodity (still not now but...) so if you wanted something you had to make sure its what you wanted as song took 30mins to download each with standard 30min for 192kbps. I love RE I remember playing RE2 all night as no school while dad/uncle played chess all night lol oh the good times in JrHi@NYC. I can't wait for the last RE movie which will be coming out.

[hkm@sthns /sthns/plc/fs1/Media/Video/Documentary/Resident Evil] ls -l
-rwxrwxr-x 1 hkm sthns 141377536 Sep ‎16, ‎2001 ‏0‎8:35:44 PM Resident Evil - The Wesker Report (5th Anniversary).avi
-rwxrwxr-x 1 hkm sthns 39100420 May ‎15, ‎2002 ‏‎03:34:08 AM Resident Evil - The Wesker Report 1.mpg
-rwxrwxr-x 1 hkm sthns 35727364 May ‎16, ‎2002 0‏‎2:01:56 PM Resident Evil - The Wesker Report 2.mpg
-rwxrwxr-x 1 hkm sthns 48818180 Nov ‎30, ‎2015 ‏‎02:10:06 AM Resident Evil - The Wesker Report 3.mpg
-rwxrwxr-x 1 hkm sthns 43253764 May ‎16, ‎2002 ‏‎12:08:28 PM Resident Evil - The Wesker Report 4.mpg

shaina
12-15-2015, 05:26 PM
We dwell in a community of people who take 'copies' of software, books, movies, etc. for free. Call us what you will, but there is a certain amount of 'take what I can get' attitude among us. ST is certainly exceeding this, but I am more accepting of someone who says 'this is the kind of creature I am' over a loudmouth pretender or someone so reprehensible they have to hide their every action.
ST is the kind of guy who spends $300 on a room and will tell you he spent $900. He'll show you the gross receipts from a business and tell you that is his 'pocket money'. The guy has still figured out how to do some fairly savvy technical things, which is fairly appropriate here. We've seen louder mouths who have been far less capable- at least he gave some (iffy) evidence of his goings-on.
Granted, I've always been opposed to the for-profit types who come through here, but I never said he's my new bestest buddy, only that I'm warming to his presence. Perhaps I've bumped my head recently and these Ruby Slippers aren't real, either... :idunno:

That whole statement just made me :cry1:

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 05:27 PM
The first movie I ever downloaded over 56k was the shawshank redemption...

Why does this not surprise me?

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Lets dissect this shall we.

Let's.

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 05:31 PM
The first movie I ever downloaded over 56k was the shawshank redemption...

I LOL'd as soon as I saw that. If there was even the slightest chance of gaining your tolerance, all is now lost. :D

shaina
12-15-2015, 05:35 PM
I killed several border guards with nothing but my cold steel and a passing knowledge of programming.

Clean Shaven i hope:lol:

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 05:35 PM
For a common simpleton you sure talk alot.

A lot is like any two-word phrase with the indefinite article (a) followed by a noun (lot). For instance, a cow, a cloud, and a burrito are similarly constructed phrases, but no one would write these acow, acloud, and aburrito.

https://app.box.com/s/hjhbvdn73m17q9pon01600lpg762ok63

shaina
12-15-2015, 05:38 PM
I LOL'd as soon as I saw that. If there was even the slightest chance of gaining your tolerance, all is now lost. :D

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

STHNSv3
12-15-2015, 05:46 PM

You guys can't be serious... Now i'm convinced i'm talking to simpletons... As that's my cue to exit.

shaina
12-15-2015, 05:49 PM
Shit i think i saw a Virgina with an opening that big??:yikes:

Its like fucking air!! But it seem to last longer:whistling

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 06:04 PM

I'm guessing that weak attempt at deflection is the internet equivalent of "Lalalala.I have my fingers in my ears.I can't hear you"

shaina
12-15-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm guessing that weak attempt at deflection is the internet equivalent of "Lalalala.I have my fingers in my ears.I can't hear you"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really are one of a kind Idol :D

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 06:16 PM
Yeah after they created me they broke the rock that I crawled out from under.

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 06:18 PM
You guys can't be serious... Now i'm convinced i'm talking to simpletons... As that's my cue to exit.

Literally the most overrated movie in the history of movies and no coincidence that it's therefore also a favourite among teen boys and the mentally impaired.

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 06:41 PM

How long is my back there area supposed to hurt after this?

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 06:46 PM
my cue to exit.

In a display of self-awareness, shady Einsteihns has acknowledged his inadequacies and decided to depart. Being in the company of intellectual superiors must have been a thrill for him, but saturation can overwhelm, so getting out before it swallows you whole is a prudent move. I wonder how he'll recount his vacation. Wait, no, I don't actually wonder that. It just seemed like the type of thing to say in an internet eulogy.

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 06:57 PM
I remember the first time I ever file shared, I had a pentium 4 266mhz in my bedroom with AOL dial up. I was 16 years old and thought fuck yeah! I'm gonna download porn and a film!

My step-brothers exposed me to porn via magazines and VHS videos at the ripe old age of 6. When we got our first computer, discovering porn on my own was a mission. For about three months, I whacked my little pecker to a black and white image of a nude girl sitting down, which I had printed out on a dot matrix printer. My machine had 40 MHz and 8 MB of RAM, and considering that internet video hadn't been a thing yet, I was damn proud of printing my own porn. The first filesharer in my family was my younger brother, who must have joined a picture sharing group because he had a massive collection of unconventional images that included a man fucking a chicken as well as shit, straight from the source, being dumped into the mouths of some young looking women. He tried to hide it by placing all the images in a folder called Zen on the C: drive. He lost his computer privileges, which allowed me to house the computer in my small room. This was a story about how I ended up with my first masturbatorium.

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Peering into any similar future posts I'd just like to say thanks in advance for not sharing.

shaina
12-15-2015, 07:11 PM
I remember the first time I ever file shared, I had a pentium 4 266mhz in my bedroom with AOL dial up. I was 16 years old and thought fuck yeah! I'm gonna download porn and a film!
My step-brothers exposed me to porn via magazines and VHS videos at the ripe old age of 6. When we got our first computer, discovering porn on my own was a mission. For about three months, I whacked my little pecker to a black and white image of a nude girl sitting down, which I had printed out on a dot matrix printer. My machine had 40 MHz and 8 MB of RAM, and considering that internet video hadn't been a thing yet, I was damn proud of printing my own porn. The first filesharer in my family was my younger brother, who must have joined a picture sharing group because he had a massive collection of unconventional images that included a man fucking a chicken as well as shit, straight from the source, being dumped into the mouths of some young looking women. He tried to hide it by placing all the images in a folder called Zen on the C: drive. He lost his computer privileges, which allowed me to house the computer in my small room. This was a story about how I ended up with my first masturbatorium.

Shit man!!! you are young!! how about the Devil and Miss Jones on Reel to Reel, and i still have the film my pervert dad used to watch:D

the first movie i saw on VhS (Panasonic pop up VCR )was a bootleg Star wars copy or maybe it was ET?? shit i can only remember the baby blue movies on channel 79 late at night:whistling
Do you remember those days Idol...:whistling

IdolEyes787
12-15-2015, 07:15 PM
I never felt the need to massage my own wiener as your mum was always there to do it for me.

shaina
12-15-2015, 07:22 PM
I never felt the need to massage my own wiener as your mum was always there to do it for me.

Nasty Fuck:noes:

And the hard on i got at that age meant i had to pee.... Kind of that way now :cry:

shaina
12-15-2015, 07:32 PM
Did they ever make porn for the commodore 64??

mjmacky
12-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Shit man!!! you are young!!

I've never been young, even as a child. In any case, I'm an 80s kid.

shaina
12-15-2015, 08:38 PM
Shit man!!! you are young!!
I've never been young, even as a child. In any case, I'm an 80s kid.

Well i have to say i am a swinging 60's kid :cry: but my body is depression 30's:cry1:

megabyteme
12-15-2015, 10:29 PM
I believe there were some crappy block body games like Custer's Revenge on C64, but a guy'd have to really use his imagination.

We had a satellite dish with a descrambler, so I remember American Triple Exxxtasy (something like that). Along with Cinemax. No need for peasant reels, nor VHS. And moving between satellites was always a good cover for 'Oh, just trying to find something on...' :sly:

My first exposure to porn was a scouted-out Playboy mag when I was about 6. Got busted, but not really in trouble. :01: Knew I liked women AND what parts.

Idol's first experience plays out like a typical Scooby Do ending, where we find he was molested by...Old Man Winters?! :O

JPaul
12-15-2015, 11:28 PM
Random Nut started file sharing in a way that most of us were willing to buy into at the time, just after quarter past five. Kazaa lite as I recall it being called.

Brad Cohen made it work in a way that still exists, albeit his way of achieving it may have been different, I have no idea how either works. Mr Cohen gave birth to BitTorrent.

That is how filestealing started by any reasonable definition.

There was another one which was pretty much music. However it was one to one sharing as opposed to one to many or many to one. I can't remember what it was called but it was excellent for getting rare stuff.

Sorry if that got too technical.

vivitron is both a Rangers supporter and a good guy btw.

That is all.

Something Else
12-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Was SoulSeek the music one. I still use it.

JPaul
12-16-2015, 12:18 AM
That's the chap.

Best music sharing sight in the World ever.

JPaul
12-16-2015, 12:20 AM
And also I still use it as well by the way.

Conjunctions ftw.

shaina
12-16-2015, 01:25 AM
We had a satellite dish with a descrambler, so I remember American Triple Exxxtasy (something like that). Along with Cinemax. No need for peasant reels, nor VHS. And moving between satellites was always a good cover for 'Oh, just trying to find something on...' :sly:

Satellite Dish?? everyone must have been at your house:yup:
We had that contraption that turned this wiry looking thing on top of a metal ladder or it may have been called an antenna:)
But i do remember some of my friends having this beige box with a long wire and you pushed in these little buttons to change the channel... Oh ya that was a cable box..
And i remember asking my dad could we get one of those things ?? i think i was 7 years old at the time, and to this day i remember exactly what he said to me.... Get A Job!!!, but if it could get the horse race track, we would have had it no questions asked:cry:

Satellite dish!! you lucky bastard!!!;)

megabyteme
12-16-2015, 02:42 AM
I watched my share of scrambled titties, too. Remember the days when you could get sound and a swirling wave across the pay channels? :D

shaina
12-16-2015, 06:10 AM
I watched my share of scrambled titties, too. Remember the days when you could get sound and a swirling wave across the pay channels? :D

That was real!!:huh: I thought that only happened in movies:unsure:

megabyteme
12-16-2015, 06:19 AM

That was real!!:huh: I thought that only happened in movies:unsure:

Something quite like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjTLF1wn2xs

shaina
12-16-2015, 06:28 AM
Holy Crap!! I think i saw a Boob:huh: But there was no nipple attached??:cry:

shaina
12-16-2015, 06:37 AM
Was that some kind of new subliminal message for ISIS recruitment :unsure:

I don't think scrambled pictures are good for Plasma Screens:whistling

shaina
12-16-2015, 06:40 AM
I bet that Box from the movie Sneakers would have helped fix that picture:yup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5bAa6gFvLs

Shit!! I think i gave away the secret:noes:

Skiz
12-16-2015, 07:29 AM
That's the chap.

Soulseek is still around if you can believe it.

mjmacky
12-16-2015, 08:27 AM

There were also descrambler boxes that would clear that picture right up. I never had one myself, but I remember messing with those one way filters for free PPV. I don't really remember the details, but I know it worked a few times with no extra charges on the bill, and then something went awry (service stopped?).

I always had a habit of stealing in moderation... you know, not enough to make the risk worthwhile.

Something Else
12-16-2015, 12:14 PM
That's the chap.

Are you suggesting that it isn't if you can't. :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
12-16-2015, 01:15 PM
Yeah, it's basically the Bigfoot of the internet.

Skiz
12-16-2015, 06:08 PM
:glag: :glag:

megabyteme
12-16-2015, 06:08 PM

There were also descrambler boxes that would clear that picture right up. I never had one myself, but I remember messing with those one way filters for free PPV. I don't really remember the details, but I know it worked a few times with no extra charges on the bill, and then something went awry (service stopped?).

I always had a habit of stealing in moderation... you know, not enough to make the risk worthwhile.

There was a technological battle that continued from cable boxes, to big satellite dishes, to small dishes- there hasn't been any progress on that front since they started scrambling with Nagra3. I was pretty proud of myself having successfully gotten Nagra2 to descramble. I only had a little over a year, though.

Streaming services with easy to use interfaces are the future of media. Cable can't touch it for content. And they seem Hell-bent on fighting it to their demise.

megabyteme
12-16-2015, 06:10 PM
:glag: :glag:

Seems their Acme Portable Hole is defective.

shaina
12-16-2015, 07:07 PM
There was a technological battle that continued from cable boxes, to big satellite dishes, to small dishes- there hasn't been any progress on that front since they started scrambling with Nagra3. I was pretty proud of myself having successfully gotten Nagra2 to descramble. I only had a little over a year, though.
Streaming services with easy to use interfaces are the future of media. Cable can't touch it for content. And they seem Hell-bent on fighting it to their demise.

IKS (internet key sharing), is still being used today with Bell Express view and Dish Network.. or you can use certain FTA (free to air boxes) to have full open services on both of those networks:yup:, the only problem is your IP address is exposed ....

PS. Still have 3 card readers plus 10 blank cards plus about 20 dish network recievers if you want them Meg:cry:

megabyteme
12-16-2015, 07:14 PM
I do remember that. Not really broken, but keys float around. Too unpredictable as to when everything goes *poof* on you.

Thanks, though. :)

Downloads/streaming is simply better.

JPaul
12-16-2015, 07:17 PM

Are you suggesting that it isn't if you can't. :eyebrows:

I still use it and I don't actually believe it exists.

So it seems to work either weigh.

shaina
12-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Downloads/streaming is simply better.

:yup: Agree :yup:

IdolEyes787
12-16-2015, 10:35 PM
I shared a file today.

No sorry that should have been "I leeched a file today.Suck it ,losers".

STHNSv3
12-17-2015, 02:50 AM
Just reconfig FServ1@STHNSv4 and FServ2@STHNSv4 as they are fully online while setting up FServ3@STHNSv4 as we speak. BTW they watching the new StarWarz next room on 4K TV, how mad are you guys right now? Have fun getting it in few months lol.

mjmacky
12-17-2015, 04:13 AM
how mad are you guys right now? Have fun getting it in few months lol.

Brah, you have no idea how mad I am right now. It's enough to make me laser off my tribal tattoo and kick a big-tittied bimbo I'm taking to the club out of my Camaro. I'm having trouble smiling and grunting today, and it's arm day. Everyone knows I love arm day. The rage has blinded me so much that I forgot to plug my byes for my fantasy team, which totally kicks the ass of all the other fantasy teams because I still won. I think I'm going to stay in today because my hater blocker subscription just isn't strong enough to deal with dem haters tonight.

mjmacky
12-17-2015, 04:15 AM
I'd welcome some expertise on my overly generic parody, Einsteihns. I found it difficult to draw from personal stories because I've rarely commiserated with douche bags. I acknowledge your expertise in that regard.

shaina
12-17-2015, 04:56 AM
Just reconfig FServ1@STHNSv4 and FServ2@STHNSv4 as they are fully online while setting up FServ3@STHNSv4 as we speak. BTW they watching the new StarWarz next room on 4K TV, how mad are you guys right now? Have fun getting it in few months lol.

Is that duck@BSFServ1-4 or turtle@BSServ1-4??:unsure:

I hope you enjoy the movie....:rolleyes:

I will be seeing it in a empty Imax3d theater on the weekend in sunny FLA (off Griffin Rd):D

STHNSv3
12-17-2015, 07:12 AM

Is that duck@BSFServ1-4 or turtle@BSServ1-4??:unsure:

I hope you enjoy the movie....:rolleyes:

I will be seeing it in a empty Imax3d theater on the weekend in sunny FLA (off Griffin Rd):D

When my dad was in the states he had a shop setup near Old Griffin Road next to the beach of US1 by that old Casino that died and never was revived. Which iMax3D theather you talking about? I know one near Taft named Flippers. Just went there few months back with current GF to watch Jurassic World, hell other than that last time I went that side was with my exGF and her kids family week.

megabyteme
12-17-2015, 08:13 AM

Honestly, what kind of quality is that? What type of source, I mean.

shaina
12-17-2015, 08:28 AM
When my dad was in the states he had a shop setup near Old Griffin Road next to the beach of US1 by that old Casino that died and never was revived. Which iMax3D theather you talking about? I know one near Taft named Flippers. Just went there few months back with current GF to watch Jurassic World, hell other than that last time I went that side was with my exGF and her kids family week.

Taft and Griffin both go the same direction (east and west), closer to Flamingo and Griffin (Cinemark Sheridan just past highway), My place is not far from Taft and Univeristy:D(My sister in law use to be at 2080 south ocean dr.), Will be down in your area to see friends staying at Marco Polo. I am leaving Friday(Driving from Toronto), will arrive Saturday around dinner time.
But most of my friends have places in Boca, so i am there a lot more(at night), plus i hate the traffic down where you are it is brutal during Christmas Break:angry:
If you want to meet at the Marco Polo for a drink by the Pool ?? Can let you know when i am going there?? Just Don't be carrying any arms!!! My friend has young kids:yup: And this buddy keeps bugging me to go to some nightclub in Fontainebleau ?? To be honest it is not my scene (he is going through adult/child adolescent stage... He may be more up your ally LOL!!)
And Sterling and 7 is the Hard Rock right??? I know jaxsons (us1) is not far and i usually end up in the airport once or twice taking the highway:whistling

shaina
12-17-2015, 08:40 AM
Honestly, what kind of quality is that? What type of source, I mean.

I would think some kind of screen-er not a cam(if Pinocchio's nose is not growing:whistling) .... plus I thought they were testing out in some hotels that you could purchase/view movies that are in theaters??

STHNSv3
12-17-2015, 09:04 AM
The copy is decent x264 I mean not like we will get 720p/1080p until few weeks after its dropped all over. This is just screener for reviewers and has digital watermarks which are some visible in frames. I just saw it not bad I would give it 4/5 I mean i'm not very big fan of Star Wars but this is one movie Disney didn't fuck up. Luncas sure banked from original trilogy and milked it and THEN sold it for 4billion lol TFA is just stage for next movie of Luke teaching Finn THE force. Haaa I been saying for ages before Disney even bought StarWars that the The First Order assumed command of all operations as no way in hell you can dismantle military occupation of that magnitude. In the end THE darkside wins as always its the nature of the beast, the force in itself is to the darkside.

Hell take Naga Shadow as example as he was the most powerful Sith Lord from the true first Sith Empire. Even thousands of year after his death he still haunts Yavin4 where his tomb is located. I don't care for any of the these new movies but the truth is Sith as we know it is over. So they should go back to the origin of it as there were some powerful Sith Lords who controls the force even after their death now that is some movie I would love to see.

megabyteme
12-17-2015, 09:14 AM
The copy is decent x264 I mean not like we will get 720p/1080p until few weeks after its dropped all over. This is just screener for reviewers and has digital watermarks which are some visible in frames. I just saw it not bad I would give it 4/5 I mean i'm not very big fan of Star Wars but this is one movie Disney didn't fuck up.

That's cool. I'll watch it eventually, but not rushing to stand around with a bunch of costumed freaks. 8 Mile was the last movie I actually saw in a theater.

shaina
12-17-2015, 09:20 AM
The copy is decent x264 I mean not like we will get 720p/1080p until few weeks after its dropped all over. This is just screener for reviewers and has digital watermarks which are some visible in frames. I just saw it not bad I would give it 4/5 I mean i'm not very big fan of Star Wars but this is one movie Disney didn't fuck up.
That's cool. I'll watch it eventually, but not rushing to stand around with a bunch of costumed freaks. 8 Mile was the last movie I actually saw in a theater.

R U Serious!!
There must have been some costume freaks at that show:lol:

I usually go to see the Bond Movies and the odd others, I prefer to watch at home so i can Rewind areas with sub titles and scenes i want to see again:idunno:
Plus i have occasionally fallen asleep in the theater:whistling and at home...

STHNSv3
12-17-2015, 09:24 AM

lol I don't watch movies in threater unless I'm on date. I never owned a CD/DVD in my life I was always a digital boy since the golden age, hell I had 64mb Rio mp3 player in 9d9 also never owned any apple product in my life, cant support inferior products. I loved 8miles it was a good movie and good story then 50cents tried to bank on it as Eminem did. In the wise words of Eminem...

"Now days everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish..."
"So what do you say to somebody you hate, Or anyone trying to bring trouble your way, wanna resolve things in a bloodier way..."

Mr. Mulder
12-17-2015, 10:06 AM
Last film me and the misses saw at a real life cinema was Captain Phillips - it was awesome but some dick heads sat a few seats behind us talked through most of it, UK cinemas you've got three choices - try and ignore them while the staff do nothing, tell the staff and they do nothing or kick off and get thrown out alongside them. :dabs:

I don't keep up with film releases now, if something pops up on Netflix that looks good I'll watch it. Saying that I really want to see Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad the second they come out on the big screen and try and time it like early Sunday morning when there's less people going :eyebrows:

Gribley
12-17-2015, 11:26 AM
lol I don't watch movies in threater unless I'm on date
Get a wife and be miserable all the time but will save you popcorn charges.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2015, 01:55 PM
BTW they watching the new StarWarz next room on 4K TV, how mad are you guys right now? Have fun getting it in few months lol.

I dunno what's a physical state of less than zero.

Somewhere between being acquired by Disney, the interminable product tie-ins and the unending hype about how it's going to be "the biggest movie of all time!!!" I seriously stopped giving a fuck.

You know to this day I've never seen Avatar, even though unlike this it sort of came out of nowhere and James Cameron, whatever you may think of him personally, is fifty times the director that J.J. Abrams is.

I know Abrams loves movies and is sort of the protegee of Spielberg but what he does is more an artful manipulation than an expression of passion.Sp prefect for Star Wars I guess.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2015, 01:58 PM
I'm having trouble smiling and grunting today, and it's arm day. Everyone knows I love arm day.

That's odd, bro because everyone knows that chest day is the best.

Well at least you're not one of those leg day weirdos.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2015, 04:24 PM
I mean i'm not very big fan of Star Wars.......

Hell take Naga Shadow as example as he was the most powerful Sith Lord from the true first Sith Empire. Even thousands of year after his death he still haunts Yavin4 where his tomb is located. I don't care for any of the these new movies but the truth is Sith as we know it is over. So they should go back to the origin of it as there were some powerful Sith Lords who controls the force even after their death now that is some movie I would love to see.

I'm an actual not big fan of Star Wars and hence I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about, Hutch Hutchinson.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2015, 05:53 PM
I'm having trouble smiling and grunting today, and it's arm day. Everyone knows I love arm day.

Bro.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/12-days-of-supp-savings.html?

This is so Christmasy, mainly because they are trying to unload a bunch of substandard shit that nobody wants on an unsuspecting bro populace.

mjmacky
12-17-2015, 08:42 PM

I get more enjoyment shooting my load into a tissue than having some dude spill on my chest. That's just me though.

IdolEyes787
12-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Why do you have to take something as innocent as a bunch of guys posing for each other and turn it ghey?

mjmacky
12-18-2015, 01:57 AM
Why do you have to take something as innocent as a bunch of guys posing for each other and turn it ghey?

Homosexuality is inherently innocent, so why can't innocence find itself gay?

I've never practiced these weight training rotations. I just prefer to pick a day to beat up a bag of cloth and sand, and then maybe smack around some blue balls with a threaded nylon paddle another day. Any day is an appropriate day to use my bag stand for pull-ups or pointless climbing.

megabyteme
12-18-2015, 04:54 AM
Homosexuality is inherently innocent

"Cum to the Dark Side..."

STHNSv3
12-18-2015, 09:08 AM
Homosexuality is inherently innocent

"Cum to the Dark Side..."

Daaah fooce is strrroung with this wone. Rise young one as of now you shall be known as Knight Megatrious of Afhasstea.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2015, 10:01 PM

Homosexuality is inherently innocent, so why can't innocence find itself gay?

I've never practiced these weight training rotations. I just prefer to pick a day to beat up a bag of cloth and sand, and then maybe smack around some blue balls with a threaded nylon paddle another day. Any day is an appropriate day to use my bag stand for pull-ups or pointless climbing.

Isn't sex basically the opposite of innocence?

I think they even explore that theme in the new Star Wars movie.

mjmacky
12-18-2015, 10:20 PM
Isn't sex basically the opposite of innocence?

I think they even explore that theme in the new Star Wars movie.

Well, sure, if you force the perspective of a religious tone to set an arbitrary standard of purity.

Sex. It's what your body wants. I find it evil that institutions try to turn biological urges into obstacles of piety for those who are already convinced there are stakes in the afterlife when there aren't even any steaks in the afterlife.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2015, 10:44 PM
Don't blame me, blame Chewbacca.

Anyway if words don't have a meaning attached to them ( innocence: used euphemistically to refer to a person's virginity) then all we will be left with is stuff .STHNSv3 posts and nobody wants that.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2015, 10:47 PM
Anyway while you'r here and we're talking about filesharing, maybe you could explain to me exactly what "and then maybe smack around some blue balls with a threaded nylon paddle another day" means?

I get that you were going for double entendre but the problem is I never first got the single entendre.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2015, 11:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj7ty6sViiU

This is so bad that it makes me want to hit somebody and yet it's still better than this thread.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2015, 11:09 PM
Seriously though if anyone would like some movie filesharing sites I don't think I'll be needing mine anymore more is things continue at this rate.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-trek-beyond-director-justin-lin-defends-trailer-after-fans-criticise-its-fast-and-furious-feel-a6775086.html

Justin fucking Lin the same asshole who ruined True Detective.
Here's a rusty spoon.Why not just go ahead and scoop my heart out with it while you're at it.

IdolEyes787
12-18-2015, 11:10 PM
Note to self.I really should have posted this in the thread where I talk to myself so I could get a reply.

megabyteme
12-19-2015, 12:41 AM
At least Tarzan has Sam Jackson in it, so we get a line like "I'm tired of all these muther F@&%in apes ins this muther F@&%in jungle." That'll be worth the download, anyway.

BTW, who made the decision to 'retell' Tarzan? That one's been dried up as a story for like 3 decades. :pinch:

IdolEyes787
12-19-2015, 02:03 AM
You'e trying to tell me that wasn't Wesley Snipes?

Anyway what a lot of the problem is with something like this beyond the silly Spider Manish swinging and the grotesque and unconvincing Planet of the Apes apes is that since Edgar Rice Burroughs penned the original story and now, the World has lost a lot of it's mystery and places like "deepest ,darkness Africa" just don't seem that exotic anymore. Therefore you really have to nail the characters and the story and clearly this movie does neither of those.Instead it resorts to the increasing usual reliance on FX which are really out of place here.

Something Else
12-19-2015, 05:37 AM
Did someone say Wesley Snipes.

megabyteme
12-19-2015, 06:44 AM
Anyway what a lot of the problem is with something like this beyond the silly Spider Manish swinging and the grotesque and unconvincing Planet of the Apes apes is that since Edgar Rice Burroughs penned the original story and now, the World has lost a lot of it's mystery and places like "deepest ,darkness Africa" just don't seem that exotic anymore. Therefore you really have to nail the characters and the story and clearly this movie does neither of those.Instead it resorts to the increasing usual reliance on FX which are really out of place here.

But it has already been done like 6 times in my lifetime. If there isn't a way to actually improve it, they should just find another, hopefully worthwhile, story. I've seen that blamed on filesharing (go with what works), but I think it just shows Hollywood is poised to be crushed by developing production companies around the world. Let's fucking hope, anyway.

It's kinda sad when I can't even be assed to steal anything to watch. :angry:

STHNSv3
12-19-2015, 07:07 AM
At least Tarzan has Sam Jackson in it, so we get a line like "I'm tired of all these muther F@&%in apes ins this muther F@&%in jungle." That'll be worth the download, anyway.

You mean this Sammy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwmqp3GLMc

Now "English MOFO, DO YOU SPEAK IT?" lol he thought he was brave until he got owned. I'm sure he would get owned in Tarzan. Lets be real here if Sam had line like: "I'm tired of all these muther F@&%in apes ins this muther F@&%in jungle." He would be like: Damn negros this boy is white and calling himself TARzan and who does he think he is hangin with apes in the jungle, its for only us.

IdolEyes787
12-19-2015, 01:40 PM

Although I pretty sure that no one is ever going to accuse STHetc of being normal.

mjmacky
12-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Anyway while you'r here and we're talking about filesharing, maybe you could explain to me exactly what "and then maybe smack around some blue balls with a threaded nylon paddle another day" means?

I get that you were going for double entendre but the problem is I never first got the single entendre.

Racquetball. I'm too lazy to bring images into this.

megabyteme
12-19-2015, 04:26 PM
He would be like: Damn negros this boy is white and calling himself TARzan and who does he think he is hangin with apes in the jungle, its for only us.

There definitely is an underlying narrative in the story of Tarzan regarding a white British guy coming in and conquering a non-white land. Granted, that is what the Brits were doing at the time.

Really amazes me that with all the endless damage that the Monarchy has done in the world, there are like 30 assassination attempts on the Royals every day. "Hi, we're here to take back some of the gold and jewels you took from us. Thanks."- Brown people

IdolEyes787
12-19-2015, 09:05 PM
He would be like: Damn negros this boy is white and calling himself TARzan and who does he think he is hangin with apes in the jungle, its for only us.

There definitely is an underlying narrative in the story of Tarzan regarding a white British guy coming in and conquering a non-white land. Granted, that is what the Brits were doing at the time.

Really amazes me that with all the endless damage that the Monarchy has done in the world, there are like 30 assassination attempts on the Royals every day. "Hi, we're here to take back some of the gold and jewels you took from us. Thanks."- Brown people

You have to had it to the Royals. They must be geniuses or something to get millions of people to believe that they are better than anyone else by simple circumstance of birth.

Charles must be an especial genius to carry that one off.

IdolEyes787
12-19-2015, 09:07 PM
....and then maybe smack around some blue balls with a threaded nylon paddle another day...

Yeah that was my second guess after Ben Wa balls.

mjmacky
12-19-2015, 11:32 PM
....and then maybe smack around some blue balls with a threaded nylon paddle another day...

Yeah that was my second guess after Ben Wa balls.
Vaginal weightlifting equipment?

Does it always have to cum back to lifting for you?

Mr. Mulder
01-01-2016, 03:55 PM
ive got some words to say right now that are almost does anyone talk about file sharing here.

Today I have mostly been setting my Pi up to stream stuffs -after a couple of hours it all now works, its kwality! I should have done this sooner. No need for torrents anymoar!1

I have an old Pi, i think its Pi1 Model B - it was already running Kodi cos I upgraded it not long ago lyke, i then installed Addon Installer which is noice cos it installs all the repos for you when picking an addon. I then installed things ewesing this guide http://www.htpcbeginner.com/best-kodi-addons-2015-for-cordcutters/ - i had to dick around with custom domains for a few of the addons but now they're working fine. Connected the Pi back up to the big tellybawcks in the frontroom and its superb :smilie4:

STHNSv3
01-02-2016, 12:48 AM
Well how is that related to file sharing Mulder? are you saying you have usb-storage setup via Pi1 and then using it to host something? I suggest you look into ITX infrastructure as it will me more superior in terms of resource with cost in mind. I know trust me I have built one and now hosting it local along with 2 active remote's.

Wing Commanders.avi (493.63 MB)
ed2k://|file|Wing%20Commanders.avi|517606740|1A83F529FCA96D5F9E28B8B9CDF30770|h=UJ6EZ5NAE73PQCU2QYY3SQVZAQMTUO6N|/

Mr. Mulder
01-02-2016, 10:25 AM
My Pi USB storage is shared to my PC so I can drag and drop files, but im not hosting anything to the webz - never have, I'm way too handsome for prison :no:

i have a mini-itx mobo in a drawer somewhere that I think still works, but the point of all this was just to get off of torrents and onto streaming for my shitty media centre without spending any money. The Pi1B's weakness is its 512MB, kodi recommends 1GB for streaming - I set it to 0 Caching and its made a little bit of a difference but im still having to leave streams buffering for 30 minutes before pressing play on anything, not good :ermm: The Pi2B has 1GB, I might move up to that eventually

IdolEyes787
01-02-2016, 01:02 PM
I set up my bike computer to track my energy expenditure in Kilojoules because frankly I've always been a big fan of Joul even if she's apparently gotten fat.

I share this on Strava if anyone here is still into filesharing.

mjmacky
01-02-2016, 02:03 PM
I set up my bike computer to track my energy expenditure in Kilojoules because frankly I've always been a big fan of Joul even if she's apparently gotten fat.

I share this on Strava if anyone here is still into filesharing.
1 Calorie (Cal) = 1 kilocalorie (kcal) = 4.184 kilojoules (kJ).

I think you did it just to inflate the numeric value, which makes you feel like you've accomplished more. I'm with you. Bravo.

megabyteme
01-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Fund fact: 1kiloJew=enough energy to cook 1 schnitzel

IdolEyes787
01-02-2016, 09:44 PM
:blink: I knew I should have led with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfsS3pIDBfw

IdolEyes787
01-02-2016, 09:45 PM
If I was British JPaul would have praised me for cross thread referencing.

mjmacky
01-03-2016, 08:50 AM
:blink:

You throw a unit of energy my way, and I'm going to ignore the pun and turn it into a lesson, every time. We'll make jokes after class. I know the kids think I'm pretty rad.

IdolEyes787
01-03-2016, 01:17 PM
:lol: I had a History teacher in High School named Mr. Brown who was just like you.

I hated his guts.

STHNSv3
01-03-2016, 02:44 PM
There is very old saying: "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Other than sitting there and looking at boys did you learn anything in history? :) I am history major what about you bro?

Ninja Resurrection - Volume 02 - Hell's Spawn.avi (145.64 MB)
ed2k://|file|Ninja%20Resurrection%20-%20Volume%2002%20-%20Hell's%20Spawn.avi|152715264|F590430AD777539B91EE7CDE126939DF|h=N4I7C54S24GNNMDTDP7ZV5EZZSC4ZB3F|/

Biggles
01-03-2016, 02:54 PM
There is very old saying: "those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it". Other than sitting there and looking at boys did you learn anything in history? :) I am history major what about you bro?

Ninja Resurrection - Volume 02 - Hell's Spawn.avi (145.64 MB)
ed2k://|file|Ninja%20Resurrection%20-%20Volume%2002%20-%20Hell's%20Spawn.avi|152715264|F590430AD777539B91EE7CDE126939DF|h=N4I7C54S24GNNMDTDP7ZV5EZZSC4ZB3F|/

I like the phrase "History repeats itself.....it has to because no one listens"

I studied economic history....a year or two ago.

IdolEyes787
01-03-2016, 03:18 PM

I was a Psychology Major and your constant talk of homosexuality and pedophilia speaks to me of transference. :mellow:

Btw by the fluidity of your prose I would have pegged you as an English Major.

megabyteme
01-03-2016, 03:40 PM
I am history major what about you bro?

You know the ones that get you gainfully employed right after graduation- yeah, I'm avoiding all of those and graduation.