PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BrokenStones, TL

Armagedon
12-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Dear forum members

Bought a new macbook few weeks ago. Searching for invite to Brokenstones and i guess the best 0day tracker TL

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Happy holidays btw

IdolEyes787
12-16-2015, 10:36 PM
I will invite you to either or both if you in return can prove that we are dear friends.

Armagedon
12-17-2015, 04:53 PM
Look we joined this forum at the same month, only you did it a year later xD, and we are all human, or not ? :) we share the same interests we are both members of this forum i guess, i haven't done anything wrong to you neither you to me, so why can't we be friends ? :)

thanks for the interesting reply, you got me thinking ))

IdolEyes787
12-17-2015, 05:38 PM
Look we joined this forum at the same month, only you did it a year later xD, and we are all human, or not ? :) we share the same interests we are both members of this forum i guess, i haven't done anything wrong to you neither you to me, so why can't we be friends ? :)

Largely because I'm assuming you'll disappear just as soon as you get what you want and I'll likely never hear from you again.

I mean if I'm going to "friends" with somebody I don't actually know and who in reality really wants nothing to do with me then I'm going to have to stick with my first choice, George Clooney.

Btw,George if by some remote chance you want an invite to TL then you know where to find me.:)

Armagedon
12-17-2015, 09:36 PM

Largely because I'm assuming you'll disappear just as soon as you get what you want and I'll likely never hear from you again.

I mean if I'm going to "friends" with somebody I don't actually know and who in reality really wants nothing to do with me then I'm going to have to stick with my first choice, George Clooney.

Btw,George if by some remote chance you want an invite to TL then you know where to find me.:)

"what else" George Clooney

friendship is a wide comprehension, and each of us accept it in different ways, a real friendship can't exist between two strangers who are just sitting in front of a computer screen and having a conversation in forum thread.

So you are absolutely right about that i can't prove that we are "dear friends" here. I'll edit my first post from "dear friends" to "dear forum members" and the word "dear" in this sentence is just a polite way to appeal, nothing more nothing less.

You seem like an interesting person to have a conversation with. Maybe politics as a topic ? :)

Armagedon
12-19-2015, 10:55 AM
really, nobody cant help ?:(