PDA

View Full Version : Stars War

JPaul
12-19-2015, 05:10 PM
If Dark Vader is so clever how come he didn't know that Princess Lisa was his own wean. Couldn't he sence her right at the very start of the first fourth episode.

Answer me that.

Something Else
12-19-2015, 07:07 PM
Perhaps her flowe was blocking his read.

JPaul
12-19-2015, 09:22 PM
That's probably it, I would never have thought of that.

Something Else
12-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Using the recent release of the new war, star to promote the theory. Genious marketing strategy.

TheFoX
12-20-2015, 09:02 AM
yep...

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2015, 08:51 PM
Space wars is proper shit, ewe lot can shove your nostalgia right up your dark holes. They're just shit moviefilms. Harrison Ford is a nutsack and if Darth Vader is so evil why didn't he just shoot luke solo in the face with a space gun or even just stab him in the face? It doesn't even have patrick Stewart in them ffs.

Rambo 3 > every star wars.

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2015, 08:56 PM
Rambo 3 would have thrown a knife at lukes face then exploded a tank because Rambo 3.

IdolEyes787
12-20-2015, 09:49 PM
Rambo 3, the Star Wars Episode One of Rambos.:mellow:

Anyway it's good to look back on a time when the Russians were our enemies and the Aghanis were our friends before the Russians became our enemies again.

Mr. Mulder
12-20-2015, 10:46 PM
Don't trust either I say, I don't like the look of them chinamen either :snooty:

IdolEyes787
12-20-2015, 11:18 PM
To be fair though, the only good thing about England is that you make a fairly decent curry.

badknine
12-20-2015, 11:43 PM
Amazing !!!!!!!!!

IdolEyes787
12-20-2015, 11:56 PM
I'm no authority on this forum thing but I think it helps if you make sense.

JPaul
12-21-2015, 06:42 PM
When did that start, why was I knot informed.

Biggles
12-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Don't trust either I say, I don't like the look of them chinamen either :snooty:

Take it you are excluding your Korean burdz from this oriental phobia?

IdolEyes787
12-21-2015, 07:52 PM
When did that start, why was I knot informed.

Comedy is a lot like mining.

Sometimes you have to dig yourself a big fucking hole just to unearth a couple of gems.

megabyteme
12-21-2015, 10:53 PM
If Dark Vader is so clever how come he didn't know that Princess Lisa was his own wean. Couldn't he sence her right at the very start of the first fourth episode.

Answer me that.

Clearly he Forced his self on her. The resulting squid was sent off to live amongst the Jar Jar clan.

JPaul
12-22-2015, 12:38 PM
The recent Big Bang Three where they juxtaposed Sheldon getting his hole with the other one's seeing the new Store Wars film was quality.

True Story.

Something Else
12-22-2015, 10:26 PM
That sounds strangely familiar.

JPaul
12-23-2015, 11:18 AM
I suffer from ‎palilalia.

Palialia.

Biggles
12-23-2015, 03:48 PM
I suffer from ‎palilalia.

Palialia.

That should so be spelled palialia :shifty:

JPaul
12-23-2015, 06:10 PM
I with with both options Leles.

I thought it best to cover every eventuality.

ality.

TheFoX
12-24-2015, 09:40 AM
Who is Ramboss? And Darth Mulder?

Bring back the good ole days when Jean Kelley and Fred Astair danced in some rain, and they made a film about it.

Who's your FST antichrist? JPaul? Mulder? Smeg?

Who has embraised the Dork Side the moist?

IdolEyes787
12-24-2015, 01:58 PM
The English. Can't live with them, can't send a squadron of zeppelins across the Channel to wipe them from existence.:no:

TheFoX
12-26-2015, 08:48 AM
The English. Can't live with them, can't send a squadron of zeppelins across the Channel to wipe them from existence.:no:

Remember that all races derive from the English, who themselves derive from the Nighaus of the Africanza continent. We is all black. Just different shades.

Also I read an article about Mohammed and Jesus, and how they decided to split their followers in to two competing teams, with the winner getting a little gold badge.

The world is full of hate, and you have more than your fair share of it, my friend. It's about time you cleansed your soul, and let in love. If that doesn't work, try bleaching your soul instead. It might come out whiter than white, but you'll still be black inside.

STHNSv3
12-26-2015, 12:38 PM
So let me sum it up for all...

Rey is Luke's daughter
Kylo Ren is Solo/Liea's son "Ben" who was taken by Knights of Ren and trained.

Lord Snoke is Darth Plagueis, thats right folks HE IS THE SHADOW IN THE DARKNESS MASTER OF Darth Sedious.

IdolEyes787
12-26-2015, 02:00 PM
The world is full of hate, and you have more than your fair share of it, my friend.

You've got me all wrong, Fox. If you factor out the universally despised stuff like extremism, corporate greed and Meg's face, I basically don't hate anything.

IdolEyes787
12-26-2015, 02:05 PM
So let me sum it up for all...

Sum it up for all/ spoil it for those who haven't yet seen the movie.

Like MacDonald's hamburgers, it's not so much the substance of the patty but how you market it to the World. :mellow:

megabyteme
12-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Remember that all races derive from the English, who themselves derive from the Nighaus of the Africanza continent. We is all black. Just different shades.

Also I read an article about Mohammed and Jesus, and how they decided to split their followers in to two competing teams, with the winner getting a little gold badge.

The world is full of hate, and you have more than your fair share of it, my friend. It's about time you cleansed your soul, and let in love. If that doesn't work, try bleaching your soul instead. It might come out whiter than white, but you'll still be black inside.

I'm fairly certain FoX has similar, unrequested comments to random people in grocery store checkouts. Pretty much anywhere there's a semi-captive audience.

"Listen, buddy. I'm just trying to buy this pint of milk."

IdolEyes787
12-26-2015, 06:47 PM
It doesn't bother me, even the tiniest amount what Fox or anyone says.Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

At least he doesn't seem to discount members merely based on their nationality, so even if he hates my guts and consistently makes it known, he's still alright by me.:)

STHNSv3
12-26-2015, 08:26 PM

Hey uneducated fella... how often do you make things up? often as you "think"? Mind is an wonderful think as it fills blank information with things it knows to answer those that it doesn't, now lets correct you.

All race derives from "English"? Can you tell me where you got your Anthropology PhD from? Wiki.cum/eFtard? Newsflash: first KNOWN actual real civilization was in Middle East, let me guess they spoke "English" huh? Simple fella English comes from Latin.

Now far as Mohammed/Jesus goes let me break this down in simple terms so you can even understand. There is ONLY one God, Jew/Christian/Muslim all believe in it due to family tree. Adam was the first prophet. Since your simpleton let me explain what prophet is; its messenger of god.

Remember prophet Moses? how about after the jews were lost prophet Jesus? then came Mohammed the finial and last sealed prophet and there shall not be any after him. Jew's knew of Mohammed as his name is used in Torah. Christian know of Mohammad was Jesus himself said after him there shall come another and to follow him. Mohammed is sealed prophet of God and all Muslim believes in prophet before him and respects it and they also know after death of Mohammed there will be no more. HOWEVER a true Muslim also knows Jesus is coming back as its shared belief among Muslim/Christians.

If you have any questions ask I will break it down and please people THE HOLY TRINITY is man made Jesus was never God nor did he ever claim divinity, nor did he say he is God and worship him. You pray to the father not the son.

IdolEyes787
12-26-2015, 09:30 PM
What if you're an Aztec?

chalice
12-26-2015, 11:07 PM
Holy fuck. That is all. For the minute.

Mr JP Fugley
12-26-2015, 11:33 PM

Hey uneducated fella... how often do you make things up? often as you "think"? Mind is an wonderful think as it fills blank information with things it knows to answer those that it doesn't, now lets correct you.

All race derives from "English"? Can you tell me where you got your Anthropology PhD from? Wiki.cum/eFtard? Newsflash: first KNOWN actual real civilization was in Middle East, let me guess they spoke "English" huh? Simple fella English comes from Latin.

Now far as Mohammed/Jesus goes let me break this down in simple terms so you can even understand. There is ONLY one God, Jew/Christian/Muslim all believe in it due to family tree. Adam was the first prophet. Since your simpleton let me explain what prophet is; its messenger of god.

Remember prophet Moses? how about after the jews were lost prophet Jesus? then came Mohammed the finial and last sealed prophet and there shall not be any after him. Jew's knew of Mohammed as his name is used in Torah. Christian know of Mohammad was Jesus himself said after him there shall come another and to follow him. Mohammed is sealed prophet of God and all Muslim believes in prophet before him and respects it and they also know after death of Mohammed there will be no more. HOWEVER a true Muslim also knows Jesus is coming back as its shared belief among Muslim/Christians.

If you have any questions ask I will break it down and please people THE HOLY TRINITY is man made Jesus was never God nor did he ever claim divinity, nor did he say he is God and worship him. You pray to the father not the son.

I'm with the mentalist.

You people are all talking pish.

megabyteme
12-27-2015, 12:12 AM

I'm with the mentalist.

You people are all talking pish.

You'll need to be more specific here. :idunno:

whatcdfan
12-28-2015, 11:06 AM

Damn, here I was thinking this is 13 years old fella, who steals his elder sises panties for fapping purposes but boy I was wrong. He did go to Oxford.

And I also trust everything you say including Fox being uneducated.

whatcdfan
12-28-2015, 11:10 AM
What if you're an Aztec?

:glag: :glag: :glag: :glag:

Something Else
12-28-2015, 12:41 PM
I think 'Mohammed the finial' is a great username personally.

IdolEyes787
12-28-2015, 01:10 PM
Sorry but I already copyrighted "the finial" on the off chance that I'm ever asked to name an item on the menu at Pizza Hut.

Mr JP Fugley
12-28-2015, 04:13 PM
A finial is the decorative bit at the end of something.

Like a bell, May Bee.

Something Else
12-29-2015, 11:23 AM
That sounds like a fair word for clitoris.

Mr JP Fugley
12-29-2015, 04:49 PM
Right that's it, ewe are on a finial warning. You're just making a cunt of yourself now.

Biggles
12-31-2015, 11:10 AM
A finial is the decorative bit at the end of something.

Like a bell, May Bee.

curtain poles?

Must be why Mueslis are so keen on saying "it is curtains for you"

Mind you he does have a point, there is a fair bit of interconnectedness in all the bollocks. It takes a pretty concerted joint effort to screw things up so monumentally.

STHNSv3
12-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Poor Lucas (sold Star Wars for 4bil; 2bil cash, 2bil stock) now wish he didn't sell Lucasfilm, as Disney just reported 1bil already gross in first week of TFA. Now crying about selling it to THE "white slavers" lol and he called the Star Wars his child... nice job selling it. I mean by all means he banked from it after 2decades and then the final sale to milk it for whats it worth. But Disney will make 10x more than what they paid Lucas just from the movie and not counting other BS they have as theme park, toys, ect.

IdolEyes787
12-31-2015, 04:14 PM
You wrote that in English and yet strangely there's no actual English in that post.

STHNSv3
12-31-2015, 04:39 PM
IdiotEye and you would know English from being Canadian aye? that was rhetorical so don't respond you simpleton. As you wouldn't know English even if you got hit by english toast on the face, but knowing you we can be sure you would prefer muffin over toast anyways.

IdolEyes787
12-31-2015, 07:57 PM
As you wouldn't know English even if you got hit by english toast on the face, but knowing you we can be sure you would prefer muffin over toast anyways.

English toast.Not an actual thing but carry on regardless.

IdolEyes787
12-31-2015, 07:58 PM
English people would have gotten that reference.

STHNSv3
12-31-2015, 08:31 PM
English people would have gotten that reference.

Coming from some Canadian who thinks English Toast is not an actual thing, that hold alot of weight huh? much as all those worthless posts that means NOTHING to anyone. How is life in Canada? Spend any more days wasting bandwidth constantly refreshing FST looking for new thread to clutter up the forum?

IdolEyes787
12-31-2015, 08:59 PM
At this point I'm sort of surprised you managed to correctly use "weight" instead" of "wait".

Small victories or something.:idunno:

Mr JP Fugley
12-31-2015, 09:08 PM
Is this a set up for the old joke.

What do they call French Kissing in France.

Surrender Kissing.

IdolEyes787
12-31-2015, 09:11 PM
Just when you think the punchline is gong to be "kissing", life throws you a curveball.

Mr. Mulder
01-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Aren't all balls curved?

JPaul
01-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Only at the edges.

IdolEyes787
01-02-2016, 09:32 PM
Actually the Vienna Opera Ball is more rectangular.

Barbarossa
01-04-2016, 04:28 PM

Answer me that.

I guess he didn't know about her, so he wasn't really looking for her. HOWEVER, he did know about Luke, the exceptionally poorly hidden farm boy growing up with his uncle and auntie and keeping THE SAME SURNAME ...

JPaul
01-04-2016, 06:32 PM

Answer me that.

I guess he didn't know about her, so he wasn't really looking for her. HOWEVER, he did know about Luke, the exceptionally poorly hidden farm boy growing up with his uncle and auntie and keeping THE SAME SURNAME ...

I was a bit disappointed with Old Ben as well.

I'll stay on the planet and look after him, aye right did you fuck.

Forgot who he even was util the wee robot turned up.

Jedi's are just as bad as Sith's. Lying bar stewards.