PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: FileSharingTalk Wannabe Trollz

STHNSv3
01-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Lets all be civil here guys no need to try to spam every thread and derail it, stay on topic and try to help others or don't waste anyones time. As freedom you know it is an illusion because we allow it, we the man of power can't sit by sometimes so we have to set our foot down as it was needed.

PS: Ask IdiotEye what happens if you get on someones radar as your digital footprint is threatened.

IdolEyes787
01-06-2016, 03:15 PM
PS: Ask IdiotEye what happens if you get on someones radar as your digital footprint is threatened.

STDSv3 gets banned?

I dunno but I don't see that being much of a downside.

IdolEyes787
01-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Lets all be civil here guys no need to try to spam every thread and derail it, stay on topic and try to help others or don't waste anyones time. As freedom you know it is an illusion because we allow it, we the man of power can't sit by sometimes so we have to set our foot down as it was needed.

Words that don't actually work as a unit.

Whatever, oh small penised one.In the morning I'll still be good looking and you'll still be a punk.

STHNSv3
01-06-2016, 03:21 PM
LoL you seem little upset, WHAT HAS HAPPENED? uMADbruh? LoL

Mr. Mulder
01-06-2016, 03:39 PM
This is the lounge. Every thread can and will end in talk of male on male buttsecks.

ecvkfed
01-06-2016, 04:38 PM
http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/free-tools/udpflood.aspx

^^ this is not hacking. even mcafee gives up the free tools for it

anon
01-06-2016, 04:43 PM

You get banned, because we have zero tolerance for idiots who do this sort of thing and flaunt about it.

megabyteme
01-06-2016, 04:50 PM

You get banned, because we have zero tolerance for idiots who do this sort of thing and flaunt about it.

DAVEv2 :glagpinch:

megabyteme
01-06-2016, 04:55 PM
This is the lounge. Every thread can and will end in talk of male on male buttsecks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa5z77EI8y0

I enjoy that one can type 'ass to ass' into google and Jenifer Connelly is at the top of the heap. :01:

anon
01-06-2016, 04:58 PM

Such a shame, he was going to revive our eMule section. :noes:

STHNSv4
01-06-2016, 05:33 PM
http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/free-tools/udpflood.aspx

^^ this is not hacking. even mcafee gives up the free tools for it

Do it to me then, we will wait. Posting random shit from McAfee doesn't make it true.

mjmacky
01-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Even for complete wankers, I don't find myself in favor of banning. It puts someone a little further out of reach of my verbal bitch slap, and I could pull a muscle if I overextend myself. It's a selfish motivation, you see. I don't quite feel sympathy for the wanker.

I used wanker so that the British folks could understand my point.

Mr. Mulder
01-06-2016, 06:59 PM
If its a h4X0r war then I want it known that I've read Parmy Olson's "We Are Anonymous" cover to cover and have Swordfish on Blu Ray. You have been warned. :eyebrows:

mjmacky
01-06-2016, 10:38 PM
A fit or tantrum is sort of like a war with oneself, so polish off those books and disc cases and get to work.

OhNoYouHavent
01-15-2016, 05:07 PM

Ummm I never attacked anyone. I'll admit to being very fucking tempted at times, but my hat is white and has always been so.

chalice
01-15-2016, 05:20 PM

Ummm I never attacked anyone. I'll admit to being very fucking tempted at times, but my hat is white and has always been so.

Wotcha, David.

Wish me a happy birthday, or else I'll be terribly upset.

chalice
01-15-2016, 05:21 PM
And you wouldn't like me when I'm upset. Or downset or even just plain set.

megabyteme
01-15-2016, 05:56 PM

http://i.imgur.com/14SJT13.jpg

We know...

OhNoYouHavent
01-15-2016, 07:37 PM
A bit like that, but mine says "CUNT" across the front of it MBM.

dion09529
01-15-2016, 08:47 PM

Neither you don't believe this crap.

megabyteme
01-15-2016, 09:36 PM
A bit like that, but mine says "CUNT" across the front of it MBM.

...with an arrow pointing to yer face. :D

anon
01-16-2016, 01:49 AM

There is a language barrier here.

mjmacky
01-17-2016, 10:55 AM

I don't interact with this dion name. Is dion a human?

dion09529
01-19-2016, 08:08 PM

That's because I can't properly hit keyboard buttons.

dion09529
01-19-2016, 08:10 PM

I bet you'll interact if I'd kick your arse.

mjmacky
01-20-2016, 01:07 AM

I bet you'll interact if I'd kick your arse.
Give me your story in 100-200 words. If you short or exceed that range or fail to provide a proper context, I'll cripple you. It's a high stakes homework assignment, sure, but I expect the best.

dion09529
01-30-2016, 10:29 PM
I'm tired of trolls who ruled this beautiful comunity for at least a decade! The characters who pretend to be venerated for experience I found them on FST's arena, either left or right or center. They mix without having to take into account these forum doctrines. All of them have something in common. They think they deserve everything. Today's trolls are declared orally patriots, but their actions prove otherwise. They follow the policies outlined in gold records and presented in beautiful words and phrases on computer screens. In your phrases relevant issues emerge about the reality of our society and your desire to be ok here at all levels. Obviously, no one came up with any reform so we can benefit. Look at Skiz, anon and Tesco for fuck's sake! This is because these guys who topped this comunity promoted incompetence and non-value. Your message comes to belittle the efforts of those who have dared to confront the system and highlight that among us are valuable people. I congratulate you for your inane ideas and because you have tackled the connection between morality and legality in the current context! :ph34r:

PS: I sat on the edge of my dream in my corner of Heaven and began to outline a map of happiness, where I won't be a regular guy, because I have the right to be awesome!

megabyteme
01-30-2016, 10:39 PM
I'm fairly certain the above is mostly copy & pasted, but I will give you credit for the misspelled words and ultimate gibberish, dion.

IdolEyes787
01-30-2016, 10:41 PM
What came first, the trolls or the fact that it's not actually a community?

Was Rome always decadent or did it only become so during it's decline?

These are the sort of questions that great legal minds such as yourself need to be asking.

IdolEyes787
01-30-2016, 10:44 PM
PS: I sat on the edge of my dream in my corner of Heaven and began to outline a map of happiness, where I won't be a regular guy, because I have the right to be awesome!

Right, yes.Likelihood, totally another matter.:unsure:

IdolEyes787
01-30-2016, 10:47 PM
I've done some research,which is to say I'm totally making this up this as I go, and I've determined that most people left this site not because it sucks, although it does, but because other people left it and people are basically lemmings.

IdolEyes787
01-30-2016, 10:51 PM
I'm thinking of starting a "FileSharingTalk.com Goodbye **READ THIS**" thread so that nzbers can make a less insincere first post.

IdolEyes787
01-30-2016, 10:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYey3PI3gqM

megabyteme
01-30-2016, 11:29 PM
[video=Homeless Guy on Stolen Bike]

Damn, the caddy from Happy Gilmore has got some skillz!

anon
01-31-2016, 02:32 AM
I'm tired of trolls who ruled this beautiful comunity for at least a decade! The characters who pretend to be venerated for experience I found them on FST's arena, either left or right or center. They mix without having to take into account these forum doctrines. All of them have something in common. They think they deserve everything. Today's trolls are declared orally patriots, but their actions prove otherwise. They follow the policies outlined in gold records and presented in beautiful words and phrases on computer screens. In your phrases relevant issues emerge about the reality of our society and your desire to be ok here at all levels. Obviously, no one came up with any reform so we can benefit. Look at Skiz, anon and Tesco for fuck's sake! This is because these guys who topped this comunity promoted incompetence and non-value. Your message comes to belittle the efforts of those who have dared to confront the system and highlight that among us are valuable people. I congratulate you for your inane ideas and because you have tackled the connection between morality and legality in the current context! :ph34r:

I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a picture of Christian "Pity" Álvarez mixing his Cinzano with toilet water.

megabyteme
01-31-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Video... If Lance Armstrong taught me anything, that video was shot by a bunch of drugged up stuntmen in a studio with a giant green screen. Nice try with your special effects wizardry, Idol. We all know what lying tricksters cyclists are!!!

IdolEyes787
01-31-2016, 01:44 PM
[video=Homeless Guy on Stolen Bike]

Do the math.He's homeless so without having to spend time wrestling with a mortgage or eating that gives a lot of time to get really good at doing pointless stuff on a bike.

It's called trials riding.Started with motorcycles long before the XGames.That homeless guy is Vittorio Brumotti, former World champion.

Here's another even more insane but albeit more edited video of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhQovX1zP2E

Or if you want truly mind blowing, watch this guy literally ride up a tree.:mellow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o

IdolEyes787
01-31-2016, 01:53 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about...

Love dion for what he is, not what he isn't.:no:

mjmacky
01-31-2016, 06:24 PM

You failed to give me your story at all. Say goodbye to walking and picking up objects.

megabyteme
01-31-2016, 06:37 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about...

Love dion for what he is, not what he isn't.:no:

He's bulletproof only because he doesn't comprehend that bullets hurt. :D

IdolEyes787
01-31-2016, 08:07 PM
It's like his superpower.

dion09529
02-06-2016, 09:27 PM
You failed to give me your story at all. Say goodbye to walking and picking up objects.

It never mattered what you said about me; I've always been confortable with myself no matter what anybody else called me and also I think that's a good way to go through life.

IdolEyes787
02-06-2016, 11:24 PM
God bless you, for in a forum with infinite possibilities, not deciding that comically mangling the English language and word games are all you are going to do.:smilie4:

On that note and realizing that if a star in baseball is someone who only fails seventy percent of the time, and counting responses I'm currently batting .002, then how about those guys playing in the Super Bowl, whoever they are.

megabyteme
02-07-2016, 01:59 AM
It never mattered what you said about me; I've always been confortable with myself no matter what anybody else called me and also I think that's a good way to go through life.

Ignoring all criticism is like ignoring all stop signs- eventually you'll find you should have headed the warning.

IdolEyes787
02-07-2016, 02:48 AM
Also heeded.Unless this is one of those English football jokes that I don't get.

megabyteme
02-07-2016, 04:02 AM
Also heeded.Unless this is one of those English football jokes that I don't get.

Actually was on another site and it dawned on me that I'd screwed that up.

PS Fuck you. :)

IdolEyes787
02-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Though you appear to swearing at me, we both know that you're only swearing at yourself.:console:

megabyteme
02-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Fair enough, I'll turn my ire on Dion- that's something we can all believe is truly well directed.

dion09529
02-07-2016, 07:33 PM
God bless you, for in a forum with infinite possibilities, not deciding that comically mangling the English language and word games are all you are going to do.:smilie4:

Wipe your ass with Trinidad moruga scorpion toilet paper.

IdolEyes787
02-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Just did so I don't see much of a point in doing it again so soon.

Btw that was meant as a compliment.

An incredibly poorly worded compliment.

Let me try again.You completely me.

mjmacky
02-09-2016, 06:03 AM

The more appropriate response would have stated, "it donned on me".

Missed opportunities

megabyteme
02-09-2016, 08:12 AM

Missed opportunities

I thought about that, honestly. I was going to do it as 'Donned'. Decided not to give the bastard the satisfaction. :no:

mjmacky
02-09-2016, 11:58 AM

Missed opportunities

I thought about that, honestly. I was going to do it as 'Donned'. Decided not to give the bastard the satisfaction. :no:

I think you just wrote your honest dating profile.

IdolEyes787
02-09-2016, 01:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74J_SqEVli4

#myoscarsincludeblackpeoples

megabyteme
02-09-2016, 04:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgYblVYEldY

Clearly, Otis stole that. Can't leave nothin' layin' around... :no:

megabyteme
02-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Associated video came up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk

I suspect the US could have won that war if we didn't send all of our future drug-using, hippy, would-be-homeless to fight. Talk about sending our future worst. :no:

*Actually, just found this footage to be quite amazing/horrific. Massive indiscriminate bombing.

IdolEyes787
02-09-2016, 05:34 PM

Seems only fair as The Rolling Stones stole their Blues infused Rock from the Negrodians.

IdolEyes787
02-09-2016, 05:46 PM
On an unrelated note, I should probably start listening to my stockbroker as he keeps telling me that continuing to invest in something that doesn't give me any return on my investment is clearly mental.

megabyteme
02-09-2016, 08:30 PM

Seems only fair as The Rolling Stones stole their Blues infused Rock from the Negrodians.

They live next door to the Kardashians, right?

Antibody
02-24-2016, 04:38 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a picture of Christian "Pity" Álvarez mixing his Cinzano with toilet water.

165346http://cdn.niketalk.com/e/ed/edabc52c_OfPEnFZ.gif