PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Chalice!!

megabyteme
01-15-2016, 06:08 PM
May you receive all you want, and your enemies be burdened with the things you don't. :)

chalice
01-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Thank you kindly. I've reached the age of the hitch-hiker. No wiser. Still badly fucked in the head, but sure that keeps you sharp.

Got a fine Polished woman a veritable swathe of my age, knowing full well the horrific tumble the nascent relationship will take pretty much any time soon.

Forty fucking two. Fuck all that to the max all over the place.

megabyteme
01-15-2016, 06:42 PM
:whistling

chalice
01-15-2016, 06:45 PM
You reckon? Is 31 the year when you freak the fuck out when you get a couple of phone calls?

I can't remember.

megabyteme
01-15-2016, 07:11 PM
You reckon? Is 31 the year when you freak the fuck out when you get a couple of phone calls?

I can't remember.

About that age... :glagpinch:

And I can't really be 44, I'm not even out of school yet. :no:

chalice
01-15-2016, 07:14 PM
Professional malingerer. True story.

Mr. Mulder
01-15-2016, 07:31 PM
:hbd: Happy Birthday you old cunt :hbd:

OhNoYouHavent
01-15-2016, 07:33 PM
Happy birthday Chavis.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2016, 08:53 PM
May you receive all you want, and your enemies be burdened with the things you don't. :)

Happy anniversary of your birth and may you never receive all you want because then you will have nothing left to strive for.

Hopefully by 50, Meg will have achieved some measure of wisdom.

But then he's American so I doubt it.

anon
01-16-2016, 01:47 AM
Happy birthday, you fucking legend. :cheers:

chalice
01-16-2016, 09:48 AM
Thank you, gentlemen and Dave.

megabyteme
01-16-2016, 10:11 AM
Professional malingerer. True story.

I'm taking that title. :cool:

Biggles
01-16-2016, 12:21 PM
Belated happy birthday - growing old sucks but it beats the alternative.

chalice
01-16-2016, 12:43 PM
Belated happy birthday = growing old sucks but it beats the alternative.

Thank you, Lesley. I do appreciate the sentiment. You've got sixteen years on me, old bean.

Tell me it gets better.

Biggles
01-16-2016, 01:10 PM
Belated happy birthday = growing old sucks but it beats the alternative.

Thank you, Lesley. I do appreciate the sentiment. You've got sixteen years on me, old bean.

Tell me it gets better.

It gets better

or you get numb to numbers....not sure which.

JPaul
01-16-2016, 05:47 PM

Something Else
01-16-2016, 07:38 PM
Thank you kindly. I've reached the age of the hitch-hiker. No wiser. Still badly fucked in the head, but sure that keeps you sharp.

Got a fine Polished woman a veritable swathe of my age, knowing full well the horrific tumble the nascent relationship will take pretty much any time soon.

Well done on the mail-order bride old bean. Salutations.

chalice
01-16-2016, 08:41 PM

I have much to say on the subject, Benjamin. Thanks for bringing it up.

Ireland, in general, has incurred, over recent decades, an absolute fuckload of Polish people. Dunno why they decided to dunroam here, perhaps they feel an affinity. That would have to be a pretty myopic affinity, cos Poles grind their knuckles into powder while the Irish are pure lazy fucks with a hearty sense of victim-hood which they naturally lapse into at the slightest indication of labour. Myself included.

I'll tell you, this is the one and only instance being able to type quickly and arbitrarily scatter complex insults has ever worked out for me in a physical sense. We have this intranets kinda wank in work where you can instant message fuckers. We sit almost facing each other in work, and I make her laugh and get paid for it. There should be that satellite delay between me and all living things. I'd get on a lot better with the universe.

Anyway, mid-life crisis notwithstanding, it makes you feel alive and everything else is trying to kill me.

chalice
01-16-2016, 09:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=louXPUW7tHU

Snee
01-16-2016, 11:27 PM
Happy burfday, and a happy new year, to you.

chalice
01-16-2016, 11:29 PM
Happy burfday, and a happy new year, to you.

And the same to you, my friend. Apart from the birthday thing, like.

OhNoYouHavent
01-17-2016, 02:15 AM

Ireland, in general, has incurred, over recent decades, an absolute fuckload of Polish people. Dunno why they decided to dunroam here, perhaps they feel an affinity. That would have to be a pretty myopic affinity, cos Poles grind their knuckles into powder while the Irish are pure lazy fucks with a hearty sense of victim-hood which they naturally lapse into at the slightest indication of labour. Myself included.

I'll tell you, this is the one and only instance being able to type quickly and arbitrarily scatter complex insults has ever worked out for me in a physical sense. We have this intranets kinda wank in work where you can instant message fuckers. We sit almost facing each other in work, and I make her laugh and get paid for it. There should be that satellite delay between me and all living things. I'd get on a lot better with the universe.

Anyway, mid-life crisis notwithstanding, it makes you feel alive and everything else is trying to kill me.

Some fools never learn. She's using you Chavis. It's what women do. At the first chance she'll fuck you over, and you'll be back on your own again.

megabyteme
01-17-2016, 03:49 AM
I'm guessing Dave doesn't get laid much these days. :no:

Not by the womens, anyway...

chalice
01-17-2016, 08:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE

megabyteme
01-17-2016, 09:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYT2z11j-f8

mjmacky
01-17-2016, 10:42 AM
Is it that time of year again when you celebrate rubbing your cheek against the maternal labia?

OhNoYouHavent
01-17-2016, 04:46 PM
I'm guessing Dave doesn't get laid much these days. :no:

Not by the womens, anyway...

Understanding the game, doesn't mean you stop playing, you just play it to suit you. Men need to use women as women have and continue to use men. Of course someone like you who is lead around by their dick can't understand that. Why don't you tell us all again about how much your wife loves you, whilst she fucks off out to work everyday and spends her time looking at (and you hope that's all she ever does, but I doubt it) other men. Wondering how she could use them to have whatever she wants. Just like she has used you. I'm sure you can make an argument which convinces you its true, as Chavis discovered not so long ago though, its not.

IdolEyes787
01-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Understanding the game, doesn't mean you stop playing, you just play it to suit you. Men need to use women as women have and continue to use men.

The solution to something wrong isn't to create more wrong.

Mary might be mistaken and I am actually a genius because I figured that one out by Third Grade.

OhNoYouHavent
01-17-2016, 05:45 PM
Understanding the game, doesn't mean you stop playing, you just play it to suit you. Men need to use women as women have and continue to use men.

The solution to something wrong isn't to create more wrong.

Mary might be mistaken and I am actually a genius because I figured that one out by Third Grade.

What a misogynistic thing to say, accusing all women of doing 'wrong'.

IdolEyes787
01-17-2016, 05:58 PM
Yeah I'm huge into misogyny.:mellow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu0rP2VWLWw

OhNoYouHavent
01-17-2016, 06:07 PM
Understand "that woman" is out there,
it can't be reasoned with,
it can't be bargained with,
it doesn't feel pity,
or remorse, or fear,
and it absolutely will not stop,
EVER, until you are dead.

How very appropriate :)

anon
01-18-2016, 01:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RiQgyIVtrU

Barbarossa
01-18-2016, 09:37 AM

Congrats.

I realised over the weekend I'm as old as Tim Peake.

He's an astronaut.

I wanted to be an astronaut. :emo:

Obviously, this post is more about me than you.. Just sayin' ....

Something Else
01-18-2016, 04:57 PM

My most adaptable workers are Eastern European. True story. They go too far, in my opinion. To the point that I feel like I'm exploiting them.

I am.

I'd prefer them to refuse, because if everyone was united in demanding a certain wage and standard, we'd have no choice but to pay it.
We'd also have no choice but to charge it.

Otherwise, it's not great for the guy at the bottom. Not in this case.

I'm glad to hear your rapist wit has finally become legal and appropriate for work. That is excellent.

Who would have thunk it.

OlegL
01-26-2016, 04:01 PM
Yeah, happy belated birthday.

MarcelaPursell
01-28-2016, 01:05 PM
Happy Birthday! :)

IdolEyes787
01-28-2016, 01:44 PM
http://www.famousbirthdays.com/most-popular-people.html

I have to believe that there's some other popular culture internet for adults that I just can't find.

JPaul
01-31-2016, 04:03 PM

Congrats.

He's an astronaut.

You're probably oder now, with him being in space and travelling at very near to the speed of light.

Barbarossa
01-31-2016, 10:17 PM
Congrats.

He's an astronaut.

You're probably oder now, with him being in space and travelling at very near to the speed of light.

Yeah, the bastard it's fucking win win for him whichever way you look at it. (as long as the way you look at it is not the irradiated balls way)

(Not that it matters if my balls are irradiated or not anymore, they've done their thing)

(At least that's what I've been led to believe)

Detale
02-09-2016, 04:24 AM
Sorry I missed your birthday bud. Happy belated. Are you still a shithead?

chalice
02-19-2016, 08:22 PM

No way, Seany. I crossed the floor from righteous yet viscous poet to terribly spiffing chap some time ago.

What about yourself? Still a pigshit thick pseudo-mick with delusions of intelligence who stores pics of handicapped kids for shits and giggles and internets commerce?

Have you forgotten already that you chased yourself off when you got all 'I'll hunt you down and do your ironing for you' on us?

Short memory, these spastics. Must be the gene pollution.

Something Else
02-20-2016, 12:12 AM
:glagpinch:

I like the above post.

JPaul
02-20-2016, 06:38 PM

No way, Seany. I crossed the floor from righteous yet viscous poet to terribly spiffing chap some time ago.

What about yourself? Still a pigshit thick pseudo-mick with delusions of intelligence who stores pics of handicapped kids for shits and giggles and internets commerce?

Have you forgotten already that you chased yourself off when you got all 'I'll hunt you down and do your ironing for you' on us?

Short memory, these spastics. Must be the gene pollution.

I always thought you a terribly spiffing chap, however that's not how you spell vicious.

chalice
02-20-2016, 07:41 PM
I stand by viscous, you cunt.

IdolEyes787
02-20-2016, 07:42 PM
It is more poetic.

JPaul
02-20-2016, 07:44 PM
I stand by viscous, you cunt.

The harshest Secretary-General of the United Nations.