PDA

View Full Version : Call Center Software

MarcelaPursell
01-28-2016, 01:13 PM
Hi, guys! Home-based call centers are now everywhere. My friend and I were talking about setting up one. Any call center dudes here who can share with us the software they are using? We definitely want a reliable one. Thanks and hoping to hear from someone who knows. :)

mjmacky
01-28-2016, 01:20 PM
No, because you also wished someone a happy birthday and I assigned a penalty for that.

IdolEyes787
01-28-2016, 01:36 PM
Hi, guys! Home-based call centers are now everywhere. My friend and I were talking about setting up one. Any call center dudes here who can share with us the software they are using? We definitely want a reliable one. Thanks and hoping to hear from someone who knows. :)

Sure, just as soon as I finish helping some guys set up a child labour sweatshop and an ISIS cell.:mellow:

Gribley
01-28-2016, 02:07 PM
...call center dudes
That is well above my pay grade, how I dream about it whilst filling the vending machine... will happen one day I`m sure

...hoping to hear from someone who knows. :)
Doubt it but I can say don`t use Amdocs. Worst java poop app ever in my humble opinion (or do that IMHO if you like)

Mr. Mulder
01-28-2016, 02:53 PM
Home-based call centers are now everywhere.

Are they?

Gribley
01-28-2016, 04:53 PM
Home-based call centers are now everywhere.

Are they?
Mulder, you are out there again!.... track down that Indian call centre conspiracy. The truth (or call sheet) is out there ;)

megabyteme
01-28-2016, 04:56 PM

Jeeeebus! Now my personal account info is being handled by unknown, potential international felons who are under house arrest. :frusty: