PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Revolutions...

jackc
11-24-2003, 07:22 PM
Hello,

Could someone please provide me with a working hash for "Matrix Revolutions"? I am fed up with all the bogus files I have downloaded by the use of the Search button.

I have tried my luck with previous posts of this forum, but all hashes seem not to work. Moreover, I have a question: I have noticed that some "Matrix" hashes are not .AVIs or .MPEGs, but groups of file with extensions such as .BIN and others. What are these files exactly? How can they be displayed in a Media Player such as Windows Media Player or the K-Lite Theater?

Thanks,

jackc

silent VI
11-25-2003, 01:24 AM
the hashs dont work ? i doubt that 1rst do you know what you are doing cause dling using hashs is not that hard do you have sig2dat installed ? did you read the guide on how to use sig2dat ? if yes then what is the problem is the file low on sources and your inpatient ive been wait ing a couple days now to dl revolutions and ive only got 35% im not complaning use the hash in the verifieds dl the 1 with the files size 704674kb is you dont know how to use hashs then look for the file size the artist is Raz. ok nowt wait till finished then share

silent VI
11-25-2003, 01:33 AM
bin cue = image

ZaZu
11-25-2003, 01:36 AM
You'd be better off getting movies off BitTorrent:

NovaSearch (http://novasearch.net)
Bt client (http://home.elp.rr.com/tur/download.html)

or IRC:

client (http://www.mirc.org/)
tutorial (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=69650) ;)

silent VI
11-25-2003, 01:44 AM
:huh: stop discouraging the use of klite please

muchspl2
11-25-2003, 02:18 AM
why, all the people in the know used it the day it came out :rolleyes:

and most of the people that use irc/bittorrent are the people that YOUR DOWNLOADING IT FROM!!!

unless you actually believe all the people that are hosting it on irc/bittorrent got it from kazaa :blink:

so take your own advice and stop discouraging people :angry:

OASVstar
11-25-2003, 04:27 AM
[TMD]Matrix.Revolutions.(TCR).TS.(1of2)
[TMD]Matrix.Revolutions.(TCR).TS.(1of2)

Here I help start this file by adding the second.Hope It helps They are just TMD FILES But are the fastest to get Search under username

Patito@Kazza
^^^ Then just get the twofiles I leave my COMPUTER ON all the time SO u can reach me anytime.

But You should see it in theatresIts way better.

The files are clean.No coughing laughing cell phones or peeps shouting.

muchspl2
11-25-2003, 04:43 AM
tmd files have a bigger problem, their quality is the worst, only get it if you have 56k and need a small file, much better versions, and just to piss you off that much more, unless he has your supernode, he could live 10 life's running kazaa lite 24/7 365 and never see your computer, well maybe not that long, but the odds of him ever seeing you just are so low

jackc
11-25-2003, 08:06 AM
Well, I was looking for a better quality than TMD. Thx for the kind offer anyway.. :rolleyes:

BTW, I tried the verified hashes thru K-Sig. The problem is that I have been waiting for a long time under a "Need More Sources" message, yet to no avail. It is not a matter of patience: It is a matter of not knowing whether it works or not...

Cheers.

jackc

silent VI
11-25-2003, 08:16 AM
:angry: then why the f*ck would you say all the hashs seem not to work are you stupid? you should of said there low on sources be patient do you think your the only 1 in the world tryin to dl the file i can only pick up like 5 sources of the file of revolutions im dling daducks best thin to say is be patient

jackc
11-25-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@25 November 2003 - 08:16
:angry: then why the f*ck would you say all the hashs seem not to work are you stupid?
[QUOTE]

Relax man... I think you had a bad today... Did your wife leave you, or something? :D

If I wait for more than a day and nothing happens, then for me it simply means that the hash doesn't work. Well, if I waited for a week then something might happen, but this is not the philosophy of posting a hush, is it? As far as I understand, a hush means a file that is 1. what it says it is, and 2. easily accessible.

Anyway, I do not think that we should quarrell about this. After all, I still haven&#39;t found a good-quality version of Matrix Revs, so I guess I am the loser here&#33; <_<

Somebody suggested to use BT, but I am totally uneducated on what it is and how it is used. So I will keep trying my luck with K-Lite... ;)

Wizzandabe
11-25-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@25 November 2003 - 01:44
:huh: stop discouraging the use of klite please
FUCK OFF&#33; YOU N00B. :D

JayGorman
11-25-2003, 10:54 PM
search for matrix revolutions subbed

its the dvdr with japanese or chinese subtitles (not sure which language)

DipSet Taliban
11-26-2003, 04:15 AM
what the fuck are you guys doing on klite suprnova.org fast downloads and there all verified no kazaa needed

jackc
11-26-2003, 10:31 AM
OK guys, you convinced me. I&#39;ll try my luck with BT...

silent VI
11-26-2003, 10:35 AM
here on kazaa

title: The Matrix Revolutins - Raz
artist: Raz
size: 704674kb

jackc
11-26-2003, 10:46 AM
Thx for the offer. However, it seems that we are at different SNodes as "search" doesn&#39;t produce any results with this query. :(

silent VI
11-27-2003, 06:13 PM
an dyou can tuse the hash for the file right? read the tutural tha try again if you can t figure it out pm me and once ive finished dling ill give you my node or we can transfer through slsk

jackc
11-27-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@27 November 2003 - 18:13
an dyou can tuse the hash for the file right? read the tutural tha try again
[QUOTE]

You did not give me the hash, you just gave me the filename, the artist and the size. Anyhow, thx a lot for the offer but I decided to try my luck with BT: I did find it there, and D/Led it quite effortlessly.

However, the funny thing is that although I found "Matrix Revs" in BT with ease, I had no luck with other movies and/or songs that were abundunt in Kazaa. It seems that BT is good for new movies, but Kazaa rules for older ones.