PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SceneAccess

TheRealDave
03-02-2016, 08:25 PM
Hello all,

I've been using torrentbytes for a while now (1.9 ratio, 1.7tb uploaded), however it doesn't seem to be as reliable now. Does anyone have a SceneAccess or other scene related tracker to invite me to?

Thanks!

IdolEyes787
03-03-2016, 12:10 AM
SceneAccess is happy to announce a new partnership with an excellent seedbox provider seedb0x.com. Seedb0x.com is a brand new provider offering top price/quality on the seedbox market. We tested them thoroughly along with others and picked them as our number 1. Unlike other seedbox providers, who offer shared slots, seedb0x offers a seedbox VPS (virtual private server). That means you get full root access and can install anything you like on your VPS. Seedb0x convinced us thanks to the blasting speeds (20Gbps), variety of reasonably priced plans (capacity and performance oriented) and great selection of easily installable applications (ruTorrent, Deluge, Plex, FileGator, OpenVPN, OwnCloud, Remote Desktop, and more). Seedb0x control panel is the best we have seen, as straightforward and efficient as it gets. All in all, a great service for pros and newbies alike. As a part of our affiliate agreement, each SCC member to make a purchase in excess of 20 euros at Seedb0x will be granted a SCC donor status, which means free leech on ARCHIVE and MP3/0DAY sections and access to movies and charts pages. If you already donated to SCC, you will get 1 week of Scene God status (freeleech on all sections) and 1 invite. To receive the gifts, just send a message to SK or Neptune with the email you used for seedb0x and your seedbox ip. Use the following coupon code (exclusive to SCC members) to get 10% discount: SCC. The coupon is valid for 1 month. Let us know what you think here.

SceneAcess can sincerely go fuck their greedy little selves.

Ask for some other site were at least they are a little more upfront with their avarice and don't attempt to make it look like what they are doing is in your best interests.

smacktalks
03-03-2016, 06:51 AM
SCC archive torrents are now VIP exclusive. It is not user friendly now, they are forcing donations from people. So its better for you to look for other place such as TSH or TL.

Pazzini
04-03-2016, 10:35 AM
SCC archive torrents are now VIP exclusive. It is not user friendly now, they are forcing donations from people. So its better for you to look for other place such as TSH or TL.

Would not bother with TsH they scrape torrents from other trackers. 1 staff member and 2 uploaders got their accounts banned from SCC for using scripts to bring all scene releases from SCC over to TsH. They now scrape from IPT, GFT and TL.

TsH is a joke and has been for a year!

Arguti
04-03-2016, 11:17 AM

Would not bother with TsH they scrape torrents from other trackers. 1 staff member and 2 uploaders got their accounts banned from SCC for using scripts to bring all scene releases from SCC over to TsH. They now scrape from IPT, GFT and TL.

Any good source for your allegations? I'm using TSH for almost 2 years now and i always thought they were one of the few still sitting out of the shit hole...

Pazzini
04-03-2016, 12:03 PM

Any good source for your allegations? I'm using TSH for almost 2 years now and i always thought they were one of the few still sitting out of the shit hole...

Become a uploader there and see for yourself, it's in the uploaders forum.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Thieves don't have the privilege of complaining about being stolen from. :ermm:

Arguti
04-03-2016, 09:16 PM
Thieves don't have the privilege of complaining about being stolen from. :ermm:

True, but even thieves need to have some kind of honor among them. Running a totally diferent tracker based on the work and donations of others is crossing the line a little bit too much.

I'm not defending SCC though, I also hate their greedy staff.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2016, 09:38 PM
People confuse honour with a marriage of convenience. I'm fairly sure that none of the people involved in this by your own words* have any actual honour.

*".. based on the work and donations of others is crossing the line a little bit too much".

You my friend just defined copyright infringement which is basically what a tracker exists for.I'm sure the irony is lost on the people at SCC as boot .....other foot or something.

anon
04-04-2016, 06:04 AM
Who cares, as long as you can keep stealing those files :smilie4:

Arguti
04-04-2016, 06:08 PM
People confuse honour with a marriage of convenience. I'm fairly sure that none of the people involved in this by your own words* have any actual honour.

*".. based on the work and donations of others is crossing the line a little bit too much".

You my friend just defined copyright infringement which is basically what a tracker exists for.I'm sure the irony is lost on the people at SCC as boot .....other foot or something.

I can't argue with the truth, maybe honor is not the right word here. But in order for things to work even thieves have to follow some kind of code or watever one may call it. That's what separate traders, cheaters, leechers, sellers, etc from the users actually following rules and sharing for free just for the sake of it.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Who cares, as long as you can keep stealing those files :smilie4:

Technically I pay for them with the misery that tracker staff with God complexes give me.

I can't argue with the truth Obviously you would make one shitty lawyer.

..... and sharing for free just for the sake of it.

Being serious. I would love to "share" but I haven't been able to share a file in a productive manner ever since assholes with gigabyte seedboxes and RRS setups stopped downloading stuff to actually watch and instead started playing who could have the biggest douche upload.

If you are thinking that I'm being a little bitter then you're right.:)

Arguti
04-04-2016, 07:39 PM
I can't argue with the truth Obviously you would make one shitty lawyer.

Not if i had to do it for a living, like being the SCC owner.

..... and sharing for free just for the sake of it.

Being serious. I would love to "share" but I haven't been able to share a file in a productive manner ever since assholes with gigabyte seedboxes and RRS setups stopped downloading stuff to actually watch and instead started playing who could have the biggest douche upload.

If you are thinking that I'm being a little bitter then you're right.:)

Well something is making you keep going or you wouldn't be here. For me deleting popular files and keeping alive some of the rare ones with my slow connection do the trick. I still have the romantic view that 5% of a tracker userbase aren't teenagers looking to grow their virtual penis or idiots. Maybe i'm just an optimistic.

IdolEyes787
04-04-2016, 10:21 PM
Well something is making you keep going or you wouldn't be here.

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope". - Martin Luther King.