PDA

View Full Version : How to create a private forum , torrent site and torrent tracker for that site?

avengers
03-04-2016, 05:52 AM
hai friends.....

i am a new member to this site.

i am happy to be a part with you and share my thoughts and views with you friends.

friends,i have some questions can please answer them and guide me throught that issue.................

i want to create and design a private forum and torrent site and i want to create a special torrent tracker announce url for that site.
But i dont know anything about how to create or design the private forum and torrent site and tracker announce url.

all the friends and members, can you please join this discussion and guide me to create and design a private forum and torrent site and i want to create a special torrent tracker announce url for that site.

mjmacky
03-04-2016, 08:04 AM
hai friends.....

i am a new member to this site.

i am happy to be a part with you and share my thoughts and views with you friends.

friends,i have some questions can please answer them and guide me throught that issue.................

i want to create and design a private forum and torrent site and i want to create a special torrent tracker announce url for that site.
But i dont know anything about how to create or design the private forum and torrent site and tracker announce url.

all the friends and members, can you please join this discussion and guide me to create and design a private forum and torrent site and i want to create a special torrent tracker announce url for that site.

Sure, friend, I'll help, but first I have a favor to ask you.

Could you guide me through the following issue:

I want to meet Emma Watson at a craft brewery, have a stimulating conversation, and then shower with her before a standing fuck.

But I don't know anything about how to meet Emma Watson that could lead to conversation, shower, and fuck.

I ask you, friend, to help me meet Emma Watson so that I can converse with her, bathe her, and then fuck her.

avengers
03-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Friend,i dont know. IS my question worth with what you said to me.
Its very expensive friend.realy i dont know much knowledge about that.can you give clear explanation to it.

megabyteme
03-04-2016, 09:37 AM
I'll keep my request simple: I'd like to fuck Emma Watson. Mary can wash her off after I'm done.

Of course, I've never actually made eye contact with a woman, but that puts me no further from my dream than OP.

IdolEyes787
03-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Dearest of friends and Meg...

Could someone here help me build a space-worthy rocket ship?

While I have practically no knowledge no practical knowledge of rockets or space or in fact building, I am confident that given the proper instruction, preferably a language that I'm not entirely familiar with, my dreams to be the first really good looking astronaut will come to pass.

Yours in the cosmos,

Soon to be Commander Idol

avengers
03-04-2016, 01:50 PM
Fine friends.i realy dont know much about that.i am sorry to post this question.
The truth is i dont know anything about it,if i know a little bit about it i used never post a question like this.
In case , if you post the same question
then my reply is if it is possible , i will say it is possible.
Or if it is not , i will say it is not possible with a reason.
for this thing you are giving vulgar replies.
I asked the procedure(just BASIC information) ,not asked you to make the torrent site.

Thanks for your replies freind.

megabyteme
03-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Dearest of friends and Meg...

Could someone here help me build a space-worthy rocket ship?

While I have practically no knowledge no practical knowledge of rockets or space or in fact building, I am confident that given the proper instruction, preferably a language that I'm not entirely familiar with, my dreams to be the first really good looking astronaut will come to pass.

Yours in the cosmos,

Soon to be Commander Idol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZdmFBtTItQ

IdolEyes787
03-04-2016, 06:52 PM
It's attitudes like yours that are the reason that we haven't landed on the Sun yet.

mjmacky
03-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Fine friends.i realy dont know much about that.i am sorry to post this question.
The truth is i dont know anything about it,if i know a little bit about it i used never post a question like this.
I asked the procedure(just BASIC information) ,not asked you to make the torrent site.

Why is this Internet script giving me attitude? Am I participating in a Turing test right now?

megabyteme
03-04-2016, 11:29 PM

Why is this Internet script giving me attitude? Am I participating in a Turing test right now?

Fight it with all you got, Mary. If the script wins, Skynet is formed!!!!1 :fear:

It's attitudes like yours that are the reason that we haven't landed on the Sun yet.

No, it is the fact that the damn thing moves so unpredictably in the sky. Fucking thing is one place in the morning, then all the way on the other side of the house in the evening. Seems fairly unpredictable during different times of years, too!

Fishy2
03-05-2016, 08:38 PM
lol Srsly ? :unsure:

Here you go friend have fun ;)

How to use Openbay to create your own torrent site

How to use Openbay to create your own torrent site

The following Github repository shares the Pirate Bay source code. You will be able to create your own torrent site.

Torrent sites like Isohunt and The Pirate Bay gave us lessons that would be a crime to ignore. Individual torrent sites are easy targets. Pirate Bay open source code will give absolutely anyone with minimal knowledge of how internet and websites work and some server basic equipment, opportunity to create Pirate Bay copy on his own domain.

the-open-bay-header
The installation is quite simple :

Step 1. Download source.

Download the latest engine version at openbay.isohunt.to or at GitHub project web page.
Step 2. Upload source to chosen hosting.

Upload the source code to desirable web hosting following the web hosting guide (in common case there is a CPanel tool) or just use FTP
Step 3. Unzip source to hosting folder (optional)

This step is quite optional. It depends on your web hosting. Some hostings can unzip sources automatically some of them allows you to make it manually.
Step 4. Set hosting environment (optional)
Apache

This option is available by default in original source pack. You can see it at conf/example.htaccess
Nginx

This config is available in original source pack at /conf/example.nginx.conf
Sphinx (advanced mode)

Instruction here
MySQL (advanced mode)

Before the wizard will run you need to create a data base, the schema of the data base will be created by the wizard. Dump here /src/protected/data/schema.mysql.sql
Step 5. Wizard

Congrats! Now you can open your domain name with any browser and follow the guide provided there. As default you will need to put page title which will appears on all your webpages.

mjmacky
03-07-2016, 04:48 AM
actual info on how to functionally clone the Pirate Bay

Do you realize that the OP is not actually going to do any of that?

I'm not quite convinced that the OP is human let alone a productive one.

megabyteme
03-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Productive, perhaps- just not in the area of Engrish studies.

He may be a real go-getter with a positive attitude, winning handshake, and 3rd world smile- but self-sufficient internet searcher he is not. :no:

whatcdfan
03-07-2016, 06:48 PM
SMF, Joomla, Gazelle.

You'll also need a hosting space and a domain name unless you want to route your traffic through your localhost 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.0.1

filks
07-23-2016, 06:30 PM
Avengers
first of all ignore non productive and moral breaking stuffs.

I dont know much of coding but some points i can add

Their are source code of sites, for a basic tracker you can adopt any particular source code, but for adding any feature in the same, you need to code it.

For a tracker you need many things and it is a team work.

(1) domain name (URL): cost around 5 to 10 usd/year for a simple domain (not considering .com ones)
(2) server (which host your tracker): 50 usd/month basic one initially, when traffic is low
(1) Up-loaders or internal release group : Who upload regular stuffs on tracker.
(2) Rippers who downgrade the untouched movies/TV shows etc in various formats.
(3) forum moderators and fsl, to maintain rules
(4) develpoers or coders, who add the various features to tracker pages.
(5) Initially you and your team needs good connection along with huge NAS running 24x7 for content retention, till you have stable seeders leechers ratio.