PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to change passwords and email on this account.

DragonHunter
03-10-2016, 08:31 PM
The accounts in question are Exigo and Pedro
yes, its a simple question. and i am not sure if its against the rules to ask this here.
The account is traded, probably used, but i paid good money.
Currently none of the accounts are seeding or downloading anything. Last downloads on both the accounts are as of 6 months old.

Is it ok to change the email and passwords on these accounts, or is there anything that i can do in a better way to make this easy to do?
I'd prefer chaning the email, as i dont want anyone coming back to recover the account using the recovery option, and a new password emailed to the master account. :noes:

IdolEyes787
03-10-2016, 08:56 PM
The account is traded, probably used, but i paid good money.

The root problem is that you're very, very stupid and more than a little untrustworthy. I don't think changing a password is really going to address that.

If you need any help with either of those I suggest the army.. or maybe the marines if you lean towards the psychotic.

dorukhan
03-11-2016, 05:00 AM
exigo no but pedro is riskly.

whatcdfan
03-11-2016, 02:42 PM
The root problem is that you're very, very stupid and more than a little untrustworthy. I don't think changing a password is really going to address that.

If you need any help with either of those I suggest the army.. or maybe the marines if you lean towards the psychotic.

:lol: That's IdolEyes for ya.

I'll suggest you to either go their IRC and make yourself known and do things to account profile that would later proof that it belonged to you, like putting a notion/thought on your profile page that has something specifically related to your country (IP changes will come into consideration if anything happens)