PDA

View Full Version : Vote Trump

JPaul
03-10-2016, 09:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0pO9VG1J8

whatcdfan
03-11-2016, 02:37 PM
I'll vote for him to be the second most gayiest person alive.

Skiz
03-11-2016, 06:24 PM
You being #1 of course.

@jp - At first I thought...He's an ass clown playing to his own ego and doesn't really want to be President. Now I think something worse has happened in that he is an ass clown playing his own ego and he does want to be President. :dabs:

Skiz
03-11-2016, 06:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5kSgJtyQg

JPaul
03-11-2016, 07:57 PM
You being #1 of course.

@jp - At first I thought...He's an ass clown playing to his own ego and doesn't really want to be President. Now I think something worse has happened in that he is an ass clown playing his own ego and he does want to be President. :dabs:

I fear you might be right.

dion09529
03-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Good Mooooooooooooooorning, Vietnam!

Biggles
03-13-2016, 11:02 AM
I LOL'd

but it is funny because it is true

JPaul
03-13-2016, 06:42 PM
I LOL'd

but it is funny because it is true

You have to laugh or you would ... well fucking panic if I'm honest.

p6850536
03-22-2016, 06:48 PM
During the Bush/Gore campaign when Gore got more popular votes, but Bush won because he got the electoral votes, I thought, "that's wrong. The American people are smart enough and educated enough to vote without the electoral college.' Now, I know that I was wrong. They may be our only hope.

Skiz
03-22-2016, 09:41 PM
During the Bush/Gore campaign when Gore got more popular votes, but Bush won because he got the electoral votes, I thought, "that's wrong. The American people are smart enough and educated enough to vote without the electoral college.' Now, I know that I was wrong. They may be our only hope.

The electoral college makes small states relevant. It's a good thing.

Something Else
03-23-2016, 11:19 AM
When is Boris Johnson going to run for the US Presidency. Trump against Johnson would have a certain ring to it.

Barbarossa
03-23-2016, 02:49 PM
Edited by AllenS

bigboab
03-23-2016, 03:46 PM
Boris Johnson was born in New York. His parents are English.

Skiz
03-23-2016, 04:48 PM
He can't, you've got to be born there. That's why Schwarzenegger can't run.

Racists.

Nah. You just have to have a mother who is a US citizen. You can technically be born anywhere. Ted Cruz is a Presidential candidate right now but was born in Canada. Schwarz wasn't born here and his mother wasn't a US citizen. It's outlined in the Naturalization Act or something.

edit:

This article of legislation allowed an individual to apply for citizenship if they were a free white person, being of good character, and living in the United States for two years. Upon receiving the courts approval they took an oath of allegiance which was recorded. The individual's citizenship was also extended to any children under the age of 21, regardless of their birthplace. If the applicant had never been a U.S. resident the application was disregarded.

http://www.indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week08/naturalization1790.html

megabyteme
03-23-2016, 05:05 PM
Nah. You just have to have a mother who is a US citizen. You can technically be born anywhere. Ted Cruz is a Presidential candidate right now but was born in Canada. Schwarz wasn't born and his mother wasn't a US citizen. It's outlined in the Naturalization Act or something.

edit:

This article of legislation allowed an individual to apply for citizenship if they were a free white person, being of good character, and living in the United States for two years. Upon receiving the courts approval they took an oath of allegiance which was recorded. The individual's citizenship was also extended to any children under the age of 21, regardless of their birthplace. If the applicant had never been a U.S. resident the application was disregarded.

http://www.indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week08/naturalization1790.html

Jeebus, we have such a f-ed up history.

IdolEyes787
03-23-2016, 05:25 PM
Also a fucked up present.

megabyteme
03-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Obviously, we no longer judge based on the highly superficial characteristic of... good character.

JPaul
03-25-2016, 12:23 PM
Is there a vote if someone wants to be a resident of the united states.

mtordo
04-03-2016, 07:02 PM
US Elections are really entertaining to watch. But besides the entertainment there is much a huge void of ideas and policy. Trump highlights this in my opinion. All of the speeches are selected one liners repeated "ad nauseum" to the crowd.