PDA

View Full Version : anyone else waiting to see Banshee season 4 opener tonight?

nzbman
04-01-2016, 03:14 PM
After last season's cliffhanger finale I knew it was going to go another round of the crazy action filled series I stumbled on just as season 1 had launched I've been hooked ever since and wondered if I was alone? Tonight we find out about Job but isn't he the go to guy for locating people etc.? maybe our "Dollhouse" girl that's being added this year will fill his hacker role much as Skye does on Agents of Shield . Just saying is all ; be kind ;I do not post very often . Just somebody might like the reminder . Later Gators:sick:

IdolEyes787
04-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the reminder.I don't keep track of stuff anymore so I would have missed it.
Last season too.

Also I think any comparison to Agents of Shield is unfair to Banshee seeing as Banshee mostly tries to avoid the cliched.

nzbman
04-02-2016, 07:47 AM
You're Welcome IdolEyes; not really comparing the two series so much as the just the characters computer skills on ea. said series ;but will be looking at both as long as my attention has merit.the D.L. is complete now so coffee,Banshee; and a great day to all, Later Gators .:cool: