PDA

View Full Version : Hoi Chalice, Snee,various graphic novel fans and other figments of my imagination.

IdolEyes787
04-23-2016, 04:14 PM
http://io9.gizmodo.com/american-gods-continues-to-have-the-best-casting-ever-1772281262

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Gods_(TV_series)

chalice
04-26-2016, 06:51 PM
Yeah, read the novel years ago. Wasn't overly interested, to be honest. Gaiman's alright. Not much a fan of his prose fiction. Would prolly ejaculate if they ever got around to doing Sandman in a HBO epic serial kinda way, though.

Will definitely despise Preacher. Can't imagine otherwise. Lucifer was and remains a deeply insulting dumbed-down and homogenized pile of pishy wank to the max. I fucking hate it so much I want to beat a dog with my television set. Flash is wank. Arrow is wank. All Marvel TV shows are wank.

Fuck this shitty world altogether.

chalice
04-26-2016, 06:52 PM
Also, Gotham is wank.

IdolEyes787
04-26-2016, 07:13 PM
If I was a person given to hate, I would hate most of shows you listed.I'm not even exaggerating,I've tried on multiple occasions and I can't sit through a whole episode of any of them.

I think a part of it is having seen that it's possible to do incredible stuff with the genre and then seeing how little the producers of such shit shows think people are willing to settle for.

chalice
04-26-2016, 07:46 PM
If I was a person given to hate, I would hate most of shows you listed.I'm not even exaggerating,I've tried on multiple occasions and I can't sit through a whole episode of any of them.

I think a part of it is having seen that it's possible to do incredible stuff with the genre and then seeing how little the producers of such shit shows think people are willing to settle for.

Yes. Was pleasantly chilled with the ending of the other night's Penny Dreadful. Drac Pack to the max. Completely skipped the last season. Found it meandering and somewhat wank. Liking the psychotherapy and proper gravitas given to Dracula at the end, though.

Spoilers above.

IdolEyes787
04-26-2016, 10:53 PM
Yes. Was pleasantly chilled with the ending of the other night's Penny Dreadful. Drac Pack to the max. Completely skipped the last season. Found it meandering and somewhat wank. Liking the psychotherapy and proper gravitas given to Dracula at the end, though.

Spoilers above.

Just watched it about an hour ago."Chilling" is a perfect word to use.
As for the previous season to be meandering, I have been assured by a bunch of people on the internet that I've never met that in time everything ties together.Until those people turn out to be the CIA then I'm going to take that as fact.

Other than that I want to say how much I love some of the characters.
Not that it means anything but Eva Green deserves an Emmy.