PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones season 6 episode 1( is Jon Snow dead?) airs tonight ya I'm excited

nzbman
04-24-2016, 11:41 PM
:lol: basically just a heads up on this ; as if you didn't already know Don't have HBO so I will be back after it's aired and posted .

IdolEyes787
04-25-2016, 05:30 PM
Well that was terrible.I know this because I'm able to draw an actual comparison between it and Heroes Reborn on how it was structured into a dozen stupid miniscenes lasting presumably the attention span of someone who is really too into Vines.

megabyteme
04-26-2016, 08:06 AM
I was left thinking, "Wow, for all that wait, I don't feel like much has happened in this episode." Yeah, little pieces were added to stuff that already happened last season, but it felt like a bunch of webisodes all bunched together until they met the contractually obligated 49 minutes (including intro and cast & crew credits, which were undoubtedly played at half speed like some first year college student using size 24 BOLD font to write his 3 page paper).

satma
04-27-2016, 03:07 PM
it was a scene setter I reckon, laying foundation for the rest.
Waking Dead do that too.
Still think Jon Snow will return as a white walker

IdolEyes787
04-27-2016, 03:18 PM
A scene setter would have to set some actual scenes rather than a bunch of hot air mostly telling us stuff we already know.

The only "new" thing revealed was that those Sand Snake chicks have superpowers considering how they somehow managed to teleport onto that ship having last been seen on the dock as it sailed away into the sunset.:mellow:

To answer the original "Is Jon Snow dead?" question.Yes but he obviously ain't going to stay that way especially with the Red Woman so conveniently around.

it was a scene setter I reckon, laying foundation for the rest.

They spent nine fucking minutes recapping everything before the episode even started so I don't see why they needed the rest of the show to do basically the same thing.

shaina
04-27-2016, 10:26 PM
So lets think positive and hope the rest of the season is really good :)

Because if it is not?? We will hear from Idol again :slap:

PS. I do agree on your recap/comments on the first episode Idol, the last season could have ended with that episode, not a season opener:D

IdolEyes787
04-27-2016, 10:32 PM
Yes, let's just all decide to settle for mediocrity shall we. That will make everything better.

Speaking of premieres where the executive producers haven't as of yet started of believe their own hype cough cough The Walking Dead.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/25/penny-dreadful-season-3-john-logan-preview

shaina
04-27-2016, 10:42 PM
Yes, let's just all decide to settle for mediocrity shall we. That will make everything better.
Speaking of premieres where the executive producers haven't as of yet started of believe their own hype cough cough The Walking Dead.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/25/penny-dreadful-season-3-john-logan-preview

Is Penny Dreadful a good series Idol?? Penny Dreadful S03E01 PRE-AIR 720p WEB-DL X264-4yEo (The new season Leak??)

To be honest.. I have it on my server, but i have not watched the first season yet?? :idunno:

IdolEyes787
04-27-2016, 10:58 PM
It's a very good series but that doesn't mean that you will necessarily like it.

If you watch it I strongly suggest starting at Season 1 Episode 1 to understand why the characters behave the way they do.

shaina
04-27-2016, 11:05 PM
It's a very good series but that doesn't mean that you will necessarily like it.

If you watch it I strongly suggest starting at Season 1 Episode 1 to understand why the characters behave the way they do.

Thanks:D .... Like i said i have the whole series on my server (season 1-2 and season 3-1), and i was going to watch it sooner or later, but i just haven't got to it yet..

But i will give it a go and see how it is

Thanks Idol:D

IdolEyes787
04-27-2016, 11:09 PM
If I may ask, what other than lying around inebriated and generally being a burden to your family do you like? I mean TVwise?

shaina
04-27-2016, 11:32 PM
If I may ask, what other than lying around inebriated and generally being a burden to your family do you like? I mean TVwise?

To be all in out honest ... I prefer stupid comedy shows the best (Eg. Rules of Engagement, and went back to Unhappily ever After, Til Death, stupid comedy!!)
And shows like Blue Bloods , Law and Order, Bones, Castle, Madam Secretary, Suits, for some examples, and for HBO and PPV serises i do like G O T and Billions , House of Lies , and i go back sometimes to watch Dexter or Sopranos , Mad Men , Breaking Bad(best series ending in my opinion??), Life, Sons of Anarchy, The Glades, and still stupid (my opinion) Californication to name a few..I know i am missing a lot

But i have hundreds of tv series on my server that my kids watch and my wife (i don't really luv), and the same would go for movies as well

Eg. A movie i was thinking about... With John Travolta..From Paris With Love, I don't know if you have seen it but i thought it was an excellent movie:D
Just to give and example.....

IdolEyes787
04-27-2016, 11:40 PM
No one needs to apologize for what they like.

OK maybe pedophiles.

shaina
04-27-2016, 11:49 PM
OK maybe pedophiles.
My apologies for going off topic in this tread:D

Idol...Did you ever watch that Travolta Movie i mentioned ??

PS. I would like to get a good copy of 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi?? I didn't see it in the theatres and it looks good

IdolEyes787
04-27-2016, 11:52 PM
Yeah I actually have but I barely remember any of it other than him being a badass and being stuck with somebody who wasn't and ...shooting a bazooka from a car??????

mjmacky
04-28-2016, 12:11 AM

OK maybe pedophiles.
Well, I'm not sorry, so what're you gonna do about it?

I was initially very confused because it's been so long that I couldn't remember anything that happened. When I saw Jon Snow laying in front of the sign, my first thought was "Who put him there? Who put up the sign without making enough noise to bring attention to the body?" I had to rewatch the scene from last season on YouTube to mentally sort it.

I also forgot where short blond boobies went and even though my memory was jogged with that caravan, I don't remember how the airborne iguana was made absent after the joyride.

Where's the short-haired sssssister? I liked her, but I feel like the same character was there being played by a different actress.

Also, I was a bit disappointed that the pubes didn't stay red. I thought that's where all the magic was being kept rather than in the removable jewelry.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

megabyteme
04-28-2016, 12:15 AM
The magic is sent from a Nexus 5X using Tapatalk. :yup:

mjmacky
04-28-2016, 12:20 AM
The magic is sent from a Nexus 5X using Tapatalk. :yup:
I'm on the toilet, but eww at the affixed signature. When did it start doing that?

Must fix.

mjmacky
04-28-2016, 12:22 AM
Fixed, but it sure wasn't easy to find.

shaina
04-28-2016, 12:24 AM
Fixed, but it sure wasn't easy to find.

Hey Macky

You fixed it:clap:

Sent from my who fuckin cares :D

Yeah I actually have but I barely remember any of it other than him being a badass and being stuck with somebody who wasn't and ...shooting a bazooka from a car??????

His partner was the coach in Bend It Like Beckham Jonathan Rhys Meyers (is that bad i know that :unsure:), and i thought it was a very entertaining movie:D,
Yet not a big box office smash, You know like Iron man 3 your favorite LOL!!(just kidding).
But asking someone what they like to watch is a very hard question to answer, especially when i would watch anything, and falling asleep during would be the meter how i judge if it was good or not LOL!!

PS. He shot the bazooka from the bridge, but you were close enough:D

Toth
04-28-2016, 03:35 AM
I just want to know if John Snow lives!

shaina
04-28-2016, 05:16 AM
I just want to know if John Snow lives!

Do you have inside info to tell us??
Are you friends with the cast or director?? Yes or No??

Maybe the red head fire bitch witch (she was pretty fuckin ugly after the necklace came off :fear:)with the non matching beaver will bring him back to life after he thaws out:idunno:
We will just have to wait and see if you can't answer the first two questions:unsure:

IdolEyes787
04-28-2016, 12:15 PM
I was initially very confused because it's been so long that I couldn't remember anything that happened. When I saw Jon Snow laying in front of the sign, my first thought was "Who put him there? Who put up the sign without making enough noise to bring attention to the body?" I had to rewatch the scene from last season on YouTube to mentally sort it.

I also forgot where short blond boobies went and even though my memory was jogged with that caravan, I don't remember how the airborne iguana was made absent after the joyride.

Where's the short-haired sssssister? I liked her, but I feel like the same character was there being played by a different actress.

Also, I was a bit disappointed that the pubes didn't stay red. I thought that's where all the magic was being kept rather than in the removable jewelry.

The sign has always been there as some past genius had the foresight that at some point it might come in handy.All the people at the time who complained about how unnecessary it was and how it adversely effected their taxes aren't laughing quite so hard now.

The blond got fat so I don't know what you are talking about as I now fast forward through her scenes.

The short-haired sister was 19 last season so she's 20 now and presumably that's what over the hill looks like.

Can't comment as I was too busy gagging at that point.

Sent from a pigeon name Tom using a mixture of millet and safflower seed.

Gribley
04-28-2016, 12:30 PM
Sent from a pigeon name Tom using a mixture of millet and safflower seed.
Like that bit :D Will add that to my work emails... well maybe not but still a fine footer

IdolEyes787
04-28-2016, 04:06 PM
In other Jon Snow related news, The Americans could very well be the best show on TV right now.

Stehle
04-28-2016, 04:41 PM
New characters, same great premise, our horizons in the genre are broadened. :)

(As in previous seasons... An eerie setting which states... "Watch me.".) :alien:

Season 3 of Penny Dreadful... New characters, same great premise, our horizons in the genre are broadened. :)

(As in previous seasons... An eerie setting which states... "Watch me.".) :alien:

mjmacky
04-29-2016, 10:52 AM
The short-haired sister was 19 last season so she's 20 now and presumably that's what over the hill looks like.

I looked into it and the actress, Sellers, was hiding in plain sight with slightly longer hair. On first viewing, I thought she was someone new because hair and outfits can really throw me off.

megabyteme
04-29-2016, 04:41 PM

I looked into it and the actress, Sellers, was hiding in plain sight with slightly longer hair. On first viewing, I thought she was someone new because hair and outfits can really throw me off.

Agreed. I prefer 19-20 y/o women shaved and without clothes, too.

nzbman
05-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Penny Dreadful because no posts after airing and all previous posts incomplete http://youtu.be/808ymK3sJdk free full 1st episode link on Facebook and YouTube as I type this. hope this helps ; BTW awesome intro to the new season.

mjmacky
05-02-2016, 02:22 AM

Agreed. I prefer 19-20 y/o women shaved and without clothes, too.
For you masochists, her boobs were features last season, behind bars, so the fantasy pretty much writes itself.

mjmacky
05-02-2016, 02:23 AM
I mistyped "featured", but I think it produced a more accurate statement.

shaina
05-02-2016, 06:06 AM
Idol... Next time you try to wake dragons can Meg punch you in the Face:lol:

Also :yikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPmVhyHBRAM

megabyteme
05-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Idol... Next time you try to wake dragons can Meg punch you in the Face:lol:

I haven't seen the latest episode, but I have no desire to wait until he tries to wake dragons. :noes:

shaina
05-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Idol... Next time you try to wake free the dragons, can Meg punch you in the Face:lol:

I haven't seen the latest episode, but I have no desire to wait until he tries to wake dragons. :noes:

Fixed:whistling

IdolEyes787
05-02-2016, 05:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwqMvnYgPiA

The wing chun is strong with this one.

Latest episode of Game of Thrones was a lot better even though the writing still sucks.

They seem to be on a sudden kill off secondary character rulers kick and as it was a foregone conclusion that Jon Snow would return they dragged that out way too long .Even at that they insisted at making it into another cliffhanger of sorts. :mellow:

Also Bran clearly has a major role to play in the endgame as otherwise why bother even bringing him back at this point as the series is already overburdened with characters as it is.

JonieDerby
05-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Oh yes, Jon Snow lives!

megabyteme
05-05-2016, 11:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IggNx9X.jpg

parentr2186
05-23-2016, 01:05 PM
Haven't seen e05 yet, but if things keep going the way they have been this might just be the best season yet.