PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Ipt

Funkin'
05-08-2016, 09:35 AM
I could really use an IPT invite. I've been pruned from quite a few trackers for inactivity. But IPT is one I miss.

and just to be greedy, if you have one of those ridiculous PB buffers, a few gigs kicked to my account to get me started would probably get my mouth Put on the area of your choice (if the site still does the whole transferring of buffer thing).

thanks FST bitches

and full disclaimer, this account might eventually get pruned for inactivity as well..HONESTY

I really just use torrents anymore when I can't find something on newsgroups or isn't on netflix/demand. But if all I have to do is log in once every three months then I should be able to handle that.

megabyteme
05-08-2016, 09:55 AM
I'm headed to bed right now, but I'll hook you up, my friend! Send me a gmail addy that you would not have used there before, 2 unwashed undergarments from your sister, nude photos of yer mom, and a shrubbery. Not a very expensive one, but something nice...

IdolEyes787
05-08-2016, 01:17 PM
and just to be greedy, if you have one of those ridiculous PB buffers

Ask Meg.Peanut Butter will certainly give you a buffer.

Funkin'
05-12-2016, 07:24 AM
and just to be greedy, if you have one of those ridiculous PB buffers

That's why I always carry jar on me. Couldn't believe I found a holster for it that straps right onto my belt. It's gotten me out of a jam or two.

And thanks Meg. I'll have to try to remember what email I was using there first. Appreciate it

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

megabyteme
05-12-2016, 11:54 AM
That's why I always carry jar on me. Couldn't believe I found a holster for it that straps right onto my belt. It's gotten me out of a jam or two.

And thanks Meg. I'll have to try to remember what email I was using there first. Appreciate it

I'd just make a burner gmail account. If IPT ever sent an email, it would be to panhandle for money- and seriously, fuck them for that. I've got an overweight Corgi who begs less...

It is my sincere hopes that you treat this account like you would a chubby, semi-attractive teenage runaway- abuse it frequently; feed it only enough to keep it open.

mjmacky
05-12-2016, 07:59 PM
I only recently learned that you can have alternate Gmail addresses by adding + and any text after your handle, and it goes to the same inbox. You can also create filters based on those alternate addresses. I have no idea how long it's been a feature.

For example, [email protected] and [email protected] go to the same email address, but are interpreted as different addresses on registration systems.

shaina
05-12-2016, 08:26 PM
I only recently learned that you can have alternate Gmail addresses by adding + and any text after your handle, and it goes to the same inbox. You can also create filters based on those alternate addresses. I have no idea how long it's been a feature.

For example, [email protected] and [email protected] go to the same email address, but are interpreted as different addresses on registration systems.

I always thought that the last few numbers only change when it comes to an IP address?? 192.138.xx??

mjmacky
05-12-2016, 10:12 PM

I always thought that the last few numbers only change when it comes to an IP address?? 192.138.xx??
I think you meant to ask Donnie Yen that question.

IdolEyes787
05-12-2016, 10:24 PM
What do you call it when Donnie Yen gets into a fight?

A donniebrook.

anon
05-13-2016, 01:55 PM

The same is true of [email protected] and [email protected] as periods in the username are ignored.

Hi, Funkin' :wave:

mjmacky
05-13-2016, 02:35 PM
What do you call it when Donnie Yen gets into a fight?

A donniebrook.

Congratulations, was it a boy or a girl?

IdolEyes787
05-13-2016, 03:50 PM
Whatever it was, it was fucking brilliant.:snooty:

mjmacky
05-13-2016, 06:53 PM
Whatever it was, it was fucking brilliant.:snooty:
Just give me the damn child