PDA

View Full Version : Top-Gear-replaces-jeremy-clarkson-with-even-bigger-cu

JPaul
06-25-2016, 06:57 PM
https://swanbake.com/2016/04/10/top-gear-replaces-jeremy-clarkson-with-even-bigger-cunt/

Top Gear replaces Jeremy Clarkson with even bigger cunt
March 5, 2016

Fears Top Gear would not be able to replace Jeremy Clarkson have been proved unfounded after it was confirmed the show had recruited an even bigger cunt.

It had been thought no one would be able to match the horrendousness of Clarkson, who was sacked last year for roundhouse kicking a producer who momentarily got in his way.

Some says he’s a cunt. All we know is they’re right.

Fans of the show said they would stop watching, since they themselves were without exception also cunts.

But filming with replacement Chris Evans has left producers wishing Clarkson would return and punch them unconscious just to briefly release them from the DJ’s unstoppable ginger cuntery, according to sources.

BBC bosses are now considering making Evans the subject rather than host of the show, which could be presented by Chris Packham and Michaela Strachan and renamed Cuntwatch.

Something Else
06-26-2016, 01:57 AM
:glag:

I haven't tried watching it, but it sums up my preconceptions perfectly.

ilscuro
06-30-2016, 03:02 PM
I hate the ginger tw@t :)

Something Else
06-30-2016, 07:31 PM
What's a twatt.:unsure:

JPaul
06-30-2016, 07:54 PM
Agreed and Who's a cunt.

Mr. Mulder
06-30-2016, 09:11 PM
There's a joke from 10s of years ago where there's a man called who or something else and the other man says what's your name and the man named who says who and then the other man says you and they go back and forth like that - they're cunts and maybe even twatts too.

Skiz
06-30-2016, 11:35 PM
Brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

JPaul
07-01-2016, 05:48 PM
There's a joke from 10s of years ago where there's a man called who or something else and the other man says what's your name and the man named who says who and then the other man says you and they go back and forth like that - they're cunts and maybe even twatts too.

Mr. Mulder
07-01-2016, 05:54 PM
:sneaky:

JPaul
07-01-2016, 05:56 PM
:blink:

Mr. Mulder
07-01-2016, 06:06 PM
:ermm:

JPaul
07-01-2016, 06:09 PM
:cry:

Something Else
07-01-2016, 09:49 PM
Let's not forget that Martin Skrtel and Roy Keane were team mates at Real Sociopath.

-Milton Jones

JPaul
07-02-2016, 11:43 AM
When I was young I baked an apple tart. I took it to Leeds, Liverpool and Reading. All because my teacher said make sure you take pie to 3 dismal places.

mjmacky
07-02-2016, 12:51 PM
When I was young I baked an apple tart. I took it to Leeds, Liverpool and Reading. All because my teacher said make sure you take pie to 3 dismal places.
I enjoyed that one. Now, tell a bad joke to go one for two.

JPaul
07-02-2016, 12:59 PM
Ridiculous stereotypes often make people very ignorant towards other nationalities. For example, I’m in good shape, intelligent, and I don’t have sex with my cousins, and yet still people assume I’m American.

JPaul
07-02-2016, 01:19 PM
This England fan is a tad upset

https://twitter.com/RyanGomez__/status/747848143904071680/video/1

shaina
07-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Ridiculous stereotypes often make people very ignorant towards other nationalities. For example, I’m in good shape, intelligent, and I don’t have sex with my cousins, and yet still people assume I’m American.

I can tell you i never would assume that, and stereotypes works both ways fuckface ;)

True Story

Proud Canadian :)

PS.. If i were you i would suggest not trying to have a intelligence/intellectual debate with Macky, you wouldn't have a snow ball chance in Texas to beat him..
Or in terms you may understand... You are a "dumb ass" compared to him

Again True Story (But at times you are not a bad guy:whistling)

IdolEyes787
07-02-2016, 06:00 PM
I'm pretty sure it was just another joke and in response to Mary's post.

Not a proud Canadian because I didn't actually have anything to do with me being one.

Signed Proud guy who can open a bottle with his teeth.

shaina
07-02-2016, 06:10 PM
I'm pretty sure it was just another joke and in response to Mary's post.
Not a proud Canadian because I didn't actually have anything to do with me being one.
Signed Proud guy who can open a bottle with his teeth.

If it was or not, i thought it was rude...And being truthful, i feel much closer to the US and The UK or whatever it is??

And i have enough problems with my teeth, i use an opener :D

I am now going back to my company in the backyard, just came up to get something and peeked at a few posts
What are you doing inside?? Again you know where you could be ??? Water is 87 degrees and the refreshments are freezing cold...
Tonight probably ordering Pizza and Sunday Steaks, Ribs, Chicken, Fish, Burgers, Hot Dogs (Kosher ones),, Let me Know???

Regards
Shay

megabyteme
07-02-2016, 06:39 PM
Ridiculous stereotypes often make people very ignorant towards other nationalities. For example, I’m in good shape, intelligent, and I don’t have sex with my cousins, and yet still people assume I’m American.PS.. If i were you i would suggest not trying to have a intelligence/intellectual debate with Macky, you wouldn't have a snow ball chance in Texas to beat him..

How about giant (softball size) hail? :unsure: https://weather.com/storms/severe/news/southern-severe-weather-latest-news

http://mashable.com/2016/04/12/epic-hail-smashes-texas/#UmyCYJNQ1PqT

That's from April 12 of this year. :D

JPaul
07-02-2016, 07:03 PM
You're looking at a very proud Canadian who is very proud of the educational system in Canadia…
- Stewart Francis

IdolEyes787
07-02-2016, 07:47 PM
Neighsayer.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2016, 07:50 PM
How about giant (softball size) hail? :unsure: https://weather.com/storms/severe/news/southern-severe-weather-latest-news

Apparently everything but softballs is bigger in Texas.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2016, 07:54 PM
What are you doing inside??

I have an open concept house, which is to say that I have a hole in my roof.

shaina
07-02-2016, 08:37 PM
What are you doing inside??
I have an open concept house, which is to say that I have a hole in my roof.

:slap:

Just came upstairs again.... I think it will be too rude to bring my laptop in the backyard, If you need tarps i have a few of those as well:)

Come pick them up:D

shaina
07-02-2016, 08:41 PM
PS.. If i were you i would suggest not trying to have a intelligence/intellectual debate with Macky, you wouldn't have a snow ball chance in Texas to beat him..
How about giant (softball size) hail? :unsure:
That's from April 12 of this year. :D

Hail and snow are two different types of precipitation, and i have been in snow in Florida as well, but nothing ever sticks...80 degrees 20 minutes later as well..

But it is a figure of speech smart ass....And being the point that living in England, do you think it is ever used or spoken??

Something Else
07-03-2016, 12:45 AM
A quarter past eight.

Snee
07-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Or in terms you may understand... You are a "dumb ass" compared to him.

How exactly would that work?

Leaving aside the question of relative intelligence, something you should probably avoid, how would "Macky" beat him on here, or indeed anyone?

I'm sure he has an impressive skillset in his field, but last I checked that doesn't actually translate to an automatic win in an internets debate. I'm sure it seems really impressive to you, but be that as it may, the best anyone can do on here, people on here being anonymous, and neither of the two in question being idiots, is to really hurt one another's feelings.

People that sure of themselves, whether warranted or not, just won't get hurt that way.

shaina
07-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Leaving aside the question of relative intelligence, something you should probably avoid, how would "Macky" beat him on here, or indeed anyone?
I'm sure he has an impressive skillset in his field, but last I checked that doesn't actually translate to an automatic win in an internets debate. I'm sure it seems really impressive to you, but be that as it may, the best anyone can do on here, people on here being anonymous, and neither of the two in question being idiots, is to really hurt one another's feelings.
People that sure of themselves, whether warranted or not, just won't get hurt that way.

You are right, and thank you for your opinion :unsure:

But living in different parts of the world can change intelligent s but that is when you hope common sense kicks in, and yet the debate of smarts become everyday life and courtesy come in place.
You may have thought that i was speaking education and not every day common courtesy, then this would be a debate you have lost...
Or that trying to think someone is better because they are smarter or not knowing them, how the heck do you really know a person on an open forum??..
For Instance...
I go on some News sites (And i never reply or post anything), and i see the posts from people (i think they are??), and they are constantly repetitive and hurtful comments to get hostile or attack responses.. Is that smart or intelligent?? Yet there are people that fall into it and respond Ya you are full of shit and so on, does that change anything??
Then you go in similar reporting sites and under a different name you see the exact same postings (word for word!!), is that smart??

To me someone smart is having the ability to being able to communicate with anyone and not be angry to a point to attack and respect there opinion regardless if you think it is right or wrong, but that also means it should have some common sense built into it....regardless where you live or how you were raised??
So knocking someone on where they live and saying they are smarter or dumber than anyone else because of education or where they live is superior is just ridiculous..
And speaking to someone on open forum(which this is the only place i do), and speaking to someone one on one or privately is completely different..

And sometimes how a post is interpreted can also change a response??

But i do agree with you Snee

Now back to sun and fun
Have a wonderful day Everyone:D

Shay

JPaul
07-03-2016, 06:08 PM

You are right, and thank you for your opinion :unsure:

But living in different parts of the world can change intelligent s but that is when you hope common sense kicks in, and yet the debate of smarts become everyday life and courtesy come in place.
You may have thought that i was speaking education and not every day common courtesy, then this would be a debate you have lost...
Or that trying to think someone is better because they are smarter or not knowing them, how the heck do you really know a person on an open forum??..
For Instance...
I go on some News sites (And i never reply or post anything), and i see the posts from people (i think they are??), and they are constantly repetitive and hurtful comments to get hostile or attack responses.. Is that smart or intelligent?? Yet there are people that fall into it and respond Ya you are full of shit and so on, does that change anything??
Then you go in similar reporting sites and under a different name you see the exact same postings (word for word!!), is that smart??

To me someone smart is having the ability to being able to communicate with anyone and not be angry to a point to attack and respect there opinion regardless if you think it is right or wrong, but that also means it should have some common sense built into it....regardless where you live or how you were raised??
So knocking someone on where they live and saying they are smarter or dumber than anyone else because of education or where they live is superior is just ridiculous..
And speaking to someone on open forum(which this is the only place i do), and speaking to someone one on one or privately is completely different..

And sometimes how a post is interpreted can also change a response??

But i do agree with you Snee

Now back to sun and fun
Have a wonderful day Everyone:D

Shay

Don't post when you have been sitting in the sun drinking copious amounts of alcohol kids.

Something Else
07-04-2016, 02:18 AM
A long-winded self-critique. Who would have thunk it.

megabyteme
07-04-2016, 05:42 AM

Apparently everything but softballs is bigger in Texas.

Weather related casualties were kept to a minimum thanks to many residents having belt buckles large enough to shied themselves and small children nearby. Sadly, there were several people injured from gunfire as numerous natives were heard shouting, "Riight baack aatcha, God!!!"

mjmacky
07-04-2016, 06:22 AM
The reason one wouldn't want to argue with me is that I'm either too facetious too pedantic, or too condescending depending on how I feel about the other party's stance or the topic itself. The result is pretty much the same if I'm invested (that is accompanied by tenacity), which is a feeling of being annoyed.

That being said, who wanted to argue with me again?

mjmacky
07-04-2016, 06:23 AM
I saw the missing comma, but I can't edit, so inject it yourself.

megabyteme
07-04-2016, 06:26 AM
Happy independence from Independence Day, Mary. :cheers:

megabyteme
07-04-2016, 07:27 AM

You...you go inject a comma...right in your colon!!!!

shaina
07-04-2016, 08:46 AM
The reason one wouldn't want to argue with me is that I'm either too facetious too pedantic, or too condescending depending on how I feel about the other party's stance or the topic itself. The result is pretty much the same if I'm invested (that is accompanied by tenacity), which is a feeling of being annoyed.

facetious
pedantic

Only Two in this post Macky:lol:

Oh Ya on the argue point?? Not me:)

Ya fuckin walking dictionary

shaina
07-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Don't post when you have been sitting in the sun drinking copious amounts of alcohol kids.

What really amazes me about you is in 2 posts you can be a really nice and helpful guy, and the rest you are just an ASS Clown!!!

There must be something in the drinking water where you live that does that to you:idunno:

shaina
07-04-2016, 08:57 AM
A long-winded self-critique. Who would have thunk it.

Like i have said from the beginning still a FuckFace:yup:

And instead of your obnoxious 2 year old responses and what video games you are playing, why not respond something positive you feel was right or wrong about the post..
Or maybe you are not old enough to do that??
That would be a good question??

shaina
07-04-2016, 09:03 AM
You...you go inject a comma...right in your colon!!!!

:lol:

shaina
07-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Happy independence from Independence Day, Mary. :cheers:

Gribley
07-04-2016, 11:20 AM
Top Gear replaces Jeremy Clarkson with even bigger cunt[/B]
March 5, 2016

To pay homage to the original post by JP and not to digress as so many posts did, Chris Evans is a ginger cunt and has made TG total shite along with co-cunt Joey

IdolEyes787
07-04-2016, 04:28 PM

I wanted to until you admitted that you're pedantic.Before that I always thought that you were just joking.

Something Else
07-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Chris Evans quit. I hope you're happy now. Yet another ginge, hounded out by the internets. :no:

JPaul
07-04-2016, 06:45 PM

What really amazes me about you is in 2 posts you can be a really nice and helpful guy, and the rest you are just an ASS Clown!!!

There must be something in the drinking water where you live that does that to you:idunno:

Did you actually read what you posted though, I mean given the topic you were discussing you really should have just let it lie. It did read like you had sat in the sun drinking alcohol for way too long.

That doesn't make you a bad person incidentally. It's loads of other things which do that.

JPaul
07-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Chris Evans quit. I hope you're happy now. Yet another ginge, hounded out by the internets. :no:

It was the right thing to do.

If the internet can't hound people out of highly paid employment then what is it for.

It can't all be about tips on how to fix the airbag warning lights on the passenger side of your wife's car.

nhlhockey101
07-09-2016, 10:17 PM
I had 3 recalls fixed last week on my Honda and the airbag was one of them.

nhlhockey101
07-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Its a bit late but happy July 1st and 4th Shaina!

Something Else
09-26-2016, 12:28 PM
Now replaced by normal human.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37470962

manker
09-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Now replaced by normal human.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37470962
I've never watched a whole episode of this, but I'm fairly sure that Joey was already in it, innit.

Barbarossa
09-26-2016, 12:55 PM
"LeBlanc was described as a 'huge talent' by the BBC Two channel editor"

Auto-correct didn't recognise "twat" as a word..

Caballero
09-26-2016, 03:47 PM
Honestly, that show has become irrelevant to me after the last season. And I don't think that MLB will be able to lure me back in. I was not terribly impressed by his performance, either.

JPaul
09-26-2016, 06:49 PM
Why would Major League Baseball lure you into watching a past it tv motoring show.

Caballero
09-26-2016, 08:16 PM

Well, how would you not want to see more of him after that? :D

Generally speaking, of course. Because, you know, clearly he doesn't. At least to me.

cnmes
10-04-2016, 04:05 PM
now its the dude from the friends tv serial lol :pinch:

Something Else
10-04-2016, 04:37 PM
The posts you make in the lounge don't count towards the total needed to gain the ability to display a signature, or something else.

cnmes
10-04-2016, 04:59 PM
lol , is he british ? the british usually are less known outside the world

Barbarossa
10-05-2016, 07:32 AM

I don't think you're in a position to judge who are more or less known outside the world.... unless you are in fact a visiting alien in disguise, in which case you've just clumsily blown your cover.

EDIT: Judging by the quality of your posts, I feel this scenario is distinctly plausible.

manker
10-05-2016, 09:34 AM

I don't think you're in a position to judge who are more or less known outside the world.... unless you are in fact a visiting alien in disguise, in which case you've just clumsily blown your cover.

EDIT: Judging by the quality of your posts, I feel this scenario is distinctly plausible.It seems like the gentleman's translation matrix needs configuration.
This could be first contact that you're h4r5hing up. Don't come crying to me when your molecules are fused by a plasma burst.

Barbarossa
10-05-2016, 10:16 AM
It'd be amazing if aliens travelled lightyears to get here looking for Random Nut and the original kazaa-Lite forums.

But not outrageously so.

cnmes
10-05-2016, 11:29 AM
i have been sitting here for the past 10 years ... :pinch:

manker
10-05-2016, 11:47 AM
i have been sitting here for the past 10 years ... :pinch:Maybe have a word with your people. Only complete pnewbs invent interstellar travel before cryogenics.

Barbarossa
10-05-2016, 11:58 AM
i have been sitting here for the past 10 years ... :pinch:Maybe have a word with your people. Only complete pnewbs invent interstellar travel before cryogenics.

:D :pinch: