PDA

View Full Version : [Request] request brokenstones invite

Adama
07-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Hi all,

I need a brokenstones invite, if any one can help with an invite it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

IdolEyes787
07-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Just for the record, they have a strict one account per lifetime rule and you seem to have already had one.

One account per person per lifetime. Anyone creating additional accounts will be banned. Additionally, unless your account is immune to inactivity pruning, accounts are automatically disabled if one page load is not made at least once every four months.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/447305-BrokenStones

Adama
07-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Just for the record, they have a strict one account per lifetime rule and you seem to have already had one.

One account per person per lifetime. Anyone creating additional accounts will be banned. Additionally, unless your account is immune to inactivity pruning, accounts are automatically disabled if one page load is not made at least once every four months.

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/447305-BrokenStones

lol that topic you did dig was in 2012, but still to search my entire history just so you can post something is impressive, you my friend have way too much free time.
i thought you would have found a job by now instead of living in the basement and playing Mr angel role in this forum, i guess some things never change.
anyway have no idea what happend to that account, cant even remember the username for it lol
so if anyone is willing to invite me please be informed that i had an account before in 2012, so i guess you will have to take that risk (happy now idol).

IdolEyes787
07-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Interesting how your mind works considering I was extremely polite and merely looking out for everyone's best interests.

absent_today
07-03-2016, 05:39 AM
Idol he is bittorrent God so he might still have access :D

IdolEyes787
07-03-2016, 01:20 PM
I'm not a bittorrent god but I am a love god so I might have access to your Mum.