PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Problem

bigdawgfoxx
11-25-2003, 12:57 AM
ok alot of times when i click my mouse once...it clicks TWICE instead..it started happening yesterday and is still happening? Is this more then likely the mouse? or could it be a software problem or something? thanx for any help...my damn warranty ran out on my computer like 5 days ago :angry: haha

Smurfette
11-25-2003, 01:01 AM
Sounds like the microswitch in the mouse is wearing out.
Replace the mouse, they start at around UK£2 in puter fairs around here.

clocker
11-25-2003, 01:06 AM
Or try Control Panel>Mouse>Buttons>"double click speed" and see if you can adjust to compensate for any wear.

Or buy a new damn mouse.
Heck, in my neighborhood you could have all the free mice you wanted if you didn't care that they weren't cordless/optical. Since everybody has converted there are probably hundreds of old style mice mouldering away in desk drawers.

cwctv
11-25-2003, 01:17 AM
Mouse u/s or put it on one click and see how it goes for now.

_John_Lennon_
11-25-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by clocker@24 November 2003 - 20:06
Or try Control Panel>Mouse>Buttons>"double click speed" and see if you can adjust to compensate for any wear.

Or buy a new damn mouse.
Heck, in my neighborhood you could have all the free mice you wanted if you didn't care that they weren't cordless/optical. Since everybody has converted there are probably hundreds of old style mice mouldering away in desk drawers.
God knows i only switched because the keyboard got crap spilled on it (sister) and the mouse broke. (lost alot of online games.)

lol